Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters (10353 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Bad Parents Bring Up Bad Children / Who Should Bring Up A Child? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Then I can see you from where am standing wink.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
i know d thread to come and read when I get moody

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Crazy pple!
Swizz cola on a tender skin? What!
Inferiority complex raised to infinity!

Deol, he is inbtw. Like his grandpa.
I prefer that too.
Hubby is fair but not like me. I don't like fairness at all, don't even know why I married one.yeye colour.
Had dreamnt of ebony or light choco guy.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Sissie(f): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ajebutter is so last season, OP try to make your kids ajemayonnaise.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sissie: Ajebutter is so last season, OP try to make your kids ajemayonnaise.

hahhhahahshhs grin grin grin grin

or ajecheese..u no go kill person with laugh
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Crazy pple!

I prefer that too.
Hubby is fair but not like me. I don't like fairness at all, don't even know why I married one.yeye colour.

Okay..I was thinking he is yellowpawpaw ni. Nigerians like light complexioned children like say..I dont even understand them.

He must be really cute for everyone to want his pixure..he is reall butty grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Mrsmansson(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
On CNN the other day,it was shown that Nigerians had the greater percentage in respect to bleaching cream
Inferiority
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Sissie(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
deols:

hahhhahahshhs grin grin grin grin

or ajecheese..u no go kill person with laugh

Lol, ajecheese is so in season LOL grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mysticgal(f): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
chaircover:

Cos I know no ni cheesy

Do you know something I dont know?

Share now o! before some people start wanting to clone them so their kids can be ajebota but go and end up with ajepalmoil instead. . . tongue cheesy grin

lol,those ajepelele,are practically mistaken ajebutters no matter the mayonnaise the rub they still get comma undecided grin. i get example
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by chickygirl: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
byvan: Am sure op doesn't mean the type of ajebutter that acts almost autistic,my guess is that she wants good mannered, attractive,intelligent and healthy kids . I might be wrong though,aje might mean different things to different people.
U got M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ point..tnx
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by chickygirl: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thank you all 4 ur wondaful contributions so far,.I realy got some points
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by tpia5: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
You want your kids to be real ajebutters or to mimic ajebutters?

For real ajebutters, it simply means the parents are very rich, and the term isn't necessarily a good one btw. It can be insultive depending on context.

If you want your kids to appear ajebutter even though you're maybe middle class or struggling to make middle class, then reduce the physical flogging, etc of your kids and make sure they have good food as well as enough to eat.

Etc etc.

Anyway, I don't know sha.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Ariyke: 12:04am On Dec 19, 2013
Sissie: Ajebutter is so last season, OP try to make your kids ajemayonnaise.
grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2013
tpia@:
You want your kids to be real ajebutters or to mimic ajebutters?

For real ajebutters, it simply means the parents are very rich, and the term isn't necessarily a good one btw. It can be insultive depending on context.

If you want your kids to appear ajebutter even though you're maybe middle class or struggling to make middle class, then reduce the physical flogging, etc of your kids and make sure they have good food as well as enough to eat.

Etc etc.

Anyway, I don't know sha.

Olorunkuishe grin

And that's concludes the class , aptly put.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by drmary: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Its not rocket science,let your focus be on raising intelligent,polite,well nourished smart children.Send them to a very good school(it doesn't have to be so expensive).Feed them with plenty of milk ,eggs n fruits.For me as a routine,minimum of an egg per day and a cup of milk at night.Make sure they sleep very well minimum of 10hours.make sure they don't spend all their free time watching cartoon,they should play ball,ride bicycle,play simple games,learn to swim,learn to play at least a musical instrument,talk to them intelligently,introduce them to your faith and never forget to pray for them.May God reward our labour on them.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by tpia5: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
wise words.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by chickygirl: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
drmary: Its not rocket science,let your focus be on raising intelligent,polite,well nourished smart children.Send them to a very good school(it doesn't have to be so expensive).Feed them with plenty of milk ,eggs n fruits.For me as a routine,minimum of an egg per day and a cup of milk at night.Make sure they sleep very well minimum of 10hours.make sure they don't spend all their free time watching cartoon,they should play ball,ride bicycle,play simple games,learn to swim,learn to play at least a musical instrument,talk to them intelligently,introduce them to your faith and never forget to pray for them.May God reward our labour on them.
Amen..U hv summarised everything I needed 2 hear. Tnx
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by veave(f): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
walahi lynpetra, u be my sister ne?
@times i want to sit out in a bukka soo bad buh i know people around would ask 'na wetin?'
i cant even remember how my brothers and I automatically turned to butty... i miss childhood...
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
veave: walahi lynpetra, u be my sister ne?
@times i want to sit out in a bukka soo bad buh i know people around would ask 'na wetin?'
i cant even remember how my brothers and I automatically turned to butty... i miss childhood...

Lol.
There are some things I don't think I can change.I love Buka foods till date,but clean places.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Isokan11: 12:55am On Dec 21, 2013
Its all in the head abeg. Take me for intance, I was raised I a wealthy home and I attended private schools till I went overseas for uni. I have lived outside naija now for almost 14 years but guess what? My yoruba still dey strong kakaraka - (in writing and verbally), I even speak two dialects - oyo and ilesha. I speak pidgin fluently and I speak nigerian accent english fluently too.. I also know how to switch it up when im with my oyinbo colleagues, in fact if u see me at work, you wont believe I be correct naija babe o... I eat my naija meals, I rarely eat burgers and co. my best meal is eba and okra with titus fish stew ( omg yesss).. I hate anything made with ororo (veg oil), I use palm oil for everything from moinmoin to frying plantains to making stew.. I mean I could go on and on. I have always been this way.. while in Naija my siblings liked to eat at chinese restaurants and oither expensive places but I enjoyed eating at 'Inasrate' in mokola ibadan....i also patronized 'Yakoyo' and 'Iya ope'. I was and is still the different one in my family. We all left naija at thesame time and if u hear my siblings' fancy ajebutter accent? Omo You wont believe we are siblings. You will think they were born here. My point is this: ajebutter ir not,as long as u teach your kids to know how to act and in the right setting, you teach them to speak with such intelligence, omo trust me, people willpraise you for raising them well... oh yea dont forget manners too.. teach them our ways.. Till todsy I kneel on both knees when I greet my parents or any adult. Its my culture and I love it.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Crazy pple!

I prefer that too.

I know of a friend that robs her 8 months old baby Fair and White.I cautioned her,she ignored my advice.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2013
Kai this thread is really making me laff again ooo.Wondered y it didn't hit Front page grin grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Please, DON'T allow your children sleep with WRAPPERS! grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2013
When you pack your kids' lunches to school, DON'T use 'WATERPROOFS"! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2013
[quote author=mgbeketoto]When you pack your kids' lunches to school, DON'T use 'WATERPROOFS"! cheesy[/quote.LOL. grin

cheesy.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Again don't use empty ragolis can as water bottle!!!
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nosyke(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2013
lynpetra: Again don't use empty ragolis can as water bottle!!!

Or give them 20 naira to buy buns and groundnut for lunch cheesy cheesy cheesy

Damn, this lady you made me laugh out so loud with your tales cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2013
Nosyke:

Or give them 20 naira to buy buns and groundnut for lunch cheesy cheesy cheesy

Damn, this lady you made me laugh out so loud with your tales cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naa buns and groundnut is posh.
Talk about kwulikwuli,tied icecream,baba dudu, cheesy,Agidi jellof with it's legendary biscuit bones,aki hausa.

OR IYA BOLA'S,rice 5naira,macaroni 5naira,ishon 5naira,ice water 1naira.Better still,visit d school tap,use ur hands and cup a drink. grin
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nosyke(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
lynpetra:

Naa buns and groundnut is posh.
Talk about kwulikwuli,tied icecream,baba dudu, cheesy,Agidi jellof with it's legendary biscuit bones,aki hausa.

OR IYA BOLA'S,rice 5naira,macaroni 5naira,ishon 5naira,ice water 1naira.Better still,visit d school tap,use ur hands and cup a drink. grin

*falls down from indomie tree* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Nosyke:

*falls down from indomie tree* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol.Those foods sweet na.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
lynpetra:

I also remembered the palm kernel oil cream(ude aku),the cabin biscuit hidden on the last floor of the wardrobe where no "rats and rats" wud reach,I remembered the "two eyes"in my brother's back school shorts,I remembered the smashed heads of the lizards,from copper ,cut and bent iron hangers stretched with rubber bands and fired!I remembered the RIP inscribed on soft woods with cortex standing over their shallow graves,I also remembered the rats,oh,the big fat rats,fearless and intimidating!I remembered how they walk majestically with their red asses,they would walk past u with an ego as big as my mom's fish they just ate and if u make any attempt to scare them,they might ignore or scare you by using your legs as the point of exit.

Those rats were intimidating!overfed with stolen foods!Walking majestically with honor around my childhoodcompound.You wake up to see half loaf of bread gone!!Sometimes you need to check the basin to find out if they made tea too! grin.I wud watch msweet mom gather 'ISI azu'(fish head),mix it with[i]Indocee[/i](spelt right??),as she prepares to reduce their ;Dpopulation angry grin angry

I still remember....

Lafff oooooo.
Remembered the ceremony involved when there are rat(s)in the house back on Ajekpako days....How mom wud ask her children to lock all the doors and stuff the under with wrapper in case of any escape.
"Taa taa k'anyi ga mara Onye n'akwu ego uno"(na today we go know who dey pay house rent for this house) she wud lament,big broom held together at the tip on her hand.,each of her children spread about holding sticks and canes....

All you wud be hearing is,"seee the rat dey your side,""the rat don hide under chair","na three rat ooo""one don climb curtain mommy""yeeee na for this place dem dey born pikin"," that one way just pass na na him climb my leg for night"....Mom wud now say,"Onye gbuo ofu coke"(anybody wey kill,one coke) .All her pikins go come charrrrrrrgeeeeeee

I still remember oooooo...

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mgbeketoto: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Please, when learning in "NURSERY", DON'T allow your children to say:

A is for AGOGO
B is for BLOWN-BLOW . . . . . grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.