Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage (18108 Views)

Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:
You've lost weight but you forgot your boobs.

And you are still skinny and have no boobs.

Aww. Amsorry!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I have a brain too advanced for brainwashing.

I set rules, I don't follow them.

I am a God, many of you are mere humans.

*roll eyes*

2014 got some people excited out of their azzes
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

I heard many politicians engage in homosexual acts. This is all a ruse to cover up their sins since they don't want eyes on them. If it was a genuine bill, it would have been for underage marriage.

"You heard" without evidence and you "concluded"?

And when I call you a product of a failed education system, you will be fuming? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

And you are still skinny and have no boobs.

Aww. Amsorry!

No not really. The truth is your boobs are just too big. You should start wearing a bra.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Adamskuty(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

I heard many politicians engage in homosexual acts. This is all a ruse to cover up their sins since they don't want eyes on them. If it was a genuine bill, it would have been for underage marriage.
o. U heard,u didn't see but heard,wonderful!

So u believe anything u hear?

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

No not really. The truth is your boobs are just too big. You should start wearing a bra.

Do you know what a bra is?

Have you ever used one for your triple A tits? grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

Are you ok? Those idols you have been worshipping are messing up your brain. So, if someone is engaged what is the end result? Is it not marriage? You get engaged at 5 and have your wedding right have you start menstruating. undecided
You must be high on goat milk if you did not see the point.

Your people were practicing sexual abuse way before islam came along.

If not for christianity, almost all africans will be having sex with children. Many non-muslims still do it.

WTF you talkin about joor? Idols? since when did I worship idols

I worship Gods! Engagement is not marriage dude! see illiterate!

Engagement comes before marriage. The couple do not live together and it is not consummated. Engagement is just a pact/commitment.

You must be high on dung if you have cant comprehend.

We have never practiced s.ex abuse. If we have before islam, then show me proof! OR else stop talking sh!T.

I just told you that we Habes have the highest esteem for women. Our Chief Priestesses are WOmen, both in Boori rituals and as Chief Sarrouniya of the Pagans. Many famous traders in the past were women. check out a pic I posted on my Hausa thread.

In fact I think even Dangote comes from such a family.

Because of christianity, men of god have s.ex with young boys in their church! grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

"You heard" without evidence and you "concluded"?

And when I call you a product of a failed education system, you will be fuming? undecided

Oh, riiiight! So, I should be there when a senate is phucking a young man to have opinions on the matter?
Wait, are you not in england? Most of your opinions are based on what you heard or read about Africa, doesn't that make you a product of a failed educational system?
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by 3kay945(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

What a moronic argument.

Why do we just hate paedophiles?

They are just still humans.

Does that sound like a sensible statement to you?

Because people are humans does not mean you cannot strongly disapprove of their acts if it is offensive.

Stop vomiting the moronic arguments the West used to brainwash your daft simpleton brain. Come up with statements that are sensible and reasonable and you might just get some respect.

Must you call people names because they didn't think in your line of argument
Bros, I thought you're more mature than this.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I have a brain too advanced for brainwashing.

I set rules, I don't follow them.

I am a God, many of you are mere humans.

Your father is a fuktard!

Your brain is bullshyt that you could realise the reason why I asked you the question.

I was checking if you were a christian and giving advice against western propaganda @ the same time.

heediot.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by GentleSmiles: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pope Xander VII: Laughable! The low IQ animals strike again. Does Nigeria not have priorities? ! It is obvious that majority have an IQ less than 70. Get it right Africa! Homosexuals are not the problem.

Cld u pls explain to us
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by 3kay945(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

What a moronic argument.

Because people are humans does not mean you cannot strongly disapprove of their acts if it is offensive.

Stop vomiting the moronic arguments the West used to brainwash your daft simpleton brain. Come up with statements that are sensible and reasonable and you might just get some respect.

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Dbryan: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
I tire 4 dis same sex pp o,God wey do am say na male n female do mistake?nawa o*end tym tinx*
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

WTF you talkin about joor? Idols? since when did I worship idols

I worship Gods! Engagement is not marriage dude! see illiterate!

Engagement comes before marriage. The couple do not live together and it is not consummated. Engagement is just a pact/commitment.

You must be high on dung if you have cant comprehend.

We have never practiced s.ex abuse. If we have before islam, then show me proof! OR else stop talking sh!T.

I just told you that we Habes have the highest esteem for women. Our Chief Priestesses are WOmen, both in Boori rituals and as Chief Sarrouniya of the Pagans. Many famous traders in the past were women. check out a pic I posted on my Hausa thread.

In fact I think even Dangote comes from such a family.

Because of christianity, men of god have s.ex with young boys in their church! grin

See this idiot? In fact, I feel like you sexually abuse your idols and the hard wood has been slowly damaging your brain.

Negro annoying me with his lack of of comprehension.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by rakish(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
we have a lng way to go. A change start frm u. If our hearts is filld with hate against our fellow humans then d violence going on in naija wil neva stp.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

Oh, riiiight! So, I should be there when a senate is phucking a young man to have opinions on the matter?
Wait, are you not in england? Most of your opinions are based on what you heard or read about Africa, doesn't that make you a product of a failed educational system?

That is your excuse for moronically concluding from "dem say........."? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a product of a failed education system.

And you can't strawman me. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

See this idiot? In fact, I feel like you sexually abuse your idols and the hard wood has been slowly damaging yout brain.

Negro annoying me with his lack of of comprehension.

see your idiot father!

Im sure you let off to your n.aked jewish god and moles small kids in church. im not surprise since jesus was in love with a propstitue called mary magdalene.

Negro your father. dumbarse.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
3kay945:

I am more intelligent than your maturity level.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

That is your excuse for moronically concluding from "dem say........."? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a product of a failed education system.

And you can't strawman me. grin grin grin grin

You are the right candidate for these senates. Plump with the right amount of excess fat in the chest area with a flat nyash for easy access into your anuz.

PAGAN 9JA:
see your idiot father!
Im sure you let off to your n.aked jewish god and moles small kids in church. im not surprise since jesus was in love with a propstitue called mary magdalene.
Negro your father. dumbarse.

Your mother was 5 when your father raped her and left you in her. You should hang yourself.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by BrosG: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite: What a moronic argument.Why do we just hate paedophiles?They are just still humans.Does that sound like a sensible statement to you?Because people are humans does not mean you cannot strongly disapprove of their acts if it is offensive.Stop vomiting the moronic arguments the West used to brainwash your daft simpleton brain. Come up with statements that are sensible and reasonable and you might just get some respect.

You argue and prove your points like a child.
Firstly I AM NOT GAY. I simply use brains and logic in proving my points.

Some of them are BORN like that . What do they do to address such NNATURALproblems.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:

You are the right candidate for these senates. Plump with the right amount of excess fat in the chest area with a flat nyash for easy access into your anuz.

And you formulated this moronic opinion from "they said ...."? grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by 3kay945(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

I am more intelligent than your maturity level.

Uhm, Who talks about intelligence now? You just confirmed what am thinking about you.
You must be on weed/drugs.
Pele....sorry!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by BrosG: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
You argue and prove your points like a child. Firstly I AM NOT GAY. I simply use brains and logic in proving my points.Some of them are BORN like that . What do they do to address such NNATURALproblems.
Sagamite:

What a moronic argument.

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:
And you formulated this moronic opinion from "they said ...."? grin
It is not an opinion. It is a fact. No wonder you don't want to live in naija. The senates will demolish the walls of your rectum for you.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bros G:
You argue and prove your points like a child.
Firstly I AM NOT GAY. I simply use brains and logic in proving my points.

Some of them are BORN like that . What do they do to address such NNATURALproblems.

You are a person if that is what you call brains and logic.

You need to develop your brain and then maybe, just maybe, the logic will bless you.

That statement that you pride yourself as an expression of your brains and logic is reetarded!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ok
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:
It is not an opinion. It is a fact. No wonder you don't want to live in naija. The senates will demolish the walls of your rectum for you.

As usual, a product of a failed education system would defiantly scream their apocryphal information is undeniable fact. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bros G: You argue and prove your points like a child. Firstly I AM NOT GAY. I simply use brains and logic in proving my points.Some of them are BORN like that . What do they do to address such NNATURALproblems.

Only homosexuals who have their brain turned upside down argues like this!

Are you also aware that pedoph1les claims they are born that way too! They now call themselves Minor Attracted. Is that the idiocy you are advocating for Nigeria? Is that what Nigeria needs to be better?
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

As usual, a product of a failed education system would defiantly scream their apocryphal information is undeniable fact. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Better have your azz deeply lubed because once you set foot on naija soil they will show you no mercy. Make sure you wear a wig on your bald head so you won't get too much attention because if the sunlight hits the top of that head na your nyash be that. Goodnight!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by kandiikane(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sagamite:

Do you know what a bra is?

Have you ever used one for your triple A tits? grin

I have the type of tits you wish you suckled on.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
The way some of these homosexual bigots argue as if allowing homosexual marriage in Nigeria is ALL that we need to be great...As if all our problems started because we rejected homosexual idiocy....come and see bigotry!

WE DON'T WANT YOUR SICK LIFESTYLE HERE! IT IS SIMPLE ENOUGH.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by bfire(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
What will happen to those who do sex change and then get married?

Was this taken into account when passing this into law?

They should please include these people, too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘Refusal to Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against Okonjo-Iwe / Interdenominational Church Service For Emeka Ihedioha (Photos) / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2016)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.