Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty (11107 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by NadiaSA1(f): 6:31am On Dec 15, 2013
mumumugu: No,i cant date a fellow man
mumu!
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2013
What a topic grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Ezegozie(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2013
It depends on your definition of small.

I am generally not attracted to girls with FLAT ASS, HIP and breast.

And let me tell you people that i have some slim friens that still have reasonable ASS and TURGID BREAST.

I find girls with nice ass and turgid moderate breast irresistible....the breast must not be too big like that of (Orjiakor) but just little bit big and turgid

check my girl friend below, the pix she took without any form of makeup and even artificial hair. I LOVE HER

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Afam4eva(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2013
geni: beauty lies in the eyes of beholders.Remember, love is blind because it doesn't count errors.Shikenah.
Thios one wey you dey preach. E be like say your own small.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by cocoberry(f): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2013
tintingz: Are you slim? wink
No, I'm a size 16 with front n back.

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Elnino4ladies: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: mumu!
..u ghat a big nyash cn i compound go bang bang lyk a gun sound...i'm jst singin oh...
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Afam4eva(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2013
cocoberry: No, I'm a size 16 with front n back.
Can we see your picture.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Abbey2sam(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2013
geni: beauty lies in the eyes of beholders.Remember, love is blind because it doesn't count errors.Shikenah.

Is your bwest and yansh really that small
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by boarnerges: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2013
modern boys and their useless sand insane standards......then go and marry emmmm..whats her name.......? Cossy and emmmm....BBA winner girl..... Please look for right spirit and character.....thats the feminine greatest endowment.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2013
tintingz: Exactly...
Girls with small boo;bs and butt get to still look young in stature and shape after giving birth, I have a aunty who still look very young and sexxy after having like two kids...before child birth she has a slimy stature but now she's sexxy wink

I will prefer marrying a girl that have small boo;bs and butt(slim girl) because I know when she get to have kids she will still look more sexxy wink than those that are endowed with big boo;bs and butt after child birth they will become fat and un-sexxy to lazy to gym up.
it depends on the girl..was omosexy butt and boobs flat before she got married? Wat of mercy johnson? And a host of others
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Ezegozie: It depends on your definition of small.

I am generally not attracted to girls with FLAT ASS, HIP and breast.

And let me tell you people that i have some slim friens that still have reasonable ASS and TURGID BREAST.

I find girls with nice ass and turgid moderate breast irresistible....the breast must not be too big like that of (Orjiakor) but just little bit big and turgid

check my girl friend below, the pix she took without any form of makeup and even artificial hair. I LOVE HER
oboy na ur babe be dis? She dey lift weight?
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Ezegozie(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Osahon7: oboy na ur babe be dis? She dey lift weight?

post ur own make we see.
i bet you with all her aritificial makeups, she will neva measure up to this damsel.
Just qoute me wrong by uploading her pix
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2013
Pikchure or yuh don't haff grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2013
Osahon7: it depends on the girl..was omosexy butt and boobs flat before she got married? Wat of mercy johnson? And a host of others
Omotola and mercy were slim before they got married, you can now see mercy Johnson's boo;bs going saggy lipsrsealed

I think omosexy did a bum lift grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by IAMBREEZY: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Nadia_SA1: mumu!
lol nadia why do you always stalk that dude on every thread do you like him or what...
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Dlionsheart: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Nope so what do you want me to press just bare chest.
angry

must you press
ok, if you must press, then press your clothes with hot electric iron grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ke a bee si ma doo
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by IAMBREEZY: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2013
then lets see it i love girls with massive backyard and frontyard.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by IAMBREEZY: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2013
D lion'sheart:
angry

must you press
ok, if you must press, then press your clothes with hot electric iron grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ke a bee si ma doo
guy you won't understand we all gat different taste,well you may like a girl with flat a$$ and breast but me i love it big mehn thats me. ;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2013
IAMBREEZY: guy you won't understand we all gat different taste,well you may like a girl with flat a$$ and breast but me i love it big mehn thats me. ;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D
You will be surprise when you marry a miss big boo;bs and butt turning into a miss fatty after child birth grin be wise niqqa wink
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Dlionsheart: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2013
dechandel: angry undecided sad... So me wey come get flat nyansh nko?? make i go die

my baby, no mind Dem, Jos come and spend only 2nit wit mi, if ur nyansh no come up, dilate my no from ur phone.
oya, email mi >>>> smallnyanshwith419toto@yahoo.com.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by IAMBREEZY: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2013
tintingz: You will be surprise when you marry a miss big boo;bs and butt turning into a miss fatty after child birth grin be wise niqqa wink
i don't give a flying fucck about that it's my choice mehn.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2013
D lion'sheart:

my baby, no mind Dem, Jos come and spend only 2nit wit mi, if ur nyansh no come up, dilate my no from ur phone.
oya, email mi >>>> smallnyanshwith419toto@yahoo.com.
undecided really??.. No tnx tongue
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2013
IAMBREEZY: i don't give a flying fucck about that it's my choice mehn.
Yeah your choice
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweetestguy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lovely dimple kiss

I no dey prefer gals own b4 seff grin
u must be slow in understanding,,,I wasn't referin to u liking d guys own, I was referin to mysef or some guys
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by ogeoflyf(f): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Y Wnt they date a girl with small boobs/booty.
No b human beansbeings them be undecided undecided
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by funnyx(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
ogeoflyf: Y Wnt they date a girl with small boobs/booty.

Hey prety, will you date me please? I like your dimples kiss
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by IAMBREEZY: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
ogeoflyf: Y Wnt they date a girl with small boobs/booty.
baby is your bwest big or small
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ezegozie:

post ur own make we see.
i bet you with all her aritificial makeups, she will neva measure up to this damsel.
Just qoute me wrong by uploading her pix
nah..I can't post my gf pics on a public forum dude..its nt matured
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
tintingz: Omotola and mercy were slim before they got married, you can now see mercy Johnson's boo;bs going saggy lipsrsealed

I think omosexy did a bum lift grin
who told u mercy was slim before marriage..go and watch corporate maid den u will knw wat am talking abt? BTW the topic is abt butt and boobs nt fat or slim..have seen slim babes dat are endowed..
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by ogeoflyf(f): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
funnyx:

Hey prety, will you date me please? I like your dimples kiss

Thnks smiley embarassed
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by ogeoflyf(f): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
IAMBREEZY: baby is your bwest big or small

I don't av bweast embarassed embarassed
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
ogeoflyf:

I don't av bweast embarassed embarassed
i see something popping out from ur chest. Liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? / side effects of virginity / Guys! What Is Your Spec Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.