Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell (39488 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 1:53am On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

[b]You obviously haven't read your bible. You're just another blind Christian follower who only listens to the word of God only when the Pastor reads it to him.

* God killed innocent Children for acting their age when they playfully laughed at Elijah's bald head. Is that wickedness too?

If God was so powerful and created all things. Why didn't he just make some hair grow on Elijah's head instead of killing innocent kids.

* God killed all the 1st sons of Egypt. What was their offense? Should someone kill all the 1st sons of Nigeria because he has a problem with President Goodluck Jonathan?

If God was so powerful, why didn't he just change the mind of Pharaoh to do his will instead of killing innocent children?

* God kill a good Samaritan Uzzah for trying to keep the ark from tipping over. 2 Samuel 6:3-7. Please tell me the wickedness Uzzah did that angered God.

You should leave that evil religion cos your God just enjoy killing people. If i was to choose between God and the Devil, i'll gladly pick the devil cos according to your bible, the Devil didn't do much evil.
[/b]

the way it pleases God he does his things,until after death you wont know his reasons for his judgements,and if u only know that d bible was only a summary book,so every details on why God did this and he did that is not a question to be answered by man.

if you like choose the devil over him,but in the end..you will still come face his judgement both u and ur master d devil.

he's an immortal God,and whatever pleases him,he does..
just be watchful of ur words,and where you mortal thinking might lead you to.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 2:20am On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy cheesy The classic defense... grin grin

Did you read where i made @IamDebola and @frederickokey promise that they won't tell me that God created us and can do anything he likes with us.

Bro you should read more Science books cos the bible is only making you stu.pid.

We were not created from dust, neither were we created from ashes. LOL

Our body does not become dust when we die. Many insects in the soil eat our body up. If we were buried in a cold environment, swamp or water, our body stays fresh forever as long as no animal or insect eats it. But then our bones doesn't become dust or ashes, it stays bones forever. So Bro, from which material did your God make our bones? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dust to Dust, Ashes to Ashes ni. grin grin

i should av known earlier that you were just been brain washed by science,i will argue no further..
because of people like u who dwell too much on science is the reason why u wont still know anything about creation.
not to talk of knowing something about God and d way he does his things.

when God mean dust,does it neccessarily mean it must be dust?,..its just like just die and give me ur fuckin soul to judge,whatever happens to ur body is no more is business,bcoz its already a waste=dust.

many of God's words lies in wisdom,u might give it human defination,And God words myt just be in parables

You trying to compare God ways with that of Man...sorry bro,u are in for a research that will never end.

"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the
LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you
could imagine."...Isaiah 55:8.

i have nothing else to tell you bro,may heaven save your soul.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

i should av known earlier that you were just been brain washed by science,i will argue no further..
because of people like u who dwell too much on science is the reason why u wont still know anything about creation.
not to talk of knowing something about God and d way he does his things.

when God mean dust,does it neccessarily mean it must be dust?,..its just like just die and give me ur fuckin soul to judge,whatever happens to ur body is no more is business,bcoz its already a waste=dust.

many of God's words lies in wisdom,u might give it human defination,And God words myt just be in parables

You trying to compare God ways with that of Man...sorry bro,u are in for a research that will never end.

"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the
LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you
could imagine."...Isaiah 55:8.

i have nothing else to tell you bro,may heaven save your soul.

Bro you're trying too hard to defend God's blunder. This was how your God created you and your fellow Christian brothers.

Genesis 2:7
Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. cheesy cheesy

He even went further to say we shall become dust when we die.

Genesis 3:19
“In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.”

I think God needs a new biology teacher cos he just failed his research. grin grin Science has proven that humans don't become dust, insects from the soil eats our flesh and our bones remain bones forever.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by rickybazeup(m): 5:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Sorry to say I do not believe what I dnt see in the bible,I have come to observe that we xtians are so comfused because we no longer read our bibles and believe in God anymore that's any demonical posessed persons will make up stories and u will believe. Pls were is this passage wich she claims is her favourite passage located in the bible(heaven help those who help them selves)? With this alone u can hear the devil speaking.will God say something and do otherwise? No body have been to heaven or hell until the trumpet sounds. Abi trumpet sound we no hear? She they only call pastors way she the see for statelite dish she call other hidden pastors naaa wey the do God work too I for knw say she don arrive.Sorry to say I do not believe what I dnt see in the bible,I have come to observe that we xtians are so comfused because we no longer read our bibles and believe in God anymore that's any demonical posessed persons will make up stories and u will believe. Pls were is this passage wich she claims is her favourite passage located in the bible(heaven help those who help them selves)? With this alone u can hear the devil speaking.will God say something and do otherwise? No body have been to heaven or hell until the trumpet sounds. Abi trumpet sound we no hear? She they only call pastors way she the see for statelite dish she call other hidden pastors naaa wey the do God work too I for knw say she don arrive.Sorry to say I do not believe what I dnt see in the bible,I have come to observe that we xtians are so comfused because we no longer read our bibles and believe in God anymore that's any demonical posessed persons will make up stories and u will believe. Pls were is this passage wich she claims is her favourite passage located in the bible(heaven help those who help them selves)? With this alone u can hear the devil speaking.will God say something and do otherwise? No body have been to heaven or hell until the trumpet sounds. Abi trumpet sound we no hear? She they only call pastors way she the see for statelite dish she call other hidden pastors naaa wey the do God work too I for knw say she don arrive.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2013
wealth2al: Ok......., so why did Pastor Kumuyi deny the claims?

Pastor William Kumuyi, General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry has disowned the controversial videos of a ‘prophetess’ and others who claimed to have died, gone to heaven and came back to narrate their extra-terrestrial experience.

READ IT HERE: http://churchdigestmagazine.com/pastor-kumuyi-disowns-linda/

Read it for yourself there.

As a GS He did the right things. Or else, people will exalt testimonies more than the word of God. Very soon, satan will keep bringing his agent from the kingdom of darkness, giving false testimonies of heaven and hell in order to destroy the true testimony of heaven and hell. Mark my word.
They may say if you go to church on sunday, you will go to hell, so as to put confusion in mind of people about life after death.
When pastor Kumuyi warn their church member about watching of TV, there was no immorality in the word, as it is today. Hardly can you even see imoral dressing on TV then, but today, before D-banj or P-square will sing a track, you will see naked ladies, dancing. Perhaps God has showed him what will happen in 30yrs to come, that was why he stopped it then.
If he refuse to caution them now, they will swallowed error and fake testimonies. He never even allow listening to an ex-satanist testimony.

Moreover, if he will not stop it now, people will no longer read the bible, but will want to wait for who will die next to bring them another news from after life.

Because Kumuyi denied his church of listening to it, doesnt mean he himself has not seen the vision of heaven and hell too.

Oh don't be suprised, one day in his bible study i think, he said, the more God mention the sin of Jeroboam in bible, the more hell becomes hotter for him.
How did he knew that? He must has seen it too. But as a G.O you can't expect him to be saying, God took me to hell, I saw Jeroboam, I saw Abacha, I saw Mohammed. And when people hear that, they will put it in CD and start selling it. And this will tanished his image that he's trying to sell CD
listen to what he said about Linda. Did he ever say she's lying? Did he say what she's saying is false? Of course he was only telling his member to hold on to the teaching of the bible. And you cant hold on to the bible without believing Joel3:28 and you cant believe Joel without believing Linda expirience and if you read the bible very well you will understand Linda testimonies
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2013
soksy: What she said is true but most people now use it as a means of making money,by lieing that they died and rose again.So it is hard to believe that she actually saw jesus...lets consider another thing. What if i don't put on earrings and rings but my heart is not pure? So to me it is a matter of the heart...
if your mind is pure and your body is defiles with earing, holy spirit can not dwell in you. And if holy spirit does not dwell in you evil spirit will because it's their property (Ezk7:19). And if you die with evil spirit, my dear, it's hell.
That's why the bible said, both your inner body and outer body, let it glorify the lord
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Happinext:

you forgot to explain that the
heavens will be destroyed too by
fire, or did you not read so in you
bible? is this referring to the
physical heaven made up of physical
bodies? where will the new earth
come from?
if you study me, I only answer reasonable question.
So my dear, I will answer you, because you have asked wisely.
The heaven you can see with your nacked eyes, is the throne of the kingdom of darkness. They were the one who challenge the angel bringing message to daniel (king of persia)
they were the one who wanted to claim the body of moses when moses die
they were the one the bible is refering to in Eph 6:11
this is the one that will be destroy, not the 2nd heaven which the lord is.
Do you think the beast that will call fire from heaven, do you think is from God's throne? No it's from the first heaven. Try to understand the bible with the help of holy spirit.
Love your question, ask more on it if you dont understand.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Abdgafarplenty: if everyone who'll enter the paradise would have to confess to Jesus Christ, then the past prophet from Adam to Abraham would never be granted entrance!

come to think of it! The catholic were right to worship Mary than Jesus Christ! For the one who can bring forth a God is MORE THAN A GOD! more than a god I said!

God is one and he ain't Jesus, he created JESUS, MARY, and the rest to be able to shoe how mighty he's!

Please to whom it may concern answer this questions !
who created Adam
Eve
and so on before the birth of Christ!
another question is that who
who sent Adam and eve packing outta the paradise if your answers ain't Jesus Christ then you sure knows you're on the wrong path
Jesus created the heaven and the earth ( john 1:3) and with the word God created everything and nothing was created without the word and he gave life to everything including Mary and Adam and his life gave light.

Jonh1:14 the word became a flesh and dwell among us

the word is Jesus

with the word, God chase Adam out of the garden

The word and God is one
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by layez: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2013
i can equally say dat i died and woke up back.. Angelina Zambrano of Equador did hers,Pastor Yakubu did his... I can do my own self all u gaz do is buttress it wit scriptures.. D funny part of it is dat,u will always see a particular place in d bible to support ur claim.. U guys dont nid to cos religion apathy una no nid am....
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2013
almurtadha: Linda or no Linda, pls and pls for the sake of peace. Don't bring Muslims to this. Muslims have nothing to do with all these shits pls. Muslims are the destined to go to heaven.
no my dear, you have made an error. Muslin are going to aljanna where muhammed is. Muslim are not going to heaven if they die without Jesus, because Jesus is the gate way to heaven. Heaven belong to Jesus and muslims has rejected him.
So if they die without Jesus, it's Aljanna (part of hell) where they will be busy sleeping with 7 virgin as some of them claimed (7x77x777x7777x77777 demons)
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Wan47(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2013
I never get into an argument wit sum1 I hav no respect for his opinion..... No1 here is willing to acept d odas opinion, u'll jst want to win. Ntin good cums out of NL xtain doctrines debate bt sin
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2013
hikmoj: Im surprised not because ur bible says that atimes ur god goes foolish &his foolishness is stil wiser dan u ppl,den in yoruba translation its translated as (WERE) meaning MADNESS,its obvious dat ur god was in dis state of condition wen he struck d so called linda,and u 2 are not exempted 4rm being a victim of dis his foolishness (1cor 1 v 25)
God is a merciful God, and Yet he will still forgive you for this, if you come to him
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:
God is a merciful God, and Yet he will still forgive you for this, if you come to him

Show me one part from the bible where God was merciful. You know you guys just follow religion without reading the manuals. Just point out one verse only where God was merciful.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

Show me one part from the bible where God was merciful. You know you guys just follow religion without reading the manuals. Just point out one verse only where God was merciful.

Eph 2:3-5 (NIV) ...Like the rest, we were by nature
objects of wrath. But because of his great love for
us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with
Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it
is by grace you have been saved.
A good way to understand the meaning of
mercy is to see how it relates to grace:
1. Mercy--not getting what you do deserve /
withheld punishment
2. Grace--getting what you don't deserve /
unmerited favor
Mercy is like a judge finding you guilty, but
then withholding any punishment. Grace is
getting something you could never have
imagined. An inexplicable gift. It's like the same
judge awarding you $10,000,000.00, after
finding you guilty!
In this sense, mercy can be thought of as the
opposite of grace, or perhaps more correctly--the
inverse. The words are normally used in
Scripture as defined, though occasionally the
distinctions are blurred. In Greek as in English,
mercy can also mean pity or compassion. (The
King James Version, for example, often
translated the word love as mercy.) For the
purpose of this study, we will focus on mercy as
"not getting what is deserved" in the here and
now.
Ex 33:19 (NIV) ..."I will have mercy on whom I will
have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I
will have compassion."
God forgives all confessed sin. By grace we are
saved and "put right with" him. But will He
intervene to withhold earthly consequences? Will
He show mercy? How many times? Even after we
know better? Let's look through Scripture to see
why, when, and if God doesn't give some of us
what we deserve.
Lam 3:39 (NIV) Why should any living man
complain when punished for his sins?
Jer 21:14 (NIV) "I will punish you as your deeds
deserve, declares the Lord."
Num 32:23 (NIV) "...You may be sure your sin will
find you out."
Is God ineffective at making "sure our sin
finds us out"? Are we really getting away with
it? Can we continue to count on God's mercy if
we remain unrepentant?
Why Does A Holy God Let Us Get Away With Sin?
Rom 2:4 (LB) Don't you realize how patient he is
being with you: Or don't you care? Can't you see
that he has been waiting all this time without
punishing you, to give you time to turn from your
sin? His kindness is meant to lead you to
repentance.
Rom 2:4 (Phi) Are you, perhaps, misinterpreting
God's generosity and patient mercy towards you as
weakness on his part? Don't you realize that God's
kindness is meant to lead you to repentance?
2 Pet 3:15 (Jer) Think of the Lord's patience as your
opportunity to be saved.
When We See Just How Far God Will Go...
Think of how much mercy God has given us.
Most of us have never contracted herpes, AIDS,
or gotten pregnant out of wedlock! We've
miraculously avoided accidents we deserved due
to reckless, inattentive, even drunk driving. And
so on. God's angels must be working overtime
administering His mercy.
1 Tim 5:24 (Phi) Remember that some men's faults
are obvious, and are equally obviously bringing
them to judgment. The sins of other men are not
apparent, but are dogging them, nevertheless, under
the surface.
Job 33:27-30 (NIV) ..."I sinned and perverted what
was right, but I did not get what I deserved. He
redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I
will live to enjoy the light of life." God does all these
things to a man--twice, even three times--to turn
back his soul from the pit, that the light of life may
shine on him."
Prov 28:13 (NIV) He who conceals his sins does not
prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them
finds mercy.
God's Mercy Is Vast And Amazing
Ezra 9:13 (NIV) "What has happened to us is a result
of our evil deeds and our great guilt, and yet, our
God, you have punished us less than our sins have
deserved... Shall we again break your commands...?"
1 Tim 1:13 (Jer) Even though I used to be a
blasphemer and did all I could to injure and
discredit the faith. Mercy, however, was shown me,
because until I became a believer I had been acting
in ignorance.
1 Tim 1:15-16 (Phi) ...I realize that I was the worst
of them all, and that because of this very fact God
was particularly merciful to me. It was a
demonstration of the extent of Christ's patience
towards the worst of men, to serve as an example to
all who in the future should trust him for eternal
life.
Heb 4:16 (Phi) Let us therefore approach the throne
of grace with fullest confidence, that we may receive
mercy for our failures and grace to help in the hour
of need.
Ps 103:8,10-14 (NIV) The Lord is compassionate and
gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love... He
does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us
according to our iniquities. For as high as the
heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for
those who fear him; as far as the east is from the
west, so far has he removed our transgression from
us. As a father has compassion on his children, so
the Lord has compassion on those who fear him; for
he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we
are dust.
Micah 7:18 (NIV) Who is a God like you, who
pardons sins and forgives the transgression of the
remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry
forever but delight to show mercy.
Who Needs Mercy?
Rom 3:23-27 (Jer) Both Jew and pagan sinned and
forfeited God's glory, and both are justified through
the free gift of his grace by being redeemed in Christ
Jesus who was appointed by God to sacrifice his life
so as to win reconciliation through faith. In this
way God makes his justice known; first, for the past,
when sins went unpunished because he held his hand,
then, for the present age, by showing positively that
he is just, and that he justifies everyone who believes
in Jesus. So what becomes of our boasts? There is no
room for them...
Rom 11:30-32 (Phi) Just as in the past you [pagans]
were disobedient but have found that mercy which
might have been theirs [the Jews] but for their
disobedience, so they, who at the present moment
are disobedient, will eventually share the mercy that
has been extended to you. God has all men penned
together in the prison of disobedience, that he may
have mercy upon them all.
Flirting With Disaster; Taking God's Mercy For
Granted
Rom 2:5 (Phi) Or are you by your obstinate refusal
to repent simply storing up for yourself an
experience of the wrath of God in the day of his
anger when he shows his hand in righteous
judgment?
Rom 2:5 (Jer) Your stubborn refusal to repent is
only adding to the anger God will have toward you
on that day of anger when his just judgments will be
made known.
Rom 1:32 (Jer) They know what God's verdict is: that
those who behave like this deserve to die--and yet
they do it; and what is worse, encourage others to
do the same.
Gal 6:7 (Phi) Don't be under any illusion: you can
not make a fool of God! A man's harvest in life will
depend entirely on what he sows.
Rom 11:22 (Phi) You must try to appreciate both the
kindness and the strict justice of God. Those who fell
experienced the justice, while you are experiencing
his kindness, and will continue to do so as long as
you do not abuse that kindness...
When Mercy Is Not Granted
Grace is unlimited, and forever, and we will
focus on it in a separate study. Mercy, in the
sense we mean, is vast but limited, and will end
in either: 1) Repentance leading to salvation by
grace, or 2) stored-up wrath and eternal
punishment.
In the meantime, God is calling us out of
mercy and into obedience. Eventually it dawns
on all of us that we cannot "get away with"
unrepentant sin. It's as if God gradually
withdraws his mercy after we have come to a
knowledge of the truth. God's mercy has served
it's purpose, now it is time for obedience.
1 Pet 4:17-18 (Jer) The time has come for judgment
to begin at the household of God; and if what we
know now is only the beginning, what will it be
when it comes down to those who refuse to believe
God's Good News?
While evil men go from bad to worse, we can
no longer even get away with sins of omission!
(Jam 4:17) Like children, we object: "Everyone
else is doing it!", or "I used to be able to!"--
when God "meddles with our affairs". Some of us
have already experienced the dramatic extent of
how far God will go to form "Christ in us".
When the fear of God hits us, our prayers for
deliverance from sin are finally answered--God
literally scares the hell out of us! Have you
experienced this? Think what it would mean if
we really could "get away with" sin!
Heb 12:6-8 (KJV) For whom the Lord loveth he
chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he
receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with
you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father
chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement,
whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and
not sons.
Rom 12:1 (Jer) Think of God's mercy, my brothers,
and worship him, I beg you, in a way that is
worthy of thinking beings, by offering your living
bodies as a holy sacrifice, truly pleasing to God.
Ex 34:6-7 (NIV) ..."The Lord, the Lord, the
compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger,
abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining
love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness,
rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the wicked
unpunished... "
Identification With The Sufferings Of Others
Rom 9:15 (NIV) ..."I will have mercy on whom I will
have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I
will have compassion."
Occasionally God chooses not to grant us
mercy; for the purpose of judgment, rebuke,
discipline, or testing. Fortunately, for most of
us, this is the exception, not the rule. For the
time being, God has shown incredible patience
and mercy by withholding most of the effects of
our sins.
Luke 23:40-41 (NIV) ..."Don't you fear God?" he
said... "We are punished justly, for we are getting
what our deeds deserve. But this man has done
nothing wrong."
If God chooses to give us or someone we know
"what we deserve", how should we respond? If it
is us, fear and repentance cannot be achieved
too quickly. If to anyone else, we have an
occasion to voluntarily share in the sufferings
that we have been mercifully spared. Why would
we willfully do this, if God hasn't made us suffer
for our sins? Because by sharing their sorrows
we can voluntarily feel what we in fact deserve
ourselves, and can help restore them. And given
our tendencies, who knows but that we may be
next?
Jude 23 (NIV) Snatch others from the fire and save
them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear...
Gal 6:1-2 (NIV) Brothers, if a man is trapped in
some sin, you who are spiritual should restore him
gently. But watch yourself; you may also be
tempted. Carry each other's burdens, and in this way
you will fulfill the law of Christ.
The Parable of The Unmerciful Servant
Mat 18:23-27 (NIV) "Therefore, the kingdom of
heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts
with his servants. As he began the settlement, a man
who owed him ten thousand talents was brought to
him. Since he was not able to pay, the master
ordered that he and his wife and his children and all
that he had be sold to repay the debt. The servant
fell on his knees before him. 'Be patient with me,' he
begged, 'and I will pay back everything.' The
servant's master took pity on him, canceled the debt
and let him go."
Mat 18:28-31 (NIV) "But when that servant went
out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed
him a hundred denarii. He grabbed him and began
to choke him. 'Pay back what you owe me!' he
demanded. His fellow servant fell to his knees and
begged him, 'Be patient with me, and I will pay you
back.' But he refused. Instead, he went off and had
the man thrown into prison until he could pay the
debt. When the other servants saw what happened,
they were greatly distressed and went and told their
master everything that had happened."
Mat 18:32-35 (NIV) "Then the master called the
servant in. 'You wicked servant,' he said, 'I canceled
all that debt of yours because you begged me to.
Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant
just as I had on you?' In anger his master turned
him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he
should pay back all he owed. This is how my
heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you
forgive your brother from the heart."
Micah 6:8 (NIV) He has showed you, O man, what
is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To
act justly and love mercy and to walk humbly with
your God.
Luke 1:50 (NIV) "His mercy extends to those who
fear him..."
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

Noah Found Grace
In the midst of this sinful and corrupt society, only one
man remained faithful to God and found grace in His
sight. “But Noah found grace in the eyes of the
Lord....Noah was a JUST man [he was righteous] and
perfect [that is, spiritually sincere and mature] in his
generations, and Noah WALKED WITH GOD” (Gen
6:8-9). By recording that Noah walked with God, the
Scriptures make it clear that he was humbly and meekly
obeying God. He was walking in “the way of the Lord.”
Here is a profound Scriptural truth: GRACE CAN
NEVER BE IMPUTED WITHOUT OBEDIENCE AND
REPENTANCE! Noah found grace because he willingly
loved God, walked with God, served and obeyed God.
Noah also taught others about God’s way. The New
Testament records that Noah was a “preacher of
righteousness” (II Pet. 2:5 ).
God extended His grace to Noah because Noah loved
righteousness and willingly obeyed God’s commandments.
Noah was able to remain in God’s grace and favor
because he diligently obeyed God in everything. After
God gave him the instructions for building the Ark, it is
recorded, “Thus did Noah; according to ALL that God
commanded him, so did he” (Gen. 6:22). When the Ark
was completed, God gave further instructions about the
animals. Again it is recorded, “And NOAH DID
according to ALL that the Lord commanded him” (Gen.
7:5 ).
Think for a minute! If God was about to destroy all life
because of the sin and wickedness of human beings, do
you think that Noah would have continued to receive
God’s merciful, saving grace, if he also had sinned with
the rest of mankind (sin is the transgression of the law--I
John 3:4), or if he had taken part in the corruption and
violence which filled the world?
The answer is a resounding NO! From Genesis to
Revelation, the Bible shows that to receive and continue
in God’s grace and favor, loving obedience to God is
required.
From the terrible destruction of the Flood, God reached
down and saved Noah and his household alone. That was
a tremendous act of GRACE! It was a blessing for all
humanity! Had it not been for the GRACE OF GOD
given to Noah, none of us would be alive today! And
had it not been for the GRACE that God later extended
to Abraham, none of us would have an opportunity for
salvation!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Jonah and God's mercy?
For those of you who only remember the whale part of
Jonah's story, here is a brief synopsis to get you a better
background about Jonah. God called Jonah to travel to
the city of Nineveh to warn them about their impending
judgment, because of their wickedness. 2 Jonah had
different ideas, and attempted to flee from God by paying
for passage on a foreign ship. 3 However, God was not
amused and sent a violent storm. 4 The sailors were
terrified and eventually figured out that Jonah was the
cause of their endangerment, which he eventually
admitted to them.5 Jonah was thrown overboard and God
directed a great fish (or whale - the Hebrew is not that
specific) to swallow Jonah and take him to the shore. 6
Once expelled from the whale, Jonah decided to do what
God had originally requested and travelled to Nineveh to
preach repentance from their evil. 7
A number of Christians assume Jonah was reluctant to go
to Nineveh because they were known for their cruelty,
and he feared for his life. However, the account gives a
different reason why Jonah did not want to go. Jonah
actually wanted God to judge the city of Nineveh and
kill all their inhabitants. He was disappointed that the
king and the people repented of their evil and were
spared from God's judgment.8 In fact, Jonah was so
angry with God that he asked God to kill him. 9 After
that conversation, Jonah left the city and sat outside of
it hoping that God would still destroy the city. 10 God
caused a plant to grow overnight to give Jonah shade
during his watch, but then caused the death of the plant
the next day. Jonah was furious about the plant. 11 God
pointed out that Jonah's priorities were completely messed
up, since he was more concerned about a plant that gave
him shade than the fate of 120,000 souls in Nineveh:
Then the LORD said, "You had compassion on the plant
for which you did not work and which you did not cause
to grow, which came up overnight and perished
overnight. Should I not have compassion on Nineveh, the
great city in which there are more than 120,000 persons
who do not know the difference between their right and
left hand, as well as many animals?" (Jonah 4:10-11 )
So, it was clear to Jonah that God was merciful and He
would reconsider His judgment of evil if the people
repented. 12 Since Jonah wanted no part in God's mercy,
he tried to avoid following God's instructions to warn the
people.

Did God warn others?
Atheists would like you to believe that the God of the Old
Testament just randomly killed people for no good reason
and without warning. It turns out that atheists often
don't present the entire stories about God's judgment. For
example, in the greatest story of judgment, God sent a
flood to kill all humanity except Noah and his family.
However, Noah preached to the people of the coming
judgment during the 100 years he was building the
ark. 13 In another famous example, God destroyed the
cites of Sodom and Gomorrah, because of their evil. In
fact, all the men of Sodom (including both young and
old) attempted to rape the two angels who came to warn
Lot of the impending judgment. 14 Although warned, 15
the men attempted to harm Lot, but were prevented when
the angels caused them all to become blind.16 In many
lesser known stories, God warned the people prior to
executing judgment. Some of these warnings were
heeded17 and others not, 18 with the expected
consequences. God's own people were often recipients of
God's judgment, when they refused to heed His
warnings. 19 Here is a short list from the writings of the
prophets:

Prophet
Warning to
Result

Isaiah
Judah
Judgment
Jeremiah
Judah
Judgment
Lamentations
Jerusalem
Judgment
Ezekiel
Jerusalem, Tyre, Egypt
Captivity in Babylon
Hosea
Israel
Judgment
Joel
Tyre, Sidon, Philistia
Judgment
Amos
Israel
Judgment
Obadiah
Edom
Judgment
Jonah
Nineveh
Repentance
Micah
Israel
Judgment
Nahum
Nineveh
Judgment
Habakkuk
Judah
Judgment
Zephaniah
Judah
Judgment
Zechariah
Tyre, and other cities
Judgment

It is a well known principle that God regularly warned
people of impending judgment and He personally
indicated that He would relent if they changed their
ways.12 So, the atheists' idea that God killed people
without warning is false.

Does God kill the innocent?
Did God kill any innocent people along with the evil
ones? In the two most famous examples of God's judgment
discussed above, the text clearly says that all the people
God killed were evil. 20 When God was about to destroy
the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham asked God
if He would destroy the cities if there were 50 righteous
people in them.21 God said no. Then Abraham asked the
same question if there were 45 righteous people. Every
time he dropped the number and got the same answer.
The fact is that God would not have destroyed those cities
if there were any righteous people in them. The few
righteous who were in those cities He warned ahead of
time to get out. 22 In another example, Abimelech, king
of Gerar, took Abraham's wife because he lied saying that
she was his sister. 23 However, God prevented Abimelech
from sleeping with her and warned him in a dream.
Abimelech heeded God's warning and was spared from
death. 23 Eliphaz the Temanite, in his discussions with
Job, acknowledged that God did not judge the innocent
with the guilty, but that those who act sinfully will incur
God's judgment.24 So, God does not destroy the righteous
along with the evil.

Conclusion
In numerous instances, atheists cite the Old Testament for
examples of where God killed "innocent" people. However,
the texts show that the innocent are not judged, but only
the guilty. In addition, virtually always, the guilty
individuals were warned ahead of time about their sin.
Jonah is often known as the reluctant prophet, although
the reason for his hesitation was not due to the cruelty
of Nineveh, but because he feared its people might repent
and God might spare them. Jonah wanted God to kill all
the people of Nineveh, but feared His mercy. So,
Christians are not the only people who often seem to
want to see God judge people for their evil, rather than
praying for their reconciliation with God. Jonah reveals
that God was known for His mercy even in Old
Testament times. Even though God is merciful, His mercy
extends only to those who heed His words of warning.
There is no toleration for evil in God's kingdom, so those
who insist on testing God's resolve toward sin will find
themselves judged, and incarcerated in God's jail .
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

Eph 2:3-5 (NIV) ...Like the rest, we were by nature
objects of wrath. But because of his great love for
us, God, who is rich in mercy
, made us alive with
Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it
is by grace you have been saved.

[b]You're very unintelligent. I said show me an example of God mercies. I didnt ask you to read me his mercy promises. Show me an example.

Throwing the Devil from heaven to earth for disobedience is that mercy?

Sending away Adam and Eve he created in his own image from the garden of Eden to suffer in the world. Is that mercy too?

Killing Lot's wife for looking back. Is that mercy?

Killing Onan for spilling his seed. Is that mercy?

Burning the entire city of Sodom and Gomohrah including innocent men, women and CHILDREN to death by a rain of burning sulfur. Is that how your God show mercy?

Killing Aaron's sons for offering strange fire. What a murderous maniac? Is that Mercy?

Killing a man for picked up sticks on the Sabbath. Is that how the "Merciful God" shows mercy?

Your God burnt 250 Priests to death for offering incense. I thought he commanded them to offer incense on his alter. I guess that's mercy too.

Killing a whole city for complaining. Such a merciful God huh?

Wiping out an entire tribe the midianite for not appearing on his alter. Yeah!! Kill the unbelievers. That's how the Freedom fighting God exercises mercy.

Your God told Joshua his prophet to stone Achan and his family to death for unknowingly picking up something. So merciful was he right?

God forced soldiers to kill each other. He couldn't end the battle reasonably but take sides and kill more people. Such a merciful God aii?

Killing a Good samarithan Uzzah who only tried to help keep the ark from falling. A merciful God indeed.

Sent a plague as punishment for David's census. Killing an entire nation, innocent men, women and children for the sins of the president. WTF kind of mercy is that?

He killed a man for not killing a prophet. Dude i'm becoming irritated now. But no you shouldn't be. God is truly merciful.

Killed a Pegan for nothing and burn his bones as sacrifice on his alter. cheesy cheesy

Killed innocent Children for acting their age when they laughed at Elijah's head. Merciful God indeed.

When i said God acts like a 13 years old spoilt brat, you Christians said i was hating. Now tell me, what were these people's crimes? I will be waiting for an answer.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by pretta: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2013
since i hav been readin d scriptures i cant recall where d bible n illustration of where someone died n went hell den cam bak to earth to tell pple wat he/she saw.
even in d case of lazarus n d rich man, u notice dat d richman communited frm hell to lazarus in heaven.
pls its adviceable to read d word wt genuine understandin frm d holy spirit.
dnt talk or preach out of wat other men of God hav bin preaching. go read on ur own.
finally, hav it at d back of ur mind dat if after tinkin u've preached for ppl to repent, and u urself later go to hell. blive me it wil b worse n terrible on u. tight ur seatbelt
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

[b]You're very unintelligent. I said show me an example of God mercies. I didnt ask you to read me his mercy stories. Show me an example.

Sending away Adam and Eve he created in his own image from the garden of Eden to suffer in the world. Is that mercy too?

Burning the entire city of Sodom and Gomohrah including innocent men, women and CHILDREN to death by a rain of burning sulfur. Is that how your God show mercy?

Killing Aaron's sons for offering strange fire. What a murderous maniac? Is that Mercy?

Killing a man for picked up sticks on the Sabbath. Is that how the "Merciful God" shows mercy?

Your God burnt 250 Priests to death for offering incense. I thought he commanded them to offer incense on his alter. I guess that's mercy too.

Wiping out an entire tribe the midianite for not appearing on his alter. Yeah!! Kill the unbelievers. That's how the Freedom fighting God exercises mercy.

Your God told Joshua his prophet to stone Achan and his family to death for unknowingly picking up something. So merciful was he right?

God forced soldiers to kill each other. He couldn't end the battle reasonably but take sides and kill more people. Such a merciful God aii?

Killing a Good samarithan Uzzah who only tried to help keep the ark from falling. A merciful God indeed.

Sent a plague as punishment for David's census. Killing an entire nation, innocent men, women and children for the sins of the president. WTF kind of mercy is that?

He killed a man for not killing a prophet. Dude i'm becoming irritated now. But no you shouldn't be. God is truly merciful.

Killed a Pegan for nothing and burn his bones as sacrifice on his alter. cheesy cheesy

Killed innocent Children for acting their age when they laughed at Elijah's head. Merciful God indeed.

When i said God acts like a 13 years old spoilt brat, you Christians said i was hating. Now tell me, what were these people's crimes? I will be waiting for an answer.

[/b]

You do realize that you can make your points without resorting to insults and curses right?!

#Just Saying!
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by brightlomo(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

there is no xmas in d bible,but in those days there was a particular celebration of a false God on that date,so instead of celebratin a false God,it was converted to a date to celebrate a righteous one that was born,this then erase d history of idolatry of that false God,and for d father xmas aspect it represent d three wisemen who gave little baby jesus gifts,thats why father xmas is solely meant for kids,and not some agbaya"s
father xmas that use to collect money b4 giving out anytin hmmmhmm. whta of dec 25 dat u claim is d birth of jesus? tell me d verse in d bible.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

You do realize that you can make your points without resorting to insults and curses right?!

#Just Saying!

But i didn't curse or insult. I use strong words because they like going around the corners and cannot answer a question directly. But i didn't see where i cursed or insulted him.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by brightlomo(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:
Jesus created the heaven and the earth ( john 1:3) and with the word God created everything and nothing was created without the word and he gave life to everything including Mary and Adam and his life gave light.

the word is Jesus

The word and God is one
mislead one
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by brightlomo(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:
and when you die without Jesus, you will join mohammed in aljanna where he is, because I'm sure muhamed is not in heaven
ode. tell me where aljanna dey nah, maybe at back of ur house. rubbish
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by cuteshade(f): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2013
IamDebola: First and foremost, I'm allergic to bullshit.

This thread is bullshit. So all these market strategies just to sell your pirated CDs..

I just dey observe this Linda Oloriburuku... Ur fada! E no go beta 4 una sef.. Na today we don dey see bitches like Linda?
nEXt abeg.. Attention seeker..
in case Linda be Nairalander.. e no go wel with u..

@OP, in case sai na u be Linda or you're related to Linda, abeg na hw Book of Ezekiel go dey talk about how Muslim prays when the Bible has been written before Islam sef..

How u go talk sai Yearly ram thing is idol package, When Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son, na Idol he wan sacrifice Isaac to abi? Ani Oloriburuku ni OP ati Linda yi se.. In case u don't know about ram package in Islam, it is the continuation of what Almighty told Abraham, Peace be upon him to do as a test.. I believe we all know this story no need to dey yarn much..

Countries that will be destroyed are Muslim countries? So Natural disasters dey look face before e dey happen abi?

as for the 4th point, I've never killed anyone,and I'm not looking forward to killing, I can only talk about that point after I've killed and I claimed I'm killing for service of the Almighty..

Linda e no go beta 4 una...
by their fruits you shall know them. Am not surprise
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2013
highyo:

the word is Jesus

The word and God is one

You're truly mislead. Put on your thinking cap and reason with me.

God created Adam and Eve.

They gave birth to 3 sons.

How did the 3 sons multiply?

Who were their wives? Abi man dey born pikin?

Did God create new wives or did they sleep with their mother?

Until you read your bible and understand it, stop defending it. God is old enough to defend himself, let him come and answer these questions. grin grin
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Okijajuju1(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

But i didn't curse or insult. I use strong words because they like going around the corners and cannot answer a question directly. But i didn't see where i cursed or insulted him.

First line of your post that I quoted

'You are very unintelligent'

If that isnt an insult, then consider this my official apology to you..
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2013
donnypool:

YO Shut yo B.itch a.s.s mo.uth up!!!there are many f.ucked up religion besides islam what did God say about them?
what God said about them is, some are condem already
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by highyo: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2013
donnypool:

YO Shut yo B.itch a.s.s mo.uth up!!!there are many f.ucked up religion besides islam what did God say about them?
GOD SAID SOME ARE CONDEMNED ALREADY
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only ..
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

First line of your post that I quoted

'You are very unintelligent'

If that isnt an insult, then consider this my official apology to you..

cheesy cheesy But honestly, when has the truth become an insult. I said "Show me one part from the bible where God was merciful." but instead he was writing a literature review on how God promised to be merciful. Was he being intelligent or not?

If your answer is No, then I am demanding an official apology that is to be published both here on Nairaland and on 2 major National dailies. Failure of which will result in a Law suit filed against you for defamation of Character.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by babsalux09(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
rudedough:

[b]You're very unintelligent. I said show me an example of God mercies. I didnt ask you to read me his mercy stories. Show me an example.

[/b]

In the old days,the consiquence for disobendience was either suffering or death.

satan was d origin of sin,and God.couldnt stand sin,he tries to be God.

"Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou
hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness."
Ezekiel 28:17. "For thou hast said in thine heart, ... I
will exalt my throne above the stars of God: ... I will be
like the most High." Isaiah 14:13, 14.

Adam and eve.
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou
shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die." Genesis 2:17.
they disobeyed,an we all suffered for it.

sodom and gomorah
• God was mercifully willing to spare the cities for the
sake of a few righteous people, but none lived there. The
Bible tells us all the inhabitants were depraved.
• One of the reasons God destroyed Sodom and
Gomorrah was because he did not want the Jews to be
influenced by this evil. As the Creator of all things, God
has the divine right to destroy evil as he sees fit.
Read genesis 19

Aaron's sons
Aaron’s Sons, Nadab and Abihu, Destroyed by Fire
Merian (1625-30)
After providing all of the rules and regulations, Moses
anoints his brother and his nephews as priests. Over the
last seven days, they have been in the tabernacle
performing the atonement sacrifices for all of the
Israelites. With that initiation period out of the way, the
daily duties begin but things go awry when Nadab and
Abihu violate the law stated in Exodus 39:9, which
prohibits offering the wrong incense (Numbers 3:4). God
burns them both to death on the spot.

killing of uzzah
Many have viewed this passage as indicative that divine
judgment is executed even against technical violations
and that God engages in ritualistic perfectionism. The
rules are nonnegotiable. The underlying assumption to
this interpretation is that Uzzah’s intentions are pure.
The charge against Uzzah is “irreverence” (II Samuel
6:7 NASB). Since the ark had been housed at his home
for twenty years (I Samuel 7:2; II Samuel 6:3) many
believe that an over familiarity with the ark precipitated
the incident. He may have become accustomed to its
presence leading to an attitude of casualness that
minimized its sanctity in his own mind.
Whether this is accurate or not, Uzzah instinctively
touched the ark. Uzzah felt it was his responsibility to
save the integrity of God and he assumed he was
qualified to do so. The purpose of the laws regarding
the ark were not to protect it from contact with mud
but rather to insulate it from contact with sinful human
hands. It was not the filth of the ground that would
defile the ark but the contamination of human sin. In
short, Uzzah thought that his fingers were cleaner than
the dirt the ark might fall into. His misjudgement
demonstrates that he either held a high view of himself
or a low view of God’s holiness.
At a conference in 2007, R.C. Sproul (b. 1939)
summarized, “Uzzah believed that mud would desecrate
the ark, but mud is just dirt and water obeying God.
Mud is not evil. God’s law was not meant to keep the
ark pure from the earth, but from the dirty touch of a
human hand. Uzzah presumed his hands were cleaner
than the dirt. God said no.”
The tragedy did served to re-instill the fear (or holy
awe) of God in King David (II Samuel 6:9; I Chronicles
13:12).
Have you become so familiar with God that you have
little to no fear of the divine?

killing a man for not smithin a prophet.
it seems clear enough to label as unjust and
just plain ridiculous. I suppose the moral
of this story is to do whatever is
commanded of you by god or his
prophets.

killing of children who mocked elijah
First, it was Elisha, not Elijah. Important to
understanding what happened.
One slight ajustment to make in your mind. The Hebrew
word translated "little children" in that scripture refers to
people who were in the "apprenticeship" part of their
lives, meaning between the ages of 18 and 30. Most
modern tranlation use the word "youth", not children
These were not a group of 9 and 10 year olds just being
silly. These were young adults who knew exactly who
they were mocking and what they were doing.
If you look at where and when the incident happened,
Elisha had just spend several years following, servicing,
and learning from Elijah. The time had come for Elijah
to go to heaven. Elisha refused to allow his master to go
off alone to die. Instead he kept following him. Finally,
when the time came, a fiery chariot came down and
picked up Elijah and took him off to heaven. The chariot
was visible to more than just Elisha, because immediately
the others in the area wanted to go searching for Elijah,
considered that the charoit whould drop him somewhere.
Al Elijah is leaving, up comes this gang of young men
(at least 42 of them) and begin mocking and abusing
Elisha, yelling "Go up, bald man". These young men
must have also witnessed the miracle of Elijah going up
in the chariot, or what did they mean by telling Elisah to
also "Go up."
This was no innocent group of kids. It was a large gang
of 40+ young adults, surrounding, mocking, and
probably endangering the life of Elisha. Laughting at
the miracle of God they had just witnessed. Elisha spoke
against them, and God sent the two bears. Elisha walked
away unharmed. 42 of the youth did not. Note that it
says the youth were "torn apart" in the KJ. Most other
translation use "rend", "torn" or "injured". The original
Hebrew word does NOT mean killed.

killing a man who picked sticks on sabbath day
One of the Ten Commandments specifically
stated: “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six
days you shall labor and do all your work, but the
seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it
you shall do no work” (Exodus 20:8-10).
Often, disobedience to the commands of one who is in a
position to know more about a particular situation could
result in harm or death for multiplied thousands. For
instance, why does the United States military insist on
obedience to officers even in the minutest details? After
all, “we all agree” that wearing a pair of boots that is
not shined properly is a “harmless” activity, and folding
a shirt incorrectly is no great crime. Why, then, does the
military insist upon obedience even in the most
minuscule ordinances? The simple truth is that laxity in
obedience to small regulations breeds laxity in obedience
to other ordinances. And if that laxity is not punished
quickly and decisively, it has the potential to be
contagious, and spread throughout the entire group or
organization.

so bro,God dont just pass judgement blindly,until u.disobey or mock him...these are measures he takes on immorality those days,and for the sake of his son jesus christ,he has choose to temper justice right from d time of jesus...God is merciful to as many who obey his commandments and not to d disobedient ones...As a creator he has d right to destroy whatever doesnt seem right..Remember the eyes of men were open since adam and eve ate out of d tree in d garden of eden,and devil as an ex-angel knows the things God doesnt like,and d best way he thinks he can get back at God is to turn his creation against him...dont ask me why God cant stop devil,its just like a servant who tries to outsmart his master and still in d end eventually get caught...Out of God's mercy is what we are still enjoyin,giving satan and most of us which our ways aint pure to repent if not d entire creation ought to have been wiped out and God will choose to exist alone with his angels.
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by kroosx: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2013
I no wan comment b4..but lookn at d op mtcheEeeeew...I see a foolish fool
Re: All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2013
babsalux09:

In the old days,the consiquence for disobendience was either suffering or death.

satan was d origin of sin,and God.couldnt stand sin,he tries to be God.

"Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou
hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness."
Ezekiel 28:17. "For thou hast said in thine heart, ... I
will exalt my throne above the stars of God: ... I will be
like the most High." Isaiah 14:13, 14.

Adam and eve.
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou
shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die." Genesis 2:17.
they disobeyed,an we all suffered for it.

sodom and gomorah
• God was mercifully willing to spare the cities for the
sake of a few righteous people, but none lived there. The
Bible tells us all the inhabitants were depraved.
• One of the reasons God destroyed Sodom and
Gomorrah was because he did not want the Jews to be
influenced by this evil. As the Creator of all things, God
has the divine right to destroy evil as he sees fit.
Read genesis 19

Aaron's sons
Aaron’s Sons, Nadab and Abihu, Destroyed by Fire
Merian (1625-30)
After providing all of the rules and regulations, Moses
anoints his brother and his nephews as priests. Over the
last seven days, they have been in the tabernacle
performing the atonement sacrifices for all of the
Israelites. With that initiation period out of the way, the
daily duties begin but things go awry when Nadab and
Abihu violate the law stated in Exodus 39:9, which
prohibits offering the wrong incense (Numbers 3:4). God
burns them both to death on the spot.

killing of uzzah
Many have viewed this passage as indicative that divine
judgment is executed even against technical violations
and that God engages in ritualistic perfectionism. The
rules are nonnegotiable. The underlying assumption to
this interpretation is that Uzzah’s intentions are pure.
The charge against Uzzah is “irreverence” (II Samuel
6:7 NASB). Since the ark had been housed at his home
for twenty years (I Samuel 7:2; II Samuel 6:3) many
believe that an over familiarity with the ark precipitated
the incident. He may have become accustomed to its
presence leading to an attitude of casualness that
minimized its sanctity in his own mind.
Whether this is accurate or not, Uzzah instinctively
touched the ark. Uzzah felt it was his responsibility to
save the integrity of God and he assumed he was
qualified to do so. The purpose of the laws regarding
the ark were not to protect it from contact with mud
but rather to insulate it from contact with sinful human
hands. It was not the filth of the ground that would
defile the ark but the contamination of human sin. In
short, Uzzah thought that his fingers were cleaner than
the dirt the ark might fall into. His misjudgement
demonstrates that he either held a high view of himself
or a low view of God’s holiness.
At a conference in 2007, R.C. Sproul (b. 1939)
summarized, “Uzzah believed that mud would desecrate
the ark, but mud is just dirt and water obeying God.
Mud is not evil. God’s law was not meant to keep the
ark pure from the earth, but from the dirty touch of a
human hand. Uzzah presumed his hands were cleaner
than the dirt. God said no.”
The tragedy did served to re-instill the fear (or holy
awe) of God in King David (II Samuel 6:9; I Chronicles
13:12).
Have you become so familiar with God that you have
little to no fear of the divine?

killing a man for not smithin a prophet.
it seems clear enough to label as unjust and
just plain ridiculous. I suppose the moral
of this story is to do whatever is
commanded of you by god or his
prophets.

killing of children who mocked elijah
First, it was Elisha, not Elijah. Important to
understanding what happened.
One slight ajustment to make in your mind. The Hebrew
word translated "little children" in that scripture refers to
people who were in the "apprenticeship" part of their
lives, meaning between the ages of 18 and 30. Most
modern tranlation use the word "youth", not children
These were not a group of 9 and 10 year olds just being
silly. These were young adults who knew exactly who
they were mocking and what they were doing.
If you look at where and when the incident happened,
Elisha had just spend several years following, servicing,
and learning from Elijah. The time had come for Elijah
to go to heaven. Elisha refused to allow his master to go
off alone to die. Instead he kept following him. Finally,
when the time came, a fiery chariot came down and
picked up Elijah and took him off to heaven. The chariot
was visible to more than just Elisha, because immediately
the others in the area wanted to go searching for Elijah,
considered that the charoit whould drop him somewhere.
Al Elijah is leaving, up comes this gang of young men
(at least 42 of them) and begin mocking and abusing
Elisha, yelling "Go up, bald man". These young men
must have also witnessed the miracle of Elijah going up
in the chariot, or what did they mean by telling Elisah to
also "Go up."
This was no innocent group of kids. It was a large gang
of 40+ young adults, surrounding, mocking, and
probably endangering the life of Elisha. Laughting at
the miracle of God they had just witnessed. Elisha spoke
against them, and God sent the two bears. Elisha walked
away unharmed. 42 of the youth did not. Note that it
says the youth were "torn apart" in the KJ. Most other
translation use "rend", "torn" or "injured". The original
Hebrew word does NOT mean killed.

killing a man who picked sticks on sabbath day
One of the Ten Commandments specifically
stated: “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six
days you shall labor and do all your work, but the
seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it
you shall do no work” (Exodus 20:8-10).
Often, disobedience to the commands of one who is in a
position to know more about a particular situation could
result in harm or death for multiplied thousands. For
instance, why does the United States military insist on
obedience to officers even in the minutest details? After
all, “we all agree” that wearing a pair of boots that is
not shined properly is a “harmless” activity, and folding
a shirt incorrectly is no great crime. Why, then, does the
military insist upon obedience even in the most
minuscule ordinances? The simple truth is that laxity in
obedience to small regulations breeds laxity in obedience
to other ordinances. And if that laxity is not punished
quickly and decisively, it has the potential to be
contagious, and spread throughout the entire group or
organization.

so bro,God dont just pass judgement blindly,until u.disobey or mock him...these are measures he takes on immorality those days,and for the sake of his son jesus christ,he has choose to temper justice right from d time of jesus...God is merciful to as many who obey his commandments and not to d disobedient ones...As a creator he has d right to destroy whatever doesnt seem right..Remember the eyes of men were open since adam and eve ate out of d tree in d garden of eden,and devil as an ex-angel knows the things God doesnt like,and d best way he thinks he can get back at God is to turn his creation against him...dont ask me why God cant stop devil,its just like a servant who tries to outsmart his master and still in d end eventually get caught...Out of God's mercy is what we are still enjoyin,giving satan and most of us which our ways aint pure to repent if not d entire creation ought to have been wiped out and God will choose to exist alone with his angels.

All what you've written is only trying to justify the murderous maniac called God. What i asked is "Where is the love and mercy of God in all these injudicious killings?

And please don't tell me that rubbish again that God has the right to kill people. He doesn't.

Those men he killed are somebody's father, someone's brother, someone's friend, someone's child and love ones. They have kids that are dependent of them. God just made their children fatherless. So please safe us the brainwashing cos God is an unrepentant uncivilized serial killer who needs psychological help.

Your God is evil. If you're in doubt, could you please list the sins the "bad devil" committed let's compare it to your "sweet loving and merciful God". All the sins the devil committed, please list them here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye Driving The Husband Pastor Adeboye In A Throwback Photo / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Catholic Priests That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.