Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage (18106 Views)

Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
3kay945:
All you do is to move from one thread to another calling people names/person.
You better stop whatever you're smoking or drinking before its too late.
Ode!

You are a ..........

Finish it yourself!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by thehomer: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a foool!

Fools like you are the main problem to stopping this filth in society.

Now listen carefully and jot this down in your notebook:

"The minute you take a position to say nothing is wrong with homosexual actions and lifestyle, the minute you say it should be decriminalised, that is the minute you have lost ground to say they cannot elect a lifestyle that is interpreted as normal. That is the beginning of a journey of loss of any arguments that homosexuals cannot do A or B, just as normal people can".

Mugus like you are the type that made Western countries gradually creep to where they are now in terms of this rubbish. The mugus that want to think they have Avant-garde thinking but their mental logical compass is crap! Or are just plain Oyinbo-is-always-right mugus!

Do you know how to formulate an argument? Rather than simply shouting out insults, calmly state your argument and support it with evidence. Simply shouting out insults doesn't help you.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by wolelove(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
GOD DONE PUNISH GAYS AND LESBIANS FOR NAIJA........... grin grin grin tongue
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2014
Eddygourdo: now u little boy make ur point without showing uncouth behavior that indicates improper home training. if u disagree with me u simply say so and tell me ur position. when u throw insults it tells me your mental level

Do the following:

1) Shut the fck up!

2) Jot that piece of wisdom down in your notebook as part of your life education.

3) Engage your brain next time and think laterally.

You don't have any advanced think, so stop deceiving yourself you do.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2014
thehomer:
Do you know how to formulate an argument? Rather than simply shouting out insults, calmly state your argument and support it with evidence. Simply shouting out insults doesn't help you.

Shut up!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by alivetofuckonly(m): 12:47am On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg make ona dey barn am o because God create my own prick for toto o no be for anus of guys weh no dey wash yansh after shiting :oAbeg make ona dey barn am o because God create my own prick for toto o no be for anus of guys weh no dey wash yansh after shiting
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by alivetofuckonly(m): 12:48am On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg make ona dey barn am o because God create my own prick for toto only o. No be for anus of guys weh no dey wash yansh after shiting shocked
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by cuteboy2: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2014

Bros G: Why do we just hate gays ?
They are still humans.

Not so sure, bro.
Even animals know better. Any creature who is confused about the correct hole, needs some tutoring from animals.

Na me talk am.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by cuteboy2: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2014
alivetofuckonly: Abeg make ona dey barn am o because God create my own prick for toto only o. No be for anus of guys weh no dey wash yansh after shiting shocked

Gbam!
If this doesn't put them off gay life, then nothing will. Gross! sad
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2014
cute-boy:

Not so sure, bro.
Even animals know better. Any creature who is confused about the correct hole, needs some tutoring from animals.
Na me talk am.

Gbamest Gbam!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by wazobiaN9(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Pope Xander VII: Laughable! The low IQ animals strike again. Does Nigeria not have priorities? ! It is obvious that majority have an IQ less than 70. Get it right Africa! Homosexuals are not the problem.

I don't feel ur pain because my a-hole is for shi.t alone. The issue being addressed is mainly social. Yes there are other issues to tackle globally, but behavioural deviance threatening to erode the pillars of our existence is one of the current issues facing the world. Get a grip as ur a.s.s is ripped by this tormenting news.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by ddeola: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2014
Yeah ! More of that
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by gothrones(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2014
Sagamite:

What a moronic argument.

Why do we just hate paedophiles?

They are just still humans.

Does that sound like a sensible statement to you?

Paedophiles hurt children! Who are gays hurting?
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by gothrones(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2014
tommynico:
i thought u were going to end ur stupid speech well but i was dissapointed. Our moral values here in nigeria nd some parts of africa here is held in high esteem, above any fucking law, Americans or british lacks these values nd only a few of them r against most of their abominations nd if we nigerians do go their, it has nothing to do wt their norms but to milk them of their honey.

LMAO. Nigeria and morals? My brother, what are you smoking? MORALS IN NIGERIA? grin grin grin
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by dinachi(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
gothrones:
Paedophiles hurt children! Who are gays hurting?

Are you aware that paedophiles are now claiming that children are not hurt by the experience? Most of you are just too dumb to see beyond
their noses. Are you aware that the American APA just listed Paedophilia as a SEXUAL ORIENTATION?

The Nigerian government has spoken. Respect our wishes and go and die with your despicable lifestyle!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by gothrones(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
^
That is just verbal gymnastics. Of course, paedophiles are hurting children; paedophilia is a form of r.ape and all r.apes hurt! However, a consensual relationship between two adults is none of your business or mine. Tell me, how does it affect you?

Comparing paedophia to a gay relationship is completely absurd. But what do I expect from people living in a backward and uncivilized country. Your mates are inventing things and developing their countries and you backward id.iots are still on this gay shi.t. Tufiakwa. God will punish all of you.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by omoodeogere(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
okay
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by SpencerLewis(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=24pt]UNDERAGE MARRIAGE IS NOT HAUSA CULTURE!

IT IS MUSLIM CULTURE![/size]
What a useless culture. I'm when Koran was written, the writer (s) were ignorant of vesico-vaginal fistula (VVF). In the same vein writers of the bible were ignorant of family planning.

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by thehomer: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut up!

Looks like we've seen one too dull to communicate.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Akiika: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=24pt]UNDERAGE MARRIAGE IS NOT HAUSA CULTURE!

IT IS MUSLIM CULTURE![/size]

Get educated!
Prohibited consumption of marriage with prepubescent persons.
Quran 24:59 and Quran 4:6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om-a-qoI5qU
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by 3kay945(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hypocrites everywhere claiming chaste... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Back, FG In Dilemma How To Keep Paying Difference / Fashola Inspects 450 MW Azura Independent Power Plant In Benin (Photos) / Dapo Akande Elected Into UN Law Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.