Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

"We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi (30288 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by akpan123(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2013
so that s why stella wanted a bullet proof car.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by beautyng(f): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Pls start first nd i will follow 4 bak..lol
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by treatise: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Seven virgins await Alhaji Amaechi in paradise !
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by yellowmanDey: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Am Yet to see the likes of Zacchaeus the Task Collector In the Bible Days (LUKE 19 Vs 1 to 10),Who Worked for the Govt Or was a Political Office Holder during his days,After Encountering Jesus Christ ( As most of them Now do Go to Churches/Mosques without Repentance ) Got Repented & Restituted all He had ever Stolen From the People & the Govt.

I for one Don't Believe in any of the Political Parties Or any Politician in Naija,they are Bounch of Selfish Wolfs,non had or will ever have any good intentions & Purposes for the Nation & the Masses

If any of them Both in the Ruling Party Or the Once Claiming to Be the New Messiah Party & the rest of them Continues Preaching Hypocritical Messages Or Trying to make people Believe they are the Only One without Blamish,without Applying "ZACCHAEUS DE TASK COLLECTOR METHOD" Let them all Go & Bury their Heads In Shame!

Let me ask them this Simply question ( all the self acclaimed Politicians Past & Present ) How Did you Acquire all your Wealth,Chains of. Business Companies,Mansions,Luxuarious Machine Cars,Oil Wells,Private Jets,Banks Fat Account both in Naija & Outside Naija Or they want to tell Us is their Salary Package

First of all,they Should Return all their Stolen Wealth Both Cash & Properties ( that is RESTITUTION ) and tender their Resignation & Step Down from all their Official Post,then they are qualified to Preach the Message of "PURE & BLAMELESS"

You Don't Seat On Or Possesses What is Not Rightfully Yours & Tell Others to Return What Is Not theirs Or you accuse Others Of Same Sin & Wrong both of you are into,Is Highly Hypocritical & Unacceptable Before God & Man
Jesus Said in Matthew 7 Vs 1 to 5 "Hypocrite! First Remove the PLANK From Your Own Eye and then You Will See Clearly to Remove the SPECK From Your Brothers Eye"

I Believe in Restitution,Sincerity,Equity & Equal Justice
To all & Until Our Leaders & Politicians Start living by Example,I refuse to Believe in any of their Hypocritical Statements & life style,my Opion must not Count,But one Day God will do to them what he did to PHARAOH of EGYPT,NEBUCHADNEZZAR of BABYLON & KING HEROD OF JEW!

God Is not a Man that He Should Lie!

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Lordlexyy: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Amaichi isn't calling for the outright stoning of perceived corrupt public officers since that is lawless but his concern is rather about the docility of most Nigerians in matters that involve corruption and bad governance. Action rather than mere talking the world over has brought some measure of sanity to government. What stops those of us in the university with large concentration of youths from forming an association that concentrate on fighting the judiciry since their actions over the years have done more harm than good. We can start up a protest group were we felt injustice is upheld? What stopped us from stoming the judiciary during hearing on cases borders on corruption and register our presence? Thank God for such a forum as this were we can team up to fight the judiciary since it is the biggest devil than the politicians themselves not minding sycophants and hypocrites like: Byllionaire, Rossikki and that insincere9geria that are bent to defend their pay. I would suggest that a trusted and a detriabalist person on this forum open a thread on 'fighting corruption' where membership and contribution will be taken. This is my honest contribution. We can start from here and i tell you great impact would be made.

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Bome01(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Rotimi might regret this comment in the long run!
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by themaskedman: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
How easily Nigerians are deceived with sweet nonsense by our politicians.

Amaechi I have heard you only don‘t accuse PDP when we start against you.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by slimfit1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
Okworigeorge: wow...what a bold thief

You know if we don't react that makes us all bold fools.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Bome01(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
citizenY: He who has ears let him here. We should smash Aso Rock, National Assembly , Nnpc, federal secretariat etc and stone them with the rubble.

LET THIS MAN BE THE FIRST TO BE PELTED. WE START FROM RIVERS STATE.
citizen, take am easy oh, it's just a figurative speech!
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Chizzysplash(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Make Una Gather Stone For Pocket For Any Meeting With Our PoliticianS E Go Help Lol
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by donodion(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
tm-tech:
This Gov is unknowningly trying to promote anarchy and terrorism..... What he said is actually right.....however, in Nigeria, the right word always comes from the wrong people... Lyk obj accusing Gej
So be it...Let it begin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by slimfit1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
treatise: Seven virgins await Alhaji Amaechi in paradise !

You have dry jokes you know that, we are talking about a serious issue here you come up with this one.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
olala32: Watching.!
Edit:
is today really my birthday?
Mama:my son u re going to marry very soon.
Me:but i wan to marry an arsenal fan mama.
Mama: why do u wan to marry an arsenal?
Me:mama because dey re very faithful..
Mama:hw do u no they are faithfulful my son..
Me:mama! Cant u see?for the past 7years arsenal did not won any trophy and stil counting but, dey still hoping it s well mama..
Mama: meaning.
Me:if they got marry to me, even if i m broke they will stil believe, love me, and even die for me as they are about to die for arsene wenger.
Mama: my son so u re as foolish as arsene wenger.
Me:mama no! Is jux dt i don t like spendin unnecessarily on importants things.
Mama: kk my son. I wish u mr president(gudluck)

mischievous NL like u.
u copy and paste same comment in every thread.
u don't look at topics before posting!
u just want to get LIKES.
pls grow up
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by southsouthman: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
The honourable thing for Amaechi to do is to honourable resign his position haven accepted that he is a thief. He does not need to wait to be stoned away from the seat. Because this man is now in APC lai won't call for his resignation. Nigeria we hail thee
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by chucky234(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
D lion'sheart:
For ones in his entire miserable life, he says the truth. Thank God for Shiloh, 2013.

I've said it in one of my posts that WE'RE WHERE WE ARE TODAY BECAUSE STRANGE THINGS DON'T HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY.

You know, the word of a fool (like a drunkard) sometimes makes sense!!!
Amaechi has never been miserable as you dumbly claimed, the man is underrated.
His agricultural projects especially Baguma farm is unrivalled,so many completed standard road,health and educational projects in the state.
I'm not from Rivers state nor his fan but just pointing out the truth to your void brain, my SE brothers confirmed yesterday that they have been crying to FG for 30yrs to fix the 2km Niger bridge yet Amaechi single handedly completed three standard bridges that stretches 15km with many other road projects still on going.
My governor (Fashola) completed the Ikoyi link and announced it to the world by broadcasting it across national TV and radio stations,while the brave Amaechi was recording great achievement in silent.
Amaechi deserves far more credit than any other past governors in Rivers, he is so underrated.
Dumb Wike referred to Amaechi's banana plantation project as an unwanted project telling the whitemen managing the project that bananas are meant for monkeys, and you say Wike and GEJ are sane?

3 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by philips70(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
deletrue: Can you imagine a leader (state governor) callling for stonning! To him that is the most popular way of correcting bad situations. So primitive indeed. These are the leasders some will follow. Just evaluate his suggestion, to stone corrupt puplic office holders. Isn't this the lowest level of reasoning! He is fast infected by the Housa way of life.

Am sorry but your understanding of English language is warped. You may need a brain surgery.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by donodion(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
tm-tech:
This Gov is unknowningly trying to promote anarchy and terrorism..... What he said is actually right.....however, in Nigeria, the right word always comes from the wrong people... Lyk obj accusing Gej
So be it. Let it begin.That would be the genesis of Nigerias re-birth. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by gconnect(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
No p. Gathering enof stones for 2015 on my mind nw..
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by ShineIt: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Amaechi is calling our bluff, he knows we will not stone his coconut head.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by kittykollinxx(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
He just said the truth
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Lordlexyy: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
chadnezzar0worl: [i][/i]A dull Nation! A foolish people, highlighted by the number of likes on this post! When will our country stop attacking the messengers nd pay attention to the message. I guess is Jesus was on earth today, nd chided our corrupt leaders, some Nigerians would still seek to cast aspersions on his person, rather than ask questions of their leaders! The truth be told, until we start to ask questions of those in power, and demand accountability, this joke of a country would continue to drown, amidst abundance of human and natural resources! Like Mandela said, we ought to be angrier and demand more! But rather we re suffering and smiling! With stones in our hands, ready to attack the next man, in respective of who he is, that demands d rights of the masses.
Very sensible sir, void of hypocrisy. I raised my hat for you.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
He said the truth but does he expect Nigerians to throw stones at politicians guarded by men armed to the teeth?

Legalise guns in Nigeria and let's see if Politicians would ever steal again. Cos the only reason why it seems as though these Politicians are getting away with their loot is because there's no weapon and ammunition.

Every country that has had a successful revolution had access to weapons and ammunitions. Do we? undecided
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by chucky234(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lordlexyy: Amaichi isn't calling for the outright stoning of perceived corrupt public officers since that can be lawlessness but his concerns is rather the docility of most Nigerians in matters that involve corruption and bad governance. Action rather than mere talking the world has brought some sanity to their government. What stops those of us in the university with large concentration of youths to form a body that can start up a protest were we felt injustice is upheld? What stop these bodies from stoming the judiciary during hearing on cases borders on corruption and registered their presence there? Thank God for a forum such as this were we can team up to fight the judiciary since it is the biggest devil than the politicians themselves not minding sycophants and hypocrites like: Byllionaire, Rossikki and that insincere9geria that are bent to defend their pay. I would suggest that a trusted and a detriabalist person on this forum to open a thread on 'fighting corruption' where membership and contribution will be taken. This is my honest contribution. We can start from here and i tell you great impact would be made.
I opened a thread on politics section year on we can team up to fight the injustics and ill-treament met out to the masses daily by our leaders but all nlanders could do was throw insults at me for raising such issue, this will remain where it is until we learn to put sentiment aside and stand for the truth.
Even few of us who have had the opportunity to travel to few countries and witness first hand the level of development there,the most painful part is those countries are not as rich or blessed as Nigeria yet we applaud GEJ for publicly budgeting N1bm for his annual feeding allowance while millions of Nigerians are languishing in poverty.
South Africa presently generate 40,000MW of electricity to serve its 46m population while the self-acclaimed giant of Africa is currently on 2,300MW after billions of dollars spent by GEJ and Prof Nnaji and now Nebo.
Things are far worst than OBJ left them in 2007 yet some chronic goons were quick to condemned his letter to Jonathan, OBJ left Nigeria debt free but today our external debt stands at $10bn.
What about the billions of dollars the CBN is accussing NNPC of not remitting over a long period of time yet we praise Dieziani for being a performing minister, is that to say that she and GEJ are not aware of where the billions of dollars is going?
We need to put sentiment aside and make our voice heard collectively, any GEJ loyalist can quote me as I'm fully ready to fight back.

3 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Esiere: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Let us move from immature political thinking. Amachi knows he is not a saint but a right thinking person will not misconstrue his speech in order to score a point in the arena of opposition politics. The whole essence of his speech is to get people's consciousness awaked and take to the streets in protest until stolen monies are returned and the perpetrators brought to books. That way we are moving towards sanity in this country.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by nickvanilla(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
[color=#000000][/color] smiley The main reason why politicians continue to steal is that they know they won't face any consequence for it cos all law enforcement agencies like the police,icpc and efcc have been rendered ineffective.every human being is born to be corrupt even u.s politicians but where grave consequences are imminent,one will think twice before compromising the law.

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by dpuzo: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Instead of insulting Amaechi we should take his message. Nigeria is the only country where our leaders openly steal public funds without fear and instead of us protesting we set in our small gossip circles and discuss who is the best or smartest thief and praise them. They walk on the road and the youths follow them around pouring praise just for a little piece of their money, even ready to die for them. Amaechi with his flaws atlst is honest(and this is not a campaign for him). Amaechi is the only leader i voted for(for free even) and i dnt regret it, i ddnt even vote for GEJ even as a southener(Bayelsan infact). In the next election if someone like Sanusi(a northener) stands against GEJ i will vote for him. We need to change our mentality in this country.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Dabbyfab: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
They steal cos we have a failed system.Even when you take them to court our justice system is corrupt. He should tell his first son to cast the 1st stone.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Orikinla(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
[size=18pt]For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
~ Matthew 12:37, Holy Bible, King James Version (KJV)
[/size]
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by SlamDunk(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
I see no reason why we should crucify Amaechi fo telling the plain truth, every Nigerian politician is corrupt and we're not aggressive enough towards them. That's all he's trying to say.
Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Must will resort to stoning them before they stop their thievery? We are not in the stone age.

At least he acknowledged they are corrupt, something those politicians hardly do.

1 Like

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by veloce(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
another mumu on d loose! He does not mean literal stoning! He means holding them accountable, like Mandela rightfully said, the youth of this country needs to be angrier and demand more from their leaders! If not for the massive looting nd insincerity of our leaders, u would ve been exposed to quality education, nd understanding the statement or figure of speech, would not ve been a big deal for you.

You said my mind. We don't need to stone anyone but let have apeaceful protest and demand for accountability in a civilised manner
We shouldn't resort to violent and give the other people the right to come back.remember Egypt Libya etc they will never be the same again. No violence pls.

2 Likes

Re: "We Steal Because You Never Stoned Us For It" - Governor, Rotimi Amaechi by emmahoney(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
What is happening in Nigeria is a dream come true. Imagine Amaechi saying the truth, Imagine Waziri Tambuwal revealing their strong hold, imagine Obasanjo using his pen to write the truth abt himself and oda political office holders. We can vividly see that God is working in Nigeria. Nigeria would be totally delivered and be set free from the land of Slavery. Where everything goes, where the corrupt leaders are accusing others of corruption. The time has come, it is now, Nigeria is delivered, Hallelujah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LIVE: NBM Of Africa 43rd National Convention & 16th Annual Lecture / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / Retired Soldier Sets Self On Fire In Agege Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.