Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34229 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: You better marry kulyie she dey like men like you wink ....see how she dey reply you left and right grin
*faints * gringringringrin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

ọrọ yii oye mọ ni ko dẹ setan ati lọ
jeko ye e bobo yi grin

malo nagere grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
sapien: Have you got time to banter with that serial feminist? Who doesn't know her on Nairaland? She goes on a tirade and starts posting trash everytime there is an issue that involves women. If you want to hit her raw nerve, post a topic degrading Nigerian women! She is representing Goodluck Jonathan on Nairaland as the Minister for Women liberation! Good marriage? She dares not get married! She already did confess she is gonna live all her life as a digruntled, frustrated celibate! She can't live under the same roof with a Nigerian man because we are all chauvinistic and sexist in nature!
LOLZ...the feminist e-war lords plenty for NL and still recruiting grin thank God you know them.
Where is de beaviour? I dey gbadun that woman she be captain general grin maybe I will open a thread about women inferiority to attract her to my thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
sapien: Have you got time to banter with that serial feminist? Who doesn't know her on Nairaland? She goes on a tirade and starts posting trash everytime there is an issue that involves women. If you want to hit her raw nerve, post a topic degrading Nigerian women! She is representing Goodluck Jonathan on Nairaland as the Minister for Women liberation! Good marriage? She dares not get married! She already did confess she is gonna live all her life as a digruntled, frustrated celibate! She can't live under the same roof with a Nigerian man because we are all chauvinistic and sexist in nature!
see homo sapien gringringrin your name sef fit you well grin

self appointed mouth piece,ema pele o 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: LOLZ...the feminist e-war lords plenty for NL and still recruiting grin thank God you know them.
Where is de beaviour? I dey gbadun that woman she be captain general grin maybe I will open a thread about women inferiority to attract her to my thread cheesy
tingy tingy abi kiloporuko e yen.so you and beauvoir never settle una beef since grin

una arguement always dey amuse me no be small grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

Raràààà ooooo kin ma unse oun o
kóda ọnarẹ jin si ile oluyọle, ìbádan tìan tìan
gringringrin so who am i to believe now 8-) let me guess,hmnnn smiley

minimini manimo,mother has a donkey,father has a donkey

i believe jide joor cheesy:*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: *faints * gringringringrin
shey I lie ni? grin tongue
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Feraz: Nna-anyi! grin

I'm being objective here. I only commented when I saw your first post about the husband being uncivilized as if it was the man's fault. No one is saying there's a perfect spouse anywhere because couples are meant to help one another's weakness and compromise in certain aspects for a marriage to work
ehen,now you are talking like a real man :*

oya come and take ogbono mixed with pomo,ogufe and bokoto with yellow eba grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

how on earth did you know kulyie is not a wife material.every1 here is typin behind the scene. angry
YOU KNOW A MAN BY HIS WORDS...fin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by soulglo: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013

You truly should be ashamed of yourself. I can't even muster the energy to really say what you are. You are not even smart enough to realize what you are. Read what you wrote and cry for yourself. It is that sad. "If you want to hit her raw nerve, post a topic degrading Nigerian women" Yes that came out of your keyboard. You born of a woman thinks it is funny that women are being degraded. I cannot blame you though. You simply don't know better and are obviously not equipped to know better. Otherwise you would rather crawl in a hole than publicly make that statement. So women that stand up for women who are being degraded are the ones with issues. Not you who thinks there is something wrong with women who stand up for women that are being degraded. Well like I said I cannot blame you. There are many many women even on this forum that will stand with you.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: shey I lie ni? grin tongue
of course.infact motuto oshi danu :p

tuweeee
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: tingy tingy abi kiloporuko e yen.so you and beauvoir never settle una beef since grin

una arguement always dey amuse me no be small grin
Lmao! We don dey settle am small small but I no see her on NL all this while abi she go protest 'woman right' for camp ni? grin

If you see her, abeg help me holla her say one tingy boy wan yarn her something wink grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: You better marry kulyie she dey like men like you wink ....see how she dey reply you left and right grin
LOL...I JUST DON'T LIKE UNFAIRNESS... wink wink smiley
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
soul_glo:

You truly should be ashamed of yourself. I can't even muster the energy to really say what you are. You are not even smart enough to realize what you are. Read what you wrote and cry for yourself. It is that sad. "If you want to hit her raw nerve, post a topic degrading Nigerian women" Yes that came out of your keyboard. You born of a woman thinks it is funny that women are being degraded. I cannot blame you though. You simply don't know better and are obviously not equipped to know better. Otherwise you would rather crawl in a hole than publicly make that statement. So women that stand up for women who are being degraded are the ones with issues. Not you who thinks there is something wrong with women who stand up for women that are being degraded. Well like I said I cannot blame you. There are many many women even on this forum that will stand with you.
no mind am,by their fruits,we shall know who the bush meats and wife degraders are grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: no mind am,by their fruits,we shall know who the bush meats and wife degraders are grin
YOU ARE A LIFE DEGRADER!!!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by sapien(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: see homo sapien gringringrin your name sef fit you well grin

self appointed mouth piece,ema pele o 8-)

Have you collected your monthly stipend from the Ministry of Women Affairs as their mouthpiece on Nairaland? It's the 13th month you know? A whole lot of bonuses may just be attached to that stipend to celebrate christmas for you and your feministic ilks!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Prodigalson1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
The guy get cough 4 brain. wen e dey piss put inside d grl dat time e nor knw. The guy is d problem. he suld work on himself
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
soul_glo:

SHE IS NOT A WOMAN......
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: of course.infact motuto oshi danu :p

tuweeee
Lmao! grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: Lmao! We don dey settle am small small but I no see her on NL all this while abi she go protest 'woman right' for camp ni? grin

If you see her, abeg help me holla her say one tingy boy wan yarn her something wink grin
grin you wan toast am ni? This one wey all this small small,jeans sagging boys don dey dey friendly this days,o tinmu ifura dani o grin

abi una dey find the people wey you go use do xmas maga ni grin

anyway beauvoir like her name sake ( the great feminist de-beauvoir) has gone for women activism :*

she will be back soon to continue from where you 2 stopped 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: SHE IS NOT A WOMAN......
and IT is not a MAN either 8-):*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: LOL...I JUST DON'T LIKE UNFAIRNESS... wink wink smiley
kulyie is good at cooking no dull yourself start toasting her is like she get big bum bum too she don post am somewhere before wink
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by sapien(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
soul_glo:

Another emotional outburst borne out of feminism! Was anyone being degraded in the OP's story before you and your ilks came online and started your usual rants? You would do well to scurry along now with your warped reasoning!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Prodigal son: The guy get cough 4 brain. wen e dey piss put inside d grl dat time e nor knw. The guy is d problem. he suld work on himself
gringringrin una no go kill person
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: lwkmd gringringringrin all this marriage sermons just for me,o,you are such a wonderful man gringrin

you may need to apply to taiwo odukoyas church or chris ojigbani and work with them as a marriage counsellor grin

because not everyone is intrested in the union,not everyone will even jump into the band wagon,some just want sperm donors so they can have kids or want to be baby mamas with no strings or attachments and thats all.

O well,wisdom too is also a relative term,because i dont see how a lady who is sucessful in her field,lives a good life and is not a vice to her society lacks wisdom :*

you might need to check what wisdom is 8-)
I KNOW WHAT WISDOM IS AND YOU ARE RIGHT..I AM A SUPER WONDERFUL MAN.A WOMAN CAN BE ALL SHE WANTS ALBEIT WITHOUT WISDOM...SHE IS BOUND TO HAVE A LOT OF HEAVY REGRETS AT THE END...YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GO AFTER WISDOM...BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HAVE MUCH OF IT TO OFFER YOUR CHILDREN WHEN THEY REQUIRE IT...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: and IT is not a MAN either 8-):*
YOU SAID IT...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: kulyie is good at cooking no dull yourself start toasting her is like she get big bum bum too she don post am somewhere before wink
shey kosi fun e :p jekori e pe o...sho ara e o :p

tiba deyin mo e abi mojoko on your head,oriehen.ok :p
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: grin you wan toast am ni? This one wey all this small small,jeans sagging boys don dey dey friendly this days,o tinmu ifura dani o grin

abi una dey find the people wey you go use do xmas maga ni grin
Wettin consign you, am not toasting her jor tongue

anyway beauvoir like her name sake ( the great feminist de-beauvoir) has gone for women activism :*

she will be back soon to continue from where you 2 stopped 8-)
My thoughts didn't betray me, I no she will be in one camp recruiting women...be waiting for her return tho smiley grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: I KNOW WHAT WISDOM IS AND YOU ARE RIGHT..I AM A SUPER WONDERFUL MAN.A WOMAN CAN BE ALL SHE WANTS ALBEIT WITHOUT WISDOM...SHE IS BOUND TO HAVE A LOT OF HEAVY REGRETS AT THE END...YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GO AFTER WISDOM...BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HAVE MUCH OF IT TO OFFER YOUR CHILDREN WHEN THEY REQUIRE IT...
mr pastor,go and register in pastor adeboyes church abi chris okotie na.why you like sermon like this.you sabi preach gan o

if yjose pastors no emply you,employ yourself,open church na.

You too dey talk o shocked
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: Wettin consign you, am not toasting her jor tongue

My thoughts didn't betray me, I no she will be in one camp recruiting women...be waiting for her return tho smiley grin
ehen,so be patient.lo simmer 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: shey kosi fun e :p jekori e pe o...sho ara e o :p

tiba deyin mo e abi mojoko on your head,oriehen.ok :p
Ema binu, sebi efe mon se kole to yen nao smiley
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: Ema binu, sebi efe mon se kole to yen nao smiley
moti dariji e wink:*

oya take e kiss,eeee muuuaaaahhhh :* close your eyes :p

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes / Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.