Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell (39485 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by victwi: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
babsalux09:

there is no xmas in d bible,but in those days there was a particular celebration of a false God on that date,so instead of celebratin a false God,it was converted to a date to celebrate a righteous one that was born,this then erase d history of idolatry of that false God,and for d father xmas aspect it represent d three wisemen who gave little baby jesus gifts,thats why father xmas is solely meant for kids,and not some agbaya"s
The father xmas ish is the white man's tradition. It doesnt ve anything to do with Christianity.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
iphy42:

God was angry with the Israelites because they worshipped idols. Even without the jewelries, Isreal still sinned. Remember Saul's disobedience, jewelry wasn't mentioned.

Jesus himself made it clear that what defiled a man is from within him and not without.
Gold and silver can represent riches as it was the legal tender in the old testament not just as jewelry for fashion. If you value wealth and anybody above God even in your heart, it is a great sin! So put your life in retrospect and beam God's searchlight on your heart if you
are perfect by law. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

You did not respond to the pulling out of white hair which Linda says will lead one to hell. I know you misinterpret some bible passages but I still want you to give me a biblical backing for it.

concerning the jewelries, I will shut up my mouth because, if I can quote more than 5 verses that condemned the uses, and you say no, well on that day, you will know who is right or wrong between you and the bible.

Concerning the white hair, well I can't remember hearing the lady saying things like that

but if that is your question, let me answer you.
If God gave you a white hair, and you are ashamed of it, and you went ahead, dyling it, you will end up in hell.

Moreover you have also called God a liar when he said, you cant turn a hair black or white
Because you trying to prove him wrong, you have sinned

also, ashamed of natural hair, that lead you into attachment, you are not contended with what you have
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by emmyskies(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
highyo:

concerning the jewelries, I will shut up my mouth because, if I can quote more than 5 verses that condemned the uses, and you say no, well on that day, you will know who is right or wrong between you and the bible.

No please. Stand to give him the truth, so his blood wont be demanded from your hands. Give him the verses, if he likes he heed, if likes, he throw them away. And pray for sinners please. Christ came for them. Christ loves them, but hate their ways. Give him the verses. GOD bless you Ayo
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmyskies:
No please. Stand to give him the truth, so his blood wont be demanded from your hands. Give him the verses, if he likes he heed, if likes, he throw them away. And pray for sinners please. Christ came for them. Christ loves them, but hate their ways. Give him the verses. GOD bless you Ayo

God bless you dear. You know the lord said, when they dont want to listen to you, shake the dust of your foot as a withness.
They knows the truth, but only want it to please their own way and to also encourage others in doing it (Rom 1:31)
they claim to be wise but they are fools Rom1:22
I told him the bible truely condemn the use of jewelries.
And if they keep saying it doesnt matter,
then they are defending satan, for he's a
father of liars. A cup of truth and a tank
of
lies.
Gen35:1-4 jacob himself call it foriegn gods
Exo 12:35-36 God ask isreal to collect it
from Egyptians. They have not sinned
with it here
Exodus 32 Isrealite sinned with it
Exodus 33, God said he will destroy the
people of isrealite if he go with them,
but
if I will go with you, remove your
ornament.
Why?
God was the one who told the people
of
isreal to collect the egyptians jewelries,
so
why angry with the use?
He's angry because they shared his
glory
with it.
And God is a Jeleous God, each time he
sees it on you, he will feel jeleous that
this things share from my glory
That's why God said in Ezk7:19 that i
take
it away from you. Anything bad and
unclean are the
things taken away from God's people
Ezk 7:19 after taking it away from us,
The lord said I will give it to the stranger of
the world and they will spoil and defiled it. Stranger here means the kingdom of darkness. And they will surely come and challenge you when you die the same way they challenged Moses. They will tell you troughout your life time, you were using their properties and they will quote
Rev21:27 anything defiles will not enter God's kingdom

even 1ptr3:3 never encourage the uses of ornament. He said
NOT WITH ornament etc

MUST YOU DRESS LIKE A
PROSTITUTE? PROSTITUTE USED THESE THINGS TO SEDUCED.
YOU YOURSELF MAY NOT HAVE A BAD INTENSION,
BUT
DO YOU KNOW THE MAN WATCHING YOU?
I'VE HEARD OF A MAN WHO
MASTURBATED
ALL JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAW ONE
LADY PUTTING ON.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by emmyskies(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Well done, you just played your part. The god of this world has truely blinded many. It is not the wish of GOD that a single soul should perish. Just feel for them and keep praying for them.....
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2013
emmyskies: Well done, you just played your part. The god of this world has truely blinded many. It is not the wish of GOD that a single soul should perish. Just feel for them and keep praying for them.....
God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 6:41am On Dec 20, 2013
emmyskies: Well done, you just played your part. The god of this world has truely blinded many. It is not the wish of GOD that a single soul should perish. Just feel for them and keep praying for them.....
God bless you jare
do you know what pains me most? Bornagain are the one who suffer most in hell. Why will you go to hell for ordinary ear ring?
Christ followers that miss heaven, have more torments in hell.
That's why said, is better for you not to know me at all than knowing me and turning back.

Many will try to enter trough the gate but will not be able.
Who is the bible refering to here? Bornagain

Mtw7:21 Not everyone that say to know me Lord will enter my kingdom
Many will tell me on that day I'm your servant, but I will tell them depart away from me,

i pray it wont be our portion in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by emmyskies(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2013
highyo: .
God bless you jare
do you know what pains me most? Bornagain are the one who suffer most in hell. Why will you go to hell for ordinary ear ring?
Christ followers that miss heaven, have more torments in hell.
That's why said, is better for you not to know me at all than knowing me and turning back.

Many will try to enter trough the gate but will not be able.
Who is the bible refering to here? Bornagain

Mtw7:21 Not everyone that say to know me Lord will enter my kingdom
Many will tell me on that day I'm your servant, but I will tell them depart away from me,

i pray it wont be our portion in Jesus name.

Amen
Amen.
Luke 13:24 says "strive to enter the through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able"
They dont want to go through the narrow gate, they think making heaven is easy as through the window. In our current time, the gate of heaven is narrower. Ayo, we will surely be there by the grace of GOD through our Lord JESUS CHRIST (Amen)
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
emmyskies:
Amen.
Luke 13:24 says "strive to enter the through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able"
They dont want to go through the narrow gate, they think making heaven is easy as through the window. In our current time, the gate of heaven is narrower. Ayo, we will surely be there by the grace of GOD through our Lord JESUS CHRIST (Amen)
[size=60pt]AMEN[/size]

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by litness: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
highyo: u asked which satan will send sb to warn muslims that they will go to hell if they dont confess Jesus and which Satan will warn all the other categories u mentioned. I like to show u one satan.
Acts 16:16-18 KJV note verse 17
And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: [17] The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. [18] And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the facebook version of the Linda revelation I read but it said somethings too that don't agree with the word of God. The spirit said that he will use anybody-prostitute, madman to preach the gospel or do his work for his time is short. Well this contradicts what is written in the passage that says "if anyman purges himself of these things he will be a vessel of honour fit for the master's USE." The Lord is holy.He does not use unclean vessels.He is not an unclean spirit. Also this spirit said his time is short. From Rev 12:12 we should be able to discern what spirit is speaking:
...woe to the inhabiters of the earth....because the devil is come down to you with great wrath, because HE KNOWETH THAT HE HATH BUT A SHORT TIME.
And other things I saw that don't add up with sound doctrine. Remember that the devil knows and can use scriptures.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by litness: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
litness:
highyo: u asked which satan will send sb to warn muslims that they will go to hell if they dont confess Jesus and which Satan will warn all the other categories u mentioned. I like to show u one satan.
Acts 16:16-18 KJV note verse 17
And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: [17] The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. [18] And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the facebook version of the Linda revelation I read but it said somethings too that don't agree with the word of God. The spirit said that he will use anybody-prostitute, madman to preach the gospel or do his work for his time is short. Well this contradicts what is written in the passage that says "if anyman purges himself of these things he will be a vessel of honour fit for the master's USE." The Lord is holy.He does not use unclean vessels.He is not an unclean spirit. Also this spirit said his time is short. From Rev 12:12 we should be able to discern what spirit is speaking:
...woe to the inhabiters of the earth....because the devil is come down to you with great wrath, because HE KNOWETH THAT HE HATH BUT A SHORT TIME.
And other things I saw that don't add up with sound doctrine. Remember that the devil knows and can use scriptures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Catholic Priests That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.