Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34291 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:
Where is the change in the story?

from yelling isn't verbal abuse to yelling can be a type of verbal abuse.

This is not enough to conclude she is a verbal abuser. So making a definitive conclusion based on that only shows ignorance.

she's verbally abusive!
what exactly do people say when they are angry & shouting? "i love you & i wanna spend the rest of my life with you?" of course, not!

shouting is definitely verbal abuse. i could not think of any situation where a woman is arguing with her hubby on top of her voice that would depict romance or lovey dovey things.

Verbal abuse is when someone uses words to cause harm to feelings of the person they are speaking to. It may take many forms and the harm caused is often difficult to measure. The most popularly used form of verbal abuse is name-calling.

Verbal abuse also includes shouting, insulting, intimidating, threatening, cursing, shaming, demeaning, or derogatory language, among other forms of communication towards a person.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez:

See ya fine picture. I believe you should be amongst the 1% salvageable. I will give you to my cousin to begin the repopulation after killing posters like @coogar.
coogar this girl dey poke you oo cheesy

BTW hope your cousin doesn't have feminism ideology so that I can know where to handle her wink cheesy

But thanks I don't need your cousin to start any repopulation tongue
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by tintingz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez:

No vex. I meant 98.99%. I just approximated it to save my MB.
Not correct babe
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
tintingz: coogar this girl dey poke you oo cheesy

BTW hope your cousin doesn't have feminism ideology so that I can know where to handle her wink cheesy

But thanks I don't need your cousin to start any repopulation tongue

kmcutez needs deliverance!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

from yelling isn't verbal abuse to yelling can be a type of verbal abuse.

No. I said the situation posted is not verbal abuse. There is no evidence in what he posted that it is.

So according to you, all yelling is verbal abuse? Really?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:
No. I said the situation posted is not verbal abuse. There is no evidence in what he posted that it is.

she was verbally abusive.

So according to you, all yelling is verbal abuse? Really?

if it's not a one-off event then it's verbal abuse. a woman that shouts on top of her voice at the slightest provocation is verbally abusive.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
pickabeau1:

So its based on aethestics that you will use to spare those who shouldbe slaughtered

AIDS no dey show for bodi oo grin grin grin

What can i say. i'm only human. Who no like better thing grin grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

if it's not a one-off event then it's verbal abuse. a woman that shouts on top of her voice at the slightest provocation is verbally abusive.

No. Not a true statement.

If her yelling is defensive and reactionary, focused on the provocation and not the person, if she is addressing the issue on ground not using it as an excuse to launch a deliberate psychological offensive, if her intention is not to control psychologically; then she is not a verbal abuser.

She needs to learn some manners... But she is not an abuser.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:
No. Not a true statement.

yes, it is....

If her yelling is defensive and reactionary, focused on the provocation and not the person, if she is addressing the issue on ground not using it as an excuse to launch a deliberate psychological offensive, if her intention is not to control psychologically; then she is not a verbal abuser.

look at what you are saying....
if she was addressing the issue, the husband wouldn't have had to park the car & physically beat her up. you cannot shout, argue & not pass insults. we are talking about a nigerian woman here, not a caucasian.

then again, let's assume for argument's sake that she was focused on the topic & didn't pass any insult to the husband - what about the kids in the vehicle? do kids not become scared when adults scream? do they not fret & fidget and sometimes cry when they see their moms yelling?

is that not an abuse?

She needs to learn some manners... But she is not an abuser.

like i said, i could not think of a situation a woman would be shouting on top of her voice in anger & not being verbally abusive. they were not having sex & she wasn't praising her husband. i don't need to hear the details of the conversation to know she was verbally abusive.

shouting/yelling is verbal abuse!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
kmcutez:

What can i say. i'm only human. Who no like better thing grin grin

Hmm... So you see not all naija males are bad
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

yes, it is....

look at what you are saying....
if she was addressing the issue, the husband wouldn't have had to park the car & physically beat her up. you cannot shout, argue & not pass insults. we are talking about a nigerian woman here, not a caucasian.

then again, let's assume for argument's sake that she was focused on the topic & didn't pass any insult to the husband - what about the kids in the vehicle? do kids not become scared when adults scream? do they not fret & fidget and sometimes cry when they see their moms yelling?

is that not an abuse?

like i said, i could not think of a situation a woman would be shouting on top of her voice in anger & not being verbally abusive. they were not having sex & she wasn't praising her husband. i don't need to hear the details of the conversation to know she was verbally abusive.

shouting/yelling is verbal abuse!

First things first. What car are you talking about and where in Dinachi's post that I quoted say anything about a car? Why are you reaching? Why the desperation?

Second, I'm not interested in working with assumptions here. Let's stick to facts.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:
First things first. What car are you talking about and where in Dinachi's post that I quoted say anything about a car? Why are you reaching? Why the desperation?

Second, I'm not interested in working with assumptions here. Let's stick to facts.

i have shown you links that prove shouting is a type of verbal abuse. if you don't think it is, good luck to you on that.

going round in circles of tedious. there are no assumptions about this. it's definitive & what you think you know about what entails verbal abuse is largely flawed.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dejioguns: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

i have shown you links that prove shouting is a type of verbal abuse. if you don't think it is, good luck to you on that.

going round in circles of tedious. there are no assumptions about this. it's definitive & what you think you know about what entails verbal abuse is largely flawed.

Hi, I sent you a PM. Could you please reply? Thanks.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
dejioguns:

Hi, I sent you a PM. Could you please reply? Thanks.

concerning?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dejioguns: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

concerning?

I just need your input on something. Thanks.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
dejioguns:
I just need your input on something. Thanks.

nice! grin
my consultation fee is £700 per hour.

i fix everything! nothing is impossible with me. check your email.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dejioguns: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

nice! grin
my consultation fee is £700 per hour.

i fix everything! nothing is impossible with me. check your email.

Thank you. Can't see your email yet though!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by deols(f): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is pure nonsense.

Send her to her parents?? she is what?? a commodity?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
dejioguns:

Thank you. Can't see your email yet though!

check your spam!

deols:
This is pure nonsense.

a piece of bad yam!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Kuylie,
I hv to come back and post this for u xplicitely.

I'm sorry I attacked u. Not my style at all but I was angry at one of ur posts that I didn't think b4 posting or sieve after typing.
U r my own paddi and I just felt bad.
Do forgive ok?

But let me tell u something too.
Stop making urself vulnerable for attack.
We all hv diff ideologies about things but presentation matters .U can still make a strong presentation and get ur points across without pointing fingers or attacking anybody. U can decide to keep quite when everbody want u to talk even after an insult or attack.
Most of the time, d essence is to ground u.

Though we c this as fun but it subconsciously rubs off on our personality.

I also prefer the playerful u than the e fighting u anytime. That was what endeared me to u initially.
E joor o!( Hope I gat it right)
lmao,did you attack me? gringringrin omg i didnt even notice,if i did,i will have replied,but honestly i didnt see anything so theres nothing to be forgiven.it is the person who feels offended that forgives,i am not even aware you offended me,so be my guest

what did you say the other time that made you retrace your steps? cheesy

oopss and yes,there are 2 sides of me,the lioness and the playful,cheerful cat.whichever anyone triggers cheesy anyway how are you o jare,shey gbo gbo e fine ehen and i must warn you,let me digress a little

make sure you dont turn yourself to the likes of micheal jackson,tonto dike etc in the name of bleaching because they want to be snow white by fire by force because it has come to my notice that yellow people like bleaching FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM.if you are planing to, BIKO,DONT,IF YOU HAVE,STOP IT

SKIN CANCER NOR KNOW FINE GIRL O,ANYONE WEY CARRY IM MONEY BUY WAHALA,HE GO SEE AM IN FULL DOZEN .KOJEBOSHEY JE.das all :p 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dejioguns: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

check your spam!

Still can't find it. Does this PM thing work at all?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
deols: This is pure nonsense.

i wonder o
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by deols(f): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

check your spam!

a piece of bad yam!

hmmmn.lol. I am not surprised you are on this thread.

I relate with such threads as this, putting myself in the woman's position.

Such will not happen to me o(since i won't marry a bush man) but just imagine that he turns bushy grin I no go gree o..lailai.

He will have to go back to his own parents too. To learn how to deal with a woman angry

On a serious note, couples should learn about each other b4 marriage. Once married, there is no going anywhere, no third parties until one thinks divorce or dies. His actions are so juvenile..very silly..They will become entertainment for the whole village.

Mothers will keep telling their daughters to be careful of ending up like the wife and to avoid men like the husband. Their children would be taunted by the stories.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by dejioguns: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

check your spam!

a piece of bad yam!

Found it! Thank you!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

kmcutez needs deliverance!

from what?gringringrin

some nairalanders never cease to amaze and amuse me.any small thing,she needs deliverance

is it by force every body must share your own school of thought or agree to every thing you say? Nawa o grin

so because your views clash na,she needs deliverance? You sef need spiritual cleansing.go to the bar beach with cele pastor,let them use concortion water and baff your head in the beach for spiritual purification grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
deols:

hmmmn.lol. I am not surprised you are on this thread.

I relate with such threads as this, putting myself in the woman's position.

Such will not happen to me o(since i won't marry a bush man) but just imagine that he turns bushy grin I no go gree o..lailai.

He will have to go back to his own parents too. To learn how to deal with a woman angry

On a serious note, couples should learn about each other b4 marriage. Once married, there is no going anywhere, no third parties until one thinks divorce or dies. His actions are so juvenile..very silly..They will become entertainment for the whole village.

Mothers will keep telling their daughters to be careful of ending up like the wife and to avoid men like the husband. Their children would be taunted by the stories.
gbam! You have said it all.kojubelo.

Your head is too correct jare

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Ameekas(f): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
[
quote author=shakazul da don]i will dance alanta on top the girl head.[/quote

Hw does this solve d problem??
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by katsim(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
It is wrong to do that, love bears all things believe all things, and love never end. He should try and teach her that is why your are a man. Please for God s sake call her back don't give devil a chance in your home remember God called her weaker V so be with her
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

i have shown you links that prove shouting is a type of verbal abuse.

Exactly. It is a type of abuse. It doesn't mean all shouting between partners is abuse. And I said the exact same thing even before you posted the link.

coogar:
there are no assumptions about this.

Everyone can see where you made assumptions about "Nigerian women". They are pointless and not helpful to this discussion.

coogar:
it's definitive & what you think you know about what entails verbal abuse is largely flawed.

No, what you trying to peddle as verbal abuse is false. It only lends credence to my previous statements about people having no idea about what they are saying.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
ileobatojo:
Exactly. It is a type of abuse. It doesn't mean all shouting between partners is abuse. And I said the exact same thing even before you posted the link.

a shouting match between partners is a verbal abuse. if you know anyone doing this, tell them to stop it. don't digress, we are not talking about partners shouting in unison to a goal scored by super eagles or when jack bauer kills a terrorist. we are talking about shouting with anger when provoked.

Everyone can see where you made assumptions about "Nigerian women". They are pointless and not helpful to this discussion.

is this an assumption?
watch any nollywood movie & see how they shout. messages cannot be conveyed in nigeria without shouting. it's a fact!!!!

No, what you trying to peddle as verbal abuse is false. It only lends credence to my previous statements about people having no idea about what they are saying.

shouting is verbal abuse!
you are the one clueless about what verbal abuse entails. show us one link where it's written a shouting match between partners isn't verbal abuse.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by coogar: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
deols:
hmmmn.lol. I am not surprised you are on this thread. I relate with such threads as this, putting myself in the woman's position.

it will not happen to you cos i expect you to know the basics of home keeping. if she cannot cook, it's only right she's sent back to where she can cook.

hahahaha - nice idea!
i will personally love being sent to my parents in the village to learn how to deal with a woman. this is an opportunity to fiddle with village maidens. grin

how much of your partner can you learn before marriage. do women not beg their friends to help with the cooking when they are expecting their boyfriends? how is he to know the food was not cooked by his partner? you really dunno how this desperate babes pretend before they cop the ring. true colours glow after marriage, rarely before.

nah - this lesson is for every yet-to-be-married woman out there. go & learn how to cook. the standards of nigerian men are now high. we will not put up with rubbish regardless of the academic qualifications of the wife.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.