Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell (39487 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by chairman: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Quatermaine: Mama Linda's word are no doubts true except for the part where she said that she died and rose again.

Virtually everything she said correlates with the word of God.

Why I disagree with the die and rose again part or sent from hell part or given a second chance or whatever.
According to the parable of the rich man and lazarus, the rich man begged for some1 from the dead to be sent into the world to warn his family but God said no, even if I sent someone, your people will still not believe.. God changeth not, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
bros, GOD is not a lier, you don't have to believe part of what she said and reject the other half. I did not see her tape but if any thing she said in it contradicts the word of GOD from the bible, then it will be safe to assume that something is wrong with her testimony. Remember the bible says that 'even the devil keeps transforming himself into an angel of light'. And that 'in the last days many false prophets will arise....' and the bible says 'taste all prophesies to see if they are from GOD' I am not saying that she is right or wrong but I know that GOD does not cotradict HIMSELF.
Anybody can sleep wake up and tell us what they saw in their dreams, we were not with them in their dream, so the only way we will know if they are saying the truth is through the bible since they brought GOD inside it
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by broswilli: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
These hell fire stories are becoming too many. People believe these crazy stories and forget that the rich man was not allowed to come back to preach in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man. According to the book of Jude verse 7 everlasting fire means non existence. God does not take delight in burning people forever. Which human judge would sentence an armed robber who has refused to change to a very slow and agonizing death that would last for a week in boiling oil, every human judge knows that such a punishment is wickedness. Adam was sentenced to death by the almighty who said "Dust you are and to dust you will return", Adam stopped existing when he died and that is death. When a man dies he doesn't exist anymore his only hope is the resurrection. God will recreate dead people from nothing putting back their memories and all essential features. God is not the God of the Dead but the God of the living can only be true. If the dead don't exist, because God is the God of every conscious being.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by busterr(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Who is lynda?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola: First and foremost, I'm allergic to bullshit.

This thread is bullshit. So all these market strategies just to sell your pirated CDs..

I just dey observe this Linda Oloriburuku... Ur fada! E no go beta 4 una sef.. Na today we don dey see bitches like Linda?
nEXt abeg.. Attention seeker..
in case Linda be Nairalander.. e no go wel with u..

@OP, in case sai na u be Linda or you're related to Linda, abeg na hw Book of Ezekiel go dey talk about how Muslim prays when the Bible has been written before Islam sef..

How u go talk sai Yearly ram thing is idol package, When Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son, na Idol he wan sacrifice Isaac to abi? Ani Oloriburuku ni OP ati Linda yi se.. In case u don't know about ram package in Islam, it is the continuation of what Almighty told Abraham, Peace be upon him to do as a test.. I believe we all know this story no need to dey yarn much..

Countries that will be destroyed are Muslim countries? So Natural disasters dey look face before e dey happen abi?

as for the 4th point, I've never killed anyone,and I'm not looking forward to killing, I can only talk about that point after I've killed and I claimed I'm killing for service of the Almighty..

Linda e no go beta 4 una...
if you are a muslim, then you have just practicalised what the lord said in the book of Ezikiel 8:16-18
they filled the land (naira land) with violence
let me read it out
in the temple btw the porch, and the temple were 25 men with their back towards the temple of God (they turn against the church of God)
and they face the east (towards the qybla) towards the rising sun (that's where they face before they pray)
and they worship the sun towards the east (thinking they God, but no you are worshiping allah not the God of Abraham)
17. And the lord said have you seen o son of man, it's a trival for the house of Judah to comit this abormination (turning away from God and worshiping allah)
which they commit here (defiling the land of isreal)
for they have filled the land with violence (they love to fight, use evil word like oloriburuku, killing for 7 virgin, to make the blood sucking allah happy) in order to make me angry (killing your neighbour will made God angry)
Secondly, you were talking of sacrificing?
The blood of Jesus has cancel those rubbish.
Zech13:1 there will b a fountain where david decendants (Jesus)
and people of Jerusalem (everybody) will wash their sin (blood of Jesus)
Tell me, even the time of abraham, after people offer sacrifice to God, will they start eating their offering again? Give to neighbour friend pagans, sinners, adultrers, prostitute, murder bla bla bla? May God open your eyes
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
ayo ade: Attention seekers...peddling lies. spreading falsehood...to promote fear in christianity. Christ came to give love to the world...not to threaten humanity with Hell. He is Father....not some kind of fire vomitting, thundering striking angry God who wants to strike you down at the slightest provocation...who came wait to sentence everybody to Hell. That is not the God that sent his only begotten to the world die.

Dont believe the liars...and their disciples.
if that is what you preach, then you are a liar, God is angry with humanity and you keep saying God bless you sinner and saint. If you fail to tell the truth, then you will filled your hand with more blood. And no murderer will get to heaven (Ezk33)
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
abduldope: shez very stu.pid for sayIN we MUSLIMS should accept jesus (PUH) as our GOD n saviour... Mtchwww sm1 wld jst wake up one mornin den think of useless TESTIMONEY den go to any CHURCH n strt spittin TRASH!!! Jst to attract members## NOTE: am a muslim if e pain u go LICK Poo
and when you die without Jesus, you will join mohammed in aljanna where he is, because I'm sure muhamed is not in heaven
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Who the f.uck is Linda talking trash bout Muslims? mind you, i'm a christian but speaking stupidly about God angry with muslims is Wrong. how about those Buddhist and Hindus? what did God say about them?. i'm in Canada and no one know who this linda person, so its fake. Why do only Nigerians Die and Go to See God and still come back to earth and sell DVDs about what he/she saw? Guys open your eyes and served God without hating on other religion.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
highyo:
if you are a muslim, then you have just practicalised what the lord said in the book of Ezikiel 8:16-18
they filled the land (naira land) with violence
let me read it out
in the temple btw the porch, and the temple were 25 men with their back towards the temple of God (they turn against the church of God)
and they face the east (towards the qybla) towards the rising sun (that's where they face before they pray)
and they worship the sun towards the east (thinking they God, but no you are worshiping allah not the God of Abraham)
17. And the lord said have you seen o son of man, it's a trival for the house of Judah to comit this abormination (turning away from God and worshiping allah)
which they commit here (defiling the land of isreal)
for they have filled the land with violence (they love to fight, use evil word like oloriburuku, killing for 7 virgin, to make the blood sucking allah happy) in order to make me angry (killing your neighbour will made God angry)
Secondly, you were talking of sacrificing?
The blood of Jesus has cancel those rubbish.
Zech13:1 there will b a fountain where david decendants (Jesus)
and people of Jerusalem (everybody) will wash their sin (blood of Jesus)
Tell me, even the time of abraham, after people offer sacrifice to God, will they start eating their offering again? Give to neighbour friend pagans, sinners, adultrers, prostitute, murder bla bla bla? May God open your eyes

YO Shut yo B.itch a.s.s mo.uth up!!!there are many f.ucked up religion besides islam what did God say about them?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
AbbeySOM: Let us read the bible with understanding. People of the old testament had gods made out of gold n that was why God asked to remove the gods among them but not their earrings... However, they were compelled to remove them becos they could make a god out of them just like wat happened wen Moses went to fellowship with God on mount Horeb.
Also, satan can give revelations... Recall, the devil now portray himself as the son of light. However, heb 12:1-2
pls come out clear
are you saying God will want you to use jewelries but satan will want to hinder you?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by delors(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
idnoble135: Smh.
Carefully thought out, good intentioned,well articulated piece of scrap.
Go get your Bible, read it well, digest it, then take a look at what you wrote.
Get a Bible? I thought you would advise her/him/it to go get a DICTIONARY and a QUEEN PRIMER I...
@ oga OP, reading this write up would have been cool but for the gibberish, the grammatical heresies and vocabulary atrocities...Pls edit as appropriate cool

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
My dear, reader the bible truely condemn the use of jewelries.
And if you keep saying it doesnt matter, then you are defending satan, for he's a father of liars. A cup of truth and a tank of lies.
he who knows the
truth and fail to say it is a sin.
Gen35:4 call these things strange gods
Exodus 32 Isrealite sinned with it
Exodus 33, God said he will destroy the
people of isrealite if he go with them, but
if I will go with you, remove your
ornament.
Why?
God was the one who told the people of
isreal to collect the egyptians jewelries, so
why angry with the use?
He's angry because they shared his glory
with it.
And God is a Jeleous God, each time he
sees it on you, he will feel jeleous that this
things share from my glory
That's why God said in Ezk7:19 that i take
it away from you. Anything bad are the
things taken away from God's people
Ezk 7:19 after taking it away from us, The
lord said I will give it to the stranger of
the world and they will spoil and defiled it
Rev21:27 anything defiles will not enter
God's kingdom
pls mark the passage you coat in 1ptr3:3
it said NOT WITH
GOD BLESS YOU LADIES, DON'T DRESS LIKE
PROSTITUTE. THEY USED THESE THINGS TO
SEDUCED.
YOU MAY NOT HAVE A BAD INTENSION, BUT
DO YOU KNOW THE MAN WATCHING YOU?
I'VE HEARD OF A MAN WHO MASTURBATED
ALL JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAW ONE
LADY PUTTING ON.
AND IT'S VERY COMMON AMONG US.
WHEN I WAS IN THE WORLD, I USED IT TOO
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by bestads(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
wether you like it or not there is hell and there is heaven, God that created these two destinations can bring back anybody from there to testify on earth. When Jesus died he first went down to hell to defeat the devil, before he arose and then ascended into heaven

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Beehorn(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
God2man: amen oo

The issue of jewellery has been overempasized, i narrated what happenned during an Holyghost ministration by a man of God, people that came for the impartation were baptized with the Holyghost but there was a particular woman in the meeting that failed to received any touch of the Holyghost, the man of God was confused, so he prayed and the Holyghost exposed her by mentioning the ring in her hand, immediately the ring was removed, the Holyghost came and she was baptized.

When we are preaching about Holiness, hell, heaven and judgement of God, people joked, laughed and mocked us, calling us names. They are just confirming what the Bible has mentioned about the preaching of the cros

It has been written in the Bible that foolishness is the preaching of the cross to the unbeliever.
The fact that many churches are using Jewellery does not mean that God approves it, the truth is, Many men of God can convince you that "it does not matter" but only few men of God will tell you the truth about jewellery, the wife of Pastor E. A Adeboye has never used jewellery, what of the late Pastor Mrs. Kumuyi, check the wife of G.O of Mountain of fire and miracles ministries, and if you are not satsified the good women choir of C.A.C should be enough to inspire you to dress like somebody going to heaven.

The Lord will reposition his church to become blameless, spotless, without wrinkle or spot.

God bless you all.

God2man.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by otunnejustice(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
highyo:
john 14:2 in my father's house are many mansion; if it were not so, i would have told you.
(where is the father house? Heaven. Our father who is in heaven.

, and if I go to prepare a place for you, (where? In heaven)
I will come again and recieve you to my self; that where I am, there you may be (that's heaven) and how many people is he refering to?
RCCG member alone?
DEEPER LIFE alone?
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, alone?
NO EVERY BODY.
On the last day, this earth will be destroyed by fire, and no stone will stand on another. (mattw 24:2)
after this earth is destroyed, new heaven and new earth will decend from heaven, for the former heaven and earth was no more (Rev 21:1).
Or do you mean the earth that will come from heaven will decend on the earth? No! This earth is standing on nothing.
Dear, this earth will end, strive for heaven.
thy will be done on earth as it's in heaven.
The lord created the earth, for things in it, life or non life, to worship him as all angels above worshiped him.
Only those that do his will on earth, will have access to enter heaven.
To do the will of God is to live holy and righteous life.
My dear, all bible verses you quoted only partain to you while you are on earth.
After life there is only heaven or hell.
Mandela that just died, will never remain again on earth. Only the dust you can see, his soul is either in heaven or hell.
Now listen:are u away d portion where it ws said dt d earth wil b destroyed(2nd peter 3:10-13) also made mention of d heavns been dissolved wt fire?,now do u suppose we r 2 tak dt portion lteral?,if yes is ur ansa,den ansa dis,wt is d justification 4 setn d heavns ablaze n destroyn it?...may b u need 2 know dt d eartn n heavn used in dt portion r symbolic.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by otunnejustice(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Think dis over: If God's original planb ws 4 man 2 live on earth,y did he mak him on earth,n told him 2 b fruitfl,many,n fill d eart,n evn subdue it,do des statemnts sound temporary? Cnt u c a tone of permanence?,we knw along d way satan cam in 2 twart dis plan,do u knw suppose God has abandoned his plan,n has nw decided 2 tk us all 2 heavn?
highyo:
john 14:2 in my father's house are many mansion; if it were not so, i would have told you.

I will come again and recieve you to my self; that where I am, there you may be (that's heaven) and how many people is he refering to?
RCCG member alone?
DEEPER LIFE alone?
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, alone?
NO EVERY BODY.
On the last day, this earth will be destroyed by fire, and no stone will stand on another. (mattw 24:2)
after this earth is destroyed, new heaven and new earth will decend from heaven, for the former heaven and earth was no more (Rev 21:1).
Or do you mean the earth that will come from heaven will decend on the earth? No! This earth is standing on nothing.
The lord created the earth, for things in it, life or non life, to worship him as all angels above worshiped him.
My dear, all bible verses you quoted only partain to you while you are on earth.
Mandela that just died, will never remain again on earth. Only the dust you can see, his soul is either in heaven or hell.
Now listen:are u away d portion where it ws said dt d earth wil b destroyed(2nd peter 3:10-13) also made mention of d heavns been dissolved wt fire?,now do u suppose we r 2 tak dt portion lteral?,if yes is ur ansa,den ansa dis,wt is d justification 4 setn d heavns ablaze n destroyn it?...may b u need 2 know dt d eartn n heavn used in dt portion r symbolic.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by otunnejustice(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Think dis over: If God's original planb ws 4 man 2 live on earth,y did he mak him on earth,n told him 2 b fruitfl,many,n fill d eart,n evn subdue it,do des statemnts sound temporary? Cnt u c a tone of permanence?,we knw along d way satan cam in 2 twart dis plan,do u knw suppose God has abandoned his plan,n has nw decided 2 tk us all 2 heavn?
highyo:

RCCG member alone?
DEEPER LIFE alone?
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE, alone?
NO EVERY BODY.
Now listen:are u aware d portion where it ws said dt d earth wil b destroyed(2nd peter 3:10-13) also made mention of d heavns bein dissolved wt fire?,now do u suppose we r 2 tak dt portion lteral?,if yes is ur ansa,den ansa dis,wt is d justification 4 setn d heavns ablaze n destroyn it?...may b u need 2 know dt d eartn n heavn used in dt portion r symbolic.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by otunnejustice(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
highyo:
that's not what the bible mean my dear, what it means is found in book of matw 5:5 if you humble yourself, you will inherit this earth because God exalt the humble one, e.g. Esther, David, Abraham, Daniel, Joseph, etc they all inherit the earth,
and those who inherit the earth were humbled because of their pride, like Herod ( Act12: 21-23) Queen Vashti (Estr 1:181)
Pharoh, Nebuchadnazzr, Haman, even satan etc.
My dear, surely I tell you, no stone of this earth will stand on another stone, all will be destroyed by fire (Mtw 24:2)
This earth which you are will be no more, except a new heaven and a new earth and new Jerusalem that will come from heaven (Rev 21:1-2)
my dear, where are the saint that have died? Are they living in aso rock? Of course they are in heaven. If you dont believe that, then how will you believe in rapture?
If you miss heaven, it's only hell.
If all d righteous go 2 heavn n d evil 2 hell,how do u reconcile such believ wi,psalm 37:29,Isaiah 45:18? Read des portions wi an open heart
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
rudedough:

Let's please not fight or quarrel, let's debate with facts. I don't exchange words, I present facts. All you have to do is point out the atrocity your God didn't commit and I'll go into your bible and present you with facts.

It's that simple. If your God didn't commit any of the crimes below, say it let me show you in your bible.

Ra.pe
Looting
Murder
Slavery
Child Slavery
God demands and accepts human sacrifices
Child prostitution
Smashing of new born babies against a rock
Kidnapping
Killing of innocent Children and
He killed a good samaritan for doing good.

Stop living in self denial, the bible is the word of God right and the word of God is truth? I want to show you some of the truth they don't read to you in your Church. And just maybe you'll know who your "Loving God" truly is.

dude..you are just been used by d devil and deliverance is all u need,all what you say isnt different from what illuminatist say after been brain washed by d doctrine of d devil,thinkin themselve to be d enlightened one,believing to know everything about God,been made to feel God was unfair to d devil.
some of d screen shot to uploaded as facts are words quoted in reference to d time of antichrist concernin those without mark to be killed..."the mark of antichrist 666".
only the unwise will be lead astray buy ur words,and who are u to question,because he his an unquestionable God,what he likes,he does without,what the potter likes,he does with d pot,he created u,so if he likes he returns u back to dust..bcoz many people are as good as not being created,bcoz he knows they will easily be possessed by d devil.

i wont support linda,neither will i judge her...from d little i understand from my bible,is enough to let me know what God want is just righteousness,whether u are muslim,christian or anything as long as u fall under the grace of God to make heaven u will,it doesnt matter about ur past,but ur deeds & heart of repentance at that moment death calls.

i know d difference btw christian and muslim this days is bcoz,muslim still dwell more in old testaments doctrine whereas christian does more of things in new testament.
killing in d name of God was an old testament thing,and which some who claim to be muslim still do today.
Afterall d death of jesus,d issue of sheding blood in the name of God has stopped...
if jesus had never come,many will still be practizin islam,but for few who realize that jesus was d new way,has come to realize that killing one another for God sake needs to be abolished,bcoz jesus now stands has d ultimate price for everything through his death on d cross.
God will never think like we humans,and his deeds will always remain a mystery to us,bcoz if he do things our way,we all will be finding a way to be like him.
for my muslim brothers,so far i'm a christian..i believe we are serving d same God,but something is just claustered somewhere and our different way we serve him..and i think you need to pick a bible link it with ur book,and maybe u can see where it all ends and begins.
jesus might seem to you like d likes of mohammed,also like moses,ezekiel,isaiah,elijah and many prophets that have grace d surface of d earth,but jesus his more than that,he might have only come in form of that so that he can be accepted within us,bcoz definately we cant behold God sight same applys to someone who is d son of God..how he bcame d son of God,is another mystery.
but if d devil can possess a man's body,tell me why cant the almighty God come into our midst in form of flesh..remember God is a supreme being,and a spirit in a layman understandin,so therefore..if he likes he can possess a body and call it his son,bcoz apart from him,nothin else in d world bear that same supreme spirit which myt be d reason he his called d son of God,if he had chosen to drop from heaven,we myt have call him an angel of God,but he was born like human,and definately an human name will be attached to him..u either call him son or daughter.

if you can read john (3:16),i think you will know d purpose of jesus..
God himself wanted to be merciful,he want no more blood spilled in his name,thats why he gave us jesus,to put an end to the old testament law & doctrines.
All u need to just to was to follow jesus doctrine,just like u had followed mohammed,just a change of master when the one who is superior has come.
All good prophets in the bible had been their to tell you about him coming or prepare a way that leads u to d superior master jesus..

for only him was the true source to genuine salvation.

the bible quoted jesus saying:
Jesus said to him, “ I am the way, and the truth,
and the life. No one comes to the Father except
through me.. john 14:6

you are dwelling too much on old testament..
many believe in 10 commandments.
but after jesus came,there are just two commandments.

Matthew 22:37-40
New International Version (NIV)
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your
God with all your heart and with all
your soul and with all your mind.’ [ a]
38 This is the first and greatest
commandment. 39 And the second is
like it: ‘Love your neighbor as
yourself.’ [b ] 40 All the Law and the
Prophets hang on these two
commandments.”

if you love ur God,u wont go against his will,if you love you neighbour/another fellow human like you u wont do anythin against his wish.e.g. killing him,stealing from him e.t.c

Anybody can make heaven if you worship God in d right way,
never believe in what d media say,its not everything u hear that you must believe,and even if..let your bible you.
if you want to know about d future,read the new testament.
old testaments are just there for reference,history..why dwell in d past?

even the bible isnt complete,but has provided you with d major things u need to save your from destrustion.
i'm not a bible scholar,or some sort of born again christian that i might feel i am righteous than others,hell no...i am a sinner everyday,who looks unto the face of God for his grace to abound,until judgement day wil i know my fate.
I believe in God,for you cant have drop from no where..even in your deepest thinkin..someone created it all...and that person is the Almighty..the one who will remain a mystery,who will make you rack your brain till the end,the more you try to find out his secret..the more you will be lost.
Dont blasphem,Dont let the devil use you...God is unquestionable..he see you even for everythin you do right now..and he his waitin calmly till you return dust and your soul shall stand before him,only then can you ask him whatever you like,.
“Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see
God” (Mt. 5:cool.

Linda or no linda,all u need is ur bible,study it in d rightway,ask for God's grave,accept jesus for he his the only way to eternal life,bcoz anything after jesus without is as good as dead,then live a righteous life,even if you aint living one now,dont make it too late...death doesnt tell when its coming.."i pray will all know the truth,so the truth can set us free."..(john 8:32)

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Ichel: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
TrustZee:
...jother righteous ones will inherit d earth (psalm 37: 9-11.......
Amen, i said amen to that. And plz help me tell God say d part wey i wan inherit na Soku/Oluasiri/Oloibiri area of Bayelsa. If he grant me that, i go reconsider my bliv.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by straynt(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
In all these confusion, the answer yet lies in front of us. Jesus Christ(isa al masih), not religion. Jesus said " i am the way, the truth n the life..." he is the straight path. he is God reaching out to man. wel because i dnt see hw else we cud b saved. wat harm is there in folowing a path dat promises u eternal life, dat loves u the way u are and doesnt condemn u like he didnt condemn the woman caught in adultery. Religion puts u in bondage, Jesus sets u free. He didnt jus show us the path, he went ahead of us. He is our example. He extends a hand of felowship n comunion to all, he said he wont let us run this race alone.
let us learn frm him, not from lynda or any oda.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by otunnejustice(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
bestads: wether you like it or not there is hell and there is heaven, God that created these two destinations can bring back anybody from there to testify on earth. When Jesus died he first went down to hell to defeat the devil, before he arose and then ascended into heaven
Yes dia is Heavn,dia is hell,if u mean hell as grave,sheol.buh if u r tlkn abt d hell(grave) where dia's fire...nah!.d frst man 2 sin ws Adam,one xpcts dt he shd av a palace dia,nt so? Buh ur bibl says '4rm dust u came,n 2 dust u will return',,,cud it b dt 'hellfire' ws inaugurated aftr Adams case? Just how did dis teachn of hell fire com abt,
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Man4LordJesus: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Quatermaine: Mama Linda's word are no doubts true except for the part where she said that she died and rose again.

Virtually everything she said correlates with the word of God.

Why I disagree with the die and rose again part or sent from hell part or given a second chance or whatever.
According to the parable of the rich man and lazarus, the rich man begged for some1 from the dead to be sent into the world to warn his family but God said no, even if I sent someone, your people will still not believe.. God changeth not, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

We should be carefully so that we will not end up like the Pharisees and the Saducees of Jesus days in the flesh.

Here this: Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Juday according to prophesy but due to the device of Herod to kill Jesus, Joseph his father was instructed to take him to Egypt and when Herod died he was instructed to return, but on arrival, he decided to take permision to stay at Galilea. Now the Jews who "KNOW THEIR SCRIPTURES" insist that Jesus cannot be the Messaiah because he is a Galilean while the prophesy says he will be born in Bethlehem Judah.

Now, here again is what I suppose to be Jesus "FRANTIC" efforts to save his Church he died for. Now talking about the parable that ABRAHAM (Note here at least, he didn't say, GOD) said "If they will not believe MOSES AND THE PROPHETS neither will they believe if one be raised from death. Now, even if we say it is God that said so, note here that the main problem that Linda's message is targeting is the very MOSES AND THE PROPHETS of our time. And wouldn't you even with our limited knowledge blame GOD if one goes to hell thinking he is following the very MOSES AND THE PROPHETS. This is pathetic and Peter through the Spirit warned of this false teachers:

2Pe 2:1 But there arose false prophets also among the people, as among you also there shall be false teachers, who shall privily bring in destructive heresies, denying even the Master that bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their lascivious doings; by reason of whom the way of the truth shall be evil spoken of.
2Pe 2:3 And in covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose sentence now from of old lingereth not, and their destruction slumbereth not.

Just imagine this fact, Winners Chapel do not permit ladies to wear trousers before, but now.... and so many other things even tattoo which Christ Embassy do not preach against. Now if actually, this is will take men to hell (just to appear mild), then do you know how many billions of souls that will be damned not because they are not willing to live the best for Christ but because of "Men Of God" turned "Men For Money" or tell me why some of this pastors are shifting grounds if not just to keep crowd in their church for fame and money.

Jesus in his ministry taught his on a subject and all his followers deserted him, saying, "This is a hard saying, who shall stand it". Jesus did not begin to call them back and to explain "eh you know, eh you see, it is just that ehm.... okay if you...but...ok no problem..." which is what many of the pastors are doing. In short, they will not even want to mention anything that they feel their "crowd" will even be offended at. But what did Jesus do in his time, rather than calling them back, he turned to the Twelve and asked, "Are you people not going with them?". This is a man who knew his mission and that he was not the one who sent himself and must work according to instruction from his father.

Please let us be wise for the bible said, "THE KINGDOM OF GOD STANDETH SURE..." he will not change because of this generation.

Another thing I discovered is that almost all pastors will go to hell because of our ladies. I may appear to disappoint people with this statement who are already planning to hit like. But if you consider my views you will know that it is a very pathetic case.... Just look at the dressing of our ladies... Believe me some of the 'sisters' will never attempt to enter an office of a sensible man with what they wore and I wonder how Jesus will open his arms to receive such in heaven... Most of our 'sisters' are wicked to their own souls. Pathetic I repeat once again!

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Mykel4God(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oh Lord,empower us all who wish do u ur will with thy holyspirit,so that we can all make heaven. AMEN
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by otunnejustice(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
God2man:

The issue of jewellery has been overempasized, i narrated what happenned during an Holyghost ministration by a man of God, people that came for the impartation were baptized with the Holyghost but there was a particular woman in the meeting that failed to received any touch of the Holyghost, the man of God was confused, so he prayed and the Holyghost exposed her by mentioning the ring in her hand, immediately the ring was removed, the Holyghost came and she was baptized.

When we are preaching about Holiness, hell, heaven and judgement of God, people joked, laughed and mocked us, calling us names. They are just confirming what the Bible has mentioned about the preaching of the cros

It has been written in the Bible that foolishness is the preaching of the cross to the unbeliever.
The fact that many churches are using Jewellery does not mean that God approves it, the truth is, Many men of God can convince you that "it does not matter" but only few men of God will tell you the truth about jewellery, the wife of Pastor E. A Adeboye has never used jewellery, what of the late Pastor Mrs. Kumuyi, check the wife of G.O of Mountain of fire and miracles ministries, and if you are not satsified the good women choir of C.A.C should be enough to inspire you to dress like somebody going to heaven.

The Lord will reposition his church to become blameless, spotless, without wrinkle or spot.

God bless you all.

God2man.
If u lik go abt unclad,wiout anytn on,bt wit hatred 4 a fellow,u wunt evn get a space here let alon heavn.d supposed models u mentioned wunt get fim 4rm God just bc dey dint wear jewellries.evn if dey had scrapped dia hairs,it wunt matter 2 God if dey dint lov dia neighbour.d bibles view of fashion is modesty,d bible did nt say one shd nt wear jewells.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
babsalux09:

he his an unquestionable God,what he likes,he does without,what the potter likes,he does with d pot,he created u,so if he likes he returns u back to dust

cheesy cheesy cheesy The classic defense... grin grin

Did you read where i made @IamDebola and @frederickokey promise that they won't tell me that God created us and can do anything he likes with us.

Bro you should read more Science books cos the bible is only making you stu.pid.

We were not created from dust, neither were we created from ashes. LOL

Our body does not become dust when we die. Many insects in the soil eat our body up. If we were buried in a cold environment, swamp or water, our body stays fresh forever as long as no animal or insect eats it. But then our bones doesn't become dust or ashes, it stays bones forever. So Bro, from which material did your God make our bones? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dust to Dust kor, Ashes to Ashes ni. grin grin
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
babsalux09:

dude..you are just been used by d devil and deliverance is all u need,all what you say isnt different from what illuminatist say after been brain washed by d doctrine of d devil,thinkin themselve to be d enlightened one,believing to know everything about God,been made to feel God was unfair to d devil.
some of d screen shot to uploaded as facts are words quoted in reference to d time of antichrist concernin those without mark to be killed..."the mark of antichrist 666".
only the unwise will be lead astray buy ur words,and who are u to question,because he his an unquestionable God,what he likes,he does without,what the potter likes,he does with d pot,he created u,so if he likes he returns u back to dust..bcoz many people are as good as not being created,bcoz he knows they will easily be possessed by d devil.

i wont support linda,neither will i judge her...from d little i understand from my bible,is enough to let me know what God want is just righteousness,whether u are muslim,christian or anything as long as u fall under the grace of God to make heaven u will,it doesnt matter about ur past,but ur deeds & heart of repentance at that moment death calls.

i know d difference btw christian and muslim this days is bcoz,muslim still dwell more in old testaments doctrine whereas christian does more of things in new testament.
killing in d name of God was an old testament thing,and which some who claim to be muslim still do today.
Afterall d death of jesus,d issue of sheding blood in the name of God has stopped...
if jesus had never come,many will still be practizin islam,but for few who realize that jesus was d new way,has come to realize that killing one another for God sake needs to be abolished,bcoz jesus now stands has d ultimate price for everything through his death on d cross.
God will never think like we humans,and his deeds will always remain a mystery to us,bcoz if he do things our way,we all will be finding a way to be like him.
for my muslim brothers,so far i'm a christian..i believe we are serving d same God,but something is just claustered somewhere and our different way we serve him..and i think you need to pick a bible link it with ur book,and maybe u can see where it all ends and begins.
jesus might seem to you like d likes of mohammed,also like moses,ezekiel,isaiah,elijah and many prophets that have grace d surface of d earth,but jesus his more than that,he might have only come in form of that so that he can be accepted within us,bcoz definately we cant behold God sight same applys to someone who is d son of God..how he bcame d son of God,is another mystery.
but if d devil can possess a man's body,tell me why cant the almighty God come into our midst in form of flesh..remember God is a supreme being,and a spirit in a layman understandin,so therefore..if he likes he can possess a body and call it his son,bcoz apart from him,nothin else in d world bear that same supreme spirit which myt be d reason he his called d son of God,if he had chosen to drop from heaven,we myt have call him an angel of God,but he was born like human,and definately an human name will be attached to him..u either call him son or daughter.

if you can read john (3:16),i think you will know d purpose of jesus..
God himself wanted to be merciful,he want no more blood spilled in his name,thats why he gave us jesus,to put an end to the old testament law & doctrines.
All u need to just to was to follow jesus doctrine,just like u had followed mohammed,just a change of master when the one who is superior has come.
All good prophets in the bible had been their to tell you about him coming or prepare a way that leads u to d superior master jesus..

for only him was the true source to genuine salvation.

the bible quoted jesus saying:
Jesus said to him, “ I am the way, and the truth,
and the life. No one comes to the Father except
through me.. john 14:6

you are dwelling too much on old testament..
many believe in 10 commandments.
but after jesus came,there are just two commandments.

Matthew 22:37-40
New International Version (NIV)
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your
God with all your heart and with all
your soul and with all your mind.’ [ a]
38 This is the first and greatest
commandment. 39 And the second is
like it: ‘Love your neighbor as
yourself.’ [b ] 40 All the Law and the
Prophets hang on these two
commandments.”

if you love ur God,u wont go against his will,if you love you neighbour/another fellow human like you u wont do anythin against his wish.e.g. killing him,stealing from him e.t.c

Anybody can make heaven if you worship God in d right way,
never believe in what d media say,its not everything u hear that you must believe,and even if..let your bible you.
if you want to know about d future,read the new testament.
old testaments are just there for reference,history..why dwell in d past?

even the bible isnt complete,but has provided you with d major things u need to save your from destrustion.
i'm not a bible scholar,or some sort of born again christian that i might feel i am righteous than others,hell no...i am a sinner everyday,who looks unto the face of God for his grace to abound,until judgement day wil i know my fate.
I believe in God,for you cant have drop from no where..even in your deepest thinkin..someone created it all...and that person is the Almighty..the one who will remain a mystery,who will make you rack your brain till the end,the more you try to find out his secret..the more you will be lost.
Dont blasphem,Dont let the devil use you...God is unquestionable..he see you even for everythin you do right now..and he his waitin calmly till you return dust and your soul shall stand before him,only then can you ask him whatever you like,.
“Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see
God” (Mt. 5:cool.

Linda or no linda,all u need is ur bible,study it in d rightway,ask for God's grave,accept jesus for he his the only way to eternal life,bcoz anything after jesus without is as good as dead,then live a righteous life,even if you aint living one now,dont make it too late...death doesnt tell when its coming.."i pray will all know the truth,so the truth can set us free."..(john 8:32)

^^^^ Another Christian who haven't read his bible but is ready to defend an already proven fact about God.

Let me ask you 1 question only and i want you to answer it directly, no beating around the bush.

Did God commit these atrocities? YES/NO

Ra.pe
Looting
Murder
Slavery
Child Slavery
Child prostitution
Kidnapping

If your answer is NO, i will show you proof from your bible. So please get your bible ready to verify if you're to answer NO.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by brightlomo(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Linda or what . with all dis story. tell me which one u self belong to hell or fire?. abt or quote from ur bible concerning Muslim way of worshiping is better u read it very well an understand it bf jump into conclusion. an again tell where in d Bible dats say Jesus was born on 25th of dec. and all father Xmas u pay visit to during DEC period. is it in Bible?.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by dangerrard2uni(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2013
Its obvious that people read their bible nd pretend not to understand it so as to satisfy their worldly lust.
But let me ask, what if all we claim dosn't matter finally matters on d last day. why not play safe so that even if it truely does not matter u have nothing to loose.
Again i ask, "is looking back a sin" OF COURSE NO... but lots wife did. we know d out come. wen God sends his word, wether we like it or not he still stands behind it.
so friends even if we refuse to see the truth in all this testimonies or pretend not to understand the bible and go to hell... JESUS will still seat on his throne of glory...
May the lord bless us with the understanding of his word in jesus name AMEN

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough: ^^^^ Another Christian who haven't read his bible but is ready to defend an already proven fact about God.

Let me ask you 1 question only and i want you to answer it directly, no beating around the bush.

Did God commit these atrocities? YES/NO

Ra.pe
Looting
Murder
Slavery
Child Slavery
Child prostitution
Kidnapping

If your answer is NO, i will show you proof from your bible. So please get your bible ready to verify if you're to answer NO.

Anything that is not of God is of the devil,And if its of d devil...its meant for destruction...maybe you can add sodom and gomorrah to ur list..any judgement passed buy God then was due to wickedness and immorality he foresees might arise more if they keep existing.
And all that killin ended in old testament,it would have continue
if not jesus who keeps interceedin for man's attrocity,and still wat he his doin for us in heaven every time we sin here on earth.

"father forgive them for they know not what they are doing"

i wouldnt want to continue arguin wit u bcoz u are possessed,if it will be for ur soul sake to choose not to perish by stop blaspheming God.

And if you persist,then u can let d devil pushin u,push you to death,and whatever happens after that it will be btw u and God.
You can challenge the almighty God,and d best way to do this is to die first....

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE WISER THAN GOD,OR DONT BELIEVE IN HIM,DIE FIRST...AND PAY THE PRICE WITH YOUR SOUL..
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2013
brightlomo: Linda or what . with all dis story. tell me which one u self belong to hell or fire?. abt or quote from ur bible concerning Muslim way of worshiping is better u read it very well an understand it bf jump into conclusion. an again tell where in d Bible dats say Jesus was born on 25th of dec. and all father Xmas u pay visit to during DEC period. is it in Bible?.

there is no xmas in d bible,but in those days there was a particular celebration of a false God on that date,so instead of celebratin a false God,it was converted to a date to celebrate a righteous one that was born,this then erase d history of idolatry of that false God,and for d father xmas aspect it represent d three wisemen who gave little baby jesus gifts,thats why father xmas is solely meant for kids,and not some agbaya"s
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

Anything that is not of God is of the devil,And if its of d devil...its meant for destruction...maybe you can add sodom and gomorrah to ur list..any judgement passed buy God then was due to wickedness and immorality he foresees might arise more if they keep existing.

[b]You obviously haven't read your bible. You're just another blind Christian follower who only listens to the word of God only when the Pastor reads it to him.

* God killed innocent Children for acting their age when they playfully laughed at Elijah's bald head. Is that wickedness too?

If God was so powerful and created all things. Why didn't he just make some hair grow on Elijah's head instead of killing innocent kids.

* God killed all the 1st sons of Egypt. What was their offense? Should someone kill all the 1st sons of Nigeria because he has a problem with President Goodluck Jonathan?

If God was so powerful, why didn't he just change the mind of Pharaoh to do his will instead of killing innocent children?

* God killed a good Samaritan Uzzah for trying to keep the ark from tipping over. 2 Samuel 6:3-7. Please tell me the wickedness Uzzah did that angered God.

You should leave that evil religion cos your God just enjoy killing people. If i was to choose between God and the Devil, i'll gladly pick the devil cos according to your bible, the Devil didn't do much evil.
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Catholic Priests That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.