Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

An Encounter With A Ghost. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Encounter With A Ghost. (22137 Views)

An Encounter With LORDS CHOSEN Church. / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by kolidave: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2013
See Wetin PHCN dey cause. They no born that ghost well make e operate for UK,light too plenty for there. The ghosts are in your area and in your room cos una transformer don spoil and una no dey get light. Ghost like dark places well well.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Onliie(m): 3:05am On Dec 14, 2013
Guy, you have just been robbed
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Thank God NEPA is available,if not I for do night vigil.I hate Ghost stories. angry
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Dhurmynick(m): 5:54am On Dec 14, 2013
lynpetra: Thank God NEPA is available,if not I for do night vigil.I hate Ghost stories. angry

There is nothing called night Vigil.. It is plain 'Vigil'

3 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2013
Dhurmynick:

There is nothing called night Vigil.. It is plain 'Vigil'

Roger that.Thanks.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Quatermaine: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2013
brownlord:

Dont hate my post, if its that bad, plz look for a very strong rope and ur ceiling fan, i guess u knw wht i mean, if tht is too hard, plz look for raw acid. if you cant get that...

MY FRIEND GO AND DIE
O.M.G! 5yr Olds have started joining NL!
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Johnnycife(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Pilot Oz: Iam not so sure where to put this, but i have been very terrified since waking up at 4:21am. I feel i was haunted, i feel my room is haunted. I feel there's been a paranormal activity in my room.. Iam 18yrs old, and here's my little story to share.. I knw well abt sleep paralysis, but this is something really strange, as i have never seen a thing like this..

So it was at sleep, during my rapid eye motion, i was just dreaming, i dunno if something is trying to give me a sign, in my dream, it was me and a girl, we were walking down the strt, then we passed a place were idols are kept, then all of a sudden i woke up frm my dream, i couldn't see a thing in my room, becos my light was off, and it was pitch black in my room, then all of a sudden, i heard something drop on the floor, so i thought it was just some pest running in my room, but no, the sound increased, and things were dropping in ryhthm, then it felt like someone was vomiting in my room, i couldn't see a thing, i thought it was my brother, becos he was playing game in my room before i slept.. I called at my brother's name "eseosa", i called again, there was no answer, and the sound kept on..

It scared the hell out of me, then i heard footsteps in my room, iam nt making this up, I swear i heard it in my room, there's a carpet in my room, so i can hear the lightest footsteps, then the footsteps were going to the direction of my shelf, i adjusted my poisition in my bed, trying to see through this, but everywhere was so dark, then suddenly, i heard someone pick up something frm my shelf, i started calling my brother again, but no answer..

Then i heard something drop again, and i felt the footstep moving towards my bed, i swear i could feel the presence.. I was so terrified, i laid down still, trying to stop my breath, then the footstep approached me closer but stopped.. Then a little white light began to appear, i have never been this scared, i heard my door open, i became so afraid, i closed my eyes and said "pls GOD forgive me my sins" i said the prayer like it was my last..

Then i suddenly sprang to my feet and ran away frm my room, with heavy breathing.. I went to my brother's room to find him sleeping.. I went to get a light frm his room, then i remained calm, then i decided to go back to my room, but i was really hesistant, hmm then i managed to go back with enough light, but i saw nothing hmmm, pls is my room haunted??

Today i will ask my grandmum if anyone has lived in my room before or if anyone that lived in my room has died.. I feel this room is haunted.. Pls

if u have had any experience, Pls share.. Cos i cant continue to sleep with these things in my head.. Pls

sir let me tell you what is happening to you, your family is somehow connected to idols assk ur grandmum or ur mumsy. Be wearned the demonic spirit behind the idol would have appeared to you as an angel of light if you had stayed. It will tell you frighten things like you are the next to serve me.

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by mariM(f): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2013
You have to be prayerful
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Saraha1(f): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2013
mariM: You have to be prayerful
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Adeyeancah(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2013
jhydebaba: I am more terrified now cheesy

*Ghostmodeactivated*
u dey terrified and u still dey get mind activate ghost mode abi....mtshwee
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2013
OP
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by PilotOz(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Thank u all.. I read all ur comments till midnite.. And i follwed ur advice.. Its a very BIG lesson to me, that i have to be more prayerful.. Hmm, becos i really dont knw where i can get hit frm.. Thanks still.. The comments gave me alot of encouragement.. And i slept with my blanket and the lights.. Nothing happened, and i slept well.. smiley thanks again.. I can now carry on with my life, u guys have been awesome.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2013
OP
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Actually after reading these posts last nite, i had a terrible experience early dis morning. Though i've bn experiencing dis 'press down nd cratches' b4 bt it hsnt happend in a long tym. Nd i guess it happened nw bcoz i let fear creep into me after readn these posts thus breakn d hedge i've built around me with the Word of God. The devil definitely works with fear...

@OP, study the Word nd always speak it, build ur faith nd remove fear. Build a r/ship with God, anybody/demon dat wants 2 mess with hs 2 get 2 ur Father(God) b4 dey get 2 u nd we knw dey cnt stand Him nd neva forget the all powerful name of JESUS!

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by pweetixandy: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Johnnycife:

sir let me tell you what is happening to you, your family is somehow connected to idols assk ur grandmum or ur mumsy. Be wearned the demonic spirit behind the idol would have appeared to you as an angel of light if you had stayed. It will tell you frighten things like you are the next to serve me.
exactly..d oP's late uncle may have had dealings wv d devil cos i dnt see reasons why spirits wld b visitin him unless he is in their territory or he has sumfin of theirs
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by adeyrule(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2013
See u miss a big opportunity d spirit wan give u baba ijebu num and naira bet predictions u com dey run away,u better go sleep back.yeye

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Yemzy6(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2013
Too much play 4 day time grin

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Tonyfrancis(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2013
iyke926: Do you smoke weed?

Had been he smokes weed that very scenario would'nt have happened that way
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Bridge0110(f): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Demons are attracted thick-dark places dont wear black 2 sleep. Let ur phone be @ ur reach so u can use d light when u wake @ odd hours, dont saturate ur heart with fear but with christ- love,
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Ishilove: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2013
Op, You didn't encounter a ghost, you encountered a poltergeist, aka, troublesome demonic spirit. It is somehow connected to the idols in your dreams. Ask your mum or grandmum about any familial association with idols. Also be very prayerful because I sense it will come back again. And for now,always sleep with the light on.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Chudiking(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2013
Pilot Oz: Iam not so sure where to put this, but i have been very terrified since waking up at 4:21am. I feel i was haunted, i feel my room is haunted. I feel there's been a paranormal activity in my room.. Iam 18yrs old, and here's my little story to share.. I knw well abt sleep paralysis, but this is something really strange, as i have never seen a thing like this..

So it was at sleep, during my rapid eye motion, i was just dreaming, i dunno if something is trying to give me a sign, in my dream, it was me and a girl, we were walking down the strt, then we passed a place were idols are kept, then all of a sudden i woke up frm my dream, i couldn't see a thing in my room, becos my light was off, and it was pitch black in my room, then all of a sudden, i heard something drop on the floor, so i thought it was just some pest running in my room, but no, the sound increased, and things were dropping in ryhthm, then it felt like someone was vomiting in my room, i couldn't see a thing, i thought it was my brother, becos he was playing game in my room before i slept.. I called at my brother's name "eseosa", i called again, there was no answer, and the sound kept on..

It scared the hell out of me, then i heard footsteps in my room, iam nt making this up, I swear i heard it in my room, there's a carpet in my room, so i can hear the lightest footsteps, then the footsteps were going to the direction of my shelf, i adjusted my poisition in my bed, trying to see through this, but everywhere was so dark, then suddenly, i heard someone pick up something frm my shelf, i started calling my brother again, but no answer..

Then i heard something drop again, and i felt the footstep moving towards my bed, i swear i could feel the presence.. I was so terrified, i laid down still, trying to stop my breath, then the footstep approached me closer but stopped.. Then a little white light began to appear, i have never been this scared, i heard my door open, i became so afraid, i closed my eyes and said "pls GOD forgive me my sins" i said the prayer like it was my last..

Then i suddenly sprang to my feet and ran away frm my room, with heavy breathing.. I went to my brother's room to find him sleeping.. I went to get a light frm his room, then i remained calm, then i decided to go back to my room, but i was really hesistant, hmm then i managed to go back with enough light, but i saw nothing hmmm, pls is my room haunted??

Today i will ask my grandmum if anyone has lived in my room before or if anyone that lived in my room has died.. I feel this room is haunted.. Pls

if u have had any experience, Pls share.. Cos i cant continue to sleep with these things in my head.. Pls
D same thing hapen at Aba, just two months ago and it was later discovered that d former landlord buried a lot of charms all over d room for protections and it later came up to be distructing to entire people living in that room

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Dhurmynick(m): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Bridge0110: Demons are attracted thick-dark places dont wear black 2 sleep. Let ur phone be @ ur reach so u can use d light when u wake @ odd hours, dont saturate ur heart with fear but with christ- love,

See empty battery. Have you ever seen seen a movie where all light bulbs shatter. Windows shut.. Before my friends enter.. Ur battery sef go explode. All candles off. Cold breeze sweep through.. Then my boss enters... forget fone or torch light. All they tell you listen... grin fear no dey collect permission slip b4 e Enter oh... Flow with thy rythms. There is a reason i watch horror movies at midnight. cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by ANDREW2EIC(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2013
@Kamura, please do us a favour by telling us the name of the city you had this ugly experience.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Saraha1(f): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2013
ANDREW2EIC: @Kamura, please do us a favour by telling us the name of the city you had this ugly experience.
supported
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by pweetixandy: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2013
y do Peeps quote d OP..lyk, dats dumb
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Hey guyz. . . i was advice to open another trend amd tag it. . .The Hunted House. .

So as not to derail the original posters interest. .

I really appreciate ur contributions. . and i thank the op for giving me the platform . .

Follow me on the link below . . for full story. . . thnks

www.nairaland.com/1554996/hunted-house

They city is Portharcourt. . Rivers state, if u care to knw the city
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2013
ANDREW2EIC: @Kamura, please do us a favour by telling us the name of the city you had this ugly experience.
I am guessing PH though it can happen in any city
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Harrisonn(m): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2013
kamura: Hey guyz. . . i was advice to open another trend amd tag it. . .The Hunted House. .

So as not to derail the original posters interest. .

I really appreciate ur contributions. . and i thank the op for giving me the platform . .

Follow me on the link below . . for full story. . . thanks

www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1554996

They city is Portharcourt. . Rivers state, if u care to knw the city

I think this the right link... https://www.nairaland.com/1554996/hunted-house#20214176
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by LordElNou: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
laykhorn: A reason not to live in rat-infested houses
lol
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Trendy4gud(f): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
mrphysics: i don't always believe this super story from people
I was once like you till I had my own share of experience. Things that are far beyond human are happening.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Crixina(f): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
divex:

didnt make this up. Its a true story. There are things happening in this world that you can never know. I myself have been told that i am the reincarnation of one woman in my villa, she had only one child and he was born 29th oct. Can u believe i also had my dota on 29th oct
you do realise you are typing this on a public forum?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by oyedun82(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Quatermaine:
O.M.G! 5yr Olds have started joining NL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? / The First Time He Took A Cigarette / Ever Had A Close Shave With Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.