Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? (11081 Views)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
Oh yes here i come again, when is a man ready to marry? I wanna know peoples' line of thoughts.
Thanxxx
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by sistawoman: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
When he is a MAN
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2008
sista woman here u go Whan is a Man a MAn, is it when he discovers he is falling in love, lol when he sses a lady giving him butterflieslol abeg expantiate ,
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rampant(f): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
when he has met the right woman,as got maturity and wisdom to enter into that large scale life called marriage,and most especially wen hes got not too much but enough to take care of her and the kids weneva they r ready to have some
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
A man is TRULY ready to marry when first he is fully ready to be married. Which includes body, mind, and spirit.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2008
Onyiye i dont understand ur own o, ur own answer just dey always do my head in, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by SamMilla1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
When he has enough money. cheesy
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
yes oooo dats what i was waiting for , kudi ooooooo!!! owo ooo, who wanna marry a poor guy? raise your hands up, lol,
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by sistawoman: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

yes oooo that is what i was waiting for , kudi ooooooo!!! owo ooo, who want to marry a poor guy? raise your hands up, lol,

*raises hand*
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by tope2000(f): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
sistawoman:

When he is a MAN

lol. i concur
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Seun(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2008
A guy is ready to marry when he's getting too old to attract younger women. cheesy
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rampant(f): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2008
sistawoman:

*raises hand*

Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Onyiye i don't understand your own o, your own answer just dey always do my head in, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Go and pray about it for 90 minutes.

Naw im just jiving with cha. I'm saying when he is fully mature from body, mind, spirit. marriage is not for kids. when he knows that he can no longer put himself first. when he knows that now he has a partner for life so don't take her for granted. When he is ready to leave his single life behind and become a married man.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by ssRhino: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
When hs is grown, ready to take on the responsibility of taking care of someone else, when he has what it takes and he knows that he is done playing all his games, cos now, it means he will have a cable TV but can only watch one channel all his life.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Abuseay(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
Rhino u don come ooo, which one be one channel, ure too meany, lol
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rampant(f): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2008
some even while married still change their tv channels @rhino
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2008
i wish my husband would change the channel. he will wish he wouldnt cause i will. . .
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rampant(f): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

i wish my husband would change the channel. he will wish he wouldnt cause i will. . .
don't wish for such my dear
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

don't wish for such my dear
im not wishing, wishing. i was just talking jive.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by Hannibal: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2008

When Is A Guy Ready To Marry?

A man is ready to marry when he has enough money to take care of his family.
Any woman fortunate to meet a man at this point is more likely to walk the aisle with him.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by sistawoman: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

I would rather marry a poor man that is a MAN than a rich boy any day.  We can make those millions together baby.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rampant(f): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
sistawoman:

I would rather marry a poor man that is a MAN than a rich boy any day.  We can make those millions together baby.

u answered d right question at the wrong time
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by ssRhino: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

im not wishing, wishing. i was just talking jive.

if your husband change channel and the other channel has a better program, omoge, u don go be dat oh, cos the other babe will make him see double when you make him see half
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

if your husband change channel and the other channel has a better program, omoge, u don go be that oh, because the other babe will make him see double when you make him see half
omo, elaborate for me please.
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rampant(f): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
rhino u r very correct
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by ssRhino: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
sistawoman:

leave that joke alone, all babes wanna marry an already made man, man that got it all already and yet when they wanna leave, they will leave wth half of what he has, so leave tory my sis
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by jaquan(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
arghhhhhhhh!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by 702: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
as far as he is "financially" independent!!!
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
when he has a  WOMAN,FLAT,CAR,GOOD JOB, grin grin grin grin thats wat most ladies look out 4
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by ssRhino: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

omo, elaborate for me please.

say you be woman that wont give head to your man, wont go down town and your husband change channel and the other babe go downtown and even buy something from downtown, sis, your hsuabdm will be frquent that babe everyday, and yu will hate it, now yu will have to go and learn how to suck, try on banana and even on lolipop and the negro still wont come home oh.

1 Like

Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by rampant(f): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

leave that joke alone, all babes want to marry an [b]already made ma[/b]n, man that got it all already and yet when they want to leave, they will leave wth half of what he has, so leave tory my sis
i beg to differ
not always true

@sistawoman

have u not seen a woman that suffered wt a man and then d man finally left her when he made it,all because he wants a fresh babe?
Re: When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? by ssRhino: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
some women will even marry a man that already has a wife all cos of the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.