Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta (14140 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 2:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola: Ejo lo wa ro, poroki lo wa ta. Ejo to fe ro, soun lo pa tisha?

you don dey incant?

Have you ran out of vulgar English words to post?

Nah today. Only time will expose your types.

I pray that your type get sterilized so that you will not breed a brood of vipers to unleash on this world.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 2:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

aww...you are lost for words. See my assessment of you and your ilk was apt earlier on. This is what you degenerate to when you have been given a good rollicking!

You lot don't have emotional stamina at all! You start it but can never finish it. When you are caught in the ally, you start to throw out obscenities. Don't you think that it is a shameful turn of events when a male (sorry, a boy) having been mercilessly annihilated by a female has no decent comebacks but to resort to name calling?

Anyhoo, i'm not getting into that gutter with you. There's only room for one in there and that is you. Swim in it but when you are ready to be leather whooped, you know to beckon on me.

I must advice you lacked mental capacity and intellectual pedigree to witness sound exercise of intellectualism. You definitely come across as a coyote in heat. This is a patriotic advice and I suggest you take to heart. It does not pay me any dividend to beat up demented hag over the silly conducts of her elders. OPC is quite as irrelevant as you are in the scheme of things within the jungle called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 2:26am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

I must advice you lacked mental capacity and intellectual pedigree to witness sound exercise of intellectualism. You definitely come across as a coyote in heat. This is a patriotic advice and I suggest you take to heart. It does not pay me any dividends to beat up demented hag over the silly conducts of her elders. OPC is quite as irrelevant as you are in the scheme of things within the jungle called Nigeria.

ignore the b1cth.

she is obviously syphilitic

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 2:26am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola: Ejo lo wa ro, poroki lo wa ta. Ejo to fe ro, soun lo pa tisha?

Its a fearful thing to pick issues with you ooo...the guy should have gone for his size...anyway iyen na ti to yin oo..ema bu mo

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 2:28am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:

grin grin grin grin

The stup1d fauqer deliberatly waded in to disrupt and derail this thread so that it can be moved to the ethnic and sectarian section. He thinks he has succeeded in doing so and have now run to the complaints thread to suggest it to be moved.

We ought to be vigilant to their tactics. Don't engage them when you see where they are heading anymore. Threads like this does not deserve to be dumped into that section. We must see through their agenda to silence all things Yoruba progress here.

I will take that advise myself.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 2:30am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

The stup1d fauqer deliberatly waded in to disrupt and derail this thread so that it can be moved to the ethnic and sectarian section. He thinks he has succeeded in doing so and have now run to the complaints thread to suggest it to be moved.

We ought to be vigilant to their tactics. Don't engage them when you see where they are heading anymore. Threads like this does not deserve to be dumped into that section. We must see through their agenda to silence all things Yoruba progress here.

Thumbs up.

I have even decided to be ignoring those asiwere group of companies.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 2:31am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

I must advice you lacked mental capacity and intellectual pedigree to witness sound exercise of intellectualism. You definitely come across as a coyote in heat. This is a patriotic advice and I suggest you take to heart. It does not pay me any dividend to beat up demented hag over the silly conducts of her elders. OPC is quite as irrelevant as you are in the scheme of things within the jungle called Nigeria.

ok, we've heard you. Now, wipe your drool off the floor and stop derailing.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 2:33am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:

Thumbs up.

Ahahahahahahahah grin
superstar1:

Thumbs up.

Ahahahahahahahah
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by cbrass(m): 2:35am On Dec 18, 2013
Got to rest my head in this dark room since oga jonathan done sell phcn nw wetin man go do Anyway no fight una self again oo..seeya

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 2:36am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

ok, we've heard you. Now, wipe your drool off the floor and stop derailing.

I guess you have been wiping drool of imbecilic goon of a boyfriend as to recognize drool. I do not think being ugly equates to stupidity.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 2:36am On Dec 18, 2013
cbrass: Got to rest my head in this dark room since oga jonathan done sell phcn nw wetin man go do Anyway no fight una self again oo..seeya

Odaaro, koloun ji wa re. wink

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Desola(f): 2:37am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess you have been wiping drool of imbecilic goon of a boyfriend as to recognize drool. I do not think being ugly equates to stupidity.

Well...now you know. Anything more to share with us about your life?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 2:40am On Dec 18, 2013
Desola:

Stop exhibiting your schizophrenic paranoia here.

You specifically waded in and derailed this thread into an Igbo bashing thread and assuming any one not supporting OPC in Warri despite their past and current demerits and the not so recent violent past of Warri as being an Igbo.

You then took this thread personally and started hauling insults left-right-center displaying your unstable state without adding an iota of value to the main discussion.

For the record this is the only time I have gone to the Complaints thread on a topic other than querying the MODs about a ban and my reason are in tact given that this thread has decayed beyond an reasonable argument since your lot have lumped up together like the feeble broomsticks to derail and insult other posters blindly.

You can go back and check the complaints thread and see if I made any case against any of you individually. That is not my style. I am not a snitch and will never be and I won't do the work of the Janitors here on Nairaland.

On your call for "vigilance" I will like to add that you are in deep slumber resembling a comatose state.

You are barely alive as a human being as you have chosen to live your life as a tribe rather than a Human Being.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by superstar1(m): 2:43am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Stop exhibiting your schizophrenic paranoia here.

You specifically waded in and derailed this thread into an Igbo bashing thread and assuming any one not supporting OPC in Warri despite their past and current demerits and the not so recent violent past of Warri as being an Igbo.

You then took this thread personally and started hauling insults left-right-center displaying your unstable state without adding an iota of value to the main discussion.

For the record this is the only time I have gone to the Complaints thread on a topic other than querying the MODs about a ban and my reason are in tact given that this thread has decayed beyond an reasonable argument since your lot have lumped up together like the feeble broomsticks to derail and insult other posters blindly.

You can go back and check the complaints thread and see if I made any case against any of you individually. That is not my style. I am not a snitch and will never be and I won't do the work of the Janitors here on Nairaland.

On your call for "vigilance" I will like to add that you are in deep slumber resembling a comatose state.

You are barely alive as a human being as you have chosen to live your life as a tribe rather than a Human Being.

Point noted.

Thank you.

Mind you, you started the m0ronic and stup1d "The Ungrateful Lagos" thread for bashing of yorubas. Practise what you preach, preacher.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Dsecret: 2:43am On Dec 18, 2013
4 pages of tribal rantings .c'mon guys; solve it off
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

Yoruba fortune hunting is beyond explanation with words.

You think that is how the Itsekiri see things?
Even if it was, why is it your problem?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 2:57am On Dec 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You think that is how the Itsekiri see things?
Even if it was, why is it your problem?

I guess the problem is yours. I say grease to the elbows of the Yoruba peeps in their quest of ancestral lineage with Itsekiri. Please remember Delta State does not belong to Itsekiri.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Dsecret: 2:58am On Dec 18, 2013
As for my take on the issue being discuss, I don't think there is anything wrong with the meeting since it is of mutual consent from the two sides.welcome development i must say.but we should all try as much as possible to make our points without bringing other people tribe down.We don't necessarily have to denigrate the other tribes to make our points clear. c'mon people.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 3:07am On Dec 18, 2013
superstar1:

Mind you, you started the m0ronic and stup1d "The Ungrateful Lagos" thread for bashing of yorubas. Practise what you preach, preacher.

Mr. Man, I am a Lagosian from a prominent creole family. I say Lagosian and NOT Yoruba because I am not in any way genetically linked to Yoruba peoples.

My first name is Yoruba as is the tradition with most Creole descendants and I have an English Surname.

My Mother is from Delta and I did my secondary schooling in a boarding school in Warri.

I wrote that piece in the most instigating manner because I have come to feel offended by the current leadership in Lagos treating Lagos as a FOR Yorubas alone and targeting certain people from a particular section.

I am the least tribal person in this country and in my office I have been accused by my supposedly tribes men for not being truly Yoruba which I never claimed to be in any time in my life. Being Lagosian is not equal to being Yoruba at least in my own case.

So if you felt offended by my write up I suggest you go back and re-read what I wrote.

As a Yoruba man I am sure you will pride yourself as being the most open critics in Nigeria without fear or prejudice just as you are fond of citing Obasajo as a case when in office so in that light I hope to shed the light of your hypocrisy in not accepting criticism when it come to who actually developed Lagos. And as a Lagosian I can authoritatively tell you that we or at least our creole fore-fathers built Lagos from scratch.

Now it is out.

Do I still sound Igbo to you now?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

[s]Mr. Man, I am a Lagosian from a prominent creole family. I say Lagosian and NOT Yoruba because I am not in any way genetically linked to Yoruba peoples.

My first name is Yoruba as is the tradition with most Creole descendants and I have an English Surname.

My Mother is from Delta and I did my secondary schooling in a boarding school in Warri.

I wrote that piece in the most instigating manner because I have come to feel offended by the current leadership in Lagos treating Lagos as a FOR Yorubas alone and targeting certain people from a particular section.

I am the least tribal person in this country and in my office I have been accused by my supposedly tribes men for not being truly Yoruba which I never claimed to be in any time in my life. Being Lagosian is not equal to being Yoruba at least in my own case.

So if you felt offended by my write up I suggest you go back and re-read what I wrote.

As a Yoruba man I am sure you will pride yourself as being the most open critics in Nigeria without fear or prejudice just as you are fond of citing Obasajo as a case when in office so in that light I hope to shed the light of your hypocrisy in not accepting criticism when it come to who actually developed Lagos. And as a Lagosian I can authoritatively tell you that we or at least our creole fore-fathers built Lagos from scratch.

Now it is out.[/s]

Do I still sound Igbo to you now?

7 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 3:24am On Dec 18, 2013
I am not Yoruba ohhh!
I stated clearly my ancestry which I am proud of.
Because my ancestors settled here and not someplace else say Haiti, Jamaica, Dominica republic, Brazil, Sierra Leon or Liberia does not make me Yoruba.

It is not meant for you to believe as I know I am NOT YORUBA and very Proud of my Ancestry.

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Magic Bishop is so deluded he doesnt know where he originated from anymore

a Lagos indigene typing this crap on another thread

Akpabio is building a deep port. There is an existing port in Warri and Calabar but the Aboki controlled customs has restricted shipping of specific goods only to these ports.

Hyundai is building a sea port and a ship yard in Bayelsa.

It's just a matter of time before your Lagos crumbles grin grin grin grin grin

Did your ancestors settle in Japan, Korea, Italy and canada too?? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 4:02am On Dec 18, 2013
Crassus: Magic Bishop is so deluded he doesnt know where he come from anymore

The dude is correct about his ancestral background not Yoruba. I have reiterated the fact that most Lagosians were not Yoruba but relatives of returnees.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

The dude is correct about his ancestral background not Yoruba. I have reiterated the fact that most Lagosians were not Yoruba but relatives of returnees.

Not talking to you old man... SPARE THE TALES FOR YOUR REGULARS. NOT INTERESTED!

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by ijawcitizen(m): 4:07am On Dec 18, 2013
atlwireles:

There is enough history to guide your boys. The last time they were all refugees in sapele. Push your lucky again, we will always defend what belongs to us in Warri without fear or favor. Cross your boundary in the creeks and the Ijaw, will show you who owns papa's land. By the way, use your barcansita and Ijaw_Citizen IDs to spew your yoruba rubbish.
Let me start by correct Atlwireles that I'm a proper Ijaw man. Last time we met we're in good tune, when did you join the band wagon of scared Igbos to brand me Yoruba?

The action of Yorubas & OPC is really provocative to say the least. They simple don't understand that the volatile nature of the relative peace being experienced in Warri came at great compromises mostly from Ijaws & Urhobos. I see the Yorubas throwing their weight behind Itshekiris to encourage their claim on Warri main town & possible the entire 3 Warri LGAs is seen as the easiest way to destabilize the Niger Delta.

I say this because NONE of the issues that gave rise to the Warri crises have been resolved, what exists at the moment is more or lest a ceasefire with lots of compromise from Ijaw & Urhobo. The Itsekiris have always been on the offensive by claiming Warri as "their god-given homeland" but usually ignored, but bringing in Yoruba into Warri is simply unacceptable.

We all know the history of Itsekiris at our fingertips, they didn't come from Yoruba, they are escapees from Benin that settled inside Ijawland. As a matter of fact, the founder of the Itsekiri nation GINUWA lived and died a REFUGEE in Ijawland, then NONE of the Itsekiri towns (not to speak of "kingdom"wink was in existence. From their settler status, they enjoyed Ijaw hospitality & were allowed by the Ijaws & Urhobos to establish their own towns amongst us in peace without any intimidation. But now they've turned out to be ingrates and doing everything possible to make Warri their property in an attempt to escape the reality that they are indeed settlers in Warri.

My advice to the Yoruba new comers is that they should ensure the political partitioning of Warri into 3 for the constituent nationalities in Warri before seeking to unite with Itsekiris in "Warri" because the defintion of "Warri" defers amongst the ethnic groups.

Any attempt by the Yorubas to further the Itsekiri land-grab agenda in Warri will be resisted with maximun force.

Remember Tompolo is an Ijaw from Warri too.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 4:08am On Dec 18, 2013
Crassus: Magic Bishop is so deluded he doesnt know where he come from anymore

I don't expect you to believe me.

And at no time have I even been openly accepted as a Lagosian as being a Lagosian now also includes proving ones ethnicity to go along. Even my great great grand father's house in Lagos Island is currently occupied by people who are obviously squatters and of no relation to our family. There is an amala joint downstairs.

The Lagos I once loved to hate is no more.

What Lagos has become now is a City controlled by one man.

Where do you suggest I am from since you know me better than myself?

If for anything, the so loved and celebrated Lagos that is now off-limits even to me is not a city I will lay claim to.

If anything the only places worth claiming in Nigeria are Abuja and Calabar. Jos used to be on that list but now it's all gone to the baboons and dogs.

SO DON'T WORRY YOUR HEAD. I will not contest for governor since I don't want to end up like Fuso Williams.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 4:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Crassus:

Not talking to you old man... SPARE THE TALES FOR YOUR REGULARS. NOT INTERESTED!

Young woman,

I guess your stark idiocy does not allow you to acknowledge Nairaland is a public forum not your father's domain.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

[s]I don't expect you to believe me.

And at no time have I even been openly accepted as a Lagosian as being a Lagosian now also includes proving ones ethnicity to go along. Even my great great grand father's house in Lagos Island is currently occupied by people who are obviously squatters and of no relation to our family. There is an amala joint downstairs.

The Lagos I once loved to hate is no more.

What Lagos has become now is a City controlled by one man.

Where do you suggest I am from since you know me better than myself?

If for anything, the so loved and celebrated Lagos that is now off-limits even to me is not a city I will lay claim to.

If anything the only places worth claiming in Nigeria are Abuja and Calabar. Jos used to be on that list but now it's all gone to the baboons and dogs.

SO DON'T WORRY YOUR HEAD. I will not contest for governor since I don't want to end up like Fuso Williams.[/s]

TELL ME MORE

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 4:12am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Young woman,

I guess your stark idiocy does not allow you to acknowledge Nairaland is a public forum not your father's domain.

Nairaland nah leveler .

Ignore the young fry.
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 18, 2013
DerideGull:

Young woman,

stop quoting me Old Head!

Do i know you?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by BishopMagic: 4:14am On Dec 18, 2013
Crassus:

TELL ME MORE

What will you want to know?
Re: Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta by DerideGull(m): 4:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Crassus:

stop quoting me Old Head!

Do i know you?

I never knew a domesticated monkey is quotable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu: My Kano Visit Not For Political Campaign / Arrested Boko Haram Bomber Dies(escapes) In Delta / Fg Approves N206bn For 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.