Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta (14139 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
atlwireles:

So you are laying claim to Warri grin grin grin grin grin grin
don't u knw dat both warri and even ph re part of oduah republic?...
I heard its d name of a new fast food joint, Oduah republic, no wonder chicken republic is going out of business a new product is in d market, visit the nearest coward near u smiley.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
lygn19:
don't u knw dat both warri and even ph re part of oduah republic?...
I heard its d name of a new fast food joint, Oduah republic, no wonder chicken republic is going out of business a new product is in d market, visit the nearest coward near u smiley.

This people are good comedians on NL. Let them come to Warri and open their mouths.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2013
Empty threats.

Where were you when Gani Adams was dancing azonto on itsekiri's soil. Or urhobos and ijaws intelligence gathering is so dumb that they never knew the one man riot squad was in town. They could have gone to the venue nah, and let him turn them to statue or ashes.

That says a lot about people that pride themselves in war. Warring people indeed.

It is all about wisdom and not noise making and gragra.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 1:00am On Dec 19, 2013
The wisdom that left thousands of itsekiris dead for nothing.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 1:06am On Dec 19, 2013
That was before the alliance. With this, your spiritual warfare had better be at its best.

You must be able to turn a bag of rice into bullet, you must be a summon gun from the air, you must be able to level anywhere with ordinary egg, you must be able to summon thunder to level a place, you must be able to ensure bullets are hanging around you and not touching you and dropping to the ground. This is not nollywood, this is a life show.

The game is on. 2015 is already being played in a strategic game of chess.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 1:07am On Dec 19, 2013
I wish you goodluck.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 1:09am On Dec 19, 2013
You create goodluck, you don't wait for one.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:39am On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

That was sermon I heard from Benson Idahosa in July 1987. He was on the grounds of Urhobo college having a retreat. Good times back then. Unfortunately, you have not been able to find your father yet. Now you are talking about Ogbe Ijoh. I will allow the ijaw on this forum take you up on that.
We are taking over. Obafemi Awolowo never made a mistake calling the Olu of Ebrohimi the Olu of Warri. Does "olu" sound Ibo?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:48am On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

This people are good comedians on NL. Let them come to Warri and open their mouths.
The two of you, Lygn and Atlwireless always console each other.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by MayorofLagos(m): 6:00am On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

OPC is in town; if you have grouse about who owns Warri you should approach and tell them to vacate.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

OPC is in town; if you have grouse about who owns Warri you should approach and tell them to vacate.
LoL...how do I contact them?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by MayorofLagos(m): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:

I thought you own Warri? You are in trouble if you dont know how to find OPC in your own town. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Watch out, we'll have Iyaloja and Babaloja in Complex Market, Deco; Ogebe Ijoh Market, Igbudu Market, Igbo Market, etc all in Warri.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:

Dial OPC's customer care.

Mind you, if you rely on the power of your gun, right in your presence, your gun will be bringing out water. What about that.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2013
superstar1: That was before the alliance. With this, your spiritual warfare had better be at its best.

You must be able to turn a bag of rice into bullet, you must be a summon gun from the air, you must be able to level anywhere with ordinary egg, you must be able to summon thunder to level a place, you must be able to ensure bullets are hanging around you and not touching you and dropping to the ground. This is not nollywood, this is a life show.

The game is on. 2015 is already being played in a strategic game of chess.

That's just it o...mayb they think its their fellow prostitutes(ibos) they will fight if they lay a finger on istekiri...na just half of Modakeke we will send to them
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2013
cbrass:

That's just it o...mayb they think its their fellow prostitutes(ibos) they will fight if they lay a finger on istekiri...na just half of Modakeke we will send to them

modakeke is a long thing for them. you want them to turn warri into hiroshima.

they think this is like JTF. They should ask Abacha and his army in Lagos. During the days of Abacha's madness, over 200bullets passed through Pa Adesanya's car and not a single one hit the man. U think say e easy or Na by mouth threat?

I have told them, if they love themself, they should just allow the peace to reign. In alliances, an assault on one, is an assault on all the parties in the alliance.

That other one that was making mouth that OPC should not come to warri. where were they when Gani Adams was on ground in Warri. Dem for go face am nah, make im come show dem say fali dey different from falilat.

You can only fight people you are seeing. They should ask Nigerian Army in their fight against agbekoyas. Guns were turning to snakes, clothes were turning to fire, soldiers were sleeping never to wake up again.

Abeg leave matter.

2015 is around the corner.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Watch out, we'll have Iyaloja and Babaloja in Complex Market, Deco; Ogebe Ijoh Market, Igbudu Market, Igbo Market, etc all in Warri.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Vision 2020 all igbos shld buy out all lands in lagos install our governor and kick the ofe back to ibadan deir rightful home grin
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2013
grin
osinachukwu: Vision 2020 all igbos shld buy out all lands in lagos install our governor and kick the ofe back to ibadan deir rightful home grin

grin grin grin grin grin

We are laffing in egberi.

You don't even know what you want again. One minute actualisation of Biafra or republic of y1bos, next minute they want to own Lagos.

First dare councillorship first?

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by aljharem(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2013
shymexx:

I need to know who's behind your handle. You crack me up all the time, truss.

I still remember when you used to post more often, nl was fun back then.

You need to come back!! grin

I am coming back soon grin
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2013
alj harem:

I am coming back soon grin
We re still waiting o, for the dream when d host wud be begging the parasite for blood.
This is year 2013 y is the south not begging arewa for food and money?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ba7man(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:
08053551239. 08065413659.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2013
ba7man: 08053551239. 08065413659.
Don't call dat line o, I called it and d ppl were telling me that, I just won 5million naira from OPC raffle draw, dat I shud send 1500card to claim it... They re thieves...

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ba7man(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:
Don't call dat line o, I called it and d ppl were telling me that, I just won 5million naira from OPC raffle draw, dat I shud send 1500card to claim it... They re thieves...
Lol,

make OPC catch you first.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by aljharem(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:
We re still waiting o, for the dream when d host wud be begging the parasite for blood.
This is year 2013 y is the south not begging arewa for food and money?

Dude, the north are in safe hands, Oil, seaport etc you name it we will have it by having a DIPLOMATIC relationship with the yorubas and SS. cool
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2013
alj harem:

Dude, the north are in safe hands, Oil, seaport etc you name it we will have it by having a DIPLOMATIC relationship with the yorubas and SS. cool
LoL...is it BOKOHARAMATIC relationship, or TERRORORISMATIC relationship?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by aljharem(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:
LoL...is it BOKOHARAMATIC relationship, or TERRORORISMATIC relationship?

A dipolomatic relationship, Igbos can be part of it as well so long as they respect others. No matter how small or disadvantage a region is, ALWAY still respect that region or group of people because they did not have a choice to be born their but were made there.

Igboman, respect and love the yorubas and hausas and we will do the same to you back in folds cool
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by aljharem(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2013
I have done it before and I can do it again. I maintain that the only reason yorubas and igbos are at each other's neck is because Igbo people don't respect us and our culture and as they say respect is reciprocal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2013
alj harem:

A dipolomatic relationship, Igbos can be part of it as well so long as they respect others. No matter how small or disadvantage a region is, ALWAY still respect that region or group of people because they did not have a choice to be born their but were made there.

Igboman, respect and love the yorubas and hausas and we will do the same to you back in folds cool
See lemme tel u sth, we all taught this same way too, what I don't understand is the way u northerners behave, seriously northerners re good ppl personally but u ppl just have wicked minds...I don't know y.
I advice we leave dz thread as it is coz its u dat started this Igbo stuff, coz if u proceed der is sth I might say ryt now that might ruin ur mind for the rest of the day.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2013
I can't wait to see market men and women answerable to Iyaloja and Babaloja in the markets in Warri.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
alj harem: I have done it before and I can do it again. I maintain that the only reason yorubas and igbos are at each other's neck is because Igbo people don't respect us and our culture and as they say respect is reciprocal grin grin grin
I maintain that the only reason y the yorubas and igbo are at each other's neck is because Yoruba people re very good at castigating sm1, they make fun of u at d nearest oppurtunity, its because of this that we started fighting back, and its like they can't take it no more... They wud be d 1st to say Igbo's re from villages but won't tell u that Igbo land was destroyed during war, yet when time for war reparation came, they and there allies from accross the otherside of the Niger used it to go and be developing western region, when actually d war was fought in the east.
They wud be d ones shouting Igbo's don't go to school, but won't remeber to say that Igbo's were once the most educated tribe in Nigeria, dat war killed most of der graduates, they won't also tell u that even the education that they enjoyed came from free education financed by d money that there govt seized from Igbo bank accts.
They wud be d ones saying Igbo's re taking moving into there land everyday,but won't tell u that life is in a circle, they tried to pauperise the eastern region by seizing most of there businesses and properties 2ru indigenization decree, now the chicken came home to roost and they want to drive them away.
All dz tins wud go scotch free if God, Jehovah, Allah, Jesus is not alive. As far as we igbo's still breath in the air know that in this life" what goes around comes around".

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh: I can't wait to see market men and women answerable to Iyaloja and Babaloja in the markets in Warri.

i repeat, don't allow that warri boy to have heart attack grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead / Fg’s Failure To Compensate Boko Haram’s Members Escalated Insurgency – OBJ / Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.