Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

An Encounter With A Ghost. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Encounter With A Ghost. (22140 Views)

An Encounter With LORDS CHOSEN Church. / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by TheProdigy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
laykhorn: later, some sh1tty activist would say weed or alomo be legalised. Mtcheeeew
grin
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
OP

maybe it was a ghost.

If you really felt it, it must be true.

Thats all I can say.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by divex(f): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
lol its possible that its ur uncle. My mom had an experience like that when one of my uncle wife died. She was pregnant and stayed with my mom at the time but unfortunately died during child birth. She said after her death, she would hear footsteps in the parlour just like she used to do when she was alive. Also everywhere would become so cold. At first everyone tot it was one person in the house doing something late at nite. With time they realized no one was out of their rooms when these footsteps were occuring. My mom told her gmum abt it and my grandmum told her that next time it happens, she should go where she hears the footsteps, call the lady's name and ask why are you doing this ?? what is wrong ?? .......So she heard the footsteps as usual and stepped to the parlour, she said she could feel the presence. Then she called the lady's name and said, why are you haunting me ?? did i do anything ?? what is wrong ?? Immediately a strong wind swooped through the parlour and out the balcony. This is a true story and after that day, the footsteps were never heard.

4 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by DEGREE2466(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pilot Oz: Iam not so sure where to put this, but i have been very terrified since waking up at 4:21am. I feel i was haunted, i feel my room is haunted. I feel there's been a paranormal activity in my room.. Iam 18yrs old, and here's my little story to share.. I knw well abt sleep paralysis, but this is something really strange, as i have never seen a thing like this..

So it was at sleep, during my rapid eye motion, i was just dreaming, i dunno if something is trying to give me a sign, in my dream, it was me and a girl, we were walking down the strt, then we passed a place were idols are kept, then all of a sudden i woke up frm my dream, i couldn't see a thing in my room, becos my light was off, and it was pitch black in my room, then all of a sudden, i heard something drop on the floor, so i thought it was just some pest running in my room, but no, the sound increased, and things were dropping in ryhthm, then it felt like someone was vomiting in my room, i couldn't see a thing, i thought it was my brother, becos he was playing game in my room before i slept.. I called at my brother's name "eseosa", i called again, there was no answer, and the sound kept on..

It scared the hell out of me, then i heard footsteps in my room, iam nt making this up, I swear i heard it in my room, there's a carpet in my room, so i can hear the lightest footsteps, then the footsteps were going to the direction of my shelf, i adjusted my poisition in my bed, trying to see through this, but everywhere was so dark, then suddenly, i heard someone pick up something frm my shelf, i started calling my brother again, but no answer..

Then i heard something drop again, and i felt the footstep moving towards my bed, i swear i could feel the presence.. I was so terrified, i laid down still, trying to stop my breath, then the footstep approached me closer but stopped.. Then a little white light began to appear, i have never been this scared, i heard my door open, i became so afraid, i closed my eyes and said "pls GOD forgive me my sins" i said the prayer like it was my last..

Then i suddenly sprang to my feet and ran away frm my room, with heavy breathing.. I went to my brother's room to find him sleeping.. I went to get a light frm his room, then i remained calm, then i decided to go back to my room, but i was really hesistant, hmm then i managed to go back with enough light, but i saw nothing hmmm, pls is my room haunted??

Today i will ask my grandmum if anyone has lived in my room before or if anyone that lived in my room has died.. I feel this room is haunted.. Pls

if u have had any experience, Pls share.. Cos i cant continue to sleep with these things in my head.. Pls
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by israel007: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol. Just pray
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by lobell: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pilot Oz:
hmmm, i asked my grandmum today.. And she said my uncle who died early this year was the first person to live in that room.. i'll just bless the room in Jesus name.. And i dont believe the dead has got anything to do with the living.. Between, i still suspect sleep paralysis.. GOD help me.
The room needs to be cleansed! By the way what do you mean by the highlighted text above? Are you trying to say btw=by the way? Pls see: https://www.nairaland.com/1523915/btw-way-not-between

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by nanizle(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
laykhorn: A reason not to live in rat-infested houses
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OP u no get touch lite fone?? make u use am blind the ghost.

but I used to "see things" when I was younger >> https://www.nairaland.com/1554566/did-ever-hallucinate-when-kid
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by PastorOluT(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
click2cbn: Maybe he is trying to send u a message. It will be sleep paralysis, all those things happened wen u were trying to wake

Nope, it has never happen n will never happen, the dead dont send msg to the living. If at all there will be a msg for from God, it will be thru His word n Holy Spirit (often) and angels (not often), any other thing is demonic. Though I dont deny this manifestations, bt it can always be manipulated which is why we all should have a strong relationship with Him (God) that we might not be tossed here n there by everything

7 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by anitank(f): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
I've had similar experience when I was in school. The main reason I never sleep alone without the lights on

These things happen, it's no joke
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by PastorOluT(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
divex: lol its possible that its ur uncle. My mom had an experience like that when one of my uncle wife died. She was pregnant and stayed with my mom at the time but unfortunately died during child birth. She said after her death, she would hear footsteps in the parlour just like she used to do when she was alive. Also everywhere would become so cold. At first everyone tot it was one person in the house doing something late at nite. With time they realized no one was out of their rooms when these footsteps were occuring. My mom told her gmum abt it and my grandmum told her that next time it happens, she should go where she hears the footsteps, call the lady's name and ask why are you doing this ?? what is wrong ?? .......So she heard the footsteps as usual and stepped to the parlour, she said she could feel the presence. Then she called the lady's name and said, why are you haunting me ?? did i do anything ?? what is wrong ?? Immediately a strong wind swooped through the parlour and out the balcony. This is a true story and after that day, the footsteps were never heard.

Hmmm
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by brownlord: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
DId you eat beans prepared by someone else? may be eseosa, if you did that should be the reason.

May be em put marijua u knw wht i mean nw, unknowing to you. I had a similar experience some yrs back, i went to visit a soldier frnd tht came to benin for xmas, on getting there he served me pepper soup and we ate together, while eating he asked if there is sand in the pepper soup, i said i felt a little, he went on again, is there too much pepper, i said its okay, he said he already applied what will reduce the excess pepper, i still din't understand, after we finished, he said we shld go to a party organised by his colleagues i said no need since i will be the only civilian there, I HATE OPPRESSION. he left and me i went home, i got home i was restless, i decided to go see some of my frnds closeby, on gettin there we all sat down gisting before i knw they strtd telling me, am laughing too much, it kept on for a while then i felt embarrassed, so i left to visit another frnd, on my way someone ran to me, i din't see him coming, but only noticed him in front of me, the guy asked, BROS ABEG WHERE BE THE QUICKEST WAY I FIT USE ENTER MOTTO OR BIKE HERE. i din't see his face but i just pointed at a direction, before, the guy took off, before i could move two step something frm within told me, this guy tht just ran to me now asking where he can get vehicle or bike, something must hv bn chasing him frm the way he asked and ran immediately i directed him, immediately i stopped and decided to go back home, i got home i was still unconfortable, i decided to take my bath, i knew i entered the bathroom, but din;t know hw i got to d room, after tht i was hungry, i brought out moi moi, and soak garri, i discovered, my mouth was closing too fast, like i was nt the one controlling my mouth, then i concluded someone has poisoned the food, so stopped eating it, i decided to sleep, long story short, i saw myself in another word, i felt like calling someone to tell them the only place i went to and ate was my soldier's frnds place, but decided to wait a little if it get worse i will try to drop a note.

Finally na around 3am the next morning wen dem wake me mk i come scrap carrot nai my head come calm down.

@OP chk very well, may be eseosa gv u small igbana chop unknowing to u

5 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by pweetixandy: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
oh...how i wish d door had failed to oPen

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by anitank(f): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
pweetixandy: oh...how i wish d door had failed to oPen
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
anitank: I've had similar experience when I was in school. The main reason I never sleep alone without the lights on

These things happen, it's no joke

See them fear fear. Wetin people like us go do wey dey sometimes sleep alone in a 10-plot compound?

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
have you been playing call of duty...ghosts?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by chikakeyz12: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
You are halucinating
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
When you believe in the supernatural,you start believing anything!
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by seangy4konji: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
dont be smoking SK alone,you have to take Alomo also and if you never did,try taking Sk before you sleep and a bottle of Alomo...You wont feel a thing till next morning...Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by BrightCar: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
mrphysics: i don't always believe this super story from people
PRAY U DON'T ENCOUNTER ONE, I BET U WILL RUN CRAZY FOR ESCAPE!!

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by EbonyBlond: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OP

maybe it was a ghost.

If you really felt it, it must be true.

Thats all I can say.
Talking from experience?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
pweetixandy: oh...how i wish d door had failed to oPen

chai Op, look no further. Nah the ghost be this. She bin come to chop your big ears...
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by 190: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
that could be andyblaze trying to terrify you angry
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Youngpo413: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is serious
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by BlackHuman(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
@OP- sleep in the room again, but this time with enough lights in the room.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by brownlord: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
divex: lol its possible that its ur uncle. My mom had an experience like that when one of my uncle wife died. She was pregnant and stayed with my mom at the time but unfortunately died during child birth. She said after her death, she would hear footsteps in the parlour just like she used to do when she was alive. Also everywhere would become so cold. At first everyone tot it was one person in the house doing something late at nite. With time they realized no one was out of their rooms when these footsteps were occuring. My mom told her gmum abt it and my grandmum told her that next time it happens, she should go where she hears the footsteps, call the lady's name and ask why are you doing this ?? what is wrong ?? .......So she heard the footsteps as usual and stepped to the parlour, she said she could feel the presence. Then she called the lady's name and said, why are you haunting me ?? did i do anything ?? what is wrong ?? Immediately a strong wind swooped through the parlour and out the balcony. This is a true story and after that day, the footsteps were never heard.

If i hear, plz wht the title?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Do not under estimate the power of rats.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Raphjeezy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
.. lipsrsealed

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mandela must have come to hand over his greatness to you,you are going to be great like Mandela,but be ready to go to prison for 27 yrs in our prisons,before attaining your greatness. You are a very lucky guy
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by divex(f): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
brownlord:

If i hear, plz wht the title?

didnt make this up. Its a true story. There are things happening in this world that you can never know. I myself have been told that i am the reincarnation of one woman in my villa, she had only one child and he was born 29th oct. Can u believe i also had my dota on 29th oct

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Tombilly(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin grin grin hahahahahha diz guy sleep wit hunger na so it d b wen u take weed wit empty stomach. So no d make people feel say horror film producers the ur room shocked [color=#000099][/color]
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by amiskurie(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
its just amazing hw high alomo bitters can get you.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by brownlord: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
[size=40pt:
pweetyand[/size]y
]oh...how i wish d door had failed to oPen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? / The First Time He Took A Cigarette / Ijaw Youths' Letter To Redemption Ministry, Bayelsa, Demanding N500k From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.