Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

An Encounter With A Ghost. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Encounter With A Ghost. (22139 Views)

An Encounter With LORDS CHOSEN Church. / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by droydakkount: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pray to God and have faith. He is waiting to hear from u.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by ekaromail: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wow. One thing is sure, this is not sleep paralysis. Pray harder. That's all I can say.

https://m.facebook.com/karosstoryblog?refid=5
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Olu9ice(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pilot Oz: Iam not so sure where to put this, but i have been very terrified since waking up at 4:21am. I feel i was haunted, i feel my room is haunted. I feel there's been a paranormal activity in my room.. Iam 18yrs old, and here's my little story to share.. I knw well abt sleep paralysis, but this is something really strange, as i have never seen a thing like this..

So it was at sleep, during my rapid eye motion, i was just dreaming, i dunno if something is trying to give me a sign, in my dream, it was me and a girl, we were walking down the strt, then we passed a place were idols are kept, then all of a sudden i woke up frm my dream, i couldn't see a thing in my room, becos my light was off, and it was pitch black in my room, then all of a sudden, i heard something drop on the floor, so i thought it was just some pest running in my room, but no, the sound increased, and things were dropping in ryhthm, then it felt like someone was vomiting in my room, i couldn't see a thing, i thought it was my brother, becos he was playing game in my room before i slept.. I called at my brother's name "eseosa", i called again, there was no answer, and the sound kept on..

It scared the hell out of me, then i heard footsteps in my room, iam nt making this up, I swear i heard it in my room, there's a carpet in my room, so i can hear the lightest footsteps, then the footsteps were going to the direction of my shelf, i adjusted my poisition in my bed, trying to see through this, but everywhere was so dark, then suddenly, i heard someone pick up something frm my shelf, i started calling my brother again, but no answer..

Then i heard something drop again, and i felt the footstep moving towards my bed, i swear i could feel the presence.. I was so terrified, i laid down still, trying to stop my breath, then the footstep approached me closer but stopped.. Then a little white light began to appear, i have never been this scared, i heard my door open, i became so afraid, i closed my eyes and said "pls GOD forgive me my sins" i said the prayer like it was my last..

Then i suddenly sprang to my feet and ran away frm my room, with heavy breathing.. I went to my brother's room to find him sleeping.. I went to get a light frm his room, then i remained calm, then i decided to go back to my room, but i was really hesistant, hmm then i managed to go back with enough light, but i saw nothing hmmm, pls is my room haunted??

Today i will ask my grandmum if anyone has lived in my room before or if anyone that lived in my room has died.. I feel this room is haunted.. Pls

if u have had any experience, Pls share.. Cos i cant continue to sleep with these things in my head.. Pls
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
@kamura if u wish to continue or just open another thread
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Dhurmynick(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Really funny grin
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dhurmynick: Really funny grin
man its not really funny o. If u have ever experience anything Spiritual like that
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Malakh: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
divex: lol its possible that its ur uncle. My mom had an experience like that when one of my uncle wife died. She was pregnant and stayed with my mom at the time but unfortunately died during child birth. She said after her death, she would hear footsteps in the parlour just like she used to do when she was alive. Also everywhere would become so cold. At first everyone tot it was one person in the house doing something late at nite. With time they realized no one was out of their rooms when these footsteps were occuring. My mom told her gmum abt it and my grandmum told her that next time it happens, she should go where she hears the footsteps, call the lady's name and ask why are you doing this ?? what is wrong ?? .......So she heard the footsteps as usual and stepped to the parlour, she said she could feel the presence. Then she called the lady's name and said, why are you haunting me ?? did i do anything ?? what is wrong ?? Immediately a strong wind swooped through the parlour and out the balcony. This is a true story and after that day, the footsteps were never heard.
Its called facing your fears, they exploit people's fear, you win when you show that you aren't scared

1 Like

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by oyedun82(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
pls continue @kamura *subscribed*
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Osas001: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pilot Oz: Iam not so sure where to put this, but i have been very terrified since waking up at 4:21am. I feel i was haunted, i feel my room is haunted. I feel there's been a paranormal activity in my room.. Iam 18yrs old, and here's my little story to share.. I knw well abt sleep paralysis, but this is something really strange, as i have never seen a thing like this..

So it was at sleep, during my rapid eye motion, i was just dreaming, i dunno if something is trying to give me a sign, in my dream, it was me and a girl, we were walking down the strt, then we passed a place were idols are kept, then all of a sudden i woke up frm my dream, i couldn't see a thing in my room, becos my light was off, and it was pitch black in my room, then all of a sudden, i heard something drop on the floor, so i thought it was just some pest running in my room, but no, the sound increased, and things were dropping in ryhthm, then it felt like someone was vomiting in my room, i couldn't see a thing, i thought it was my brother, becos he was playing game in my room before i slept.. I called at my brother's name "eseosa", i called again, there was no answer, and the sound kept on..

It scared the hell out of me, then i heard footsteps in my room, iam nt making this up, I swear i heard it in my room, there's a carpet in my room, so i can hear the lightest footsteps, then the footsteps were going to the direction of my shelf, i adjusted my poisition in my bed, trying to see through this, but everywhere was so dark, then suddenly, i heard someone pick up something frm my shelf, i started calling my brother again, but no answer..

Then i heard something drop again, and i felt the footstep moving towards my bed, i swear i could feel the presence.. I was so terrified, i laid down still, trying to stop my breath, then the footstep approached me closer but stopped.. Then a little white light began to appear, i have never been this scared, i heard my door open, i became so afraid, i closed my eyes and said "pls GOD forgive me my sins" i said the prayer like it was my last..

Then i suddenly sprang to my feet and ran away frm my room, with heavy breathing.. I went to my brother's room to find him sleeping.. I went to get a light frm his room, then i remained calm, then i decided to go back to my room, but i was really hesistant, hmm then i managed to go back with enough light, but i saw nothing hmmm, pls is my room haunted??

Today i will ask my grandmum if anyone has lived in my room before or if anyone that lived in my room has died.. I feel this room is haunted.. Pls

if u have had any experience, Pls share.. Cos i cant continue to sleep with these things in my head.. Pls

It was ur subconscious that opened up 2 d spiritual realm.. Before u go 2 bed, sanctify urself, and ur room, n pray unto thy father saying, he shld reveal unto thee the secret or reason for those activities.. 2 every dream u have in life, whether u av smoked all the weed of this world, or be drunk n wen u woke up in d morning n u could recall what ur dream says, that's a message 4 me.. I will only advice u intensify ur prayer life n draw closer to God while u can, he cld av revealed to anyone else, bt he chose you by ur 1st dream which a girl took u 2 a idol place... Hmmm... Fear not 4 God has not given u d spirit of fear but of sound mind, love and power to have dominion..... Relax ur mind n be anxious 4 nothing, bt pray, n equip urself wit d word of God.. If your still confused, then discuss with a Pastor! Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Odunharry(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
kamora wia u dey
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by zyzxx(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
u are cover wit d blood of jesus amen
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Lizboh(f): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
kamura oya continue now.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by deeptesting(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Have you watched "Cursed" lately on CI? Please stop watching horror films or such documentary when you are a minor.It is rated 18 or 21 but viewers discretion is advised.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by s3nn2x(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
You guys are making me scared. I thought I had seen it all, but this is just an eye opener.

@Kamura you can continue
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Able4christ(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
If you 'яe a christain pray w/o season and repent from your sin that God may ans. You also consult your pastor for Deliverance.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
pls see a psychiatrist
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
okpara ugo: I dont mean to laugh. Do you know the power in the name of Jesus?

I love u 4 dis!!
Awesome
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by donhils: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Able4christ: If you 'яe a christain pray w/o season and repent from your sin that God may ans. You also consult your pastor for Deliverance.
Ha, deliverance kwa?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
*continues

I spend many nite fighting to get up from bed. . .

On one particular nite, i cld not get up i was struggling, d force was heavy on my neck and chest, my phone then rang, i stretched to looked at the name, it was my pastor's wife calling i picked it and she said ' why r u not picking ur call, ok. . . i knw why, ur spirit is willing but ur body is weak, God wld see u thru'. . . suddenly i woke up. . . so where is d call i picked. . . so it was all spirtual, i look at d clock, it was 2:30am. . . i stood up and prayed. . by 6am. .. i got a txt message from my bros saying. . `i kwn wat u r going thru, but ur enemies wld be destroyed`

I concluded, since he is a pastor. . he might have seen wat i have been seeing lately. . .

I reported the incident to my pastor. . . he told me to get ready to pack out from that house. . .

. . . I have seen in my dreams headless people passing thru ma room. . from wall to wall. .

. . . Car key, i left on the dining, i found it under my chair after hours of searching. .

. . . . there was a nite i watched a movie so late. . . dat i cld not sleep, wen i den turned of the TV, i felt something moved behind me, i noticed my bed pressed deeper. . i wasnt alone. . . I tried harder not to look behind. . .

Then suddenly i went into dreaming mode. . delusional, i said wat is dis!!. . why am i dreaming wen i have not even slept yet. . i was consciouse of my surrounding but, i had no control. .

Something like shadow came from behind, like a hand stretching and heading straight to my neck. . I held it, pulled it and push it back. . the force was so much that my hand got weaken. . . I shouted. .' Wat do u wat from me, open up. . do u have a msg'. . . no respond. . .

I tried to get up. . went straight to the window, held the burglary bars as support. . Rite there and then, i knw i was under attack spiritually. . but i was really not ready to look behind. . to see wat it was. . .

I cld say anything except the name JESUS, it wld just hang there. . .

As i get close to the window. . . . i saw little children running from the gate to my window. . . but as they get closer. . they appeared to be dwarfs. . . . they ran thru my room like the wall does not exist. . . I held them one after the other and threw them out. . . i summon courage..
Shouting. . Be destroyed in Jesus name. . . they vanished one after the other. . .

Then cats, starting coming thru the gate. . about to enter my room . . . various colors. . I was so weak, from the inital battle. . so i closed my eyes. . .. .And . .

*to be continued. . .
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by ecosanders: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jusy pray over it sha

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by BlackHuman(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
It's a pity we ain't in the cartoon world. If not, i'd suggest u call GHOST BUSTERS.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down
stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Adwexky(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ediss: undecided undecidedis there any difference between holyghost and holyspirit.
No difference, Spirit or Ghost - Are both analogous and it simply means Invisible and Supernatural being.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
*continues. .

I closed my eyes and said. . . JESUS, fight my battle. . . then, i started hearing my brothers voice, my pastors voice. . voices, prayers. . . i just cld not tell where they were coming from. .

Then fires sprung round about my house. .

It became clear to me, that people had been woken up from their sleep to intercede for me. .

I fell down, loosing grib of the burglary bar and slept off. .

Most times. . . we may be living in a compound dat have been dedicated to a shrine, or used as graveyard, or once knwn as an evil forest. .. or living in a house that belong to an ocultist as a landlord. . or even having an occultic nebo.

Sometimes, may be under dispute, and has been judged by a native doctor who had come to bury a live animal. . . that speaking against an occupant. .

When ur prayer life changes. . then be ready to face spiritual battle. . .

. . . . With time. . . My landlord and his wife starting visiting personally. . They came asking me, wat am i still doing in their house. . . that they are willing to refund me wat i paid initially. . . that i should leave oooooh

* to be continue. .
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Ntabeh: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls pray n aniont the room u dont have any relationship with the dead.always pray n aniont ur room b4 u go to bed.also make sure u sleep with touch light.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Don't try to get raid of darkness, just turn on the light.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by baby4u2(f): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kumara can u pls finish ur story. I hardly come back to a thread
once am out. Want to know the end of ur. Story.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by PilotOz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thank you all for your comment, it helped alot, as iam gettting prepared for another night hmm, my parents adviced me to sleep with the lights on.. I always hate sleeping with the light.. But as frm today, its got to be with the light thank you all for ur positive comments really appreciate it and i've prayed about it too, and i'll be really confident cos i knw iam a child of GOD, and nothing can haunt me.. Hmmm i've gotten over my fears, but iam still a little insecure, and i'll sleep in the same room, with ALOT of light.
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by PilotOz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Funny comments about weed or SK, pls oo, there's nothing of such here lol, my bro couldnt have slipped anytin to my food.. And iam getting more help and research on sleep paralysis.. Thanks all.. for sharing ur valuable experience too..
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
*continous. . .

I told my landlord and his wife, that i needed 3months to put my monies together so as to get a new place. . .

since i was nt thru with my own property. . New place means, two yrs payment, agent fee. . . bla bla bla. . .

so they got angry and left. . . they actually came around 5.30am so as to meet me at home. . .

That faithful nite. . i had a cry by my window. . a cat crying so loud. . . , then d doors of the other rooms was opening and closing. . people laughing and chatting in d other room. . and i said to my self. . . Why now, for more than three yrs i have been staying in dis house, why is it now that i am experiencing all these things. . .

I dont want to go to the other room. . i knew i have started seeing things spiritually, and recently i have had encountered with different beings, lemme just take my bible and read some passage. . the PHCN struck. . darkness every where. .

I closed my eyez. . so tight. . then reached out for my phone, to make use of the flash lite . . as i turn it on. . . Something moved so fast dat my Tv, flat screen fell off the hook. .

Immediately, i entered into serious prayers. .

As i prayed, and prayed. . i felt so light, very light. . . like i was floating. . . i sang praises till morning. .

They next day. . i got me a new agent, got a place and got the complete money, paid. . . and less than two days i got d place ready

Got my pastor for dedication of the new place. . . i moved out sharperly. . . Dust my feet from the old house and zapped. .

I realised i have not removed my change over switch. .

So i went back after a week to pull it out. . .

As i got to the compound. . . i greeted my old nebos. . collected a spare key fron them, cos i told the cartaker that i wld be coming to get my change over switch. . .

As, got close to the door. . . i saw an old woman eating on the floor. ., staring at me. . . i looked closely, she wasnt there again. . . i cleared my eyez with my hands. . and looked again. .

I now recalled wat my brother told me once. . that, ' if i see things?. . . cos he sees, its a gift. . . . but it wld only manifest went you knw God, that he knws i have it, but if i dedicate my life to God, He wld use me to do exploit.'

Question keep coming up ma head. . .

Is dis house hunted. . ?

Wats about dis compound. . ?

I have made so much money in the past 4yrs, but cant seem to trace `em all. .

Lost my job, lost the girl i planned to get married to. . . All my friends all gone. . I have just one car now. . . . Got landed property, and still cld not build. . Wats with dis compound. . . .? Hmmmmmmm

Since i packed. .. just less than two months . . i got me an NDDC contract . . . and my contacts are building up. . . Glory to God. .

* to be continued.

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by GentleFrank(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ghost mode !
Re: An Encounter With A Ghost. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
anitank: I've had similar experience when I was in school. The main reason I never sleep alone without the lights on

These things happen, it's no joke

Ok,i believe you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? / The First Time He Took A Cigarette / Ever Had A Close Shave With Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.