Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty (11106 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by fijiano202(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
dechandel: angry undecided sad... So me wey come get flat nyansh nko?? make i go die
wait dont rush,first chop chicken then die

3 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol..crazy thread
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Allboiz: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
It's very simple,, by there post we shall know them;
Small prick man will surely choose small front and back and viceversa.

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Les: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
yorettyna:
most reasonable post here.. you said what was on my mind..

BTW, you can tell the matured guys through this thread..
you cannot tell maturity through this thread, for the fact one is never attracted to slim girls doesn't make him any less matured. I'm never attracted to slim girls but will never marry an endowed lady as per the post you quoted, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by lebienconnu: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
dechandel: angry undecided sad... So me wey come get flat nyansh nko?? make i go die

nay, no need to go and die. a good 'defence' is the dream of any man in a girl.
you are in luck as i know how to pump that thing naturally. i have helped a lot of girls. you won't beleive it after six months. even j lo will envy you.

just pm me.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by jemsi(f): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
undecided angrypervert
le bien connu:

nay, no need to go and die. a good defence is the dream of any man in a girl.
you are in luck as i know how to pump that thing naturally. i have helped a lot of girls. you won't beleive it after six months. even j lo will envy you.

just pm me.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by goldenvicky(f): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
don't worry the Lord is in control grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Ab025(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmm....I dnt tink I can marry a lady wit small boobs and small booty, atleast make she get L or XL for one of them na....haba!!

But I can date them sha.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
ba7man: Girls like that age better than those ones with big everything.

They start to bloom when they start having kids while the "Endowed" ones usually turn fat.

Exactly...
Girls with small boo;bs and butt get to still look young in stature and shape after giving birth, I have a aunty who still look very young and sexxy after having like two kids...before child birth she has a slimy stature but now she's sexxy wink

I will prefer marrying a girl that have small boo;bs and butt(slim girl) because I know when she get to have kids she will still look more sexxy wink than those that are endowed with big boo;bs and butt after child birth they will become fat and un-sexxy to lazy to gym up.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweetestguy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

You have big bum? shocked grin grin grin

)
no I don't,,bt some girls own eeh,,e too de samll u go even prefer guys yansh sef
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweetestguy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
hi,u look like som1 I knw, are u in absu? Mathematics student?
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by SPLiTZ1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Even if everyting about her is flat flat so far she has a hole and hole is tight enof 4 my magic stick am satisfied
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
sweetestguy: hi,u look like som1 I knw, are u in absu? Mathematics student?
Nah..not me..i don't school dere
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
goldenvicky: don't worry the Lord is in control grin

Lol.. Abi o
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
le bien connu:

nay, no need to go and die. a good 'defence' is the dream of any man in a girl.

just pm me.
undecided
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by addictiv(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nahhhh...they re meant for sacrifice to d gods.

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Yemlizzy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hahaha what a funny one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by cocoberry(f): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote
author=tintingz]Exactly...
Girls with small boo;bs and butt get to still look young in stature and
shape after giving birth, I have a aunty who still look very young and
sexxy after having like two kids...before child birth she has a slimy
stature but now she's sexxy wink

I will prefer marrying a girl that has small boo;bs and butt(slim girl)
because I know when she get to have kids she will still look more sexxy
wink than those that are endowed with big boo;bs and butt after child
birth they will become fat and un-sexxy to lazy to gym up. [/quote]
Hmmmmmm
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by eniorisha(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
no!!!! wait 4 d man that will love u with ur flat yansh,he will see above ur physical shortcomings.
u can never be as skinny as eni orisha even as an hardworking & energetic young man.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by treasureboy09(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2013

no baby easy is here to rock u..........
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweettease(f): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lovely dimple kiss

sweetestguy: no I don't,,bt some girls own eeh,,e too de samll u go even prefer guys yansh sef
I no dey prefer gals own b4 seff grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
cocoberry:
Hmmmmmm
Are you slim? wink
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lovely dimple kiss
Tnx dear cheesy
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by DCONE1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
I dont mind.... if i love her and her personality...shiikenan!!!....The bossom and boot would increase when shes pregnant.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by finestboy1: 12:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Cute dimples.....me like wink
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by funnyx(m): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2013

Flat yansh undecided goodluck to you with you slippers yansh grin grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2013
finest_boy:
Cute dimples.....me like wink
smiley :Dtnx
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2013
funnyx:

Flat yansh undecided goodluck to you with you slippers yansh grin grin
undecided I yaff hear
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2013
^^This girl above pretty sha, I no even notice cheesy wink
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 5:52am On Dec 15, 2013
dechandel: undecided I yaff hear
I like slim girls, no mind that guy wink
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2013
tintingz: ^^This girl above pretty sha, I no even notice cheesy wink
Go to church tongue

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2013
dechandel: Go to church tongue
na mosque I dey go smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!! Runs Girls Are Gradually Taking Over Enugu State - Pictures / 12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" / If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.