Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding (818 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by stevewale(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,

Pls is it a bad idea for a guy to ask his gf to get pregnant first before wedding?

Why is this idea not always welcome by ladies even when they are fully aware that its the guy's parents demand?

Pls your honest response is needed.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by johnshagb(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Op,
Is it right to have sex before wedding?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by kingofpool: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Religiously it is wrong... But in african traditional way it is not wrong. Before u ask such question u have to first let us knw the view u re askin nd want answer to kum from ... Tanx
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by didicold(f): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
It depens on d girl, i wouldnt, and saying ur parents asked so will diminish any respect d babe has for them and u. Is d guy a puppet to be controlled and don't d parents av daughters of dier own dat dey will like to tarnish d girl's reputation. I really don't understand it, dont children die, dont whole families perish(eg dana crash).
Saying so indicates d guy nd his family have dier own selfish interest @ heart, so should it be suprising if d girl guard her own selfish interests?
stevewale: Dear Nairalanders,

Pls is it a bad idea for a guy to ask his gf to get pregnant first before wedding?

Why is this idea not always welcome by ladies even when they are fully aware that its the guy's parents demand?

Pls your honest response is needed.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by jaybee3(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Absolutely unwise since you can't determine how someone you aren't married to will react if and when you get pregnant.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by Sijo01(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
If it happened accidentally, FINE! but making it a criteria before wedding, not coll.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by vizboy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
see kweshun

So you want to know if she can conceive before you marry her.

Very selfish thinking

If someone where to say same to your daughter do you mean you as her parent you will agree with that.

Very shallow thinking
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by nekaa(f): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
yes it is wrong, because by then what you are looking for is a baby factory.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by digitalgeorgy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
I was thinking that we've gone pass the days when people get married for love and not just for child bearing??
From this question, its obvious his major aim for gettng married is to give birth and please the carring-of-baby desire of his parents.
If after the wedding, she has miscarriage and losses her womb, what will happen.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by ITbomb(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
^^^
Those days you are talking about was when our ladies
1. didnt have 10 partners before 22yrs
2. didnt live-in with a guy for 4 years of schooling
3. didnt have abortions
4. ate what they cooked not fast food and cancerous preservatives
5. married when they were young not after men have stopped chasing them
Now the days are evil and one must be careful to avoid unnecessary prayers and counselling.
The desire of any newly married couple is to be fruitful.
Go ahead and marry just for love without a child and see whether you will survive the depressing overshadow in your marriage.
We marry for love and child bearing.
If you dont want to get pregnant , I will still insist on a successful scan by a QUALIFIED Doctor

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by stevewale(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
@ all,

It may not be really cos d parents are controlling d guy contrary to what y'all saying but just that its a he feels that would make him comfortable and acceptable to his parent.

Pls guys, let's be honest here, I'm suprise you all saying this ... Most naija guys prefer dis
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by stevewale(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
ITbomb: ^^^
Those days you are talking about was when our ladies
1. didnt have 10 partners before 22yrs
2. didnt live-in with a guy for 4 years of schooling
3. didnt have abortions
4. ate what they cooked not fast food and cancerous preservatives
5. married when they were young not after men have stopped chasing them
Now the days are evil and one must be careful to avoid unnecessary prayers and counselling.
The desire of any newly married couple is to be fruitful.
Go ahead and marry just for love without a child and see whether you will survive the depressing overshadow in your marriage.
We marry for love and child bearing.
If you dont want to get pregnant , I will still insist on a successful scan by a QUALIFIED Doctor

You re fully on point my brother ... Its the prayers of every parents to see their wards marriage fruitful... Let the guys keep pretending as if they don't know its true... Lolz
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
After secondary school toilet runz...after aristo days...after ashewo days and countless abortion going on in the life of young girls, you expect men not to be wise.

If couples can go for HIV test, i see no reason why they shouldnt go for pregnancy test etc before marriage which might even expose the man's infertiliy if there be such.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by nikkyshyne(f): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Order from his parents? huh?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Your Gf/fiance To Get Pregnant Before Wedding by dontgivafuck: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
stevewale: @ all,

It may not be really cos d parents are controlling d guy contrary to what y'all saying but just that its a he feels that would make him comfortable and acceptable to his parent.

Pls guys, let's be honest here, I'm suprise you all saying this ... Most naija guys prefer dis
Most Naija guys kwa?? please only speak about your family cos it is obviousfrom your comment it runs in d blood, if your mum was pregnant before marriage, n ur sisters were All heavy b4 their wedding I don't see anything wrong in it; so far your wife's family also see nothing wrong with it... Where I come from it is actually frowned upon

(1) (Reply)

Guys Stop Making Women Feel Like Goddess / Funniest Engagement I Have Seen / Are They Lesbian??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.