Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34194 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: Mo swo..(ibadan accent)

Was really surprised she could be that bold in family seksion

ok,bet mioti mo eni yen na?talon je eye candy? Shey eni to da ori eru ni si yin ni e,to'n keep e warm during this harmattan? grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Laeroy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Xsolutions: A FOOL IS ONE WHO IGNORES WISDOM...YOU ARE A FOOL...*shake the dust from his feet and walks out of thread*...

E don do u....she has heard U..... Why making vain repititions...if u no get anything to tlk again go sleep...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:
haaaaa! cry
why you dey exclaim na grin kilo shey e my dia cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Iyawo mi lo n toju mi ni harmatan yii so nothing spoil

Hahahaha..

Kolo woman.. I have started that fashion film small

Will fiill you in once I finish it

kulyie: ok,bet mioti mo eni yen na?talon je eye candy? Shey eni to da ori eru ni si yin ni e,to'n keep e warm during this harmattan? grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1: Iyawo mi lo n toju mi ni harmatan yii so nothing spoil

Hahahaha..

Kolo woman.. I have started that fashion film small

Will fiill you in once I finish it

gba sibe gringrin

so which side you don reach cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Jman06(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Somebody needs to teach nairaland girls how to be real women abeg.*covers head from their missiles and zooms off to politics section*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by zomoears(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
Efemena_xy:

It's not about being on fire jare.

[b]Kulyie just wants to string the guy up by his balls simply because he's a man. [/b]As far as she's concerned, women can never do any wrong. Na only men dey at fault.

smh!

It's d trend these days o...women claiming "rights" but refusing to take d responsibilities that come with it.just blame d man for every dat goes wrong.all dese female e-barkers n "attack lioness" that parade d internet preaching hate gospel against men en...sadists!

Efe, thumbs up jare.

@topic, for every finger pointed, 4 point backwards. D guy needs to do some soul searching.d step is quite rash in my view.should v talked to d mother n IF SHE IS REASONABLE she ll talk to her daughter.also should v talked to d father to get a feel how to go about it. Most likely her mother is like that(females show me ur mother n I ll tell u who u are) n d father must v managed it thru d years.he can learn from d man.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by drnoel: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
tpia@:

I just can't make head or tail of your post.

Which part of the cow did she serve?

And came back fatter means what?
read it again. What don´t u understand? That she went back to her husbands home after enjoying in her parents house or that her husband sent her home for 4 weeks to go for retraining
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by drnoel: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: by the way why will your uncle take offence in what she did when she is not ibo and she is not yet used to your customs or doesnt even know the implication of some certain things.if she is not an ibo lady,is it not in your husbands place to tell her in our place we dont do so so and so,my people will not accept so so and so.except she is ibo,knows the meaning of what she did and still went ahead.if she shes from a different tribe and not familiar with your ways,haba, you people should cut some slack na.
that my particular uncles, his wife was from enugu uku (those people have the most beautiful girls in igboland). He only problem is that she was too forward and didn´t like asking questions. Anyway, she learnt from it cos her family was very angry with her.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by badjack(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
I actually did this 2 days ago but my in-laws knew that it will be the end of the marriage started begging me to change my mind. They infact sent their daughter back to ask for forgiveness. For now their daughter is in my house trying to behave well. The difference here is that I have suffered her misbehavior for a whooping 6 years and now I have exhausted my patience. I feel for my two wonderful children. I have told myself that if I die looking at her, the same children will suffer more.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Gracious10: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
How about a man who is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry loud and yells even when he's having common conversation with people. He's not angry o but exclusively loud that u would think he's having misunderstanding with people. what should be done to such man? abi, do u also get to send him back to his parents?

Am sure everyone had their eyes open before getting into marriage. They should deal with it. Third parties breaks marriages!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bukatyne(f): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nashville:

Abeg make she send pishure quickly. I cant wait to read your next thread titled "How do I get rid of her? She wants to ruin my marriage!"

I actually LOLed!

All these end of the year threads and posts sef
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 18, 2013
badjack: I actually did this 2 days ago but my in-laws knew that it will be the end of the marriage started begging me to change my mind. They infact sent their daughter back to ask for forgiveness. For now their daughter is in my house trying to behave well. The difference here is that I have suffered her misbehavior for a whooping 6 years and now I have exhausted my patience. I feel for my two wonderful children. I have told myself that if I die looking at her, the same children will suffer more.

Unbelievable cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Ugbeke(f): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2013
The hubby did just the right thing, ladies pretend alot during courtship and bring out their real self in marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: gba sibe gringrin

so which side you don reach cheesy

5 minuts,... the version i downloaded does not have subtitles... so i will look again

U don finally derail this thread...

kuly kuly

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2013
Ewuro707:

Unbelievable cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dinachi(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2013
My type of man! The husband has balls. All the sissy men here will of course not support it and eventually be drowned by their idiocy. A woman who shouts at the top of her voice at the slightest provocation is a beast. That is verbal abuse. I am not surprised some moronic women here are in support as usual. To them anything done by a woman is correct. The husband should bear it and train her! They forget men and women are equal! If the woman is damaged goods, the man did right by sending her back to undergo turn around maintenance!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Dinachi..!
grin

You are a character

How far with the ese W .. Any news
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by inuyasha01(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: o tirimi na grin oti ri adeshewa.omo to shan,badosky mama grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Moshoe(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2013
There's nothing bad in it, for such a wife to have been re-train, because charity they says beginning at home......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2013
dinachi: My type of man! The husband has balls. All the sissy men here will of course not support it and eventually be drowned by their idiocy. A woman who shouts at the top of her voice at the slightest provocation is a beast. That is verbal abuse. I am not surprised some moronic women here are in support as usual. To them anything done by a woman is correct. The husband should bear it and train her! They forget men and women are equal! If the woman is damaged goods, the man did right by sending her back to undergo turn around maintenance!
LOL @bold, infact to them women don't do wrong they are always right grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dinachi(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2013
pickabeau1: Dinachi..!
grin

You are a character

How far with the ese W .. Any news
As far as I am concerned Ese Walters and Kemi Olunloyo belong to the same league! Just like Pastor Fato and Bishop Oyedepo ignores them so also do i.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by binbass(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: lmao gringrin nothing wey i no go see for nl.

Going for Rehabilitation shockedshockedshocked is that what it takes to live with a man.anyway thank God for people like my mother grin culture/societal crap should not determine the way you live your life.it is only when you are happy with yourself,in your inner man that you can be fulfilled.if marriage will make you a happier woman,fine,so be it but if you know you will count your losses more than your blessings,you better run,anyway,everything boils down to priority.if marriage is more importnat than your hapiness and living your life for yourself,fine and if its the other way round,fine.

The day you let man be the determining factor of your hapiness and sucess as an individual,then you are in for it
Sorry to ask, are you a product of broken home.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Ok ooo

Take am easy ooo

The fact that not everyone supports shipping off one's wife like a sack of potatoes does not mean they don't know what they are saying

dinachi:
As far as I am concerned Ese Walters and Kemi Olunloyo belong to the same league! Just like Pastor Fato and Bishop Oyedepo ignores them so also do i.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by cikadile: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2013
kulyie: efemena what the hell is wrong with you lately.what has come over you.

Abi is this someone else fronting as efemena.anyway to the issue,the lady lacks 'home trainning' and she has gone back home to receieve the home training.what of the mr husband?the same way it takes 'training' to live with a husband,shouldnt there be 'training' to live with a woman too. The efemena i know is not a chauvenist so i dont know where she got her new found chauvenism from.

Some men are just a joke :/ they cant even take care of themselves or live alone talkless of living as a family man.infact,somr things i see here irritate me to my bones and thats why i like it when people like kanwulia lashes out on some people in a sarcastic way.

I am an unknown here, but I have always liked Sisi Kill's posts...intelligent, witty...
I just recently noticed that at times she talks "somehow" and strangely....and when that happens, I get all baffled
@Efemena, to me, is angry and astringent, I skip her posts, no offence
But then....what do I know? I may be wrong

@topic....
Someone like me would from there stay home after the retraining....relieved out of my skull probably, I am passionate and expressive and if I cannot scream when a man or anyone at that drives me up the wall, what kind of stifling and faking is that for expressive me?
No man gets to disrespect my father (resting in peace though)
If I am a bad, ill mannered wife, it is cos I am bad, or something, and not cos my parents did not train me well

If that man cannot settle stuff with me, or at least give me a heads up on what he plans to do, and decides to ridicule my family like that...
...the problem would not be that I am home for retraining....the problem would be that I am staying put at home, me the untrained mongrel

What a load of nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
I swear for nigeria to move forward, we need to kill 99% of the men, and leave the remaining 1% that can be salvaged to repopulate the land.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
@kulyie you are actually right. Most women are reactive by nature, and the man must be doing something to make the woman keep shouting.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez: I swear for nigeria to move forward, we need to kill 99% of the men, and leave the remaining 1% that can be salvaged to repopulate the land.

spoken like a true feminist feminazi smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez: I swear for nigeria to move forward, we need to kill 99% of the men, and leave the remaining 1% that can be salvaged to repopulate the land.

as long as your dad & your male siblings are the first to be publicly executed in this campaign, it's fine by me.

pickabeau1:
spoken like a true feminist feminazi smiley

truth is - women are actually the worst abusers in the world. when it comes to non-reciprocal violence between partners, women are the biggest perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Sike(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hmmmm! Na wa o
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Google,wilkepedia,mamma ,yahoo and other search engines will give you the answer.r
binbass:
Sorry to ask, are you a product of broken home.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:
truth is - women are actually the worst abusers in the world. when it comes to non-reciprocal violence between partners, women are the biggest perpetrators.

At the bolded...this is because women are the weaker sex
with equality now
If a woman slaps you; you can slap with no consequence

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.