Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta (14124 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:20am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

You are not more beautiful than my house pet which is equally better domesticated than you, douche bag.

That house pet must be your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 1:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

and my question to you demented soul with serial number 0001 is: what the eff is wrong with wanting to forge ancestral relationship solely for the sake of oil? Does it oppose economical sense? Afterall, do you non-entities not dominate the down trodden engine oil laden dirty surrounding spare part business that you otherwise glorify as commerce? Do you not do so away from your red soiled; erosion laden hell hole that is otherwise known as land of the setting sun?

So I ask you oh, stup1d one: what is wrong in wanting to maximize your political and economical sphere so long those whom you are willing to partner with are eager and willing?

Was Gani stoned or booed when he attended the meeting? Do you see Itsekiri youths or militants raising the alarm? How come its you jealous forquer that seem the most pained by this very good development?

if you can milk money from Lagos and other parts of western Nigeria, why can't we do so especially with willing parties? Isn't the fundamental requirement in a bilaterial contract, consent? Are the Itsekiris not consenting and are they dispelling their ancestral link with the YOrubas?

Ta la na, ta lara n ta?

Wa gbayi, omo're bi iyan.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

don't insult her.

she is sick

The same sickness you see in your mother when you look into her eyes.

9 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

and my question to you demented soul with serial number 0001 is: what the eff is wrong with wanting to forge ancestral relationship solely for the sake of oil? Does it oppose economical sense? Afterall, do you non-entities not dominate the down trodden engine oil laden dirty surrounding spare part business that you otherwise glorify as commerce? Do you not do so away from your red soiled; erosion laden hell hole that is otherwise known as land of the setting sun?

So I ask you oh, stup1d one: what is wrong in wanting to maximize your political and economical sphere so long those whom you are willing to partner with are eager and willing?

Was Gani stoned or booed when he attended the meeting? Do you see Itsekiri youths or militants raising the alarm? How come its you jealous forquer that seem the most pained by this very good development?

if you can milk money from Lagos and other parts of western Nigeria, why can't we do so especially with willing parties? Isn't the fundamental requirement in a bilaterial contract, consent? Are the Itsekiris not consenting and are they dispelling their ancestral link with the YOrubas?

Ta la na, ta lara n ta?

You are stronger than I thought. I've been reading through your posts and I found you to be too strong for the Eastern chest beating gorillas and few oil bandits from the creek. The grumpy old man (Dede) is not left out taking his beating from you. I hope you don't get charged to court for e-assault on the old f00l. I hope he doesn't peme overnight from this e-beating.

Keep putting them in their places while I smile from the comfort of my living room. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

Ta la na, ta lara n ta?

Lagos is part of the jungle called Nigeria and Ndigbo have every constitutional pedigree to partake in business activities in the state. They were not in Lagos to cunningly forge unfathomable ancestral lineage with loudmouthed douche bags such as you. I do not need to advice you and lazyasre OPC on how to forge ancestral lineage but it would be easier to look westward across border than eastward across Ore, agbaya opemu.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by kcpragmatik(m): 1:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Ayekotoo: Richard MOFE DAMIJO, OMAWUNMI, Sam OMATSEYE, ORISHE FEMI, AYO ORISHAJAfor, Micheal OLOROGUN Ibru et all will be united with their kinsmen.

Micheal 'Olorogun' Ibru....is not an Itsekiri Man! #point of correction
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2013
payless:

You are stronger than I thought. I've been reading through your posts and I found you to be too strong for the Eastern chest beating gorillas and few oil bandits from the creek. The grumpy old man (Dede) is not left out taking his beating from you. I hope you don't get charged to court for e-assault on the old f00l. I hope he doesn't peme overnight from this e-beating.

Keep putting them in their places while I smile from the comfort of my living room. grin grin grin grin grin

paymoron,

You sounded and looked like foot-wears marketed by the chain which your handle name represents. olodo.grin grin I guess junk attracts junk.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Lagos is part of the jungle called Nigeria and Ndigbo have every constitutional pedigree to partake in business activities in the state. They were not Lagos to cunningly forge unfathomable ancestral lineage with loudmouthed douche bags such as you. I do not need to advice you and lazyasre OPC on how to forge ancestral lineage but it would be easier to look westward across border than eastward across Ore, agbaya opemu.

Do you think OPC are like Massob always giving stup1d ultimatum. Ask your brothers living in Lagos?

You can never fathom the lineage, due to the level of your senility.

Next cousin on the list? Frontier fortification continua

Haters - dance naked in market square.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

paymoron,

You sounded and looked like foot-wears marketed by the chain which your handle name represents. olodo.grin grin I guess junk attracts junk.

You are a drag on the society that pays your pension.

Grumpy old man, Go and Die! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

That house pet must be your wife.

No, it is your husband or boy friend. I really do think you deserved a husband though.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:29am On Dec 18, 2013
payless:

You are a drag on the society that pays your pension.

Grumpy old man, Go and Die! grin grin grin

You are simply a junk. grin grin
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 1:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

The same sickness you see in your mothers mother when you look into her eyes.

You are demented, lonely and desperate for love.

Seek Jesus !

Turn away from that obsolete stone to the east.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

You are simply a junk. grin grin

You have taken a lot of beating in the last two days. I think you are looking for someone to kill you on the internet because you've become a punching bag on nairaland. You are better off getting euthanized like stray dogs than dying by e-beating. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:34am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:

Do you think OPC are like Massob always giving stup1d ultimatum. Ask your brothers living in Lagos?

You can never fathom the lineage, due to the level of your senility.

Next cousin on the list? Frontier fortification continua

Haters - dance naked in market square.

You and OPC had done better looking across the border for people with the same ancestral lineage as Yoruba than faraway Itsekiri land. Greed kills and do not say you and OPC were not warned.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by warlei(m): 1:34am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

cowards like to drum up war.

Be very careful of what you wish for.

Warri no dey carry last ohh.
U people shout
Warri no dey carry last every day
Do una no go fit do...mscheew

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:35am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Lagos is part of the jungle called Nigeria and Ndigbo have every constitutional pedigree to partake in business activities in the state. They were not Lagos to cunningly forge unfathomable ancestral lineage with loudmouthed douche bags such as you. I do not need to advice you and lazyasre OPC on how to forge ancestral lineage but it would be easier to look westward across border than eastward across Ore, agbaya opemu.

You ibos make me wonder if you read books upside down. You might read but you obviously do not grasp reasoning at all. That much is clear. You tell us that you do not want to advise us but yet again tell us that which will be "easier". What should we call that piece of information? Balderdash? Lol...You are not only contradictory (and I mean all of you collectively as evidenced also by that skunk bishop juju) you are utterly confused and only foam at the mouth just to console yourselves that you are standing up to the Yorubas who are not only clearly wittier but intelligent per excellence.

So, if your hungry people can encroach Lagos all in the lies of exercising their stup1d veiled covetousness which you choose to call constitutionalism, then you must agree that OPC is also constitutionally justified to seek relationship with the itsekiris even if its for economical purposes. What is good for the goose should be good for the gander. i

If Itsekiris say they are Yoruba, then their oil if accepted by them would also be our common wealth. Until they cry foul, you can only watch from the distance!

In the meantime, you can choose to watch or do the world a favour and drink cyanide!

9 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 1:37am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

You and OPC had done better looking across the border for people with the same ancestral lineage as Yoruba than faraway Itsekiri land. Greed kills and do not say you and OPC were not warned.

If the people we had the unionization with are not complaining, what is your own sir? How can someone be using paracetamol for someone else that has headache. Na wa o.

Mind you, the fear of OPC is the beginning of wisdom. Ask Abacha and his army. Sorry, Abacha don kpeme self.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:38am On Dec 18, 2013
payless:

You have taken a lot of beating in the last two days. I think you are looking for someone to kill you on the internet because you've become a punching bag on nairaland. You are better off getting euthanized like stray dogs than dying by e-beating. grin grin grin grin

paymoron

Are you also hungering for crude oil? grin grin. I duff my hat for Yoruba peeps because when it is convenience to them, they could claim ancestral lineage with Nupe.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:38am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

I don't believe that greed kills because if it does, your whole "tribe" should have been wiped out!

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:40am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

paymoron

Are you also hungering for crude oil? grin grin. I duff my hat for Yoruba peeps because when it is convenience to them, they could claim ancestral lineage with Nupe.

And what exactly is wrong with being hungry for crude oil, fauqer!
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 1:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

Hunger not for what you don't have.

In warri we call it long-throat.

By the way you have not added a single shred of value to this thread other than portraying your poor up-bringing.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

You ibos make me wonder if you read books upside down. You might read but you obviously do not grasp reasoning at all. That much is clear. You tell us that you do not want to advise us but yet again tell us that which will be "easier". What should we call that piece of information? Balderdash? Lol...You are not only contradictory (and I mean all of you collectively as evidenced also by that skunk bishop juju) you are utterly confused and only foam at the mouth just to console yourselves that you are standing up to the Yorubas who are not only clearly wittier but intelligent per excellence.

So, if your hungry people can encroach Lagos all in the lies of exercising their stup1d veiled covetousness which you choose to call constitutionalism, then you must agree that OPC is also constitutionally justified to seek relationship with the itsekiris even if its for economical purposes. What is good for the goose should be good for the gander. i

If Itsekiris say they are Yoruba, then their oil if accepted by them would also be our common wealth. Until they cry foul, you can only watch from the distance!

In the meantime, you can choose to watch or do the world a favour and drink cyanide!

The above crap is a manifestation of anemic dementia. This waste pipe can not separate hunger for crude oil, fathomable ancestral lineage and constitutional pedigree.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

paymoron

I can care less about crude oil or any other thing that Nigeria has to offer. What is my business with crude oil? I make enough dough where I reside to cater for my family. My concern for Nigeria is about those who live there and suffering everyday. There is nothing that money made from crude oil in Nigeria provides that I don't have access to in my adopted country. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:45am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

Oh!! Do not forget Yoruba ancestral lineage with Ijo. Shameless bunch of inherent cowards.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Hunger not for what you don't have.

In warri we call it long-throat.

By the way you have not added a single shred of value to this thread other than portraying your poor up-bringing.

Don't judge me by your mother's dysfunctional method of raising a swine. That you hailed from a sty and was delivered from a pig does not mean I share the same traits.

Hunger not for what you don't have? That advise should be directed at the destitutes that keep thronging into Lagos from the east daily. However I think you missed the last bus for today. Try tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 1:46am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

The above crap is a manifestation of anemic dementia. This waste pipe can not separate hunger for crude oil, fathomable ancestral lineage and constitutional pedigree.

Mr man, you better don,t let the remaining teeth fall down.

Where were you when the meeting was being held? Or itsekiri people told you they were dragged to the table.

Meanwhile, to demonstrate Gani Adams audacity, the meeting was held in warri. People making mouth, should have mobilized to the venue in warri and confront him now?

Loudmouths.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

Don't judge me by your mother's dysfunctional method of raising a swine. That you hailed from a sty and was delivered from a pig does not mean I share the same traits.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hunger not for what you don't have? That advise should be directed at the destitutes that keep thronging into Lagos from the east daily. However I think you missed the last bus for today. Try tomorrow.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:47am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Oh!! Do not forget Yoruba ancestral lineage with Ijo. Shameless bunch of inherent cowards.

Oh, so it's not greed now but cowards? Lol...your brain is hemorrhaging!
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 1:48am On Dec 18, 2013
payless:

I can care less about crude oil or any other thing that Nigeria has to offer. What is my business with crude oil? I make enough dough where I reside to cater for my family. My concern for Nigeria is about those who live there and suffering everyday. There is nothing that money made from crude oil in Nigeria provides that I don't have access to in my adopted country. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Do not expose your weakness on the Internet. You sound like a dupe, olodo.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by lagcity(m): 1:51am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

Yoruba fortune hunting is beyond explanation with words.

We learnt from you na. Why the beef? SS/SE/MB anyone? grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 1:51am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Envious of what?
Your beautiful women? or your squeaky clean cities? or is it your culinary delicacies or your contribution to science?

Warri is less than 6hours by road from Lagos and about 35mins by air. Go and start your Tribal/Jihad campaingn to reclaim warri sharp-sharp.

I am not speaking for Warri people ohh. Let them decide your fate.

By the way before you go to warri try re-connecting with your northern gambari cousins in Kwara and see if they want to be associated with you

Why giving your self headache for God's sake Atleast let the istekiri people have decided. As for the case of Kwara you brot in- go to that state and call them Hausas and see what will happen to you. The Yorubas's geographical spread is quite enormous
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 1:51am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

okay, we say we are forging an ancestral lineage but you screamed blue murder saying our motive is borne out of greed for oil and I asked: what is wrong with being hungry for oil? Is it suicidal for an economy to hunger for crude oil which translates into hard currency and is a necessary instrument for development?

you turned the tables and i'm just turning it with you. Any which way, forqer! Any which way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo In Lagos For #vptouroftech / Governor Obiano, Catholic Church Want To Take Our Land - Anglicans / 2019 Elections: Meet Ahmed Buhari,the SNP Presidential Candidate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.