Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

"We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi (30289 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 15, 2013
slim fit :

Focus on the wise comment first.
He is among d politician. Tell me any politician(pdp, apc, etc) that gets stoned n won't blame it on d opposition?

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by clip: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2013
We can not stone them because we all believe in TURN BY TURN.
If we stone them now,when it get to my turn, I will not be able to steal my own. So steal now,after all,it can't finish. When it get to my turn I will steal and leave, then it get to your turn too.
That is the cycle.

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Rednaxelot: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire: A tout in Government house, see how low Wole Soyinka has gone to embrace an uncultured tout cos of penny penny.
you should be shameful of this your silly statement!

When wole Soyinka was fighting for the power vaccum to be filled when President Umar Yar adua was absent from the country, it was because of the penny penny from aso rock and Otuoke?

So wole Soyinka should sit down and continue to watch the oppressed abi?
Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by mu2sa2: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2013
Nigeria will not change for the better unless the present order is overturned. But it will take a cataclysmic event to occur for the existing rotten order to be swept away. What that cataclysmic event will be and when it will occur, time will tell. Before then we continue to wallow in abject poverty, senseless tribalism, unbridled corruption, merciless destruction of life and property by the terrorists (boko haram, niger delta criminals, robbers) as well as by security forces.

2 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by onyibajoe(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2013
clip: Imagine Ameachi as the President of Nigeria. The man will be brutal but achieve great development.
I draw my conclusion from being the governor of Rivers State. He crushed all opposition. Eg ex Okirika LGA chairman and Obio Akpor.
Development: Massive Road Project,Health Center,Schools etc
Those from afar would not understand. He is a transformation agent.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2013
NICE ONE
BUT HOW CAN U BEGIN TO STONE A THIEF
WHEN U ARE JUST AS BAD

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by olaric(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2013
sCun: His chief of staff donates millions every sunday i the church and gets applauded by church members, no one bothers to ask him what his salary is.

Are you excluded from asking? Everyone calls for revolution, but no one wants to be the first to make the move!
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by skiposmith007: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2013
fr3do: I love this man
u no like am reach me bro, he's ano indispensable leader..

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Okworigeorge(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2013
wow...what a bold thief

3 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Okijajuju1(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2013
clip: Imagine Ameachi as the President of Nigeria. The man will be brutal but achieve great development.
I draw my conclusion from being the governor of Rivers State. He crushed all opposition. Eg ex Okirika LGA chairman and Obio Akpor.
Development: Massive Road Project,Health Center,Schools etc

Amaechi does not suffer fools..
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by oludamy(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2013
Dis is a truth coming from d troubled governor. We nigerians should realise dat dis present system in d country encourages all sort of curruption and missmanagement. We d youths should run away from taking sides wit APC or PDP, cos both are birds of a feather. FREEDOM is not given, it is TAKEN. Embezlement of public funds will contunue until we nigerians wake up and fight it. Depending on d contitution and law eforcement will not do us any good. Hapi Sunday

2 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2013
Hmm
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by 1025: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2013
this exactly what Thabo Mbeki of south africa said of nigerians a couple of weeks ago. he said, nigerians are to blame because we are not making enough moves in cutting these criminal politicians to sizes.
these bandits will still and still appear in public and some praise singers will be hailing them as if they are sent from heaven.
but time is coming when they will be hiding from us.

2 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2013
Nuzo':
Now that these visionless, corrupt and ungrateful thwarts can tell us to our face that we are cowards.....The joke will always be on Nigerians. grin

This is so heartbreaking, yet very funny. grin cry
their is nothing you can do bout it *singing in Bob marley's voice.*

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by chiwex(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OF YOU (Read Before Downloading our Free ebOOKS)

Not Sure on How To Download or order our free ebooks?

It Has Come to our notice that almost all of our Highly esteemed Customers don't know how to Download our free ebooks from http:// and we don't blame You for that because Many of You are yet to know how to download or buy things online and because of that,we will extend the deadline for our Free and ebooks,Our books will be free till 6.pm sunday,After which,it will not be featured as free products.because of that,I had to write an article on how to order and download our free books.and I am sure that after reading this,You won't have any problem downloading our books.

Below Are The Steps on How To Order Or Download Our free books

1.After You Have visited our website which http://,You will see many books displayed there,Look for the books in which the price attached to it is ₦0.00

2.Select The book you want to Download by clicking on the title of the book.

3.Read The Description of the Book,After You must have finished reading the description and reviews of the book,You will See the Add to Cart Button Immediately below the short description.(any product with the amount as ₦0.00) is considered free

4.Then Go to the top Right Menu of our website You will see The cart Tab with a figure written as 1,one means you selected one product,2 means you selected two products and so on.Then click on the CART tab.

5.A new page will open where you will see the details of what you want to buy,Leave the voucher space blank,scroll down,you will see the space for indicating your country and state where you are from,select your country and state,Your ZIP code should be 234,after,that don't update any other thing again,Click on the Next button

6.You will see an authentication page,then create an account by entering your email address,then click the create an account button enter your Title,MR Or MRS,First name,Last Name,Password of Your Choice,date of birth,Month of Birth And Year of Birth.click on the two buttons which reads Sign up for our newsletter! and receive special offers from partners.also click on the customer privacy data which is beside the title of your name,then click the Register button.

7.Another page will appear for you fill your address which will appear like this
Your addresses
To add a new address, please fill out the form below.
fill your address,Zip or postal code,please your Postal Code must be 234,Dont add,don't subtract.If you do,you won't go over to the next page,Fill your address,city and state,then
register a valid phone number.then Please assign an address title for future reference. like home,office,church or any thing you wanna use as the title of your address.then click on the save button.

8.Another page will show which will display your billing address,You may want to add another sddress or you leave it,then click on the next button another page will show where you have to agree to our terms of service

9.Click on the agree button and click on next button instantly you will see payment accepted,total price as 0.00 naira,there you will see the order reference,payment as free, order satus as payment accepted,then you will see the invoice attached to it as a pdf file once you click on the file,you can now download your invoice and see the details of your order, then check your email or your account within 30 minutes then you will see a message which reads Virtual Product(s) now available for download then download it depending if it is in an epup or in pdf it,it is very very simple.

Not yet convinced?Contact us at support@ or admin@ or chukszee.cy@gmail.com for more details

Don't lose hope,I will still write an article on how to order a product with a price attached to it,it's so simple.

So go back now so that you can download our books,it will be on till 6.pm on sunday 15/12/2013.

Please For those of us that ordered our free books,pls am so sorry for delivering it Late,Pls forgive me for that,it won't happen again,there were some issues that came up which we needed to fix,but thank God it has been fixed.

Those books have been emailed to you,you can download it now.

Importance notice,those of you that ordered for this book,HTML&CSS:Design and Build website by John Duckett, the file is so large,it is a pdf file which is about 132 mb,and the upload limit my shop's server can only accept is only 50 mb,so don't worry I just noticed that,so I want to upload it in a private hosting account with my RDP.after I am true,I will still make public the download link so that those who need the book can downlad it

I bet you,you need to get that book,if you really want to learn HTML and CSS From the scratch,go to amazon,com and see how highly rated the book is.

Any other information which I come accross,I won't fail to make it known to you.
happy sunday and God bless You

Best Regards
Admin
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Sylvarresta(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2013
Where is my TNT and Dynamite, iyaf koba urself nw....... Money iyaf enter bush undecidedWhere is my TNT and Dynamite, iyaf koba urself nw....... Money iyaf enter bush
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by UjSizzle(f): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Dannylux: Let 'He' who is sinless throw the first stone.
Seriously? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Afritop(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2013
That is a bold SLAP in the happy face of Nigerians. Nonetheless Nigerians are cowards to stand up for their rights. Infact the Nigerian Judiciary is the most wicked and evil institution in this country. It is being manipulated by politicians, the ruling party, the executive and the government. The politicians and political office holders that we condemn today and are caught live doing wrong via corruption, will earn praise by their tribe and their tribe fight tooth and nail to defend them. The beneficiary includes Bode George, Ibori, Stella Oduah, Alameiseigha, Farouq Lawan. This people which are now celebrities ought to be in Jail if we have a responsible government and a never say die attitudinal citizens

2 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by vanhelsing2099(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire: A tout in Government house, see how low Wole Soyinka has gone to embrace an uncultured tout cos of penny penny.

WE ARE ALL BORN MAD

SOME REMAIN SO e.g billynonire etc

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by otunbalahrry(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Why do we always prefer to attack d speaker nd neglect wat ever has been said.. Dis is so sad...

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by sage2(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2013
This Ameachi knows fully well that a country so divided along religious, ethnic and regional front-lines can never carry out a successful revolution. Once the revolution starts, some people will highjack it and use it to settle scores which will ultimately lead the the breakup of the union. I have a strong feeling that Ameachi in engaging in subterfuge.

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Okaka27(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2013
mu2sa2: Nigeria will not change for the better unless the present order is overturned. But it will take a cataclysmic event to occur for the existing rotten order to be swept away. What that cataclysmic event will be and when it will occur, time will tell. Before then we continue to wallow in abject poverty, senseless tribalism, unbridled corruption, merciless destruction of life and property by the terrorists (boko haram, niger delta criminals, robbers) as well as by security forces.
146 Billion likes
Dis guy has said wat i always used to say
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by sheylarhh(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2013
let he who Neva steal cast d first stone grin
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Oh yeah ? So its cool for you to insult GEJ but not cool to insult WS ? I get it.

seriously anyone that has enough brain to make a million naira would not think the way you do.
Gej is a public office holder and he gets paid his salary with taxpayers money.
Wole soyinka? He lives in a small bush house in abeokuta and dosen't care about your money.
How old are you.
I'm 18 years old.

8 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by brinell(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Let's all be the change we seek rather than word-attacking politicians or others. An insightful talk from Amaechi, but let's all walk the talk rather than just talking it. Amaechi should probably go further and state that he has stolen too but declare that he will never steal again and also state the remedial actions to take to correct the errors, then do them. On that bedrock, he should then call on others to follow his footstep. We as Nigerians should then give maximum practical support to make others do same. This is one way to become the change we seek.

3 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Dannylux: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Seriously? undecided

Yup, Seriously. Only someone not guilty of such crime would come out boldly and publicly to criticize another person. The citizens are guilty and corrupt too. Hence they overlook such matters.

Just like OBJ calling GEJ corrupt.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Fernandinho: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Undiluted truth

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by ddeola: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Nigerian "polithievians" ...
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by whoawa(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2013
simpleseyi:

My brothers and sisters from the south-east, pls warn this your prodigal son called Billyonaire to withdraw the adjective that he used to qualify Prof. Wole Soyinka because you cannot abuse my parents and expect a hug from me. How can Billyonaire abuse our Prof. Soyinka for Rotimi Amaechi's sincere statement?

Amaechi want u to stone him before he bcoms a man enough to do what is right, he is the worst among all. a servant who knows what is evil and decide to do evil will be severally punished.
wole is the poorest professor I have ever known
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by venorite(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2013
That's what happens in sane countries.look at the way ukraine has been on standstill for weeks cos the govt refused to sign some stuffs that we benefit them.until we stop applauding these criminals and understand they are all the same whether igbo,youruba or hausa,it will never be better in nigeria.we need to come together as a nation and cause a revolution.let's close down the entire country for weeks until these criminals stop looting us dry

6 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by fastguy10: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2013
U guys should Wait till we stone n fight u all b4 doing d right tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / Retired Soldier Sets Self On Fire In Agege Lagos / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.