Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Silly Things Guys Do - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things Guys Do (22281 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things Guys Do by mecussey(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: imagine wat u are saying do gals remove their bo.obs in public and display it. since it is for displaying leave it open and be walking around since u want to show off your assests

Yes, girls leave their breasts open. I even see their nyash in the sagged trouser, do you want images?
Re: Silly Things Guys Do by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
kolamilan: he be like say na garage you dey work.

And e be like say na u be the chairman wey dey send all those your boys to call girls wey they pass...

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Guys Do by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
You are not better than a 35 year old single woman because you are simply made of dust and can never be seen as a gift to any woman. So don't over rate yourself.
oko-oloyun:
With dis ur post one can tell dat u're still young by d time ur age hit 35 and above u go no say d manner of approaching a lady no matter. You bera forget d manner of approach and grab ur man b4 it's too late for you.
Re: Silly Things Guys Do by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
leavestory: grin Guys haba let's look at the humour part of what the op has written so don't take it too personal now,the op only stated her own observation though some of the observations are very true and some are very wrong!!!

this thread is damn hilarious!!!!girls are not smiling.I remembered the thread for the silly things girls do that was also hilarious too especially when the guys were yabbing the girls,its all fun!!!don't take the thread personal. grin
It's amazing how some guys love to degrade girls with one complain or the other but when their own bad manners are pointed out,its like their ego has been toyed with. Very pathetic! I'm happy that there are civilized men who would never be caught doing the above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.