Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

An Encounter With A Ghost. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Encounter With A Ghost. (22138 Views)

An Encounter With LORDS CHOSEN Church. / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by NaLaugh: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Here is the number for Ghost-Busters; Ogbomosho Unit. : 080KPEKUKPEKU

you're welcome!

3 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Gospell(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dat was how i saw an 8ft tall pure white skeleton standing in front of me be4 i could turn back and front...it disappeared(som years back though)

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by pweetixandy: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
okpara ugo:

chai Op, look no further. Nah the ghost be this. She bin come to chop your big ears...
hw u take sabi sef
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by andyanders: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
You need to seek the face of God because this is a serious issue. If you are in Lagos, go to SCOAN you need to sanctify the room
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by JuicyGee(f): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jeez! *stops reading* i'll continue 2moro in de day time, i dnt want 2 av bad dreams

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by pweetixandy: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Osas001:

It was ur subconscious that opened up 2 d spiritual realm.. Before u go 2 bed, sanctify urself, and ur room, n pray unto thy father saying, he shld reveal unto thee the secret or reason for those activities.. 2 every dream u have in life, whether u av smoked all the weed of this world, or be drunk n wen u woke up in d morning n u could recall what ur dream says, that's a message 4 me.. I will only advice u intensify ur prayer life n draw closer to God while u can, he cld av revealed to anyone else, bt he chose you by ur 1st dream which a girl took u 2 a idol place... Hmmm... Fear not 4 God has not given u d spirit of fear but of sound mind, love and power to have dominion..... Relax ur mind n be anxious 4 nothing, bt pray, n equip urself wit d word of God.. If your still confused, then discuss with a Pastor! Thanks!
I luv u jor

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
* continues. .

As i took a walk, away from the building. . . with my change over switch in hands. .

I looked back, just to take a glance at the house i once lived, a house i came with my fiance to do inspection and paid thereof.

I shoke my head, as i looked back again. . i saw eyes staring at me. .

hmmmmm. . This house is curse, i said to myself. . from within the house, from inside the house, eyes were staring at me. . so i have left for them to occupy. . .

I pity the next occupant. . i shoke my head again . . and walked away. .

i recalled wat my friends told me, all that they experince in my absence, i didnt believe me, i never believed them. . .

Now its clear. . . the house is hunted.

Why, my friend ran out of the bathroom once. . . wen the cold water he was bathing with, suddenly got very hot. .

* to be continued. . i am off to tonite vigil. . . see you all 2mao.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
These are just evil people possessed with evil spirts, they mostly gather where there is a spoil the stories here shows that you have something special they come to steal.
I believe that if one is able to sense or see such then one has the power to defeat. There is actually nothing like a hunted house ; just houses that the occupant promoted either good or bad spirts and you happened to be caught in the middle like the op then you will be use for whatever they desire.
Solution is in having so much spiritual power that they have to leave and let you be. Who paid for the house, you or them ? This has to be established and if not they are able to sense fear which fuel their powers.
God has given us so much power, that you can even catch and drill those evil-forces and even make them confess. I pray GOD open our eyes to see how much power He has given us.

3 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by longjohnsilver: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mr kamura...shey ur story na fact or fiction...cos I don't know why it took you so long to figure out that you have to move out of that haunted house...u get mind oh
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by s3nn2x(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
JuicyGee: Jeez! *stops reading* i'll continue 2moro in de day time, i dnt want 2 av bad dreams
Really creepy stories here, I am scared but I am captivated by Kamura's story. I want to see the end of it.

@Kamura how many people were staying in the compound and did you bother to ask the neighbours if they were experiencing anything?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Dhurmynick(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Arcsniper:
man its not really funny o. If u have ever experience anything Spiritual like that

Sure. Once in ibadan. I just closed my eyes and slept . I swear

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by baby124: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
I park well here to read the stories. Believe it or not there is evil. Hopefully we never get to experience when evil spirits or restless ghosts possess a house. Not a pleasant experience.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Agrika: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ife n'eme!
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
laykhorn: A reason not to live in rat-infested houses
And the white light? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
* continues. . .

I just got to church. . . lemme update b4 service wld start. .

. . . . I had just two nebos in that compound. . . a woman i called granny, who lives with her grandson. and rents paid by her daughter who stays overseas. . .

And, a woman whose husband works outside the state, she lives with her three kids. . .

I never had the chance to really ask them if they go thru d same. . . . I precisely didnt want to knw.

Since, they dont tell me their problems, why shld i tell them mine. . beside, these is spiritual. . . and i dont see them being of help. . Abi, they pastors?

Besides. . . i started experience these paranormal activities four months b4 i finally moved out, and haven lived for like 4yrs as a tenant before alla these started.

. . . . As i got home. . . i starting recalling every story told by my friends. . all dat i never believed. .

First. . . it was Kenny, my friend from Lagos. . that kept, shouting `who is it, am coming. . opening the door concurrently for no one in particular. . cos he kept hearing door knocks. .

Then, it was ma cousin, who was so sure that she turn off d gas light after cooking. . . only to find out her cooked stew was burnt

*to be continue. . . .
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
iyke926: Do you smoke weed?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pilot Oz: so its the rats abi? Lol.. Pls it wasn't... Iam 100% sure it wasn't.
Some hallow stuff..So u r sure it wasnt rats but what happened in my ro,i mean ur room after u slept there again?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by nonny400(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
lol...veeery funny
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Believe this! believe anything.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
@ Pilot Oz

Pls, develop your prayer life. . .

All these spiritual thingy do is eat deep into u, and clear the surface like all is well. .

But, wen u start living a life in Gods divine direction. It wld become clear to u. And u wld tackle all these issue with Gods divine help.

Nobody may believe u, its ur experience. . .

*To be continue. . . .
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Am scared.... cry

#Unfollows thread.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Saraha1(f): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmm things are really happening. Have live in such devilish environment, if not for God I wonder what would have happen to me before we park out of the house. I could recalled a guy called Niyi who moved In to the compound with his own cars ,having a comfortable job and rest. But with in a year everything was gone.you need to see the. Way this guy would be begging for Garri to drink even wsithout sugar or groundnut.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sarah a: Hmmm things are really happening. Have live in such devilish environment, if not for God I wonder what would have happen to me before we park out of the house. I could recalled a guy called Niyi who moved In to the compound with his own cars ,having a comfortable job and rest. But with in a year everything was gone.you need to see the. Way this guy would be begging for Garri to drink even wsithout sugar or groundnut.

No be better money him be get.Na devil own,he collected it back.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by ymb6374(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
don't b suprized my broda. just remember u are in benin and anything can happen grin
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by emmalexabl(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
@op..u even lucky say it was nothing physical.
I once had such an experience in october.,2012 and guess what i saw when i woke up and put on my phone torch..a big black snake by my bedside!!

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Mckayzee(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sarah a: Hmmm things are really happening. Have live in such devilish environment, if not for God I wonder what would have happen to me before we park out of the house. I could recalled a guy called Niyi who moved In to the compound with his own cars ,having a comfortable job and rest. But with in a year everything was gone.you need to see the. Way this guy would be begging for Garri to drink even wsithout sugar or groundnut.
Yoruba or pidgin english is so allowed ma wink
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by zeb04(f): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Hello op,this is 12midnite. Really want 2 know wats happening to you,hope u are sleeping well. I pray 4 you that evil wil nt locate you 2nite,I plead the blood of jesus in your room. I decree that they shall com in one way and flee in sevral ways. Amen

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Amhappy(f): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Ghosts do exist and people do encounter them but the reasons for an encounter is either good,bad or ugly. I have a girlfriend who encountered her late dad spirit. The man died suddenly and nobody know anything abt his finances. The family was preparing for burial when his spirit visited his daughter in sch. She wrote down the info;documents,locations,names and everthing was as she was told. Mystery! My personal experiences are scary. Jesus is my protector.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Dhurmynick(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2013
lynpetra:

No be better money him be get.Na devil own,he collected it back.

cheesy u no unfollow again ni. grin
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Ishilove: 12:45am On Dec 14, 2013
@op, who did you offend? grin
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Malakh: 1:11am On Dec 14, 2013
If you don't believe in Spirits where do you think white folks get Holograms from, or where do you think those Holographic images come from in Star Trek movies
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by charlesopp(m): 1:17am On Dec 14, 2013
embarassedΩ̴̩δ sleep 2nite oooo...OP continue oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? / The First Time He Took A Cigarette / Ever Had A Close Shave With Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.