Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. (34158 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
bukatyne: Since we have learnt that a husband dumps his loud mouthed wife in thr gathrring of her inlaws,

What does a wife with a loud mouthed husband do?

I will appreciate practical answers.

Who knows, someone may benefit from it

sometime you are on your sit relaxing and a kid walk up to you as an elderly person and request:-
why is the sun always risen from the east and not west, south or the north cardinal.

Who paid your bride price?, your husband or you.?
In nigeria, we stil have places where a young lady is been sold out in the name of collecting the *bride price*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: Before nko.an example is romance or politics section.if you want to see all manners of cussing just go there and that usually happens when communication has broken down and i can bet my life that assuming those folks that are arguing saw each other,they will beat themselves or stab themselves.

Of which nl is a reflection of nigerians and its anonymous yet cuuses and insults fly around like no mans buisness despite mods and censored words.so imagine if there was none
you have to seperate virtual personalities from real ones and understand people put up a front which may or may not be at variance with their own real personality

back to your post, i do not subscribe to a philosophy that espouses immediate seperation after breakdown of communication between couples

Customarily, there were elders who stepped in
Modern day, we have marriage counsellors , imams or pastors etc

After this has failed then the process of seperation can start
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by jhidey08(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
It is true, d lady lacks manner of approach. She sells zobo in one small shop in Ibadan and I asked her: 'aunty, sobo yin tutu? Imagine wot she tld me, she said :'obo awon iyalaya e loma tutu''. Only yorubas wil understand. Crazy lady.
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bukatyne(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

ọjọgbọn amoye ọrọyi kori bi oti ro oon.

She's educated but not working under govt or any company yet.
An insider said the husband want her to do business and has set up business for her, rather than looking for job.
What else then would you be looking in a man that has shown this commitment to his wife

Did the husband find out if she was interested in business or still lookng for a job?

And what is extraordinary in a husband setting up a business for his wife? Should I be the one to set it up?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ewuro707, why did you deactivate ur oda acct? embarassed sad

@topic, very funny! grin

In this case, i cannot judge. I've learnt that a lot goes on btw married couple dt siting down on the internet and apportioning blames is really not it. Most especially, when we don't have either of the parties to tell us what exactly happened. It only gets to hit a nerve when beating is involved as far as i'm concerned! As per this issue, dey'll both be fine!
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
I thought i was the only one the thing was funny to
ileobatojo:

Rotfl!!

I can't help cracking up whenever I see this 're-training' word on this thread. Ah! My people! grin cry
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: I didnt know women are now equated with products that are now bought,sold and returned.see black mans mentality.smh undecided

will you be happy if your parents give you to a husband freely or you can do the same for your own daughter?

Iyawo shaara tongue
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bukatyne(f): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

sometime you are on your sit relaxing and a kid walk up to you as an elderly person and request:-
why is the sun always risen from the east and not west, south or the north cardinal.

Who paid your bride price?, your husband or you.?
In nigeria, we stil have places where a young lady is been sold out in the name of collecting the *bride price*

Are you speaking spanish?

I asked a sinple question and if you don't have an answer, it's fine
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
O sumi o
bukatyne:

Did the husband find out if she was interested in business or still lookng for a job?

And what is extraordinary in a husband setting up a business for his wife? Should I be the one to set it up?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
jhidey08: It is true, d lady lacks manner of approach. She sells zobo in one small shop in Ibadan and I asked her: 'aunty, sobo yin tutu? Imagine wot she tld me, she said :'obo awon iyalaya e loma tutu''. Only yorubas wil understand. Crazy lady.

You no know say she still dey town cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
Feraz: It's like saying 'ókó mí'. Literally, it means our father (used to address either a husband or elders).

Which would people prefer? That he divorces her, she gets remarried prolly to someone less patient than the above guy and becomes a punching bag

OR

she gets the required training, gets back with her husband and the marriage works. Even though she remarries, she'll appreciate what her ex-husband did. For him to have done this, he must have tried everything possible to make the marriage work. Going by the OP, I don't think he laid a finger on her which few men would have done since.

If he brings another wife, ladies would scream 'unfaithful husband' saying why didn't he divorce her? He divorces her, problem. He beats her, all men are 'beasts'. He has an extra-marital affair, all men are 'dogs and they can't control their third legs'. What do y'all want men to do?

I still ask again, what is the best solution to the above problem since returning her for re-training is a problem assuming that every form of making the marriage work proved futile

now i think i need *kulyie, bukatyne, chaircover, yellowpawpaw,alutacontinua, i've not seen baby mama i would love to see her own contribution
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: I am typing in caps BECAUSE IT IS MY PHONE,I WORKED FOR THE MONEY I USED TO BUY THE PHONE AND CAN PRESS CAPS AS I LIKE TO DRIVE HOME MY POINT grin (i am joking o,i hope you take it as one before another bout starts grin)

Anyway to the issue getting a 3rd party in marriage is just courting for trouble because after husband and wife leaves.na una matter be the topic of gossip or when the elders get home,one of them will be like dont be like baba nkechi or dont be like mumy stella.they did this this and this.even yorubas say a matter cannot be too big to the extent that you cant say it.its your mouth you will use and say it.marriage should be about CONSTANT COMMUNICATION AND RESPECTING EACH OTHER)

Adonblivit!
So you can be as reasonable as this.
You are just trying to protect the woman folks while you ignore moderating the excess of some woman like you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
jhidey08: It is true, d lady lacks manner of approach. She sells zobo in one small shop in Ibadan and I asked her: 'aunty, sobo yin tutu? Imagine wot she tld me, she said :'obo awon iyalaya e loma tutu''. Only yorubas wil understand. Crazy lady.
gringringringringringringrin

haaaaaaaaaaaaa

tell me you are joking?

gringringrin but wait o,hope the lady you are referring to is not the same lady they said she should go back to her parents and learn some manners?if shes the one,then i give up
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

Adonblivit!
So you can be as reasonable as this.
You are just trying to protect the woman folks while you ignore moderating the excess of some woman like you
beleieve it o.nayi grin i am not particularly for any gender,i am for PEOPLE RESPECTING EACH OTHER cheesy

you gerrit cheesy
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

now i think i need *kulyie, bukatyne, chaircover, yellowpawpaw,alutacontinua, i've not seen baby mama i would love to see her own contribution

abbeeeegggiiii @ feraz nayi,let me hear word o jare cheesy

there is no perfect woman anywhere.if he divorces her and marries another one and another one and another one,he will keep divorcing and marrying till jesus comes.there is no perfect woman anywhere and there is no husband and wife who doesnt have their own for body,stop making it look like it is always the womans fault.be objective and stop letting barbaric culture influence your objectivity.omo ibos do big party and spend heavily on gorge etc when they are doing wedding

why then will he now bundle her back to her parents after spending millions on wedding and bride price and co.kilode.ede jekamalo senses wa na
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1:

You no know say she still dey town cheesy
lwkmd grin which kain expensive joke be that one.how she go dey refer to im great grand ma vag1na because he ask whether zobo cold grin

thats too much na.its funny at the same time its not funny gringrin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
chaircover:

Thanks for making me laugh like a crazy person in my office. You want people to think I am mad abi?
gringringringringringrin

orisirisi human beings grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013

Olódumare ooooo!

Oga jhídey máfẹ fi ẹrin pami kẹẹẹ.

Olẹnu bi dagrin grin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

will you be happy if your parents give you to a husband freely or you can do the same for your own daughter?

Iyawo shaara tongue
lmao and what does that have to do with what i said wink:p
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
bukatyne:

ogao aunti buki, yorùba ni ẹni tio mo banse un dupe ore kole ri omiran gba.

So you can't appreciate the effort of your husband?
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
pickabeau1:
you have to seperate virtual personalities from real ones and understand people put up a front which may or may not be at variance with their own real personality

back to your post, i do not subscribe to a philosophy that espouses immediate seperation after breakdown of communication between couples

Customarily, there were elders who stepped in
Modern day, we have marriage counsellors , imams or pastors etc

After this has failed then the process of seperation can start

well thats my opinion 8-):*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

kiloshey teyan oseri abi ti awon egbe guy yen o shey ri.ema pele broda minner :p 8-)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ọjọgbọn kulyi e
so you knew it right females have their problem.
Oda o moti lo ọpọlọ toni aponle kinse ọpọlọ biti ọ̀pọ́lọ(toad)
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bukatyne(f): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:

I have not said the woman should be ungrateful but if the husband doesn't, who will?

Me?

It is my duty to take care of my husband and my husband's duty to take care of me.

If the man can't take care of his wife, he should go and sleep!

No need sef, he has sent her back
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
bukatyne:

The issue is not returning her for retraining, it's the manner he did it.

Now the whole town knows, he will take her back abi?

Some people are desperately wicked and do not know what love is
*singing in mariah careys voice *

i wanna know what love is,i want you to show me,i wanna feel what love is,i know you can show me *

oya show me na :p

anyway,just kidding but honestly,i dont know what some men benefit by disgracing their wives,maybe it boosts their ego,i dont understand
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by pickabeau1: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
No problem

kulyie: well thats my opinion 8-):*
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13: @ọjọgbọn kulyi e
so you knew it right females have their problem.
Oda o moti lo ọpọlọ toni aponle kinse ọpọlọ biti ọ̀pọ́lọ(toad)
and what is that supposed to mean baba yi gringrin
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by bukatyne(f): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: *singing in mariah careys voice *

i wanna know what love is,i want you to show me,i wanna feel what love is,i know you can show me *

oya show me na :p

anyway,just kidding but honestly,i dont know what some men benefit by disgracing their wives,maybe it boosts their ego,i dont understand

Lol @disgrace = ego booster!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: and what is that supposed to mean baba yi gringrin
Ìba yin oo.
I remain loyal.
But, ennnn i 2 dey fear women very cunny creatures by the creator
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miner13:
Ìba yin oo.
I remain loyal.
But, ennnn i 2 dey fear women very cunny creatures by the creator
i remain loyal too.emi na judi cheesy

but men too are not cunny or sly creatures
Re: My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents. by Miner13: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
kulyie: i remain loyal too.emi na judi cheesy

but men too are not cunny or sly creatures

skelewu tinz tongue

but is this really the best option of how to treat the wife.
So that i can just keep it in my record for future purpose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana / How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.