Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

An Encounter With A Ghost. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Encounter With A Ghost. (22142 Views)

An Encounter With LORDS CHOSEN Church. / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by IAMBREEZY: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
@op it maybe those gigantic rats but i ain't too sure,but i believe you strange things happens..
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by superstar1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
too much of watching Crime TV is bothering you.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by brownlord: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
divex:

didnt make this up. Its a true story. There are things happening in this world that you can never know. I myself have been told that i am the reincarnation of one woman in my villa, she had only one child and he was born 29th oct. Can u believe i also had my dota on 29th oct

Oh you mean your people smoked the same weed, i was told the same thing, but do you believe tht trash?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls, you guys should forget about weed or rats ooh. . .

Paranormal activities do happen, maybe i should raise up a tread about this or perhabs contribute to this already front paged topic.

My started as follow. . .

About four years ago, i got a two bedroom bungalow. i manage to furnish all the rooms, for i always have around me friends. Sometimes, they spend the weekend in my place.

At a point, it became so alarming. . that when i am at work i would receive calls from my friends, some complained that they experience noise like chatting and sometimes, sounds like running water coming from the bathroom. . a few had complained about forces surpressing them in the afternoon sleep.

There was a day, my younger cousin came visiting. . She slept in a seperate room. . she ran into my room very late at nite, complaining of laughing-like noise, and a force holding her neck. . . .

*to be continued*
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by crownbryan(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ghost are real, but your case sound like a sleep disorder, it all depend on your mind fram... u see or do you think your see..... if i share my with you, u might not close ur eyelid tonight

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by brownlord: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
kamura: Pls, you guys should forget about weed or rats ooh. . .

Paranormal activities do happen, maybe i should raise up a tread about this or perhabs contribute to this already front paged topic.

May started as follow. . .

About four years ago, i got a two bedroom bungalow. i manage to furnish all the rooms, for i always have around me friends. Sometimes, they spend the weekend in my place.

At a point, it became so alarming. . that when i am at work i would receive calls from my friends, some complained that they experience noise like chatting, sometimes, sound running water from the bathroom. . a few had complained about forces surpressing them in the afternoon sleep.

There was a day, my younger cousin came visiting. . She slept in a seperate. . she ran into my room very late at nite, complaining of laughing-like noise, and a force holding her neck. . . .

*to be continue*

nofin bro, hope you dint bleep her?

I sware she no see notin, by the way why you no finish the story, or you don forget hw dem take write the story for the novel?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by oyedun82(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
okpara ugo:

See them fear fear. Wetin people like us go do wey dey sometimes sleep alone in a 10-plot compound?
hmmm baba oo! ! ! Akiika
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by bibiking7(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
brownlord: DId you eat beans prepared by someone else? may be eseosa, if you did that should be the reason.

May be em put marijua u knw wht i mean nw, unknowing to you. I had a similar experience some yrs back, i went to visit a soldier frnd tht came to benin for xmas, on getting there he served me pepper soup and we ate together, while eating he asked if there is sand in the pepper soup, i said i felt a little, he went on again, is there too much pepper, i said its okay, he said he already applied what will reduce the excess pepper, i still din't understand, after we finished, he said we shld go to a party organised by his colleagues i said no need since i will be the only civilian there, I HATE OPPRESSION. he left and me i went home, i got home i was restless, i decided to go see some of my frnds closeby, on gettin there we all sat down gisting before i knw they strtd telling me, am laughing too much, it kept on for a while then i felt embarrassed, so i left to visit another frnd, on my way someone ran to me, i din't see him coming, but only noticed him in front of me, the guy asked, BROS ABEG WHERE BE THE QUICKEST WAY I FIT USE ENTER MOTTO OR BIKE HERE. i din't see his face but i just pointed at a direction, before, the guy took off, before i could move two step something frm within told me, this guy tht just ran to me now asking where he can get vehicle or bike, something must hv bn chasing him frm the way he asked and ran immediately i directed him, immediately i stopped and decided to go back home, i got home i was still unconfortable, i decided to take my bath, i knew i entered the bathroom, but din;t know hw i got to d room, after tht i was hungry, i brought out moi moi, and soak garri, i discovered, my mouth was closing too fast, like i was nt the one controlling my mouth, then i concluded someone has poisoned the food, so stopped eating it, i decided to sleep, long story short, i saw myself in another word, i felt like calling someone to tell them the only place i went to and ate was my soldier's frnds place, but decided to wait a little if it get worse i will try to drop a note.

Finally na around 3am the next morning wen dem wake me mk i come scrap carrot nai my head come calm down.

@OP chk very well, may be eseosa gv u small igbana chop unknowing to u

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Original SK.......... I know that feeling..... grin
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Mintayo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Op,next time sleep with the light on,or have a lamp or touchlight beside you.
And don't forget the most powerful name...JESUS.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
True?

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
*Continues. .

I actually felt for her, cos she was shaking. . . I now recalled wat my brother told me once about d house. . . and wat my friends went thru.

My bigs bros, who happened to be an assistant pastor came visiting some years back .. . Woke me up in the middle of the nite, and was asking me, how do i live in dis house? do my car get spoilt easily? do i repair my stuffs tv, sound system more often?

That he is having a kinda strange feeling in this house. . that not long ago, he saw in the spiritual. . a man and two women tryna come into my bedroom through the window. . but the stop wen they saw him. . . They were arguing. . saying lets go, he has a strange visitor today, lets go and come back another day.

So, ma bros held my hands and we praying earnestly that nite. . . he told me they only came to steal from me spiritually, but cant hurt my person

*to be continued*
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by EbonyBlond: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
crownbryan: Ghost are real, but your case sound like a sleep disorder, it all depend on your mind fram... u see or do you think your see..... if i share my with you, u might not close ur eyelid tonight
Share.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by ladenz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
pweetixandy: oh...how i wish d door had failed to oPen

grin. you wicked o. lol
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Quatermaine: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
shocked
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
kamura: *Continues. .

I actually felt for her, cos she was shaking. . . I now recalled wat my brother told me once about d house. . . and wat my friends went thru.

My bigs bros, who happened to be an assistant pastor came visiting some years back .. . Woke me up in the middle of the nite, and was asking me, how do i live in dis house? do my car get spoilt easily? do i repair my stuffs tv, sound system more often?

That he is having a kinda strange feeling in this house. . that not long ago, he saw in the spiritual. . a man and two women tryna come into my bedroom through the window. . but the stop wen they saw him. . . They were arguing. . saying lets go, he has a strange visitor today, lets go and come back another day.

So, ma bros held my hands and we praying earnestly that nite. . . he told me they only came to steal from me spiritually, but cant hurt my person

*to be continued*

following
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Quatermaine: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
brownlord:

nofin bro, hope you dint bleep her?

I sware she no see notin, by the way why you no finish the story, or you don forget hw dem take write the story for the novel?

And This is the kind of post that will make you wish Mr Seun created the Hate link..
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by 2scorehigh(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
OP, your room might actually be haunted.

You might have to start sleeping with another person in that room at night or you might just leave your lights on (assuming PHCN allows you).

Many people might not understand what you are trying to say and their jeers might make you think you are going insane.

Don't mind them. See this link to read about such experiences similar to yours
http://barbara-kay.hubpages.com/hub/Most-Haunted-Places-in-Michigan
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
This world. What is real.? What is true?.what is false.?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by GboyegaD(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
What were your thoughts before going to bed? It could be some form of hallucination.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
* continues*

So i continued staying in the house, my kinda job keeps me out of town for days or so. . . I leave home early, and get back late. . . Even my neighbours hardly see me around.

I had i visitor, one of my distant relative. . . who came around to stay with me, so as to prepare for her post ume.

She stayed all through for i was always busy to notice her, lest staying at home. . but on a particular weekend, i got home early, i took her around town. . . and came home late, after having her bath, he complained of a sharp pain around her neck. . . i told her to shift her hair lemme see. . . . wat i saw scared me. . as i look thru, i saw a line from her neck going down her back. . i told her to remove her top. . . . Wow, come and see lines like razor cuts all over her back. . . oh my!! witches have been visiting the girl and designing her back oh. . i had to get olive oil and started anointing and praying. .

*to be continued
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
GboyegaD: What were your thoughts before going to bed? It could be some form of hallucination.
false
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by hilli666(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Go immediately and get sage, copal and sweet lemon grass. Burn it in your room and around the house. Naked yourself and chant: Tumbokoh Tumbokoh, kphaya kphaya (3 times). When paranormal activity is that strong to the point where physical objects are being thrown around, then some entity is seriously trying to get your attention. It could be friendly or Evil, but you dont want to wait and find out: Trust Me! Oya begin dey run go market.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by neoboss: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Benelyn wit codine
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Joepage(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
iyke926: Do you smoke weed?
i'm sure u had ur experience d last tym u were on sk......
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by anitank(f): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ibigo: True?
Is that mr bean ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by satellitedaisy: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ghosts don't exist. What you passed through is a form of paranoia that translated from your dream
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
laykhorn: later, some sh1tty activist would say weed or alomo be legalised. Mtcheeeew

WTF are you talking 'bout. U don't do it, we know buh don't give it a bad name , the OP nevrr said anythin 'bout that. Infact irie sleeps re the best. Stoners can testify
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by ibkonekt(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmmmm if ur sure u felt it. Then maybe it was there
Trying sleeping in dat room wit ur bro
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is turning out to be an intrestning nollywood movie tongue
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
* continues

My distant cousin was one of the few, that had never complained about sleep paralysis or forces surpressing her at nite or noon, then how come, all these cobwebs-like scratches all over her back. . . Thank God, she got thru with wat she came for and left the house. .

I have never taking my time to ask my nebos, if the go thru the same thing. . . Cos, i have never experience any yet.

One of those day, i had a female friend who came visiting, she was in my bedroom with me gisting and watching a movie. . It was only my bedroom that has d cable network, so she longed to see a program on one of the channel. So i got tired and left her. . and slept off.

In d middle of the nite, i had her murmuring, i turned towards her and found her facingvup and struggling for breath.

I took my time to watch her carefully, and questions keeping running thru ma mind. . . cld dis be sleep paralysis or force surpressing her? and moved away a little. . . . i examined her more. . her legs were crossed, as she stretches. . . i notice wavy atmosphere ontop of her. . . i waved my hands thru and around to catch any repulsive force. ..

Nuttin, happen. . i looked at the time on the clock, it was just passed 3am. . then the curtain on my window, swunged and covered my face. . as i pulled it away, i felt cold and goose pims rolled all over me. . .

I have never experinced fear before, and i wont, not even now, i said to myself. . So, i spoke aloud and said, WAT DO U WANT FROM HER!!. . . . LEAVE HER ALONE. . I screamed. .

I approached her, seperated her already crossed legs, yet she didnt wake up? as i tried turning her around to face down. . she shouted 'blood of Jesus`. . . and started crying. . . like she had met the devil himself. . .

So she told me, she was looking at me but cld not do anything, and was praying inside of her for me to wake her up. . . She saw men dressed up all in black apparal passing thru my house like a passage to another place. . some passed saw her and did nuttin, while some paused for molestation, and were waiting for turns before i woke her up. .

I got frozen over her testiment. .

* To be continued

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by brownlord: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Quatermaine:
And This is the kind of post that will make you wish Mr Seun created the Hate link..

Dont hate my post, if its that bad, plz look for a very strong rope and ur ceiling fan, i guess u knw wht i mean, if tht is too hard, plz look for raw acid. if you cant get that...

MY FRIEND GO AND DIE
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Do y'all want me to continue. . . .

Cos, at a point, i lost my job. . I did loose my job wen i became a dedicated servant of God, and my prayer life changed. . so i cld only pay my landlord half of the house rent. . And he picked a seriously quarrel with me.

So, d kinda friends i kept reduced, i had little or no visitor around me. . or staying in my place. . .

Then the Landlord letter of eviction came after 4yrs of staying in his house. . . just because i paid half of the rent which 2months have not even been used up.

Now, the nite of strange visitors started coming forth. . .

*if u want a continuation. . . . lemme knw. . . tnx

God bless u all. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? / The First Time He Took A Cigarette / Ijaw Youths' Letter To Redemption Ministry, Bayelsa, Demanding N500k From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.