Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34156 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: MEN...YOU GAT A PROBLRM LADY... angry
o well, my only problem is not knowing the shoe i will wear that will match my outfit for the office christmas party my dear cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: @kulyie:YOU ARE NOT WIFE MATERIAL...SMH
well,i am not lace,guinea,dry lace or ankara,so i agree i am not a wife material,besides i am not into clothing buisness,i dont sell fabrics and i dont sew them smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: WRONG THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK...TRUTH IS ABSOLUTE...AND THE TRUTH IS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MARRIAGE IS...PERIOD!!!
marriage is also a relative truth.some people consider homosexual marriage to be the TRUE MARRIAGE,some people consider POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGE to be the true marriage,some others consider OPEN MARRIAGE to be the true marriage.so in essence,truth means different things to different people smiley 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: WRONG THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK...TRUTH IS ABSOLUTE...AND THE TRUTH IS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MARRIAGE IS...PERIOD!!!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by sapien(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Soul glo, if u r busy trying to argue the who, why and if in marriage, I will then say that u hv no reason getting married in d first place.
Let's stop all these we too know female bla bla bla and face fact and reallity.
We can write whatever we want to in an online forum but after reading that, lots of us will still go and do the needful.
Marriage is never a place for power tuzzle. Our culture and religion made it d way it is. The national assembly is a very good place to start d step of rewriting history if we want it so.
But since its yet a herculean task, a man rules d world, set d rules and that is how it is for now.
It will then be a story of once upon a time like in other countries.
Until we change d status quo which is very impossible for now, a little adjustment won't kill so as to hv a happy home else its better we stay off d institution called marriage.
All hail the most intelligent and virtuous woman on Nairaland! The bible says, he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. Your hubby is extremely favoured to have you. Bravo, ma'am!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
ExpressBooking:
Do you know if the man had tried all these it didn't work. You wouldn't understanding his plight. Remember that the next worse thing that can happen to any individual after hell fire is bad marriage. Marriage is not meant to be tolerated but enjoyed. Anyway who buy bad market (no warranty or guarantee for marriage) go enjoy the market. He really went so far I should say.
so after all forms of communication proved abortive,why cant he listen to what she shouts about,have a quiet time with himself and trace the genesis of what caused the shouting.shouldnt common sense tell a man that a woman that didnt shout when we first married and then along the line,she started yelling,then something is amiss.thats the only way she thinks she can express or pour out her frustrations.abi women are not entitled to have feelings because they are married.lwkmd
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: marriage is also a relative truth.some people consider homosexual marriage to be the TRUE MARRIAGE,some people consider POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGE to be the true marriage,some others consider OPEN MARRIAGE to be the true marriage.so in essence,truth means different things to different people smiley 8-)
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY...TRUTH IS TRUTH AND CANNOT BE SUBJECT TO ANYTHING...MY DEAR...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A GOOD MARRIAGE...YOU ARE NOT MATURE NEITHER ARE YOU READY...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
@Kulyie:YOU HAVE PROGRAMMED YOURSELF TO BE A PROBLEM TO THE YOUNG MAN YOU WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
@Kulyie:YOU HAVE PROGRAMMED YOURSELF TO BE A PROBLEM TO THE YOUNG MAN YOU WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY...TRUTH IS TRUTH AND CANNOT BE SUBJECT TO ANYTHING...MY DEAR...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A GOOD MARRIAGE...YOU ARE NOT MATURE NEITHER ARE YOU READY...
well my opinion matters to me because guess what

I AM THE ALFA AND OMEGA OF MY LIFE,I MAKE MY OWN RULES FOR ME,NOT SOCIETY,NOT WHAT ANYONE THINKS,NOT EVEN AN OPINION

moreover not everyone is interested in the overhyped institution and not everyone will jump into the bandwagon :*8-)

as long as i am fulfilled,anyone that isnt happy with me is free to go to blazes cheesy

halleluyah!

Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: enle o baba akowe.oluranti cheesy

ọjọgbọn birin kulyi e
jẹ kin ríẹ oooo kiss
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Mendo007(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

ọjọgbọn birin kulyi e
jẹ kin ríẹ oooo kiss
o tirimi na grin oti ri adeshewa.omo to shan,badosky mama grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: @Kulyie:YOU HAVE PROGRAMMED YOURSELF TO BE A PROBLEM TO THE YOUNG MAN YOU WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY...
8-)

i think you should be tired of conversing with me,because this convo is leading nowhere :*

do have a nice day 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gringrin then i give up grin

Raràààà ooooo kin ma unse oun o
kóda ọnarẹ jin si ile oluyọle, ìbádan tìan tìan
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: well my opinion matters to me because guess what

I AM THE ALFA AND OMEGA OF MY LIFE,I MAKE MY OWN RULES FOR ME,NOT SOCIETY,NOT WHAT ANYONE THINKS,NOT EVEN AN OPINION

moreover not everyone is interested in the overhyped institution and not everyone will jump into the bandwagon :*8-)
YES...YOU ARE THE ALPHA AND OMEGA OF YOUR LIFE...BUT STILL SUBJECT TO THE IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS AND LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE...MOREOVER...DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT ALL I'VE STATED AGAINST YOU ARE TRUTHS AND NOT OPINIONS??...AGAIN I SAY...YOU ARE NOT YET A WOMAN BUT A NAIVE YOUNG GIRL WITH A WOMANS BODY...YOU WILL NOT MAKE A GOOD WIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED TO EMBRACE WISDOM AND SPECIFICALLY WISDOM FOR A HARMONIOUS UNION IN MARRIAGE WHICH YOU CANT AND WILL NOT ENJOY...BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE!!!...YOU LACK WISDOM...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by mrakin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
it is not easy to live with a nagging wife. the bible says it is better to live inside the ceiling of a room than to cope with a nagging wife. However, bible encourages the man to love his wife as his own body. That love will move the man to cope and train her by correcting her with love.
But as I said, it is not easy.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: @kulyie:YOU ARE NOT WIFE MATERIAL...SMH

how on earth did you know kulyie is not a wife material.every1 here is typin behind the scene. angry
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: 8-)

i think you should be tired of conversing with me,because this convo is leading nowhere :*

do have a nice day 8-)
HMM...WITH THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS...YOU ARE THR ONE W coolHO IS TIRED... cool
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by RKVINTLTD: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
He still love his wife, there is still room for a change if the In-law could understand and cooperate to counsel the Woman rightly.

Woman should be submissive to the Husband.

There should be respect as well for each other, both husband and wife need to respect each other.

Disrespectful on both side can lead to a big challenge.

The Husband had acted well rather than confrontation that could generate into a big conflict and unpredictable circumstances.

Thanks
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Feraz: You heard the OP. He's involved the in-laws, they overlooked it thinking it's a small issue till it became magnified.
This is a guy that set-up an SME for his wife since she has been searching for job (empowering her before she got her dream job) going by the OP's account. Does it look like he hasn't tried every means possible?

Ok. Let's all agree that he didn't do it the right way, that he insulted the lady, her family, her in-laws etc what other way would he have done it (bearing in mind that communication has failed in this aspect).

BTW, I haven't seen you in the other thread! cool

Those bringing tribe into this, pls, do well to refrain from something that would start up some stupid tribal fights. I still regard the family section as one of the sanest sections.

Na wa oh! So this man should sit down and listen to what she shouts about even the nasty words being spoken by her (cos I'm sure there's no way a lady would shout at her spouse without insulting him, she may even be of the category that always holds the husband's shirt yelling - 'You must kill me oh! Weak man! Where's your manhood?!'. It is very rare to see. I'm not saying all ladies oh). A sane man will sit and listen to all those? shocked Buddha bless me!

What makes you think in those two years, the dude hasn't listened to her, even done some of the things that she requested, changed the way she wanted him to, do all sorts of things to please her, started up something for her, became a weak man all to make her adore him, told the in-laws (which I also don't fancy but it always one of the last solution if all else has failed), begged, cried, pleaded with her to see reasons with her actions?
na lie.she be goat wey she no go change.haba.abegiiiii.kosoronbe jare,gboju baba yi cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: HMM...WITH THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS...YOU ARE THR ONE W coolHO IS TIRED... cool
o so you still want to go on? 8-)

oya shoot 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

how on earth did you know kulyie is not a wife material.every1 here is typin behind the scene. angry
help me ask am whether he dey follow me live house cheesy

orisirisi smiley
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mendo007: Wait a minute didnt he see dez signs wen he was dating her?

past question that wil never fill the presence
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: o tirimi na grin oti ri adeshewa.omo to shan,badosky mama grin

mio ti riẹ oooo
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: YES...YOU ARE THE ALPHA AND OMEGA OF YOUR LIFE...BUT STILL SUBJECT TO THE IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS AND LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE...MOREOVER...DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT ALL I'VE STATED AGAINST YOU ARE TRUTHS AND NOT OPINIONS??...AGAIN I SAY...YOU ARE NOT YET A WOMAN BUT A NAIVE YOUNG GIRL WITH A WOMANS BODY...YOU WILL NOT MAKE A GOOD WIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED TO EMBRACE WISDOM AND SPECIFICALLY WISDOM FOR A HARMONIOUS UNION IN MARRIAGE WHICH YOU CANT AND WILL NOT ENJOY...BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE!!!...YOU LACK WISDOM...
lwkmd gringringringrin all this marriage sermons just for me,o,you are such a wonderful man gringrin

you may need to apply to taiwo odukoyas church or chris ojigbani and work with them as a marriage counsellor grin

because not everyone is intrested in the union,not everyone will even jump into the band wagon,some just want sperm donors so they can have kids or want to be baby mamas with no strings or attachments and thats all.

O well,wisdom too is also a relative term,because i dont see how a lady who is sucessful in her field,lives a good life and is not a vice to her society lacks wisdom :*

you might need to check what wisdom is 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

mio ti riẹ oooo
oti rimi na.if yo see adeshewa,o ti rimi wink
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by sapien(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY...TRUTH IS TRUTH AND CANNOT BE SUBJECT TO ANYTHING...MY DEAR...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A GOOD MARRIAGE...YOU ARE NOT MATURE NEITHER ARE YOU READY...
Have you got time to banter with that serial feminist? Who doesn't know her on Nairaland? She goes on a tirade and starts posting trash everytime there is an issue that involves women. If you want to hit her raw nerve, post a topic degrading Nigerian women! She is representing Goodluck Jonathan on Nairaland as the Minister for Women liberation! Good marriage? She dares not get married! She already did confess she is gonna live all her life as a digruntled, frustrated celibate! She can't live under the same roof with a Nigerian man because we are all chauvinistic and sexist in nature!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: help me ask am whether he dey follow me live house cheesy

orisirisi smiley

ọrọ yii oye mọ ni ko dẹ setan ati lọ
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: @Kulyie:YOU HAVE PROGRAMMED YOURSELF TO BE A PROBLEM TO THE YOUNG MAN YOU WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY...
You better marry kulyie she dey like men like you wink ....see how she dey reply you left and right grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Laeroy:
1000likes................I agree with u on this.....for the very very first time.... grin
oshey jare :*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Soul glo, if u r busy trying to argue the who, why and if in marriage, I will then say that u hv no reason getting married in d first place.
Let's stop all these we too know female bla bla bla and face fact and reallity.
We can write whatever we want to in an online forum but after reading that, lots of us will still go and do the needful.
Marriage is never a place for power tuzzle. Our culture and religion made it d way it is. The national assembly is a very good place to start d step of rewriting history if we want it so.
But since its yet a herculean task, a man rules d world, set d rules and that is how it is for now.
It will then be a story of once upon a time like in other countries.
Until we change d status quo which is very impossible for now, a little adjustment won't kill so as to hv a happy home else its better we stay off d institution called marriage.

Well said!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.