Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta (14138 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
superstar1:

i repeat, don't allow that warri boy to have heart attack grin grin grin grin grin grin
LoL
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:
I maintain that the only reason y the yorubas and igbo are at each other's neck is because Yoruba people re very good at castigating sm1, they make fun of u at d nearest oppurtunity, its because of this that we started fighting back, and its like they can't take it no more... They wud be d 1st to say Igbo's re from villages but won't tell u that Igbo land was destroyed during war, yet when time for war reparation came, they and there allies from accross the otherside of the Niger used it to go and be developing western region, when actually d war was fought in the east.
They wud be d ones shouting Igbo's don't go to school, but won't remeber to say that Igbo's were once the most educated tribe in Nigeria, dat war killed most of der graduates, they won't also tell u that even the education that they enjoyed came from free education financed by d money that there govt seized from Igbo bank accts.
They wud be d ones saying Igbo's re taking moving into there land everyday,but won't tell u that life is in a circle, they tried to pauperise the eastern region by seizing most of there businesses and properties 2ru indigenization decree, now the chicken came home to roost and they want to drive them away.
All dz tins wud go scotch free if God, Jehovah, Allah, Jesus is not alive. As far as we igbo's still breath in the air know that in this life" what goes around comes around".

oh boyyyyyyyy/ See lies/

How much did your igbo people had in bank. they withdrew everything before the war. Stop lying.

Indigenization of companies was Nigeria's protest and a way of getting back at the Europeans esp Uk , France and Netherland for supporting apartheid in South Africa and namibia (Rhodesia). It does not have anything to do with Igbos and it was even done in 1978 or 9 thereabout. It affected companies owned by foreign entities and not Igbos. If that is the lie you have been fed with by your lying uncles, in the name of propaganda, get yourself informed.

If your graduates died in the war, how is that our fault? were you not the ones that brought the war on yourselves.

We started asking you to leave our land, when we saw through your greedy and covetousness eg calling a yorubaland a no man;s land. something you can never dare in \kano, even if your forefathers have been staying there for 100years.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:
I maintain that the only reason y the yorubas and igbo are at each other's neck is because Yoruba people re very good at castigating sm1, they make fun of u at d nearest oppurtunity, its because of this that we started fighting back, and its like they can't take it no more... They wud be d 1st to say Igbo's re from villages but won't tell u that Igbo land was destroyed during war, yet when time for war reparation came, they and there allies from accross the otherside of the Niger used it to go and be developing western region, when actually d war was fought in the east.
They wud be d ones shouting Igbo's don't go to school, but won't remeber to say that Igbo's were once the most educated tribe in Nigeria, dat war killed most of der graduates, they won't also tell u that even the education that they enjoyed came from free education financed by d money that there govt seized from Igbo bank accts.
They wud be d ones saying Igbo's re taking moving into there land everyday,but won't tell u that life is in a circle, they tried to pauperise the eastern region by seizing most of there businesses and properties 2ru indigenization decree, now the chicken came home to roost and they want to drive them away.
All dz tins wud go scotch free if God, Jehovah, Allah, Jesus is not alive. As far as we igbo's still breath in the air know that in this life" what goes around comes around".
Your case is a sorry one. Is Dede your grand(father). You reason alike. It is Ibo people that are full of hatred especially against Yoruba because their parents planted the seed of hatred in them. I had both my primary and secondary education in the SS. You need to see how Ibo children jeer Yoruba children whenever any teacher mentioned any Yoruba surname when marking attendance. It's sad.
You lied the money (if at all there was any) seized from the east during the war was used to finance the free education in the west. Free education had been in the west right from when Obafemi Awolowo became the Premier in the 1950s whereas the war started in 1967.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
superstar1:

i repeat, don't allow that warri boy to have heart attack grin grin grin grin grin grin
I doubt if Atlwireles is an Urhobo. Is an Ibo trader.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I doubt if Atlwireles is an Urhobo. Is an Ibo trader.

Whatever he likes, he can be. Next time when Gani Adams enters warri, he should go and call tompolo and let him see the difference between fadeyi oloro and sylvester Stallone.

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Your case is a sorry one. Is Dede your grand(father). You reason alike. It is Ibo people that are full of hatred especially against Yoruba because their parents planted the seed of hatred in them. I had both my primary and secondary education in the SS. You need to see how Ibo children jeer Yoruba children whenever any teacher mentioned any Yoruba surname when marking attendance. It's sad.
You lied the money (if at all there was any) seized from the east during the war was used to finance the free education in the west. Free education had been in the west right from when Obafemi Awolowo became the Premier in the 1950s whereas the war started in 1967.
So all of a sudden d SS have become Igbo,,,
So u use some kids immaturity to judge an entire ethnic group, so what u re trying to tell me is that d yoruba's don't also have der own laugh once in a while, in my secondary sch during our free periods we wud just sit down and start beefin each other, from our grades, we wud enter our gf's, to d houses we live, to our names, sometimes even our fathers,,,but its all part of adolescence, so what u re saying is that because of the fact that I was beefed in a secondary sch in Edo state because of my name, I wud come and start saying Edo ppl hate igbo's, kids dat some of them haven't even known der left from there right. U RE REALLY IMMATURE.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

So if I might ask u, what was d Igbo money being seized for,...
GOWON once said dat Nigeria had so much money but there only problem was how to spend it, is it that all doz money Nigeria had wasn't enuf for it, its d money thet the Igbo's had that caught der interest?...
Ok what was all d seized money being used for?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:
So all of a sudden d SS have become Igbo,,,
So u use some kids immaturity to judge an entire ethnic group, so what u re trying to tell me is that d yoruba's don't also have der own laugh once in a while, in my secondary sch during our free periods we wud just sit down and start beefin each other, from our grades, we wud enter our gf's, to d houses we live, to our names, sometimes even our fathers,,,but its all part of adolescence, so what u re saying is that because of the fact that I was beefed in a secondary sch in Edo state because of my name, I wud come and start saying Edo ppl hate igbo's, kids dat some of them haven't even known der left from there right. U RE REALLY IMMATURE.
I live with Ibo people, I speak and write their language.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:
GOWON once said dat Nigeria had so much money but there only problem was how to spend it, is it that all doz money Nigeria had wasn't enuf for it, its d money thet the Igbo's had that caught der interest?...
So because Gowon said Nigeria had money meant the money belonged to Ibo?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:

When will you ibos stop complaining for God's sake...just pray hard and very hard that gej wins in 2015 because if he doesn't...hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ShineIt: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
SW bruhaha is being taken to Warri, this would make the Urhobos hate the Yorubas even more. Why do your guys like shooting yourselves in the foot?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Shine It: SW bruhaha is being taken to Warri, this would make the Urhobos hate the Yorubas even more. Why do your guys like shooting yourselves in the foot?

Who cares whether they hate or love us. We are ok with itshekiris love, our dear cousins.

Apart from OPC, modakeke people are coming into warri next week.

Anyone wey im papa wan bury am before new year, should face dem nah.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Who cares whether they hate or love us. We are ok with itshekiris love, our dear cousins.

Apart from OPC, modakeke people are coming into warri next week.

Anyone wey im papa wan bury am before new year, should face dem nah.

Broda... Modakeke is 2much for dat... Let Erin ile handle it or Okuku ppl...

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
I think Yoruba Nation is Complete now...

Baribas, Nupes, Egbiras, Edo and Igalas... Should just be left alone...

I wish Yorubas in Benin Republic will not be left out
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by 740megawatts: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
lygn19:

Mr iygn19, please I would advice you to do a thorough research on the Nigerian Civil War. You seem to rely more on oral stories than the factual events in books. There are many books (views/opinions and factual documentations) available on this subject. It might interest you to know that the Central Banks in Enugu (and Benin too) were looted during the war. Infact, the Nigerian pound was used to bankroll the printing of Biafran pounds until the currency was changed to NAIRA. It might also interest you to know that the FG paid all the revenues of the Eastern Government accrued to them during the 2.5 years war after the war ended. There are lot of documents out there to get yourself educated. That said, the Nigerian Civil War was an unfortunate calamity that could have been prevented!

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yoruba children una doo. When you have something to tell us in Warri, let's know where and when. All is this NL chest beating should be left to noise makers.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
There was tension and drama in Warri, Delta State yesterday as the National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples’ Congress (OPC), Otunba Gani Adams, inaugurateda Delta State chapter of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) in Itsekiri community.What would have been a bloody confrontation between angry Itsekiri youths and security operatives was averted by the swift intervention of the leadership of the Itsekiri Leaders of Thought, Itsekiri National Youth Council (INYC) and members of the OPC.Adams, who led 2,000 OPC leaders, including Alhaji Oyinlola Awe, Lateef Oladimejo and Mudashiru Aderibigbe, National Admin Secretary, Financial Secretary and Treasurer; INYC President, David Tonwe and others, were stopped from the venue of the ceremony.The ceremony, scheduled for 11am at the Atuwatse II Model Primary School, Esisi Road in the Oil City, was later moved to a private residence when policemen invaded the scene andbarricaded the entrance to the premises.Mr. Gbubemi Abigor, INYC spokesman, lamented the misinformation spread about the event.“Our idea is to have contact with our brothers from the Southwest (OPC) and ensure that we can relate socially, economically, politically, etc.“Funny enough, this very good and noble intention was marred by negative speculations. We deem it necessary that we should avoid anything that can dent this noble relationship we are trying to create,” Abigor, who spoke on behalf of INYC President, David Tonwe, said.Speaking in the same vein, Otunba Adams, who led a large contingent of about 80 of OPC National Coordinating Council members to Warri, said: “We are not in Itsekiri (Warri) to cause problem and I do not see anything bad in coming to Delta State.”The OPC leader regretted that respected Itsekiri leaders would spread false information about an ordinary meeting between two closely related ethnic groups, who share ancestral linkage.He said the congress was not a fully militant group as it was portrayed, stressing that the group has played its part, like other ethnic bodies, in restoring pride of place to the Yoruba nation.He hailed the Itsekiri Leaders of Thought for ensuring that OPC Delta State (Itsekiri chapter) was inaugurated and the INYC for hosting the OPC National Coordinating Council (NCC) Meeting without the predicted breakdown of law and order.“With what we have done, we have shown a great deal of maturity. We played down the issue of confrontation.“Our members in this community are more than 2,000. If we (had) marched them to the field, there would have been chaos. I have to thank the leadership and organisation skill of the Itsekiri for the level of understanding,” he added.Earlier, Pa Ayomike, who receivedthe OPC and INYC teams in his home, slammed the state government for preventing attendees from enjoying the freedom of association as provided by the constitution, stressing that it has become a recurring incident for the government to violate the constitution.However, he commended OtunbaAdams and the leadership of the Itsekiri National Youth Council, led by Tonwe, for achieving the goal of the day despite the intimidation and harassment by security operatives.Pa Ayomike, a reputable historian, later presented one of his books, titled: ‘Warri: A Focus on The Itsekiri’, to commemorate the historical visit.The inauguration of Comrade Hakeem Agboola as the OPC Delta chapter coordinator was witnessed by Mr. Amorighoye Mene, Mr. Edward Ekpoko, Chief F.A. Rewane, Prof. Tony Afejuku, Mr. David Iwere and Dr. Lucky Akaruesehttp:

//thenationonlineng.net/new/commotion-gani-adams-inaugurates-opc-itsekiri-chapter/
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
740megawatts:

Mr iygn19, please I would advice you to do a thorough research on the Nigerian Civil War. You seem to rely more on oral stories than the factual events in books. There are many books (views/opinions and factual documentations) available on this subject. It might interest you to know that the Central Banks in Enugu (and Benin too) were looted during the war. Infact, the Nigerian pound was used to bankroll the printing of Biafran pounds until the currency was changed to NAIRA. It might also interest you to know that the FG paid all the revenues of the Eastern Government accrued to them during the 2.5 years war after the war ended. There are lot of documents out there to get yourself educated. That said, the Nigerian Civil War was an unfortunate calamity that could have been prevented!
Thank God for Awolowo who immediately changed the Nigerian currency when Biafran soldiers broke into central bank branches in Benin and Calabar. This rendered the stolen currency useless as could not be used to buy weapons outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles: There was tension and drama in Warri, Delta State yesterday as the National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples’ Congress (OPC), Otunba Gani Adams, inaugurateda Delta State chapter of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) in Itsekiri community.What would have been a bloody confrontation between angry Itsekiri youths and security operatives was averted by the swift intervention of the leadership of the Itsekiri Leaders of Thought, Itsekiri National Youth Council (INYC) and members of the OPC.Adams, who led 2,000 OPC leaders, including Alhaji Oyinlola Awe, Lateef Oladimejo and Mudashiru Aderibigbe, National Admin Secretary, Financial Secretary and Treasurer; INYC President, David Tonwe and others, were stopped from the venue of the ceremony.The ceremony, scheduled for 11am at the Atuwatse II Model Primary School, Esisi Road in the Oil City, was later moved to a private residence when policemen invaded the scene andbarricaded the entrance to the premises.Mr. Gbubemi Abigor, INYC spokesman, lamented the misinformation spread about the event.“Our idea is to have contact with our brothers from the Southwest (OPC) and ensure that we can relate socially, economically, politically, etc.“Funny enough, this very good and noble intention was marred by negative speculations. We deem it necessary that we should avoid anything that can dent this noble relationship we are trying to create,” Abigor, who spoke on behalf of INYC President, David Tonwe, said.Speaking in the same vein, Otunba Adams, who led a large contingent of about 80 of OPC National Coordinating Council members to Warri, said: “We are not in Itsekiri (Warri) to cause problem and I do not see anything bad in coming to Delta State.”The OPC leader regretted that respected Itsekiri leaders would spread false information about an ordinary meeting between two closely related ethnic groups, who share ancestral linkage.He said the congress was not a fully militant group as it was portrayed, stressing that the group has played its part, like other ethnic bodies, in restoring pride of place to the Yoruba nation.[b]He hailed the Itsekiri Leaders of Thought for ensuring that OPC Delta State (Itsekiri chapter) was inaugurated and the INYC for hosting the OPC National Coordinating Council (NCC) Meeting without the predicted breakdown of law and order.“With what we have done, we have shown a great deal of maturity. We played down the issue of confrontation.“Our members in this community are more than 2,000. If we (had) marched them to the field, there would have been chaos. I have to thank the leadership and organisation skill of the Itsekiri for the level of understanding,” he added.Earlier, Pa Ayomike, who receivedthe OPC and INYC teams in his home, slammed the state government for preventing attendees from enjoying the freedom of association as provided by the constitution, stressing that it has become a recurring incident for the government to violate the constitution.However, he commended OtunbaAdams and the leadership of the Itsekiri National Youth Council, led by Tonwe, for achieving the goal of the day despite the intimidation and harassment by security operatives.[/b]Pa Ayomike, a reputable historian, later presented one of his books, titled: ‘Warri: A Focus on The Itsekiri’, to commemorate the historical visit.The inauguration of Comrade Hakeem Agboola as the OPC Delta chapter coordinator was witnessed by Mr. Amorighoye Mene, Mr. Edward Ekpoko, Chief F.A. Rewane, Prof. Tony Afejuku, Mr. David Iwere and Dr. Lucky Akaruesehttp:

//thenationonlineng.net/new/commotion-gani-adams-inaugurates-opc-itsekiri-chapter/

He who has ears, let him heed the warnings of the gods. Why did govt had to
Close the venue. Itshekiri leaders welcome
them into itshekiri land and they were not
the one that prevented from using the initial venue.

If the police had wanted wahala, they should have shot first or if any ethnic group had wanted wahala. They should have mobilized their on their own, not hiding under the clout of govt.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
740megawatts:

Their story telling uncles will never tell them, they looted CBN. What they will keep telling them is the fictitious and dubious money that never existed that they lost to Nigerian banks.

Their babies too will be regurgitating it, forgetting that everybody is not as dumb as them.

The Money left in their banks by Nigerians, where is it?
Was it Nigerians that looted CBN?
How many people had bank account then, if Cbn is still telling us we are grossly under banked in 2013 with a mere percentage of 54%?
How will people travelling to their newly created country, not empty their bank accounts in nigeria?

They always think others are stup1d and dumb as them.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

He who has ears, let him heed the warnings of the gods. Why did govt had to
Close the venue. Itshekiri leaders welcome
them into itshekiri land and they were not
the one that prevented from using the initial venue.

If the police had wanted wahala, they should have shot first or if any ethnic group had wanted wahala. They should have mobilized their on their own, not hiding under the clout of govt.

Young man go look and count the graves of the dead iteskiris from the 90s and 2000s crises you might understand better.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
I read some of what was written here when I came in last night and I retutned this evening to read more. I can't believe what I see in here.

OPC is primarily focused on socio-cultural fraternity amongst Yorubas. OPC locations are worldwide and anywhere you see Afenifere (the socio-political arrowhead) or Agbekoya (the socio-economic), you will also find OPC. Yoruba culture traverses the globe and hence OPC has presentation across the globe.

OPC is reinvesting Yorubas in the ethos and philosophical truths of our ancestors.

OPC is not in Warri to fight or to confront with others or stoke division. OPC is there to safeguard and reassure Yoruba kith and kin that they have nothing to fear for their safety and that of their community. People are handicapped from living fully and culturally when they have to worry about safety and security. Itsekiri does not have to be concerned about this anymore. Ijaw does not have to be concerned about Itsekiri launching an attack anymore either. OPC wishes for Ijaw what Ijaw wishes for Itsekiri.

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:
I read some of what was written here when I came in last night and I retutned this evening to read more. I can't believe what I see in here.

OPC is primarily focused on socio-cultural fraternity amongst Yorubas. OPC locations are worldwide and anywhere you see Afenifere (the socio-political arrowhead) or Agbekoya (the socio-economic), you will also find OPC. Yoruba culture traverses the globe and hence OPC has presentation across the globe.

OPC is reinvesting Yorubas in the ethos and philosophical truths of our ancestors.

OPC is not in Warri to fight or to confront with others or stoke division. OPC is there to safeguard and reassure Yoruba kith and kin that they have nothing to fear for their safety and that of their community. People are handicapped from living fully and culturally when they have to worry about safety and security. Itsekiri does not have to be concerned about this anymore. Ijaw does not have to be concerned about Itsekiri launching an attack anymore either. OPC wishes for Ijaw what Ijaw wishes for Itsekiri.

OPC has no business in Delta state, not yesterday, not tomorrow and forever more. Your Yoruba boundary does not include Delta state. If you think otherwise, Warri people will always make you see reason.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

i dont know the problem here.
the place was not attacked. People invited them to establish a unit of the socio-cultural group on their land. the people that invited them are not complaining. what is now the stress there? He has been going back and forth for 3days now.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

Young man go look and count the graves of the dead iteskiris from the 90s and 2000s crises you might understand better.

Mr. man,

The deads are gone. So what is their business in this matter?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

OPC has no business in Delta state, not yesterday, not tomorrow and forever more. Your Yoruba boundary does not include Delta state. If you think otherwise, Warri people will always make you see reason.
We are not interested in all of Delta State but those people in the state that are ours - the Itsekiri. I happy for this because I am Yoritsekiri ie Yoruba and Itsekiri.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

Is Delta State a culture?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Is Delta State a culture?

Your question makes no sense.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by atlwireles: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Mr. man,

The deads are gone. So what is their business in this matter?

The dead leave a footprint for the living.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
We are not interested in all of Delta State but those people in the state that are ours - the Itsekiri. I happy for this because I am Yoritsekiri ie Yoruba and Itsekiri.
i dont know why he is using paracetamol for someone else with headache.
Itsekiris are not complaining.
Please ask him, what is his ethnic group? i dont know why he is opposing it vehemently, if he does not have a hidden agenda.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by papparatzzi2013: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
atlwireles:

The dead leave a footprint for the living.

..... and the living avoid the footprints of the dead, that led to them to their death.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
To all my Itsekiri brothers and sisters,

Itsekiri dede, mo kia han. Doo! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Safer For Doing Business—buhari / Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.