Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? (11094 Views)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
I guess naljiah07 summed up the thread for all of us.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by soloqy: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hannibal:

DaPhoenix n Onyinye. . . . . .Stop this childish kizzacks.

From all I have read, onyinye hasnt done anything wrong.

Dont know why they are getting on her case

Especially Daphoenix.

onyinye actually tried to be friendly about it all but not Daphoenix.

For goodness sake she wouldnt like to go down on anyone. Thats her opinion.

She shouldnt be crucified or called childish for that.

Its even commendable that she isnt trying to please anyone by joining the bandwagon.

Back to the topic:
1)When you look at couples with their babies with a deeper longing and interest.
2)When you start feeling awkward going to buy food outside.(Something u used to do with ease).
(3) When everyone around you starts calling u uncle(even those that shouldnt).
(4) When people greet you with "how is the family?" .
(5) When you attend up to 5 weddings in a row(all your friends). There are others but these pointers will do for now.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
why is this adetrop something spamming my blog convo? he thinks i have slept innit, am still awake ooo, so man beware, !!///lol
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rhamz: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
When he is physically,mentally,spiritually & financially ready
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by johhnnie(m): 2:00am On Aug 01, 2008
u've all spoken well. it is good that a man be financially buoyant. however, that only does not make him eligible for marriage. it is often said that experience coms with exposure while maturity comes not necessarily with age. i believe that emotional stability, right motive, etc are more tenable.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by LAKANYE(m): 2:23am On Aug 01, 2008
It is NOT enough for a man to think or feel he is ready to be married. The woman always access her prospective husband to evaluate his purported and acclaimed ability to be a prospective good husband. That is why a man will propose to a woman, and the woman will either accept or refuse. Sometimes, the woman's evaluation is wrong about the man, and sometimes her evaluation is right.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by adindu2: 3:18am On Aug 01, 2008
a man is ready to get married when he can personally decide to do so. simple
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Gabry(f): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2008
1) When he is ready to begin his suffering tongue OR

2) When he is mental OR

3) When he has the 5C's OR

4) When he really really REALLY loves the lady RARE
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Amax(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2008
when he is discipline, mature to marry,have source of income(money)and Miss right is available
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by hadiza30(f): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2008
When he is ready to face charges n responsibilities
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by hadiza30(f): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2008
When he is ready to face charges n responsibilities.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Amax(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2008
when he has no other choice than to marry
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by preciousty(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2008
A guy should be ready to marry when he is a MAN i.e. when he would be capable of meeting the wife, children, family's e.tc. needs in the Morning, Afternoon & Night.

M---------Morning
A---------Afternoon
N---------Night wink
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by steaming(f): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2008
M thankful for this topic though m getting a bit confused.

My boyfriend has a great sense of responsibility. He is someone you could call a family man. The way he treats people and even children, is a wonder to me.

He is ready to get married but the thing is that the money is not there yet. He works hard though but finacially, he is not ready yet to carry on responsibilities.

I have dated him for like 3 years now but then, i wasn't ready for marriage. I was giving him time thinking that by the time i am ready atleast he would have been settled financially. Now i am ready and he still isn't.

When i say financially ready, i dont mean he should own the world, but basics and a steady job or business that he does. He should to an extent take care of the wife and the children that would come.

He would still make it tho but i musnt have to wait. There is a time to everything, that's what i believe.

RIght now, i want to work out of the relationship cos honestly m getting tired of the whole thing.

Crucify me all you want but i need some honest advice. Thanx.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Gonorrhea(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2008
when he knows where the pussyhole is and can produce sperms capable of making babies! grin

now no one should crucify me!
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by idupaul: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2008
Tommorrow is always the best time to marry.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by zheroes(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2008
i see a lot of people on this thread relating a man's readiness to marry to financial stability- i absolutely disagree!!  Does that in essence mean that all the married people we see around are financially stable? absolutely not!! financial stability is relative, i would rather say a man is ready to marry when he finds a suitable and compatible mate while having a  reasonable source of income.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by idupaul: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2008
Does that in essence mean that all the married people we see around are financially stable?

Ask them ooo. like their father was b4 he married.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Orikinla(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2008
[size=24pt]A guy is ready to marry when he is ready to have a family[/size].
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Rogo: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
When he knows he can handle responsibilities in all cost
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by cruworld(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2008
A guy is ready for marriage when He is able to think of the Future ahead of him after marriage
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by dante01: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
When he's fully loaded then he can settle down with any b*t*h that comes along.You know the saying "No money no Honey" grin grin
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2008
dante01:

When he's fully loaded then he can settle down with any b*t*h that comes along.You know the saying "No money no Honey" grin grin
Word
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by protocol(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2008
when he,he,he,infact cant say grin
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by cgift(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
when his mother brings a damsel from the village as wife.  grin
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2008
when he can go on all night
and get up in the morning
with a smile on the wifes' face. cheesy
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by ayomifull(f): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2008
Back to the topic:
1)When you look at couples with their babies with a deeper longing and interest.
2)When you start feeling awkward going to buy food outside.(Something u used to do with ease).
(3) When everyone around you starts calling u uncle(even those that shouldnt).
(4) When people greet you with "how is the family?" .
(5) When you attend up to 5 weddings in a row(all your friends). There are others but these pointers will do for now.

yes i like this, true talk.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by ritapearl(f): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
A guy is ready to get married when he is matured enough to do so and has made up his mind to do so.That of course is after he has seen the lady of his dreams.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by ozigbo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2008
When he get the Approver from God.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by LAKANYE(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
ozigbo:

When he get the Approver from God.

[b][/b]God is NOT married to anyone.
He never enforces MARRIAGE to anyone. Even Apostle Paul claimed it is BETTER NOT TO EVER GET MARRIED.

the best day to get married is "TOMORROW"
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Urchie(f): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
A man is ready to marry when he must hav finished building up himself.
And off course u can only build up urself with God's Word. Build a nice carreer.
While he/she is still single, its the best time to spend time and build ur life, hav plan for ur future and work on that.
Build up ur speed in life and remain there.
One cannot marry before planning for the future.
That can't work!
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by LAKANYE(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2008
whao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] / My Gf Is Always Wet. / Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.