Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? (11104 Views)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by CBTonline(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
When God says yes!

If it is according to the will of God, the time will come as a bell ringing in your head and a lot of restlessness. And the good thing is that God will reveal the person to you. It will seem as a rope pulling you to the other party and it's always advisable to continue in prayer until there is a release in you spirit man. God will confirm to you and possibly thru somebody else.

But if it is according to the will of the flesh and lust, then the ladies will easily fall for any gentle looking man with some good cash to play around with but such might not be the will of God for them.

Moreso, the Man has to be prepared physically, mind and soul and too some extent financially.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Gamine(f): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2008
A guy is ready to marry

when he has decided to let go of childish behaviors

which include, Dancing in the rain, playing baba suwe

counting corks, running through tyres, e.t.c

He must have kudi if not he go Diku
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
Na wa ooo, All these advice, Hmnnn, Wpmen too get ant eye, ojukokoro,
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Mortiple(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2008
MY PERSONAL VIEWS:

(1) He must attain physical, emotional and spiritual maturity (just like many have said). Marriage is not for babies!

(2) He must have a means of livelihood. That is, he must be 'busy'.

(3) He must be able to feed three people convenient (himself, wife and a third party)

(4) He must have a place of his own, not a squatter. This makes it possible for him to take vital decision(s) without being influenced by parents or relations.

(5) When he begins to concentrate more on inward than the outward beauty of the opposite sex.

(6) When he understands that relationship is all about tolerance and is willing/ready to obey this fundamental principle.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by tuntoks(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
a guy is ready to marry when he's ready to carry a woman's burden and you know what i mean by a woman's burden, palava
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by shylladear(f): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
when he is a man and is also ready to be a family man and carry his responsibilities without looking for mum or dad to help him solve his problems

and he should also be able to cater for his family or else he should seat back and wait till he is qualified to be a family man wink
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by oakklem: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2008
how well has David Mark perform?
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by xmine: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
Marriage! Marriage!!Marriage!!!

hem, money isn't all, but getting the right woman,with the qualities you want and most importantly, it is only when you are matured enough with responsibilities, that's when you can start thinking
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Classigal(f): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2008
Mortiple:

MY PERSONAL VIEWS:

(1) He must attain physical, emotional and spiritual maturity (just like many have said). Marriage is not for babies!

(2) He must have a means of livelihood. That is, he must be 'busy'.

(3) He must be able to feed three people convenient (himself, wife and a third party)

(4) He must have a place of his own, not a squatter. This makes it possible for him to take vital decision(s) without being influenced by parents or relations.

(5) When he begins to concentrate more on inward than the outward beauty of the opposite sex.

(6) When he understands that relationship is all about tolerance and is willing/ready to obey this fundamental principle.

Spot-on. Like u are ready yourself.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
Thanks evrybody ,,may we end the forum, cos i am tired of ur advice, lol, i am doing the wedding right now, infact am in the reception hall checking ur comments, lol!!
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by moreshow(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
A man is ready to marry when his financially buoyant, spiritually alert, mentally and physically sound and humanly/MANLY responsible to bear the everlasting cross called MARRIAGE, Hey sorry I forgot, when the man is RESPONSIBLE lol. Women loves responsible GUYS,
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by anguskelly: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
A man will marry when he thinks he is ok with the woman he has got, Not just anyhow woman,
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by lapagegirl(f): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2008
A man is ready to marry when he decide that he needs a help mate (Woman)

When he is of age and ready to take responsibilities

When he is matured in and out.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by mrofficial(m): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2008
when he's ready to always jingle from 11:00 PM to 11:30 PM.

[size=20pt]Beware Of Gold Diggers![/size]
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by ehie007(m): 12:56am On Aug 02, 2008
A man will always know when he is ready to get married. if he doesnt know someone will always let him know.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by mrofficial(m): 1:00am On Aug 02, 2008
[size=25pt]when he's ready to always jingle from 11:00 PM to 11:30 PM. And also give birth to bouncing baby Brats[/size]

[size=20pt]Beware of Gold Diggers![/size]

[size=15pt]Love Don't Cost a Thing[/size]

The Story Don Change. LOL.
[size=5pt]No Money, No Honey. God Help Us[/size]
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by keba(m): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2008
when responsible and made up his mind.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2008
When he decides to marry.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2008
when he sees that small boy he used to send to buy cds has gotten a child,and he sits in the office and realises all his colleagues get photos of their wives and he is the odd one out.
and he can't go drinking with his pallies because they have got to be home by 11.
he gets left out and starts searching and then he knows it time to hang up those rock and roll shoes.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2008
Ehie, dis ur own definition too much eeeeeeeeee, thanxx, i like it, but i dnt wanna be like that man,
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by idupaul: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2008
ehie:

when he sees that small boy he used to send to buy cds has gotten a child,and he sits in the office and realises all his colleagues get photos of their wives and he is the odd one out.
and he can't go drinking with his pallies because they have got to be home by 11.
he gets left out and starts searching and then he knows it time to hang up those rock and roll shoes.

Brutal
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Pepeye(f): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2008
Abuseay:

Thanks evrybody ,,may we end the forum, because i am tired of your advice, lol, i am doing the wedding right now, infact am in the reception hall checking your comments, lol!!
grin

You still need the comments in other to survive after the ceremony , the ceremony really doesn’t count what really matters is the life after the ceremony, so stay tuned !!!
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2008
miss pepeye, lol, no body thats another post, u can post that as a new topic, thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lol
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Pepeye(f): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2008
Abuseay:

miss pepeye, lol, no body thats another post, u can post that as a new topic, thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lol

We continue with this post…inother to embark on walking down the aisle you need all the info wink
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by samdiboh: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2008
A MAN IS ALWAYS WILLING TO BE MARRIED AS SOON AS HE ATTAINED THE AGE OF 18.
THE CHALLENGE THE YOUNG MAN ALWAYS HAVE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD IS THAT POVERTY INCREASES IN THE ORDER OF PROGRESSION.
THANKS.
YOU CAN REMOVE THE YOUNG MAN AWAY FROM THE STREET BUT YOU CANNOT REMOVE THE STREET AWAY FROM HIM.
ODIBOH SAMUEL ODIBOH
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by quickygal(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2008
@post
a man is ready to marry when he is mentally,phisically and phsychologically,spiritual mature. to do so,
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by efelestus(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2008
money breeds confidence. i wouldn't ask my luv to marry me when i'm not sure how to provide for her. but with money, men, i can get married to 300 women and have 400 concubines.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
efelestus:

money breeds confidence. i wouldn't ask my love to marry me when i'm not sure how to provide for her. but with money, men, i can get married to 300 women and have 400 concubines.
Not really. you could have all the money in the world in your bank account and still not be married to any women.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rampant(f): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
efelestus:

money breeds confidence. i wouldn't ask my love to marry me when i'm not sure how to provide for her. but with money, men, i can get married to 300 women and have 400 concubines.

ok sir can u pls explain urself?
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by efelestus(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
the best place to get advise is history. David did it, some old men around did it too. the love of my life was taken from me by a man whose money never finishes. she promised to marry me and spend her live with me, but when the guy show, story change. Can't wait to revenge on the younger boys.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rampant(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
NOLLYWOOD
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2008
efelestus:

the best place to get advise is history. David did it, some old men around did it too. the love of my life was taken from me by a man whose money never finishes. she promised to marry me and spend her live with me, but when the guy show, story change. Can't wait to revenge on the younger boys.
Omo, she was the love of YOUR life. you weren't the love of HER life. there are so many other women out there for you to be acting like this. It is obvious the girl was either an opportunist or she wasn't really in love with you. If you are thinking that you are going to attract a wife with your bank account, you might as well go marry a street walker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Ashawo No Dey Wear Pant / 10 Unbelievable Foods That Make Women Grow Bigger Breasts Easily (see 8 & 10) / Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.