Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell (39486 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2013
@OP. Remove the last two letters in ur name, dats what u are!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by jmoore(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2013
The Delusion of Religion.

Why is it that everything about Religion doesn't have any proof. It's always a personal experience you mustn't question? sad Now who's to confirm Linda is saying the truth or not?

Sister Linda is selling her CD and making her sweet money jeje. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Boss13: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Who is this Linda of a person that I get to read from religious thread? What is so special about her?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by ayoade2: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2013
Attention seekers...peddling lies. spreading falsehood...to promote fear in christianity. Christ came to give love to the world...not to threaten humanity with Hell. He is Father....not some kind of fire vomitting, thundering striking angry God who wants to strike you down at the slightest provocation...who came wait to sentence everybody to Hell. That is not the God that sent his only begotten to the world die.

Dont believe the liars...and their disciples.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by chicalle(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Quatermaine: Mama Linda's word are no doubts true except for the part where she said that she died and rose again.

Virtually everything she said correlates with the word of God.

Why I disagree with the die and rose again part or sent from hell part or given a second chance or whatever.
According to the parable of the rich man and lazarus, the rich man begged for some1 from the dead to be sent into the world to warn his family but God said no, even if I sent someone, your people will still not believe.. God changeth not, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
d word said even if? So even if at a tym he decides 2 send ,they wuld stil nt listen.rem man iz inexcusable
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by CocoLoca(f): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2013
LINDDA IKEJA AGAIN??!!!! angry angry angry
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by successoo12(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2013
Please Dear Nairalanders,Check my signature or profile and see why Nairaland and their Moderators are always banning me.Open the website and see what they are preventing you from seeing.I will tell you more when you register.Is this not a forum?
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by bigx(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2013
Bollocks and bullsh*t
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by abduldope(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2013
shez very stu.pid for sayIN we MUSLIMS should accept jesus (PUH) as our GOD n saviour... Mtchwww sm1 wld jst wake up one mornin den think of useless TESTIMONEY den go to any CHURCH n strt spittin TRASH!!! Jst to attract members## NOTE: am a muslim if e pain u go LICK Poo

4 Likes

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by emmahoney(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2013
highyo: Joel 2:28 I will pour my spirit on flesh and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream and young men shall see vision.
Because Linda warned you on how little sins can lead you to hell does not make her a liar.
Perhaps there are some people in hell crying that if God has sent someone from hell to warned us about this place, may be we would have change our way and not come here.
God knew what he was saying when he said, even if I send someone from the dead, still they will not believe, now did you believe all she said? Do you know why God has sent people like Linda to warn us?
Psalm 51:4 so that God will be justify when speaking, and will be clear when he cast you to hell
I'm not suprised even if great men of God does not believe her, God word will never pass without being fulfilled. I repect your words
THINGS SHE SAID
SHE GAVE WARNING TO MUSLIMS
The facts still remains that all muslims will go to hell if they refuse to cofess Jesus as their lord and saviour. Why will satan send linda to warn them to accept Christ?

Satan knew one day God can raise up a muslim from the dead and will expose the truth of life after death like linda, that's why he cause them to bury their dead immediately.
Why will God said I'm angry with their method of worshiping in Ezk-8:16-18
Why will God call their yearly sacrifice an offering of Idols in Isiah66:3?
Why is it that all country he said he will destroyed are muslim countries?
Why will Jesus warned us about them in John16:2?

WHAT LINDA SAID ABOUT DEEPER LIFE,
In 80-90's may be before you board 3 buses daily, a deeper life member must preach, how many deeper life still preach?
how many deeper life still do evangelisms,
how many deeper life still live like real deeper life?
why is it that for months now daddy Kumuyi has being telling them to start preaching again?
don't forget the fact that any one who fail to preach is disobeying God, and anyone that disobey God is going to hell.

LINDA WARNING TO JEOVAH WITHNESS,
I taught they dont believe in holyspirit? Great sin
but I taught they dont even believe in heaven, they believe they will remain on earth for ever and ever and ever?
then it means they dont believe when Jesus said, he will go to prepare a place for us.
.LINDA WARNING TO CATHOLIC
I dont want to talk much on these, again for I've already prepared a thread on them
but Dont forget the fact that, their mode of honoring images is idolatary?
LINDA WARNING TO RCCG

Mummy G.O of redeem Kumuyi, Obadare, and Adeboye are some of the men of God I respect so much but that will not change the fact that what linda said about them if false,
beffore linda, I've heard of an angel who appear to a man and told him during RCCG program in their camp that if the rapture sound that day, only 2 out of the multitude will go.
Then what are we talking about?
is there any crime if their ladies start dressing like mummy G.O?
believe or not, ring of ear or wedding will lead you to hell
Gen35:1-4
Exo 33:4-5
Ezk7:19
Rev21:27
1ptr3:3 etc
LINDA WARNING TO WINNERS,
I'll not like to talk about this church because I've not gone there before. Even when I was a sinner, I cant go there, not when I now gave my life to Christ
I've heard from one of their member, one day that a man rushed to the toilet to Mastubate because of what one lady was putting on in a church.
LINDA WARNING TO CHRIST EMBASSEY MEMBER
;
Can't talk much also, but I've attended their too once
and I found something different from what was written in book of
1Cor11:5
1Cor 14:33
Zeph 1:8
Rev 2:20 etc
all what Linda talk and warned about are in the word of God
No wonder Jesus always finish his letter to the seven churched with he that has ear, let him hear what the spirit is telling the church
OP, tell us the name of your Church

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2013
sorry.. no time, i am severely allergic to bullshit, thank god it is not infectious
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by IAMBREEZY: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2013
C.ock and bullshyte.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2013
ayo ade: Attention seekers...peddling lies. spreading falsehood...to promote fear in christianity. Christ came to give love to the world...not to threaten humanity with Hell. He is Father....not some kind of fire vomitting, thundering striking angry God who wants to strike you down at the slightest provocation...who came wait to sentence everybody to Hell. That is not the God that sent his only begotten to the world die.

Dont believe the liars...and their disciples.

I think you don't know who your God is. The God I know from the Christian bible is a terrible, wicked and terrorising God who killed 25,000,000+ people including men, women, children, animals and trees.

Who sanctioned ra.pe, looting, murder, slavery, accepts human sacrifices, child prostitution, smashing of new born babies against a rock, kidnapping, killing of innocent Children and also killed a good samaritan.

Please don't quote me unless you've read your bible cos I don't just write, I present facts.

Feel free to quote only if you have the stomach for the unpalatable truth.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Lifebender(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2013
Save me the gospel cos fFROM THE DISTANCE,I HAVE SEEN HELL
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by IamDebola: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by IamDebola: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2013
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by benny4wax(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2013
Question of the day

WHO IS LINDA?

COULD IT BE LINDA IKEJI??

On a more serious note, I am not a religious fanatic, i am just but a Catholic and most of all i believe in Jesus religion that teaches that the Church is not a museum of good people but an HOSPITAL FOR THE SPIRITUALLY BROKEN.

I THINK YOU AND LINDA NEEDS TO READ THE BIBLE MORE...................

VISIT
https://www.nairaland.com/1557285/where-travel-xmas

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola:

I have quoted you, abeg speak up.. I need those facts.. E be like na atheist full this Nairaland gan sef...

Some of those facts are obvious to Christians, please specify which atrocities of God you need it's facts.

And please I don't want to hear the classic "God created all things, he can do anything he wants with them" after I present the facts from your bible.

I hope we have an understanding.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2013
Rubbish..anyway Just passing
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by gr3yb4ck(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2013
It's raining on earth and your "personal" religion/believe is your umbrella.You won't be taking it with you on judgement day.

Never use the folly of a few members of a sect to judge a sect.

If the remainiing religions of today were false ,they wouldn't have survived the several industrial revolutions and cosmic calamities that have befallen the dead religions we know now.

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please who has Alomo sweets here?? grin
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by lordmanuel: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Quatermaine: Mama Linda's word are no doubts true except for the part where she said that she died and rose again.

Virtually everything she said correlates with the word of God.

Why I disagree with the die and rose again part or sent from hell part or given a second chance or whatever.
According to the parable of the rich man and lazarus, the rich man begged for some1 from the dead to be sent into the world to warn his family but God said no, even if I sent someone, your people will still not believe.. God changeth not, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

GOD did not say no, he said even if he sent someone nobody would beleive

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Ruchidera(f): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Who is Linda?

Linda means Snake;
but when spelt backward LINDA means ADNIL sad
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by IamDebola: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Vicjay1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
With this controversies, quote and misquote of the bible. The question now is Who is right?

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by frederickokey(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
remember only God can judge ya undecided
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by moscobabs(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
so na only true xtians will go heaven?...this topic is irritating me,so some pple are still fool sa??
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by akonucheinfo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ highyo ,

Linda warning this, Linda warning that and you ɑ̤̥̈̊я̩̥̊є̲̣̥ busy posting. So where do you and Linda belong
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by AbbeySOM: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Let us read the bible with understanding. People of the old testament had gods made out of gold n that was why God asked to remove the gods among them but not their earrings... However, they were compelled to remove them becos they could make a god out of them just like wat happened wen Moses went to fellowship with God on mount Horeb.
Also, satan can give revelations... Recall, the devil now portray himself as the son of light. However, heb 12:1-2
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
More bullsh!t from Shakespear.

These Chruch Niggas should actually be in a mental assylum. grin

If Jesus wants to come, let him hurry the fuc|k up and return.. angry All this using of hell and heaven to threaten people is getting old, stale and boring.

I aint afraid of hell... I am afraid of poverty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Catholic Priests That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.