Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34289 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
pickabeau1:

spoken like a true feminist feminazi smiley

Abi I dey lie. 99% of nigerians that are fraudsters, liars, thieves, paedophiles, insert whatever vice are men, except maybe prostitution, which can be excused. Do not ask me why, use your brain to figure out why.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez:

Abi I dey lie. 99% of nigerians that are fraudsters, liars, thieves, paedophiles, insert whatever vice are men, except maybe prostitution, which can be excused. Do not ask me why, use your brain to figure out why.

Ehyah... sorry for the trauma induced by naija men.... at least you accepted one for yourself... prostitution

If the men around you commited inzest and you are a product of that environment, guess its not really bad whoring...

I dont need to ask you..
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

as long as your dad & your male siblings are the first to be publicly executed in this campaign, it's fine by me.

if they are found amongst the 99%, fine by me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
pickabeau1:

Ehyah... sorry for the trauma induced by naija men.... at least you accepted one for yourself... prostitution

If the men around you commited inzest and you are a product of that environment, guess its not really bad whoring...

I dont need to ask you..

Olodo. No brain. I guess you are amongst the 99%. Smh
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bellong: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez: I swear for nigeria to move forward, we need to kill 99% of the men, and leave the remaining 1% that can be salvaged to repopulate the land.

Clap for yourself.......

Is this the only idea and solution you've got?

You can't be trusted with a position that requires critical thinking....

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez:

Olodo. No brain. I guess you are amongst the 99%. Smh

hahaa... whatever you say

An individual is a product of nature and nurture

what is yours' saying here
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
bellong:

Clap for yourself.......

Is this the only idea and solution you've got?

You can't be trusted with a position that requires critical thinking....

Give me a better solution than this.

Even the God of the Bible had to use flood to destroy the whole world, except one family that survived. Are you now saying he can't be trusted with a position that requires critical thinking?

Now let me hear you clap for yourself.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez:
if they are found amongst the 99%, fine by me.

they have to be there. 99% of the nigerian men must definitely include your male siblings.

pickabeau1:
At the bolded...this is because women are the weaker sex with equality now
If a woman slaps you; you can slap with no consequence

look at you....
women choose to be the weaker sex when it's convenient. grin this week, they are feminists & believe in sex equality. next week, they are weak & they want 50% of your assets if they choose to divorce you.

if a woman slaps you, please run for your dear life. don't even argue or ask why she did so. just continue running - don't aid a jezebel to put you in prison.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
dinachi: A woman who shouts at the top of her voice at the slightest provocation is a beast. That is verbal abuse.

No. It is not.

Like I said elsewhere, this is one of the most utterly misunderstood, misused terms on this family section.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bellong: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez:
Give me a better solution than this.

Even the God of the Bible had to use flood to destroy the whole world, except one family that survived. Are you now saying he can't be trusted with a position that requires critical thinking?

Now let me hear you clap for yourself.

In contrast, you are comparing your assumption with someone who made decision based on perfect statistics? To begin, how did you arrive at your 99% figure?

You know, I do not usually read posters' previous posts but I have to do for yours to understand why you came up with such a pathetic figure. The only thing I found is that you are obsessed with Males..........

I wish you luck in your quest
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kuylie,
I hv to come back and post this for u xplicitely.

I'm sorry I attacked u. Not my style at all but I was angry at one of ur posts that I didn't think b4 posting or sieve after typing.
U r my own paddi and I just felt bad.
Do forgive ok?

But let me tell u something too.
Stop making urself vulnerable for attack.
We all hv diff ideologies about things but presentation matters .U can still make a strong presentation and get ur points across without pointing fingers or attacking anybody. U can decide to keep quite when everbody want u to talk even after an insult or attack.
Most of the time, d essence is to ground u.

Though we c this as fun but it subconsciously rubs off on our personality.

I also prefer the playerful u than the e fighting u anytime. That was what endeared me to u initially.
E joor o!( Hope I gat it right)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
haha.. bellong you get time...

@coogar.. really woman dont know what they want...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
bellong:

In contrast, you are comparing your assumption with someone who made decision based on perfect statistics? To begin, how did you arrive at your 99% figure?

You know, I do not usually read posters' previous posts but I have to do for yours to understand why you came up with such a pathetic figure. The only thing I found is that you are obsessed with Males..........

I wish you luck in your quest

The same way he came up with those statistics is the same way I came up with mine. I only want to emulate my father in heaven. He destroyed the whole world, me I only want to destroy 99% of the nigerian male specie.

Should I be obsessed with females? Abi you no dey read all the vitriolic rantings against gays on nairaland, about 99% of those rantings by the nigerian male specie.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:

No. It is not.

Like I said elsewhere, this is one of the most utterly misunderstood, misused terms on this family section.

in which world is yelling at the slightest provocation not a verbal abuse? it's the first thing i learnt even in my childhood to convey messages without screaming.

pickabeau1: haha.. bellong you get time...

@coogar.. really woman dont know what they want...

actually, they do....
there's an opportunity for them & they take it with aplomb. they can be weak & strong at the same time depending on which is more convenient for them.

one of the reasons a woman would hit a man is because she doesn't expect him to hit back - he should be a gentleman & take the slaps. the same minute, the same woman will claim sex equality.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

in which world is yelling at the slightest provocation not a verbal abuse? it's the first thing i learnt even in my childhood to convey messages without screaming.

In the world of people who know what verbal abuse is.

Thank God, you learned it from childhood like every other person in the world did. That still doesn't make it verbal abuse.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:

In the world of people who know what verbal abuse is.

Thank God, you learned it from childhood like every other person in the world did. That still doesn't make it verbal abuse.

thank God for providing another opportunity to educate you.

http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/abusiverelationships/qt/yelling_verbalabuse.htm
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:
actually, they do....
there's an opportunity for them & they take it with aplomb. they can be weak & strong at the same time depending on which is more convenient for them.

one of the reasons a woman would hit a man is because she doesn't expect him to hit back - he should be a gentleman & take the slaps. the same minute, the same woman will claim sex equality.

reminds me of that trainspotting song - born slippy...

u catch them by the head, they slip with the tail
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

thank God for providing another opportunity to educate you.

http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/abusiverelationships/qt/yelling_verbalabuse.htm

Post the relevant parts here so I can help you debunk it. (That's if you don't end up debunking it yourself with what you post like you usually do)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:

Post the relevant parts here so I can help you debunk it. (That's if you don't end up debunking it yourself with what you post like you usually do)

i don't have the time to spoonfeed you. read the article yourself. yelling & screaming in the house may intimidate one's partner & even kids. a woman yelling in anger is not praise-singing or shouting halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:
a woman yelling in anger is not praise-singing or shouting halleluyah.

Still doesn't make her a verbal abuser.

I read the article and I find it quite laughable that you think it proves your point here. A real shame. Like I said, over 90% of those that scream verbal abuse here haven't got the slightest clue what it means.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:

Still doesn't make her a verbal abuser.

I read the article and I find it quite laughable that you think it proves your point here. A real shame. Like I said, over 90% of those that scream verbal abuse here haven't got the slightest clue what it means.

it does....
a woman that yells at the slightest of provocation is not a one-off event. she's short-tempered & she's verbally abusive. over 10,000 links on google classify yelling as a verbal abuse so keep lying to yourself it isn't.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
pickabeau1:

hahaa... whatever you say

An individual is a product of nature and nurture

what is yours' saying here

Better than what yours is saying?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez: xxxxxxx

ok...
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez: I swear for nigeria to move forward, we need to kill 99% of the men, and leave the remaining 1% that can be salvaged to repopulate the land.
A true fanatic feminist cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

it does....

It does not. Dinachi told us absolutely nothing to help us determine whether the woman is a verbal abuser or not. Yelling can be a type of verbal abuse. It is NOT automatically verbal abuse.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
tintingz: A true fanatic feminist cheesy

See ya fine picture. I believe you should be amongst the 1% salvageable. I will give you to my cousin to begin the repopulation after killing posters like @coogar.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez:

99%?
You gat to be joking
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:

It does not. Dinachi told us absolutely nothing to help us determine whether the woman is a verbal abuser or not. Yelling can be a type of verbal abuse. It is NOT automatically verbal abuse.

story don change.....this was the quote you claim isn't verbal abuse.

dinachi: A woman who shouts at the top of her voice at the slightest provocation is a beast. That is verbal abuse.

note the key words - shouts at the top of her voice & slightest provocation. she's an abuser. point - blank - period!!!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
tintingz: 99%?
You gat to be joking

No vex. I meant 98.99%. I just approximated it to save my MB.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

story don change.....this was the quote you claim isn't verbal abuse.

Where is the change in the story?

coogar:
note the key words - shouts at the top of her voice & slightest provocation. she's an abuser. point - blank - period!!!

This is not enough to conclude she is a verbal abuser. So making a definitive conclusion based on that only shows ignorance.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez:

See ya fine picture. I believe you should be amongst the 1% salvageable. I will give you to my cousin to begin the repopulation after killing posters like @coogar.

So its based on aethestics that you will use to spare those who shouldbe slaughtered

AIDS no dey show for bodi oo grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Godsate: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
I can do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.