Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters (10352 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Bad Parents Bring Up Bad Children / Who Should Bring Up A Child? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
mgbeketoto: Please, when learning in "NURSERY", DON'T allow your children to say:

A is for AGOGO
B is for BLOWN-BLOW . . . . . grin

Chimoooo.
.my belle ooooo.
Damn this need to be on front page abeh
Laff ooo grin grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Don't allow your kids to chop GUGURU AND EPA without SPIT!

Dem face go strrrrrong gaaaaan!!! grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
If your child goes to school with 'red oil' stains on uniforms or has BITTER LEAF between the teeth from the previous day's/night's lunch or DINNER. . . .

NA KPAKORORO born am o!!!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
If your child has NEVER entered a plane before age 10 . . . . . Even to LAGOS OR OBUDU CATTLE RANCH. . . . embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by EfemenaXY: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
mgbeketoto: Don't allow your kids to chop GUGURU AND EPA without SPIT!

Dem face go strrrrrong gaaaaan!!! grin

Callotti - what's your own sef with strong face?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*** Desperately trying not to laugh here! ***

mgbeketoto: If your child goes to school with 'red oil' stains on uniforms or has BITTER LEAF between the teeth from the previous day's/night's lunch or DINNER. . . .

NA KPAKORORO born am o!!!! embarassed

embarassed embarassed

mgbeketoto: If your child has NEVER entered a plane before age 10 . . . . . Even to LAGOS OR OBUDU CATTLE RANCH. . . . embarassed

shocked shocked

OMG!! You need help! grin grin grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Callotti - what's your own sef with strong face?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*** Desperately trying not to laugh here! ***

STROOOOONG facial 'musculature' is the MOST TELLING HALLMARK OF KPAKORORO-ISM!!!

Too much 'swallow-swallow' without saliva to wash 'tins' down! embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by EfemenaXY: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^ Haha!!

e don do, I beg! grin grin

Compliments of the season babes kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by damiso(f): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My ribs hurt ' too much swallow'
A for agogo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
If your child MAKES AN AZZZE of himself/herself TRYING TO GO UP A DOWNWARD ESCALATOR and pissing all over himself or herself in ANY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITH FRIGHT. . . . . embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
If your child grows up SKIPPING breakfast. . . .EVEN WITH BILLIONS IN THE BANK. . . . . embarassed
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Don't allow your kids to walk around WITHOUT SLIPPERS OR SHOES, even when indoors!

Or they would grow up walking like THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO 'DODGE' nails and broken bottles EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE NIKES AND REEBOKS ON! cry

They be 'SRINGING' like TARZANS in da JUNGLES aka "local steppings'! grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Laffffff oooooo,my belle,my beleee yeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
NEVER allow dem use newspaper clean nyash grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
If you wanno "do" and you "engage" in "the-one-sided-pant-shift-technique' of 'SIM-CARD-insertion'. . . . . embarassed

YOU MUSTO BORN KPAKO-APOLOGY! grin

TUFIAKWA!!!! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
If your child picks da 'nostrils' and proceeds to TASTE HIS OR HER OWN SNORT. . . . .? angry

Oooooooooooh Noooooo!!!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by EfemenaXY: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^ Haha!

Adults do it now! Even politicians (behind their hankies!) grin grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by bluuu: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by bluuu: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
wetin persin no go read for NL.gringringrin
me i wan be tushed up babe aka big gal.wetin i go doembarassedembarassed
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Kanwulia no go kill person! Hard facts!

Who banned u again kanwulia.
I lv that handle.

Mods abeg stop banning kanwulia.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
mgbeketoto: If your child MAKES AN AZZZE of himself/herself TRYING TO GO UP A DOWNWARD ESCALATOR and pissing all over himself or herself in ANY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITH FRIGHT. . . . . embarassed

grin grin the worse is grown as s people. I love the expression of first timers. #falling things
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
grin tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Kanwulia no go kill person! Hard facts!

Who banned u again kanwulia.
I lv that handle.

Mods abeg stop banning kanwulia.

Don't mind that USEEEELESS OAMUMU4JONADUNCE in that BOKO-HARAM, JARUS-INFECTED NL POLITICAL SECTION!!! grin

DORTY PIPO WITH CRRRRRRRAB INFESTED PUBIC SYMPHISIZZZZZZZZ!!!! kiss

E say I cuss YORUBA peeps! The SMELLING, YORUBA CHRISTMAS BOKO-HARAM RAM ATI GOAT!!! kiss
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
mgbeketoto: Please, DON'T allow your children sleep with WRAPPERS! grin

Sleep in duvet, you want heat to kill am when Nepa takes light.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Isokan11: Its all in the head abeg. Take me for intance, I was raised I a wealthy home and I attended private schools till I went overseas for uni. I have lived outside naija now for almost 14 years but guess what? My yoruba still dey strong kakaraka - (in writing and verbally), I even speak two dialects - oyo and ilesha. I speak pidgin fluently and I speak nigerian accent english fluently too.. I also know how to switch it up when im with my oyinbo colleagues, in fact if u see me at work, you wont believe I be correct naija babe o... I eat my naija meals, I rarely eat burgers and co. my best meal is eba and okra with titus fish stew ( omg yesss).. I hate anything made with ororo (veg oil), I use palm oil for everything from moinmoin to frying plantains to making stew.. I mean I could go on and on. I have always been this way.. while in Naija my siblings liked to eat at chinese restaurants and oither expensive places but I enjoyed eating at 'Inasrate' in mokola ibadan....i also patronized 'Yakoyo' and 'Iya ope'. I was and is still the different one in my family. We all left naija at thesame time and if u hear my siblings' fancy ajebutter accent? Omo You wont believe we are siblings. You will think they were born here. My point is this: ajebutter ir not,as long as u teach your kids to know how to act and in the right setting, you teach them to speak with such intelligence, omo trust me, people willpraise you for raising them well... oh yea dont forget manners too.. teach them our ways.. Till todsy I kneel on both knees when I greet my parents or any adult. Its my culture and I love it.

In summary are you butter or kpako

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by oyinmama(f): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
mgbeketoto:

STROOOOONG facial 'musculature' is the MOST TELLING HALLMARK OF KPAKORORO-ISM!!!

Too much 'swallow-swallow' without saliva to wash 'tins' down! embarassed

Now this really got me cracking up....Madam Kanwulia won't injure me with laff for this Christmas oooooo!
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Richiy(f): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Build their self confidence...other things will follow naturally. But I'd rather raise a child that would adapt easily anywhere than raise a purely 'ajebo child'.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
hahhahahah

Who are these people
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Kanwulia: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
mgbeketoto:

Don't mind that USEEEELESS OAMUMU4JONADUNCE in that BOKO-HARAM, JARUS-INFECTED NL POLITICAL SECTION!!! grin

DORTY PIPO WITH CRRRRRRRAB INFESTED PUBIC SYMPHISIZZZZZZZZ!!!! kiss

E say I cuss YORUBA peeps! The SMELLING, YORUBA CHRISTMAS BOKO-HARAM RAM ATI GOAT!!! kiss

Banned by OAM4J in Politics for Typical YORUBA! You can NEVER get even half-truths from their mouths! Especially, if they are OGBONI-CHRISTIANS!. Ban expires on 11:58pm

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Back to topic jare!!!!
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Kanwulia: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Sleep in duvet, you want heat to kill am when Nepa takes light.

I actually meant PJs and Nities! kiss
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Andyblaze: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kanwulia: Na money dey make aje-butter pikin o!
Like me of course!!!!! cool
You must do the following.

1. Teach your child to READ and WRITE! YOU MUST TEACH THEM YOURSELF!!!!
2. PRIVATE SCHOOLS ONLY!!!!! YOUR CHILD CAN NOT MIX WITH LOW-LIVES ON OR OFFLINE!!! kiss

3. Travel to different places for EXPOSURE and for the MAXIMUM SOPHISTICATION.
4. Educational video games, movies and entertainment.

5. Most importantly, YOU MUST INVEST IN THE ART OF PUBLIC SPEAKING!

Aje butters DO NOT HAVE STRRRRRRRONG NATIVE ACCENTS!!!! Even when they speak their mother/father tongues! cool
Aje butters DO NOT HAVE STRRRRRRRONG FACES!!!! grin
Aje butters DO NOT HAVE LOCAL OR BUSHMEAT ACCENT!!! grin

We sound like SANUSI LAMIDO not OBJ OR PATIENCE JONATHAN!!!!!

If your parents were Aje butters like mine, THEN IT BECOMES GENETIC! WE NEVER LOOK OR SOUND ROUGH!!!! cool

No CRAW-CRAW or DOMESTIC VIOLENCE KOBOKO SCARS EITHER!!!

If your papa or mama dey beat you like GOAT, you can only grow up to be a CYBER- BULLY WANNABEE OR A STREET THUG or THUGGESS! You can NEVER be an AJE-BUTTER! grin

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Kanwulia: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kanwulia: Na money dey make aje-butter pikin o!
Like me of course!!!!! cool
You must do the following.

1. Teach your child to READ and WRITE! YOU MUST TEACH THEM YOURSELF!!!!
2. PRIVATE SCHOOLS ONLY!!!!! YOUR CHILD CAN NOT MIX WITH LOW-LIVES ON OR OFFLINE!!! kiss

3. Travel to different places for EXPOSURE and for the MAXIMUM SOPHISTICATION.
4. Educational video games, movies and entertainment.

5. Most importantly, YOU MUST INVEST IN THE ART OF PUBLIC SPEAKING!

Aje butters DO NOT HAVE STRRRRRRRONG NATIVE ACCENTS!!!! Even when they speak their mother/father tongues! cool
Aje butters DO NOT HAVE STRRRRRRRONG FACES!!!! grin
Aje butters DO NOT HAVE LOCAL OR BUSHMEAT ACCENT!!! grin

We sound like SANUSI LAMIDO not OBJ OR PATIENCE JONATHAN!!!!!

If your parents were Aje butters like mine, THEN IT BECOMES GENETIC! WE NEVER LOOK OR SOUND ROUGH!!!! cool

No CRAW-CRAW or DOMESTIC VIOLENCE KOBOKO SCARS EITHER!!!

If your papa or mama dey beat you like GOAT, you can only grow up to be a CYBER- BULLY WANNABEE OR A STREET THUG or THUGGESS! You can NEVER be an AJE-BUTTER! grin

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
^^^hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.