Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters (10354 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Bad Parents Bring Up Bad Children / Who Should Bring Up A Child? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by jeffizy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry I can't help but laugh.

I wl just ask you this... Are you ajebo yourself?

Cos you can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
mimicue:

Lol all those ones is in the genes and how you train your children.. U can't be ugly and want fine children like seriously they go resemble their fada na

grin grin grin No wonder some mothers are bleaching their babies in name of making them Aje.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Maybe Op did not need to use the word, Ajebutter.

The image of an ajebutter is an Obese, spoilt brat, unable to do anything for themselves. It is not ideal. But I doubt that is what you want.

I remember a family who got rich by government mistake grin. New money in action, Their weekend was incomplete without a time at Mr. Biggs or any of the junk selling eateries. The children got begged to finish their daily meals filled with all kinds of meat. It was an unhealthy life. Of course, they Were fat. And could speak English because they attended good schools but were very dumb.

@Op my advice to you is to spend the extra money you may have on extra curricular activities for the Children. Let them learn to swim, or play other sports. Save the rest.

You don't need the overly expensive schools. You can however live in a posh area. It is still better to live where you are considered rich than live among the rich and be the poorest. Your Children's self esteem, if not yours joined with it may be affected.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
byvan:

grin grin grin No wonder some mothers are bleaching their babies in name of making them Aje.

illiterates or money miss roaders. grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Byvan, ur head dey there!

U r absolutely correct.
My son's creche requested for his picture for the school calendar not long ago.
When we used to go to the clinic, they will always use him as an example when teaching nursing mums.
Its about ur style not ur pocket.

Even with d money, u won't know d right thing to do!

Is your baby light skinned? yellowpawpaw?
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Dannylux: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Just buy have enough house maids, that's the first step. grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good schools and a decent environment. A good school doesn't mean the most expensive. The company you keep also comes into play. Children imitate what they see. if you are ajekpako, your child will be ajekpako.
To the poster that said staff schools will make your children ajebutter, that cannot be any further from the truth. my 3 razzest friends all went to uni staff schools, 2 of them have both parents as senior lecturers/ professors in Universities.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
byvan: Lynpetra you are so funny grin.
grin grin

I also remembered the ororo I bottle in an empty lip gloss kpangolo during hamattan grin.I remembered the long plaited sungass(hope that's d name),my mom wud plait me,my worst fear always reserved at the final part where she wud bend it down.It hurts like hell.Remembered cutting my hair with her sewing scissor,and hide under the bed for hours.Remembered she nearly had an heart attack when she saw my hair grin,remembered"who mess am,na ojo...." grin,remembered my Christmas dress,the cap and the purse,the timeless rubber wristwatch,the alinco glasses and the Hausa perfume to match.Remembered my Bob Marley burnt with candle at the tip....Remembered the WWF's I did with my brothers untop pee soaked bed!I use to be Hauk Hogan!
Remembered the bottle of fanta Chapman shared,how I wud add water to increase mine grin.

It was funny and sweet!
I still remember....

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
deols:

illiterates or money miss roaders. grin

My friend uses Fair and white(pink container) on his 18month old baby,she has now switched to Swiss collagen.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kanwulia: Na money dey make aje-butter pikin o!
Like me of course!!!!! cool
You must do the following.

1. Teach your child to READ and WRITE! YOU MUST TEACH THEM YOURSELF!!!!
2. PRIVATE SCHOOLS ONLY!!!!! YOUR CHILD CAN NOT MIX WITH LOW-LIVES ON OR OFFLINE!!! kiss

3. Travel to different places for EXPOSURE and for the MAXIMUM SOPHISTICATED.
4. Educational video games, movies and entertainment.

5. Most importantly, YOU MUST INVEST IN THE ART OF PUBLIC SPEAKING!

Aje butters DO NOT HAVE STRRRRRRRONG NATIVE ACCENTS!!!! Even when they speak their mother/father tongues! cool
Aje butters DO NOT HAVE STRRRRRRRONG FACES!!!! grin
Aje butters DO NOT HAVE LOCAL OR BUSHMEAT ACCENT!!! grin

We sound like SANUSI LAMIDO not OBJ OR PATIENCE JONATHAN!!!!!

If your parents were Aje butters like mine, THEN IT BECOMES GENETIC! WE NEVER LOOK OR SOUND ROUGH!!!! cool

No CRAW-CRAW or DOMESTIC VIOLENCE KOBOKO SCARS EITHER!!!

If your papa or mama dey beat you like GOAT, you can only grow up to be a CYBER- BULLY WANNABEE OR A STREET THUG or THUGGESS! You can NEVER b e an AJE-BUTTER! grin

Jesus!!! Laff don kill me here.This is funny and the fact!

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lynpetra,I definitely flexed the sungass too, horrible hair do grin.i hated wearing shapeless natives the most embarassed.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
byvan: Lynpetra,I definitely flexed the sungass too, horrible hair do grin.i hated wearing shapeless natives the most embarassed.
Now,you kids won't experience such,because you would give your best.I really admire and love the life of Ajebutter as I claim to he one at this point in my life grin.All the same it won't be as fun as Ajekpako.I no fit leave my Ajekpako life,I can only hide it when the need arises. grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
byvan:

My friend uses Fair and white(pink container) on his 18month old baby,she has now switched to Swiss collagen.

That is bad. Talk to her about it, please. She can use sunscreens to keep their skin pretty but not bleach it angry sad
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
lynpetra: grin grin

I also remembered the ororo I bottle in an empty lip gloss kpangolo during hamattan grin.I remembered the long plaited sungass(hope that's d name),my mom wud plait me,my worst fear always reserved at the final part where she wud bend it down.It hurts like hell.Remembered cutting my hair with her sewing scissor,and hide under the bed for hours.Remembered she nearly had an heart attack when she saw my hair grin,remembered"who mess am,na ojo...." grin,remembered my Christmas dress,the cap and the purse,the timeless rubber wristwatch,the alinco glasses and the Hausa perfume to match.Remembered my Bob Marley burnt with candle at the tip....Remembered the WWF's I did with my brother untop pee soaked bed!I use to be Hauk Hogan!
Remembered the bottle of fanta Chapman shared,how I wud add water to increase mine grin.

It was funny and sweet!
I still remember....

hahahha..very funny. See me picturing every of that grin

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Kanwulia: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
This thread NA THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!!

Lafffff oooooh!!!
LAFF!!!

* i need to gerrrrrout of this bed before i miss my flight *
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
deols:

That is bad. Talk to her about it, please. She can use sunscreens to keep their skin pretty but not bleach it angry sad

My dear in the game of raising kids,every woman believes she knows the best for her kids.i tried but she claimed that my kids ll be lighter if I was using the appropriate cream(i use johnson's range),i had to let her be.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mysticgal(f): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
cc why do you believe jaybee and deboskys kids would be ajebutter? those guys are aje pelele you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mimicue(f): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
lynpetra: grin grin

I also remembered the ororo I bottle in an empty lip gloss kpangolo during hamattan grin.I remembered the long plaited sungass(hope that's d name),my mom wud plait me,my worst fear always reserved at the final part where she wud bend it down.It hurts like hell.Remembered cutting my hair with her sewing scissor,and hide under the bed for hours.Remembered she nearly had an heart attack when she saw my hair grin,remembered"who mess am,na ojo...." grin,remembered my Christmas dress,the cap and the purse,the timeless rubber wristwatch,the alinco glasses and the Hausa perfume to match.Remembered my Bob Marley burnt with candle at the tip....Remembered the WWF's I did with my brother untop pee soaked bed!I use to be Hauk Hogan!

It was funny and sweet!
I still remember....

This is hilarious hahaha are u for real
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mimicue(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
byvan:

Jeez all in d name of fair baby
Why she no marry oyinbo na

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
@CC,People barely listen when they feel they are older and wiser,i tried..........she insisted that Swiss collagen is ok,recommending that I should try it and see for myself.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by damiso(f): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Hilarious thread.

Ajebo get levels sha.When you say we go on vacation every summer holidays, you go meet we only fly first, we only fly first go meet 'Daddy who are all these people on commercial' cos they only fly private grin grin grin grin grin grin Just joking

Poshness or sophistication is sometimes genetic I.e.British Aristocracy and for some its acquired over the years (not just about money).Money helps though

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by tellwisdom: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Poor gurl. I just hope you don't kill your children if they missed a pronunciation sad

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by damiso(f): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover:

Byvan please find a way of telling your friend that she is damaging her kids skin. These creams are way too strong for babies. A glowng and healthy skin looks much better and is much healthier than an artificially bleached dry and dull skin. These creams are absorbed and can cause kidney damage especially in a baby whose organss are not even mature.

CC you don't know being fair skinned is a sign of freshness to some people grin grin.I really felt like slapping one girl who kept yammering on about how dark my daughter is compared to her brother. Like the mother is not dark skinned Mschewww double hiss angry angry.I hate all those kain inferiority complex talk around my kids.To me my daughter has the freshest skin in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
mimicue:

This is hilarious hahaha are u for real

I also remembered the palm kernel oil cream(ude aku),the cabin biscuit hidden on the last floor of the wardrobe where no "rats and rats" wud reach,I remembered the "two eyes"in my brother's back school shorts,I remembered the smashed heads of the lizards,from copper ,cut and bent iron hangers stretched with rubber bands and fired!I remembered the RIP inscribed on soft woods with cortex standing over their shallow graves,I also remembered the rats,oh,the big fat rats,fearless and intimidating!I remembered how they walk majestically with their red asses,they would walk past u with an ego as big as my mom's fish they just ate and if u make any attempt to scare them,they might ignore or scare you by using your legs as the point of exit.

Those rats were intimidating!overfed with stolen foods!Walking majestically with honor around my childhood compound.You wake up to see half loaf of bread gone!!Sometimes you need to check the basin to find out if they made tea too! grin.I wud watch my sweet mom gather 'ISI azu'(fish head),mix it with[i]Indocede[/i](spelt right??),as she prepares to reduce their population angry grin angry

I still remember....
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
I dey come.My turn for clearance don reach. grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
The best thing to give your children is good education, train them and teach them moral lessons!

Your children might be ajebutter and get spoilt cool Ajebutter to me is a mumuaino!

if you have got money then you can Behind them up.

Simple as abc
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
damiso:
CC you don't know being fair skinned is a sign of freshness to some people grin grin.I really felt like slapping one girl who kept yammering on about how dark my daughter is compared to her brother. Like the mother is not dark skinned Mschewww double hiss angry angry.I hate all those kain inferiority complex talk around my kids.To me my daughter has the freshest skin in the world.

Exactly what am dealing with now,my last baby is a shade darker than his brothers.Some are foolish enough to even ask me why he is darker,even when they know my hubby is dark. Very annoying......
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
lynpetra: I dey come.My turn for clearance don reach. grin

NYSC clearance?
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
byvan:

NYSC clearance?

Yea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.