Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage (18107 Views)

Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: The thread is on.*Books seat*
What's books seat?
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
ThankGod they said nothing about straffing..
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by beryl04(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
Like Naijeriya, like uganda.anybody notice the simultaneousness in passing the bills by both parliaments.great minds really think alike grin grin

Naijeriya senators looking up to ugandan parliament,we are in trouble. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 12:45am On Dec 22, 2013
Illuminatus:
What's books seat?
What I mean is #Theyarecoming.right now,keep mute,when the thread is flooded,flood back.Hope you get that.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Chigorkizz(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2013
They ar comming-i mean the gays..luk at how they're condeming the law because it doesn't go with their way.
I can see them ranting and crying.
Let d truth be told for once,hw can you be having sexual feelings for ur fellow man?

7 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Chigorkizz(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2013
If u've known one then u've known all.
Just read all the comments on this thread and u'll knw all d GAYS ON NAIRALAND.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by prymesolution: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2013

Thats up to the powers that be
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2013
What a law!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Well done, Senate.

Now Jonathan sign the gaddam thing into law, you cretin!

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2014
These are the kinds of sick fcks fucktards like beryl04 want us to accept.

https://www.nairaland.com/1577228/man-gives-birth-baby-girl

Very normal! undecided

Senate, well done for banning the mentally-sick deviants!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by jmoore(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
It is a welcome development.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by abduldope(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wen dat V spot plnty for earth y person go de eye O spot Gays wit der stupid BRAIN grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
slimthugchimee: i might not be hausa but i dont like it its hausa culture we can stop their culture and besides samesex is western culture

[size=24pt]UNDERAGE MARRIAGE IS NOT HAUSA CULTURE!

IT IS MUSLIM CULTURE![/size]

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by ejifranks(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nigeria and Uganda .... no go areas for gays
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by victorazy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
One good thing I've seen these folks do
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Namip: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
Beta
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by DJDOLA(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
sorry bro I feel ur pain....and how is ur partner doing I mean mazkons
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by DJDOLA(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=24pt]UNDERAGE MARRIAGE IS NOT HAUSA CULTURE!

IT IS MUSLIM CULTURE![/size]

abi ori eleyi ti daru...who told u is a muslim culture.... Even ur daddy senator yarima no dat is not a muslim culture

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by ugotuf(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Symphony007: Oh! Thank God!! The senate has finally ban gay marraige. All our problems as a nation will start disappearing one by one. I'm tired of all these gays waiting in line at churches and courts asking to be married. Thank God we have such a fuctioning government in nigeria that solves the most pressing issues!
Hmmmnnn! grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by hustler2(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
mink505:

not everyone sees marriage in that way. what about couples that choose not to have kids?
or couples that are infertile? or ones that have pets that they care for etc.
anyway, science has its ways. in the near future, women won't even need sperm to be able to have kids. scientists have been able to create artificial sperm cells from bone marrow.
even now, you can choose to remove your egg from your womb and let another woman carry your pregnancy for you. it's called surrogacy.
the traditional religious views of marriage is often dumb. imagine the catholic church banned the use of condom among married couples until 2008!! because in their mind, marriage is about procreation and nothing else. LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1223617/No-men-OR-women-needed-artificial-sperm-eggs-created-time.html

---

besides, there is no need for "adoption" in naija. the govt is so inept that you can meet a random stranger and take their child in to live with you and no govt official will question you about it. you are never at any point in time asked to prove your biological parenthood. ex. child slaves househelps , black market adoption etc

ARE YOU GAY??...

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
greatgod2012: So, senator Yerima has mouth to be among those who ban same sex marriage, what about child marriage that he engages in, isn't that a crime too?

Same sex marriage is bad, as well as child marriage. What are the senate doing about it?

Yerima, shameless, pervert and wicked old hag. God is seeing you and your cohorts.

You are comparing same sex marriage to sexually abusing a child?

Na wa for you.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Fvcking bastards
One come de reason me nonsense last year for imsu, i swear I nearly use pako kill d retardd , if not for d timely intervention of pple..
D fools disgust me, anyone come close to me again, i swear ama kill someone,and serve time, no p, huh!! WTF!!!
Nice one house,
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
mink505:

not everyone sees marriage in that way. what about couples that choose not to have kids?
or couples that are infertile? or ones that have pets that they care for etc.
anyway, science has its ways. in the near future, women won't even need sperm to be able to have kids. scientists have been able to create artificial sperm cells from bone marrow.
even now, you can choose to remove your egg from your womb and let another woman carry your pregnancy for you. it's called surrogacy.
the traditional religious views of marriage is often dumb. imagine the catholic church banned the use of condom among married couples until 2008!! because in their mind, marriage is about procreation and nothing else. LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1223617/No-men-OR-women-needed-artificial-sperm-eggs-created-time.html

---

besides, there is no need for "adoption" in naija. the govt is so inept that you can meet a random stranger and take their child in to live with you and no govt official will question you about it. you are never at any point in time asked to prove your biological parenthood. ex. child slaves househelps , black market adoption etc

I remember this when I had to write a case study on stem cell research and such back in school
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by itsrandeeboi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Like, seriously? I thought we were waaaay past this issue. What's all this again? They'll now drag the thing for another six months.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

It is not an 'islamic culture'. Underage marriage has been there before Abraham's time. It use to go on in almost all cultures if not all. Back then, once a girl hits puberty she is ready to be married. They even betroth the girl before she's even born.

where you alive before abraham's time

Anyways mostly muslims do it. stop labelling it as Hausa culture! angry

bethrothal is not marriage. The actual marriage was done at a much later age. (around 17-20 yrs) That is different.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
The only reason why I can never and will never support this rubb*ish gay of a thing in nigeria is because u can never find real/natural/true gay in nigeria , they are all fake just copying others pple culture nonsense altitude and most of them ar in it for rituals and some for money making machine so it should be scrap already!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by PopeXanderVII: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Laughable! The low IQ animals strike again. Does Nigeria not have priorities? ! It is obvious that majority have an IQ less than 70. Get it right Africa! Homosexuals are not the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by IAMBREEZY: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Bayelsa Legislators’ Seats Declared Vacant After Defection To APC / Obidients Launch App For Election Monitoring / ‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.