Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex (5861 Views)

Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex by fijiano202(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

angry angry angry
Okay embarassed embarassed
wetin dey even worry 190 and jaybee,why una too dey disturbin my sweet-tease,make una stop before i vex ooo,i get plenty terry g chicken for hand oooo
Re: How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
If she is properly bleeped, then She wil be very weak.,her vulva will be scattered,looking rough.,dat is because of too much hiting..her breast will be looking pale.,then her yansh wil full out of place..u can also percieve the odour from her toto, if u go close to her
Re: How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex by dahmie2013: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
undecided
Re: How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex by Ricovendetta(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
fijiano202: he will be adjusting his zip/trouser every 2mins
See mumu talk. how does sex affect a guys zippers? you wear the trouser straff the girl ni? + '2mins' do you always hold a stop watch after sex? this response don't hold no water abeg. Bleep it
Re: How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex by thewarrior72: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dr2great: If she is properly bleeped, then She wil be very weak.,her vulva will be scattered,looking rough.,dat is because of too much hiting..her breast will be looking pale.,then her yansh wil full out of place..u can also percieve the odour from her toto, if u go close to her
cool wink
Re: How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex by fijiano202(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ricovendetta: See mumu talk. how does sex affect a guys zippers? you wear the trouser straff the girl ni? + '2mins' do you always hold a stop watch after sex? this response don't hold no water abeg. Bleep it
go chop chicken and die
Re: How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex by Ricovendetta(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
the warrior72: cool wink
Another Mumu talk lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex by Ricovendetta(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
fijiano202: go chop chicken and die
your papa kiss
Re: How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex by fijiano202(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ricovendetta: your papa kiss
moderators this gud 4 nothing bastarrd is abusing my dad

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Might Fall In Love With The Girl In This PHOTO But Note This... / What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / My Boyfriend Hasn't Fvcked Me For 2 Days Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.