Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Do I Make A Girl Fall? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make A Girl Fall? (1639 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by lilcheezy: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2008
i'v bin tryin 2 mak dis girl luv me 4 who i am not wat i am but tins doesnt move an inch. al she says is lets b frnds. tel me wat 2 do.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by gabelogan(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2008
there is one mallam i know thats sells fetish stuffs. ill give u his address if you are interested. all you'll do is buy this powder from him, rub it on ur face and talk to whatever girl it is and she is guaranteed to follow you. the effects will only wear off when u sleep with the girl in question.

guaranteed to succeed and the powder is cheap, its bout 150 naira
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by arshy(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2008
To make her fall, eat a whole bowl of Eba to gather enough strength and push her down.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by Gamine(f): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2008
Just set your foot, when shes passing through

she will fall.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by lidbb2(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2008
@ poster
you can't make a girl fall for you or whatever.
she will either want you or she will not.
if she doesn't want you,do yourself a favour and move on.
go look for someone else.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by segzicres(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2008
@poster men!! there are lots and lots of babes in your vicinity i'm sure, why don't you chase someone else.k. don't let her kill your self-esteem.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by nonso3k(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2008
u dey fall mens hand for urside.just muscle am down or fit push am alittle bit harder bet she go fall
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by Moyola(f): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2008
How 2 make a girl fall. . . ryt?

Gamine:

Just set your foot, when shes passing through

she will fall.

if she doznt fall patapata, @ least she go trip!  tongue

odehdo . . . .aint 8in!!
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by donugapi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2008
You need to find the clitoris grin
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by nana(f): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2008
Whenever she's passing by,put ur foot on the way,she go fall yakata! Or Rake her down jare angry grin
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by Gonorrhea(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2008
Throw her from the top of a skyscraper like BABA SALA PISS u wld see as she go scatter full floor
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by onyinye2(f): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
@post
you can't make anyone fall in love with you no matter how hard you try. It is up to her if she wants to fall in love with you.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by bluesky4(f): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2008
nana:

Whenever she's passing by,put your foot on the way,she go fall yakata! Or Rake her down jare angry grin

LMAO grin grin
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by helium44(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2008
Guys!!! Lets get serious.d guy obviously needs help.So all da prof. in da house pls teach him wat to do.Abegoooooooooo!make agro no kil man pikinoooooo.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ topic.

put on leg while she's walking on the road wit U, i swear she'll fall. grin its dat simple
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by icemann(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2008
The Movie"HITCH" staring Will smith, was made 4 people like u
try watching it. it may help
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by ssRhino: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2008
by pushing her off the cliff.
what a stupid question
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by jaquan(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2008
strategically place a banana pill on her way and watch her fall like a log of wood. thank me later cool
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by offrancis(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2008
there is no way u cld make a lady fall for you except she wants. make sure you do not waste your resources on her.( time & money)
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by origina9ja(f): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
u cant make a gal fall 4 u
true luv have notting to prove
the babe no get interest so no bi by force
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2008
:lol
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2008
:lol
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2008
RONTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ah Poster-Man . . . , see yabs ooooo!

LOL!

Its no wonder you're still single. You are very stupid!

You're way out . . . Buy a Lambourghini and drive into Ojuelegba market.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by dreeldee: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2008
roflmao @ replies grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're obviously stupid searching for how to make a girl fall down cheesy , wetin she do you to do deserve such thought grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
dreeldee:

roflmao @ replies grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're obviously stupid searching for how to make a girl fall down cheesy , wetin she do you to do deserve such thought grin grin cheesy cheesy

She tickled his fancy . . . lol!
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by steve001(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2008
You don't need to worry yourself over such issue. If she doesn't love you and not showing any interest after all you have tried to make it work, just leave and remember cool, maybe she's not meant for you.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by spenchuks(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2008
its a lie my guy, no gree. u hear me? no slack at all
continue trying if she no gree try again, if she no gree again,
try again and again. if she finally no gree, use draconian style cool
she must fall by force grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by origina9ja(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2008
i don talk my own
and i go talk amm again
no bi by force
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by whizzy(m): 5:42am On Aug 04, 2008
@Poster, i know you must be thinking the most painfull thing in life is for u to love someone and the person being busy loving another person. But beleive me, it is far more painfull for u to waste ur time & resources, loose ur pride and self esteem and worst of all conclude u r a filure with ladies. JUST MOVE ON [size=4pt]take this as a word of experience from a ---[/size].

If all this does not work, then do it by fire by fire now!
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by dadahgirl: 5:46am On Aug 04, 2008
If you have given her many opportunities and she still says she only wants to be your friend, then respect her decision and move on or remain a friend. I agree with the above person, dont waste your time.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by nairaman01(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2008
my little advice be urself and make her just a friend and try as much as possible to be urself. if this lady belongs to u, u will surely get her one day may not now but later, but don't let her bring u down by tinking about her unecessarily and dont allow her make a fool of u cos once they knw u love them and u ar over showing it they make fun of u. move on man life is full of ups and downs.
Re: How Do I Make A Girl Fall? by SOJ(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2008
@topic

have u tried bribing her with gifts? gals equate dat to niceness and hence love grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sorry ,but I Have To Admit There Are Alot Of Ugly Nigerians. / ‘my Husband Runs Away When Rent Is Due’ / Is This Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.