Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty (11108 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by funnyx(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2013
Nella: Usually, " small bossom + small booty = A very very pretty + stunning face!" . . . God can't cheat u out of everything wink

Yeah you're right but not with flat bum, flat bum is not the same as small bum.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweetestguy(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2013
sweet-tease:

grin grin grin Ewu! I couldn't resist the urge to call you dat. You meant some gal's bum are so small that i will prefer dat of a guy and i joked about not even liking gals' bum from the onset(am not gay), dat i prefer guys'. I guess you were too dumb to understand, and to think you had the audacity to say i must be slow in understanding is preposterous considering wat you just displayed undecided
I won't curse u bak,silence is d best answer to folks like u
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by seangy4konji: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2013
if na date..wtin deh derebut to put for house?it no possible...sometimes its just for trips for me,looking at the tiny body on d bed,bending her to unimaginable positions with nothing to grab but one tiny waist..na trips but omo,the fuller the better...OKOTO things..u know wah a mean
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweettease(f): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2013
sweetestguy: I won't curse u bak,silence is d best answer to folks like u
Saying i must be slow in understanding isn't insult ryt? You just don't have anythng reasonable to say again and dat adjective you used to qualify be best describes you undecided
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by agrovick(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2013
Flat yansh? The oranges nko?
dechandel: angry undecided sad... So me wey come get flat nyansh nko?? make i go die
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by tintingz(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2013
ogeoflyf:
Not all? Maybe my mistake... smiley
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2013
agrovick: Flat yansh? The oranges nko?
Lol.. i no get oranges tongue

1 Like

Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sawhite: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Dlionsheart: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
dechandel: Lol.. i no get oranges tongue

HABAH!!!
Flat nyansh, flat chest-no oranges
na flat screen television u be??
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Dlionsheart: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
dechandel: angry undecided sad... So me wey come get flat nyansh nko?? make i go die

what about your red TOMATO JOS, e flat too??
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by agrovick(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
winkThis one strong o, e no mata I go manage the dimples. Oya open heart
dechandel: Lol.. i no get oranges tongue
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
D lion'sheart:

HABAH!!!
Lol.. Lg plasma o tongue
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
agrovick: winkThis one strong o, e no mata I go manage the dimples. Oya open heart
Heart already open..hop in tongue
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Sawhite..i gat 'em moderate..imagine a girl with big breast n flat yansh? How dat shape go be?
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by dechandel(f): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Sawhite..i gat 'em moderate..me na lekpa o..imagine a slim girl with big breast n flat yansh? How dat shape go be?
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sawhite: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by sweetestguy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
D lion'sheart:

HABAH!!!
lmao
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mehn I dey laff..all d small bum nd bossoms in dah house..signify (only girls) grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by DaaSlim(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nwanneamakah: still on this matter?? undecided undecided undecided

You look cute.
check your pm. smiley
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nwanneamakah: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Daa Slim:

You look cute.
check your pm. smiley

Thanks smiley ...sorry, my email is acting up atm
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by funnyx(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Thanks smiley ...sorry, my email is acting up atm

Chei! see all these beautiful girls wey full romance section, you guys are making me feel young again grin grin i love your beautiful smile tongue
Abeg make I comot for hia before my wife catches me, I no wan sleep for basement tonight, back to family section. (BTW I didn't make this post my account was hacked angry)
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nwanneamakah: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2013
funnyx:

Chei! see all these beautiful girls wey full romance section, you guys are making me feel young again grin grin i love your beautiful smile tongue
Abeg make I comot for hia before my wife catches me, I no wan sleep for basement tonight, back to family section. (BTW I didn't make this post my account was hacked angry)

Hehehe...sorry daddy tongue ....thank you smiley smiley and I love birds that smoke grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by funnyx(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Hehehe...sorry daddy tongue ....thank you smiley smiley and I love birds that smoke grin

He he he grin grin grin daddy ke! Me I no be daddy o and as Yoruba will say 'mi o da'gba ma la'be'- I'm not too old to enjoy all the goodies grin grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nwanneamakah: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
funnyx:

He he he grin grin grin daddy ke! Me I no be daddy o and as Yoruba will say 'mi o da'gba ma la'be'- I'm not too old to enjoy all the goodies grin grin

Goodies?? Where's your wife? Let me call her for you angry
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by funnyx(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Goodies?? Where's your wife? Let me call her for you angry

He he he you just want put me in trouble sha, na play I just dey play o grin grin grin
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by CorkyJoe: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oke Esibe: Kan u date a girl wit smal breast and a small booty

...wha kinda question is this?...wwwot has nyansh & boobsy gots to do with datin babe?..i give up! undecided
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nwanneamakah: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
funnyx:

He he he you just want put me in trouble sha, na play I just dey play o grin grin grin

smiley ok... Stay faithful, kk? grin kiss
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by DonaldGenes(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
tayo_xx: All flat everything..flat yarsh flat breast all flat everything...watcanfoshi....wetin I wan use carbon biscuit chest do na

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahah qirls don suffer
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by funnyx(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

smiley ok... Stay faithful, kk? grin kiss

I wish now, the spirit is willing but the body is weak grin grin I dey try sha.
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nwanneamakah: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
funnyx:

I wish now, the spirit is willing but the body is weak grin grin I dey try sha.

Lol...hold something then...ur wife's something tongue
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by DrMattews: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
geni:
beauty lies in the eyes of beholders.Remember, love is blind because it doesn't count errors.Shikenah.
please where did you school? community primary school?
Re: Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
OkeEsibe:
Kan u date a girl wit smal breast and a small booty
are u dating a persons boob/ass or d personality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? / side effects of virginity / Guys! What Is Your Spec Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.