Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34244 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
sapien: Have you collected your monthly stipend from the Ministry of Women Affairs as their mouthpiece on Nairaland? It's the 13th month you know? A whole lot of bonuses may just be attached to that stipend to celebrate christmas for you and your feministic ilks!
o,yes.the stipend is just an icing on the cake,like a side money.the bag of rice ,a fowl and kings oil that was given to us went a long way.at least,ill be putting a smile on an hungry/dejected child or womans face while some people will keep exercising their fists on women till they die,since thats what they came to do

opps why will i forget dino maleye.the political activist who abuses his wife.when he was in the house,i saw when they tore his cloth,he didt have energy/liver to fight them,but na house e dey take test im fist grin

my friend scram jare 8-)

o kere gan.na your type them dey talk
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: kulyie is good at cooking no dull yourself start toasting her is like she get big bum bum too she don post am somewhere before wink
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??...IF NOT FOR THE FACT I DON'T LIKE USING ABUSIVE WORDS,I WOULD HAVE CALLED HER B***H!!! angry angry angry
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: mr pastor,go and register in pastor adeboyes church abi chris okotie na.why you like sermon like this.you sabi preach gan o

if yjose pastors no emply you,employ yourself,open church na.

You too dey talk o shocked
NO!!!NO ONE HAS TO BE A PASTOR BEFORE 'COMMON SENSE,JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS' CAN PREVAIL,IT STARTS WITH YOU AND ME AND ALL OF US IN OUR SPHERE OF CONTACT AND THAT IS WHY I WILL STAND AGAINST YOU OR ANYONE WHO IS A PROMOTER OF WHAT IS WRONG RATHER THAN WHAT IS RIGHT BE YOU MAN OR WOMAN...SIMPLE.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
WHERE IS SHE??[s][/s]
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??...IF NOT FOR THE FACT I DON'T LIKE USING ABUSIVE WORDS,I WOULD HAVE CALLED HER B***H!!! angry angry angry

oooopppsss,i am a

B-bold

I-intelligent

T-tough

C-charismatic

H-hospitable

bitchology: being a b1 tc*h means..
I stand up for myself and my beliefs
i stand up for those i love
i speak my mind,think my own thoughts and do things my way
i wont compromise what is in my heart
i live my life MY WAY
i wont allow any one step on me
i refuse to tolerate injustice talk more of entertaining it
i have the strength to allow myself to be me and achieve the some what impossible,so try to douse my inner flame,you wont suceed,not even a million of you put together
and if thats what makes me a b1 t*h, SO BE IT
I EMBRACE THE TITLE AND I AM PROUD TO BE A B1 T*C*H

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: WHERE IS SHE??[s][/s]
suprise suprise gringrin

i am here :*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: NO!!!NO ONE HAS TO BE A PASTOR BEFORE 'COMMON SENSE,JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS' CAN PREVAIL,IT STARTS WITH YOU AND ME AND ALL OF US IN OUR SPHERE OF CONTACT AND THAT IS WHY I WILL STAND AGAINST YOU OR ANYONE WHO IS A PROMOTER OF WHAT IS WRONG RATHER THAN WHAT IS RIGHT BE YOU MAN OR WOMAN...SIMPLE.
grin

dino maleye is there na,why you no join am so he can teach you some boxing grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie:

oooopppsss,i am a

B-bold

I-intelligent

T-tough

C-charismatic

H-hospitable

bitchology: being a b1 tc*h means..
I stand up for myself and my beliefs
i stand up for those i love
i speak my mind,think my own thoughts and do things my way
i wont compromise what is in my heart
i live my life MY WAY
i wont allow any one step on me
i refuse to tolerate injustice talk more of entertaining it
i have the strength to allow myself to be me and achieve the some what impossible,so try to douse my inner flame,you wont suceed,not even a million of you put together
and if thats what makes me a b1 t*h, SO BE IT
I EMBRACE THE TITLE AND I AM PROUD TO BE A B1 T*C*H
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS CALLING YOUSELF A B***H NOW...I DID NOT...GREAT PEOPLE FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND LOVE THOSE WHO STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT...YOU ARE NOT GREAT PERSON!!! UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS CALLING YOUSELF A B***H NOW...I DID NOT...
well,even if you do,i have already called myself one,and you can see who i b1 ch is... Any more rantings? 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: well,even if you do,i have already called myself one,and you can see who i b1 ch is... Any more rantings? 8-)
ANYMORE??BECAUSE YOU ARE THE RANTER NOT ME!!!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by optimism91(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13: This was the reply of a young man, married two years ago.
He said, her wife lacked good manner of approach, she shouted on top her voice whenever there is misunderstanding, no matter how little the disagreement was.
He also said he had tried to coped with that, but now, their neigbour don't need to be told before they knew they have started again.
So, when they travelled to the wifes' village for a burial programme, he told the wife to prepared for two weeks.
After the burial which they went for, the husband now told her inlaws that they should help him re-trained his wife and when there is improvement they should called him.
As a woman is such treatment good?.
As a man can you do such?
If you are the inlaw how will you feel and what will you do?
Did they court at all? Because I believe he must have thought of managing her (character), hoping she would change. Too bad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Kanuchy: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Was he blind wen he married her??

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by claremont(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
I understand and support the action of the man.

Some ladies only show their true colours when they have finally trapped a man in marriage, they are willing to pretend all the way to the altar. So the argument that the man should have known her character prior to marrying her does not hold sway with the average Nigerian lady. The action the man took is a sensible one, it's by far better than those couples who would rather engage in fist-cuffs with each other.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
optimism91:
Did they court at all? Because I believe he could of thought of managing her, hoping she could change. Too bad
CHANCES ARE SHE WAS LIKE THAT WHEN THEY FIRST MET...YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYONE IF THEY REALLY SEE NO REASON TO...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kanuchy: Was he blind wen he married her??
ABI OOO cool cool
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: ANYMORE??BECAUSE YOU ARE THE RANTER NOT ME!!!
then i gusee you are tired of blabbing

so we can call it a day.goodnight

if you like quote me for nonsense again,i will give you a taste of your food smiley:*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: then i gusee you are tired of blabbing

so we can call it a day.goodnight

if you like quote me for nonsense again,i will give you a taste of your food smiley:*
GREAT PEOPLE FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND LOVE THOSE WHO STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT...YOU ARE NOT GREAT PERSON!!! UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: moti dariji e wink:*

oya take e kiss,eeee muuuaaaahhhh :* close your eyes :p
choi...kiss yii sweet gan oo, Lol wink
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by jhidey08(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gringrin then i give up grin
o beta o
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??...IF NOT FOR THE FACT I DON'T LIKE USING ABUSIVE WORDS,I WOULD HAVE CALLED HER B***H!!! angry angry angry
Hey calm down...you don't need to start that in this thread, kulyie is a lovely lady just that we don't really share same ideology

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tpia5: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
The man actually respects his in laws, that's why he took that line of action.

If he did not, he would have beaten her up and still sent her back.

The suggestion someone made, that he should leave the house for months, sounds weird to me.

If the in laws prefer their daughter not go back to him, they have to keep in mind the daughter may remarry but might still encounter the same issues in her new relationship.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
tpia@:

The suggestion someone made, that he should leave the house for months, sounds weird to me.

tpia@, can you cook?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: Hey calm down...you don't need to start that in this thread, kulyie is a lovely lady just that we don't really share same ideology
IS SHE REALLY??
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
tpia@:

If the in laws prefer their daughter not go back to him, they have to keep in mind the daughter may remarry but might still encounter the same issues in her new relationship.
I CONCUR WITH WHAT YOU SAY...FOR HIM TO TAKE THAT LINE OF ACTION,HE MUST HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO THE WALL...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by optimism91(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: CHANCES ARE SHE WAS LIKE THAT WHEN THEY FIRST MET...YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYONE IF THEY REALLY SEE NO REASON TO...
If that is the case, whom do we blame then. I know some girls pretend a lot especially when it has to do with marriage and some guys fall for these traps alot due to our idiosyncrasy. She must have shown him some signs while they were dating.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: GREAT PEOPLE FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND LOVE THOSE WHO STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT...YOU ARE NOT GREAT PERSON!!! UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND...
an advise that is uneeded and highly irrelevant at least in my life.nned i remind you,i make my rules.so whatever advice or blabbings you state here is as worthless as a used menstral pad
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: IS SHE REALLY??
Yes na grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: an advise that is uneeded and highly irrelevant at least in my life.nned i remind you,i make my rules.so whatever advice or blabbings you state here is as worthless as a used menstral pad
YEAH MAKE YOUR RULES...BUT DON'T GO PROPAGATING WHAT ISN'T RIGHT...THAT IS MY CONCERN...DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION MENSTRAL PAD WHICH YOU USE EVERY DAY IN YOUR POST...YOU ARE A GIRL NOT A WOMAN...SMH......
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: an advise that is uneeded and highly irrelevant at least in my life.nned i remind you,i make my rules.so whatever advice or blabbings you state here is as worthless as a used menstral pad
A FOOL IS ONE WHO IGNORES WISDOM...YOU ARE A FOOL...*shake the dust from his feet and walks out of thread*...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: YEAH MAKE YOUR RULES...BUT DON'T GO PROPAGATING WHAT ISN'T RIGHT...THAT IS MY CONCERN...DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION MENSTRAL PAD WHICH YOU USE EVERY DAY IN YOUR POST...YOU ARE A GIRL NOT A WOMAN...SMH......
yea right like every female of age doesnt menstrate.like it is something hidden and sacred.mshewwww
you are an infant,not even a boy,talk more of a man with balls,abeg shiffttt joor.
Msshewww

so you know menses is red,thats why you had to type it in red,didirin oshi grin

and for your information,females dont menstrate every day,they menstrate like 3-4 days every month
if you like go outside and disgrace yourself that females menstrate everyday,oponu cheesy

you will have a daughter,na so you go expose your ignorance tell her say females menstrate everyday grin ode oshi grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: A FOOL IS ONE WHO IGNORES WISDOM...YOU ARE A FOOL...*shake the dust from his feet and walks out of thread*...
a fool is also someone who doesnt know when to keep quiet and stop blabbing.

The earlier and faster you walk out of thread,the better for you.
God save you say you don talk to your leg sharply grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: them don dey write application letter grin

Wetin we go do.. Na to review application letter naaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.