Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34230 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
jhidey08: o beta o
haaaa,ok o.jiiiideeeee.oloruko ore aburo mi cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1:

Wetin we go do.. Na to review application letter naaa

hhaaaa.ase pelu gbo gbo female bashing,una still dey chase girls grin i think say all of una hate women na the way una dey bash them cheesy

ase enu leni,etiele grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: choi...kiss yii sweet gan oo, Lol wink
lip peck ni o,not french kiss,i no say chew my lips.just muaaahhh.lobapari cheesy

if maclatunji and your alfas catch you dey kiss too much,you go go explain for moshlashi why you dey kiss :p
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: YOU ARE A LIFE DEGRADER!!!
han han.you never go grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS CALLING YOUSELF A B***H NOW...I DID NOT...GREAT PEOPLE FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT AND LOVE THOSE WHO STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT...YOU ARE NOT GREAT PERSON!!! UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND...

She admitted to being a bi**h.......yea.....but
she stated clearly her own definition of bi**h...

BI**H definition by kulyie:-is the ability to stand *BOLDLY* in midst of adversary and *INTELLIGENTLY* amputate their strength yet *TOLERATE* every one within that visinity and showed the spirit of *CHARISMATIC* to encourage and build an environment very *HOSPITABLE* for all and sundry.

Now get this definition into your head.

Ko dakẹ ariwo ẹnu.
Falana gbotiẹ tara ẹni langbọ

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: han han.you never go grin

ATTENTION SEEKERS!

Oomọ iru wọn ni
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

She admitted to being a bi**h.......yea.....but
she stated clearly her own definition of bi**h...

BI**H definition by kulyie:-is the ability to stand *BOLDLY* in midst of adversary and *INTELLIGENTLY* amputate their strength yet *TOLERATE* every one within that visinity and showed the spirit of *CHARISMATIC* to encourage and build an environment very *HOSPITABLE* for all and sundry.

Now get this definition into your head.

Ko dakẹ ariwo ẹnu.
Falana gbotiẹ tara ẹni langbọ
gbam

i just do peper soup for my girlfriend who came to spend some time with me,because of this cold,i gave her to warm body,oya join me.goat meat na wanbe o,wa je cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: lip peck ni o,not french kiss,i no say chew my lips.just muaaahhh.lobapari cheesy

if maclatunji and your alfas catch you dey kiss too much,you go go explain for moshlashi why you dey kiss :p
LMAO, you are not serious oo grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Adedayo516(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nashville:

I do believe these stories are real. It just shows people's understanding and attitude towards marriage. So the wife is just like any other piece of furniture in the house that can be discarded, returned etc. Very soon some people will start asking for dowry refund because they discovered their wife has hair on her chest.
hair on her chest.....i fit ask for refund ooooo....I didn't marry a weirwolf!!!!....lol
But seriously, some women have hair on their chest? :O
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
just as men are a necessary part of life also.. me i dey find eyecandy this xmas period ni cheesy

however im not a female basher oo

u n xsolutions abeg make una declare truce

kulyie: hhaaaa.ase pelu gbo gbo female bashing,una still dey chase girls grin i think say all of una hate women na the way una dey bash them cheesy

ase enu leni,etiele grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Sunglow: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
sapien: Have you got time to banter with that serial feminist? Who doesn't know her on Nairaland? She goes on a tirade and starts posting trash everytime there is an issue that involves women. If you want to hit her raw nerve, post a topic degrading Nigerian women! She is representing Goodluck Jonathan on Nairaland as the Minister for Women liberation! Good marriage? She dares not get married! She already did confess she is gonna live all her life as a digruntled, frustrated celibate! She can't live under the same roof with a Nigerian man because we are all chauvinistic and sexist in nature!
Truth be told Nigerian men are chauvinistic and sexist in nature.....FACT!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kanuchy: Was he blind wen he married her??

yea he's not blind.
My question to is, did you read from the beginning and if you do not pls go and do dat the is within

Xsolutions: ABI OOO cool cool
your comment when i 1st notice you sound very intelligent but now why the change.
Hope you are not high on weed angry
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: just as men are a necessary part of life also.. me i dey find eyecandy this xmas period ni cheesy

Bros, wetin this one mean? Wetin be eye candy? Hmmn!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
tintingz: LMAO, you are not serious oo grin grin grin
8-) o ma'n blush ke :*cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Adedayo516: hair on her chest.....i fit ask for refund ooooo....I didn't marry a weirwolf!!!!....lol
But seriously, some women have hair on their chest? :O

Bros, I just meant some men would ask for dowry refunds over the flimsiest excuses. And yes, some women have hair on their chests and even faces sef. A few strands here and there.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: just as men are a necessary part of life also.. me i dey find eyecandy this xmas period ni cheesy

haaaaa awon e.pretenders grin anyway awon wo lotun je eye candy o?abeg who be eye candy ? Abi awon NEW E- CATCH :p
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

ATTENTION SEEKERS!

Oomọ iru wọn ni
grin i know im type na.them full romance and celebrity section.na to bash for bashing sake.them just feel good when they bash others for no reason.

Where he dey na,issshhh.no be say e don take off.oniranu ni iru won 8-)smiley
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Me I don't pretend..

She say she dey find friend.. She no put pishurr...

Me I wan to see pishurr ni

You never gree say women need men too

kulyie: haaaaa awon e.pretenders grin anyway awon wo lotun je eye candy o?abeg who be eye candy ? Abi awon NEW E- CATCH :p
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: gbam

i just do peper soup for my girlfriend who came to spend some time with me,because of this cold,i gave her to warm body,oya join me.goat meat na wanbe o,wa je cheesy

ọbẹ aládídun tole so ọkọ sinu yara ni mo fẹẹ ooo tongue
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Search for onila's threads and you will see eye candy

grin

How family

Nashville:

Bros, wetin this one mean? Wetin be eye candy? Hmmn!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: Me I don't pretend..

Abeg make she send pishure quickly. I cant wait to read your next thread titled "How do I get rid of her? She wants to ruin my marriage!"
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: Me I don't pretend..

ehen,ema gbadun ara yin.oti yemi ju.i don grab but no forget this song sufery sufery dey do am o,aids e dey for town 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kulyie kọ iwe si apo iransẹ intaneti mi kio to lọsun o
ódarọ oo
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Iwo yii sha..

Oru aara lo n wa ni odun keresimesi yii

Olorun a gba e

Miner13:

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

ha gringrin kosiyen nbi o grin wani latilosi ogba ashewo ni o.

Mo lejuwe be fun e,bet ko get owo e ready,kosi pe but i bought fried rice and chicken for you yesterday evening na grin otherwise,awon lagos oscalambos ma deal pelu e ni o.maya soju fere beni pe miomo e ni o grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
O de ti ro jinaa sha

Iwo ati baba nash

You nefa grab nothing

kulyie: ehen,ema gbadun ara yin.oti yemi ju.i don grab but no forget this song sufery sufery dey do am o,aids e dey for town 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hahahaha..

No be soooo...

Hahahhaa..

Nashville:

Abeg make she send pishure quickly. I cant wait to read your next thread titled "How do I get rid of her? She wants to ruin my marriage!"
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: Iwo yii sha..

Oru aara lo n wa ni odun keresimesi yii

Olorun a gba e

gringringringringrin abeg no kill me for here o grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: O de ti ro jinaa sha

Iwo ati baba nash

You nefa grab nothing

ehen? You swo?grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: ha gringrin kosiyen nbi o grin wani latilosi ogba ashewo ni o.

Mo lejuwe be fun e,bet ko get owo e ready,kosi pe but i bought fried rice and chicken for you yesterday evening na grin otherwise,awon lagos oscalambos ma deal pelu e ni o.maya soju fere beni pe miomo e ni o grin
haaaaa! cry
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mo swo..(ibadan accent)

Was really surprised she could be that bold in family seksion

kulyie: ehen? You swo?grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13: Kulyie kọ iwe si apo iransẹ intaneti mi kio to lọsun o
ódarọ oo
gringringrin mabinu miole kowe si apo iranse intaneti nitori pe mio walara egbe awom pm me,lets hook up,kojo rara cheesy

ikankikan tobafe so,so nibiyi wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes / Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.