Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Official Engagement :) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Engagement :) (23682 Views)

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Engagement :) by dhensity: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
passionate88: Not what "every woman" wants. Some don't want to get married. Eg. grin grin I no call names o

dat old woman Idowuogbo i think
Re: The Official Engagement :) by mizzochocinco: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrats
Re: The Official Engagement :) by jnrbayano(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrats once again Lorretta...all the best in your union!!
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrats!!!Wish you triplets...2boys and a gurl cheesy
Re: The Official Engagement :) by QuickHomeBuyers: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrats.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by sweettease(f): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sloan:

Sweetie pie, honeym bum so when are we gerring married >>? grin tongue

Sloan:

See gobe! A libran in the house here...make you nor go miss am o! We librans are the best, I know! After comes gemini and aquarius! wink wink
A libran cheesy what's your date?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Tbken: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Every gud things of life will be ur portion
Congrats lorreta u
The lady from planet venus about to settle with a guy from earth...
Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by sweettease(f): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
dhensity:

dat old woman Idowuogbo i think
Idowuogbo dats married with kids oir another idowuogbo? undecided
Re: The Official Engagement :) by xynerise: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Finally!

Phew! grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by iyobs7(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
lorretta u: Ok ok. Mmhmm *clears throat* chai how do I begin?
We met back in my first year in IMSU where he used to work. And we became fast friends. ( You can't help loving this man here) though I never saw this coming. Even after he traveled and we only kept in touch as friends. I used to think that's all we'd be.even though I loved him so and longed for more.I thought the distance couldn't let it be. I didn't know he had this all planned right from the beginning.

Fast forward a few years later. He made his intentions known. And the rest is history.
The pictures and kneeling down and all else are just formalities. We already knew from the beginning where we wanted to spend the rest of our lives
in each other's arms

He has tatoo... angry angry angry
Re: The Official Engagement :) by vizboy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
lorretta u: Hehehe
Assistant husband sho?

Yeah e go dey do for Nite why me for day

crackhaus:
You get change for groundnut? abeg no vex...

i get bottle of groundnut for house you need
Re: The Official Engagement :) by thehunted(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
hey sis,congrats. nice decision.
u decided to do the right thing. No mind some girls that want to waste time before getting married. At d end of the day,they search, search and search .
Re: The Official Engagement :) by olaidede: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrats! Wishing you all the best.happy for ya.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by philip0906(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please what's happening around here?

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrats Sweerie!..
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Another guy don enter am!
Congrats @ OP, For the free house rent, free food, free shopping spree, no more huge expenses for you again.
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Congrats, op..
Re: The Official Engagement :) by GentleMimi: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sloan: This is another lesson on why NL girls should always put their pictures on their profile and be lady-like in the way they talk. One day, it might just be their turn! Of course, although it is common knowledge, Ibo ladies can not do without Yoruba guys (we still love and keep our Yoruba women) and I am speaking from experience. If you want a good loving man, you better look for a Yoruba man, that way you can avoid all the sad stories in the romance and family section. tongue tongue
Na wa oo.E don reach u like this?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
For the haters and bad wishers, I'll have them know that this man here is someone I've known for years and he happens to be more responsible down-to-earth,humble and loving than all the guys who have ever proposed to marry me.better than the holy-brothers and more reliable. I don't know if it will kill some people to wish others goodluck. How shallow of folks to judge someone else on something as irrelevant as a
"Peace, faith n tranquility" tattoo. Yea that's what it reads. I guess having one too makes me bad.
For those waiting to hear the divorce story may it never work for you. My marriage shall be a success. There are only two options,be happy for me or go jump in a lake. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Sloan: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

A libran cheesy what's your date?

If I tell you go shout Mr. Nigeria o! > wink wink Yes, so wetin dey?

Oh BTW, I hope you've got a good sense of humor and a lot of posts crack me up on NL, I like to return the favour! So when are we billed for the altar >>??
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Sloan: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
GentleMimi:
Na wa oo.E don reach u like this?

Haba, Mimi...humour >? Sarcasm >>?? Ridiculousness >?? Don't take everything on face value! Imagine if all NL posters write prim and proper posts all the time, you'd be so bored you will not even come here >! No >? If you agree, you owe me one! grin grin >> tongue wink

Yes, you will still owe me if you don't! grin
Re: The Official Engagement :) by emekaxy: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
lorretta u: Ok ok. Mmhmm *clears throat* chai how do I begin?
We met back in my first year in IMSU where he used to work. And we became fast friends. ( You can't help loving this man here) though I never saw this coming. Even after he traveled and we only kept in touch as friends. I used to think that's all we'd be.even though I loved him so and longed for more.I thought the distance couldn't let it be. I didn't know he had this all planned right from the beginning.

Fast forward a few years later. He made his intentions known. And the rest is history.
The pictures and kneeling down and all else are just formalities. We already knew from the beginning where we wanted to spend the rest of our lives
in each other's arms

Hope he bought only one ENGAGEMENT RING from the seller?

A friend went to buy an engagement rig, the seller asked him how many does he want?
The guy replied just one, abi people dey buy more than one?

The man said yes oooh, this is my 13 and half year in this business, some men come here to buy 4 rings at once some even buy 5 rings, they engage the 5 ladies and at the end come to buy the wedding ring for the lucky one.....

So, don't rejoice yet until u see the wedding ring in ur finger.
That's my advice, no ill feelings
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
On behalf of every Nairalander that once had interest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ you.
(Excluding myself).

We wish you all the best in life cry. cry

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by kingjoe(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
lorretta u: For the haters and bad wishers, I'll have them know that this man here is someone I've know for years and he happens to be more responsible down-to-earth,humble and loving than all the guys who have ever proposed to marry me.better than the holy-brothers and more reliable. I don't know if it will kill some people to wish others goodluck. How shallow of folks to judge someone else on something as irrelevant as a
"Peace, faith n tranquility" tattoo. Yea that's what it reads. I guess having one too makes me bad.
For those waiting to hear the divorce story may it never work for you. My marriage shall be a success. There are only two options,be happy for me or go jump in lake. smiley smiley smiley
Dear there is no need to reply people that are negative ,behave as if they are not noticed ,dont give them what they want,a response. congrats
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Sloan: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
lorretta u: For the haters and bad wishers, I'll have them know that this man here is someone I've know for years and he happens to be more responsible down-to-earth,humble and loving than all the guys who have ever proposed to marry me.better than the holy-brothers and more reliable. I don't know if it will kill some people to wish others goodluck. How shallow of folks to judge someone else on something as irrelevant as a
For those waiting to hear the divorce story may it never work for you. My marriage shall be a success. There are only two options,be happy for me or go jump in lake. smiley smiley smiley

Congratulations miss! Now go and marry quick before >> wink
Re: The Official Engagement :) by 190: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
whats going on here angry angry
Re: The Official Engagement :) by sweettease(f): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sloan:

If I tell you go shout Mr. Nigeria o! > wink wink Yes, so wetin dey?

Oh BTW, I hope you've got a good sense of humor and a lot of posts crack me up on NL, I like to return the favour! So when are we billed for the altar >>??

You hope hav got a good sense of humor? a lot of posts crack you up? And return which favor?
Re: The Official Engagement :) by sweettease(f): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
emekaxy:

Hope he bought only one ENGAGEMENT RING from the seller?

A friend went to buy an engagement rig, the seller asked him how many does he want?
The guy replied just one, abi people dey buy more than one?

The man said yes oooh, this is my 13 and half year in this business, some men come here to buy 4 rings at once some even buy 5 rings, they engage the 5 ladies and at the end come to buy the wedding ring for the lucky one.....

So, don't rejoice yet until u see the wedding ring in ur finger.
That's my advice, no ill feelings

Haba! Where is d congratulations?

1 Like

Re: The Official Engagement :) by Airforce1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
thanks for the good wishes everyone. May God bless you all
Re: The Official Engagement :) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hehehehe
Airforce carry your wahala comot abeg
Airforce1:

You get choice undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.