Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage (18109 Views)

Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Enugu Assembly Passes Bill Banning Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by 3kay945(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
dinachi:

Stop pretending you homosexual bigot!

Banning Homosexual marriage is ONE of our pressing needs if you don't know.

Is it homosexual marriage that made America great? Why are you guys so worried that you are spewing rubbish here? Why didn't you mobilize to the senate to make your presentation known?

As far as we are concerned the legislation has put the matter to rest senate can now focus on other important things..and the moment the president signs the bill to law we will start seeking homosexuals like you out to face the full wrath of the law!

Are you for real, So banning homosexual marriage is a pressing issue in naija?

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ifyikillz:
huh!!
His boyfriend?,did u mean his girlfriend?
oya c d similarities na,HIS and BOYfriend..wat does dis tell u
Smh
It's tells me you are sticking your nose where it's hardly needed.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2014
Johnpaul88: It's tells me you are sticking your nose where it's hardly needed.
DOG
ur type will spend 14yrs in panti
local DOG
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by VirginFinder: 12:42am On Jan 05, 2014
dp
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by VirginFinder: 12:44am On Jan 05, 2014
Confirmed gays should be fed to wild animals. They've lost every reason to live.

Or they can be surrendered to Boko Haram for ...
BH'll get busy and eventually make up with the FG.
Boko Haram may be useful afterall.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2014
as far as im country, its only a developed country that their senate has the right to pass this type of bill.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Alfred234(m): 1:44am On Jan 05, 2014
Lmao somewhere in Nigeria two guys r making out right now... And somebody said dat all guys dat wear tight clothes should b arrested Seriously? how dumb can Nigerians get? So ur dressing now determines ur sexuality I sincerely don't care if someone wants 2 marry a goat its not my life buh comparing child marriage to gay marriage is just wrong let's b realistic

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Alfred234(m): 1:54am On Jan 05, 2014
Virgin Finder: Confirmed gays should be fed to wild animals. They've lost every reason to live.

if ur child was gay u will say he has lost every reason to live & ask BH to bomb him abi smh

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by niyitogun(m): 3:45am On Jan 05, 2014
One thing i would like to see banned is states being governed by religious laws. Nigeria should be a free country with it's own rules applying and not a religious one ( I believe no religion should be imposed on any Nigerians by the virtue of where they live/work). But am sure our senators don't have the courage to face this type of fundamental human right issues, they would rather chase minority issues.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by tpia5: 3:58am On Jan 05, 2014
hmm, wahala dey, lord have mercy.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2014
Ifyikillz:
DOG
ur type will spend 14yrs in panti
local DOG
Guy grow up & get some real education & be exposed to the real world. For me, homophobics are the same as illiterates! Real education will imbibe in you the spirit of tolerance. Tolerance doesn't mean support & acceptance. Keep an open mind & live your own life the way you see fit. Allow others to do same too.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Eddygourdo(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2014
every one independent of sexual orientation has the right to freedom of expression whether love or sexual preferences. as a heterosexual I respect the rights of a gay. I don't understand why he is gay or she a lesbian but since when has what we don't understand become a crime for those who do. I respect the rights of a man or woman to sleep with anything in his or her bedroom. but solemnly I tell u all gays should respect and stay away from all products and end results of heterosexual affairs such as having children, getting married (in my own church oh what a nonesense), public show of affection and open chyking. respect is reciprocal. if u drop ur silly idea of marriage and attendant child trauma through adoption we will reverse the law and let u live peacefully in your bedrooms with ur penis in the bottom of. any man of ur choice. so far its consensual. happy Sunday to Freda and other good looking ladies on nairaland. to the men. what's up bros.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Eddygourdo(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2014
every one independent of sexual orientation has the right to freedom of expression whether love or sexual preferences. as a heterosexual I respect the rights of a gay. I don't understand why he is gay or she a lesbian but since when has what we don't understand become a crime for those who do. I respect the rights of a man or woman to sleep with anything in his or her bedroom. but solemnly I tell u all gays should respect and stay away from all products and end results of heterosexual affairs such as having children, getting married (in my own church oh what a nonesense), public show of affection and open chyking. respect is reciprocal. if u drop ur silly idea of marriage and attendant child trauma through adoption we will reverse the law and let u live peacefully in your bedrooms with ur penis in the bottom of. any man of ur choice. so far its consensual. happy Sunday to Freda and other good looking ladies on nairaland. to the men. what's up bros. every one independent of sexual orientation has the right to freedom of expression whether love or sexual preferences. as a heterosexual I respect the rights of a gay. I don't understand why he is gay or she a lesbian but since when has what we don't understand become a crime for those who do. I respect the rights of a man or woman to sleep with anything in his or her bedroom. but solemnly I tell u all gays should respect and stay away from all products and end results of heterosexual affairs such as having children, getting married (in my own church oh what a nonesense), public show of affection and open chyking. respect is reciprocal. if u drop ur silly idea of marriage and attendant child trauma through adoption we will reverse the law and let u live peacefully in your bedrooms with ur penis in the bottom of. any man of ur choice. so far its consensual. happy Sunday to Freda and other good looking ladies on nairaland. to the men. what's up bros. every one independent of sexual orientation has the right to freedom of expression whether love or sexual preferences. as a heterosexual I respect the rights of a gay. I don't understand why he is gay or she a lesbian but since when has what we don't understand become a crime for those who do. I respect the rights of a man or woman to sleep with anything in his or her bedroom. but solemnly I tell u all gays should respect and stay away from all products and end results of heterosexual affairs such as having children, getting married (in my own church oh what a nonesense), public show of affection and open chyking. respect is reciprocal. if u drop ur silly idea of marriage and attendant child trauma through adoption we will reverse the law and let u live peacefully in your bedrooms with ur penis in the bottom of. any man of ur choice. so far its consensual. happy Sunday to Freda and other good looking ladies on nairaland. to the men. what's up bros.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by bank2k4real(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2014
Happy Sunday....check my signature.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by wman(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2014
Virgin Finder: Confirmed gays should be fed to wild animals. They've lost every reason to live.

Jeez you reason like a wild animal.

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2014
Johnpaul88: Guy grow up & get some real education & be exposed to the real world. For me, homophobics are the same as illiterates! Real education will imbibe in you the spirit of tolerance. Tolerance doesn't mean support & acceptance. Keep an open mind & live your own life the way you see fit. Allow others to do same too.
its u who needs real education,wat do u mean by d real world?that we shuld accept gays?,cmon dawg dis is nigeria africa for gods sake,if u are abroad then good for u.men homosexual is anti nature,dont use talks about exposure and education to deceive anyone.and wen ur carrying out ur smelling act,u shud do dat in secrecy so as not to b lynched,cos av xperienced one,i myself i almost broke one head last yr,dis is naija its a lawless country as we all know.nigerians will misunderstand dis bill and start actin like nigerians,so u all need to watch ur backs

Remember everything were created in two's (if u know wat i mean)
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Obeyman: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2014
Pope Xander VII: Laughable! The low IQ animals strike again. Does Nigeria not have priorities? ! It is obvious that majority have an IQ less than 70. Get it right Africa! Homosexuals are not the problem.
U are lost. Uneed deliverance, I won't say more than this period!
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2014
[quote author=Eddygourdo]every one independent of sexual orientation has the right to freedom of expression whether love or sexual preferences. as a heterosexual I respect the rights of a gay. I don't understand why he is gay or she a lesbian but since when has what we don't understand become a crime for those who do. I respect the rights of a man or woman to sleep with anything in his or her bedroom. but solemnly I tell u all gays should respect and stay away from all products and end results of heterosexual affairs such as having children, getting married (in my own church oh what a nonesense), public show of affection and open chyking. respect is reciprocal. if u drop ur silly idea of marriage and attendant child trauma through adoption we will reverse the law and let u live peacefully in your bedrooms with ur penis in the bottom of. any man of ur choice. so far its consensual. happy Sunday to Freda and other good looking ladies on nairaland. to the men. what's up bros. [/quote
my tots exactly,u said it all
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2014
Ifyikillz:
huh!!
His boyfriend?,did u mean his girlfriend?
oya c d similarities na,HIS and BOYfriend..wat does dis tell u
Smh

Yea. You heard him right. My BOYFRIEND!!! and you're actually invited. wink

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Obeyman: U are lost. Uneed deliverance, I won't say more than this period!

All the deliverance going on in the various church camps of the nation hasn't stopped your politicians from looting you dry. Face your issues!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2014

Lol@confirmed gays. Ejor who are the confirmed and non-confirmed ones?
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2014
Hezron Lorraine: Gone are the days of heated arguments.

I tell you. Boring people on NL these days grin grin
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2014
masonkz:

Yea. You heard him right. My BOYFRIEND!!! and you're actually invited. wink

Na kirikiri get u someday
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2014
Ifyikillz:

Na kirikiri get u someday

Ok. You can now shift wink

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by GentleFrank(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2014
Very good !
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by chromatic: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
dinachi:

Stop pretending you homosexual bigot!

Banning Homosexual marriage is ONE of our pressing needs if you don't know.

Is it homosexual marriage that made America great? Why are you guys so worried that you are spewing rubbish here? Why didn't you mobilize to the senate to make your presentation known?

Oh my fuckin days, you are insufferable! How is this one of the pressing issues, how does this affect the economy in any way. You are everywhere on this forum spewing shiit from Feminism and now this?..Dude, you need to low it. Stop calling people Bigots, you are the bigot.
I'm very sure you expect every straight person to think like you do, No I don't!

1 Like

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
niyitogun: One thing i would like to see banned is states being governed by religious laws. Nigeria should be a free country with it's own rules applying and not a religious one ( I believe no religion should be imposed on any Nigerians by the virtue of where they live/work). But am sure our senators don't have the courage to face this type of fundamental human right issues, they would rather chase minority issues.

Hmmn. Apparently you want to impose a ban on religious laws. Interesting especially when I think of its pros and cons.
Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
masonkz:

I tell you. Boring people on NL these days grin grin

The crazy homophobes still hang around though but this WE have done a great job in keeping their tentancles checked.This year i don't know who will become the new Hezron,Masonkz,Hetty,the trio that was restless in fighting homophobia.Anyways we've done our best and achieved more than we see.Those with the courage to fight on should do and let tolerance reign.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Passes Bill To Ban Same Sex Marriage by 3kay945(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Do pro-poofs even know how to separate so-called tolerance from acceptance? Or they are forcing people to accept their filth by force in countries like UK?

Sell that moronic trojan horse to fucktards who want to be funky!

All you do is to move from one thread to another calling people names/person.
You better stop whatever you're smoking or drinking before its too late.
Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2016)! / It's Official: Buhari Appoints Amaechi DG Of Campaign Organization / Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.