Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

John Grisham Fan Club - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / John Grisham Fan Club (19495 Views)

The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / John Grisham Or Sydney Sheldon / Robert Ludlum Or John Grisham? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Grisham Fan Club by SamMilla1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2008
Lol, the price of sending them there could buy all of them down there.
If you live in Lagos , You can buy Grisham at the Airport Hotel Ikeja.
Just at the back of the Swimming pool.
I bought two there on my way to Germany last year.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Tgirl4real(f): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2008
Just kjoking Sam . . . tongue

Really, I will prefer to borrow than buy

Can't find any of my novels till date
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Tgirl4real(f): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
Hi Sam milla,

I will like to have a word with u here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.32.html

let me know ur thots wink
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Tgirl4real(f): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
Hey Sam, i think i want to go with ur idea. Can u cm on IM for a brief chat? I'm on mobile so am a bit limited
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Tgirl4real(f): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2008
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by SamMilla1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2008
i will ship some grishams to lagos for you tgirl,
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by SamMilla1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2008
Grisham to release his new legal thriller.

THE ASSOCIATE '' WILL PUBLISH ON JANUARY 27 2009.

CANT WAIT
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Pelumiv(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2008
john grisham d guy 2 gbasky.av read d king of torts n d summon n hav been hook eva since.@ joan,can u pleez send me d pdf of john work.i wil realy do appreciate it.my mail pelumiv@yahoo.cm.b expectin u mail.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by kaydkay(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2008
I have the following John Grisham novels for ur Free Downloads (they are all in PDF format).
Go to   WWW.  BOOKSDOWNLOAD247.  . COM to get them. Depending on ur internet connection, it will probably take about a minute to dload each of the novels.

I uploaded about 10 of the books listed below to my site yesterday (Dec 03) while you can get the remaining 4 books if u check my October Uploads on the site.

The_Testament
The_Rainmaker
The_Appeal
The_Runaway_Jury
A_Painted_House
Skipping_Christmas
The_Broker
The_Pelican_Brief
The_Innocent_Man_-_John_Grisham
Bleachers
John_Grisham_-_The_Chamber
The_Client
The_Firm
The_Brethren

U can also check my Nairaland Profile and click on "books and magazines download" to get to the site.

Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Tgirl4real(f): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2008
Sam Milla:

i will ship some grishams to lagos for you tgirl,

Thanks Sam. Will look forward to receiving them.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Adeomoayo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2008
cool Sammilla, good job.
I'm one of John Grisham fans back home here. I think he's one of the best writers in the world if not the best. I started his work with the firm, since then, I visited Yaba on regular bases to buy any Grisham work I can lay my hand on. He's nothing but the best. I've read seventeen out twenty books the guy has written.

I think A time to kill, The Client, The firm, The street lawyer, and The partner are the best but

I'll give the final best to THE CLIENT, the book blow me off completely, I must confess.

The innocent man, Playing for pizza, and The appeal are the ones I'm yet to read.

But I think every nairalanders should look for SECOND LADY BY IRVING WALLACE. The book is simply the best of Irving Wallace. I'll give it to SHALL WE TELL THE PERSIDENT BY JEFFERY ARCHER as one of his best. I love Sheldon, Jakie Collins too.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2008
@ SAM,
I probably have read most of Grishams works. Have u read, Playing For Pizza by Grisham?, its really disappointing. Hoping to read the Appeal soon. Anyways, Grisham is good but not at all in the class of Mario Puzo, Sidney Sheldon and Harold Robbins.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by just1gift: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2008
There is no doubt about it that John Grisham remains one of the best writers around,please do yourself a favour and read his work,but then he is not a lawyer,just an author.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by nisot23(f): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2008
i also like Grisham though i have only been able to read two of his books-the firm and street lawyer.and i really loved the firm.i'l try to read most of the other books also.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by coi: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2009
helo friends,
john grishan is the best. i have read;
time to kill
the pelican brief
the testament
the client
the firm.
chambers
and runaway jury

you can as well watch the movies. i have watched the pelican brief acted by julia roberts. i have watched the client. however the run away jury is full of names and when i watched the movie, it was saying ssth different from the book. someone said something about sidney sheldon - i love the book 'if tomorrow comes' you must read that.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by BobiJoe: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2009
:Di really luv the client cos it's really fantastic
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by ZUBY77(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2009
Yea, client is a block buster, ''FIRM'' too
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by BobiJoe: 3:18am On Jan 18, 2009
I've read the Second Lady by Irving Wallace and i think it is a must-read for every nairalander. I also found Inside Out by John Ramsey Miller really intriguing
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by TOYOSI20(f): 3:22am On Jan 18, 2009
ZUBY77:

Yea, client is a block buster, ''FIRM'' too

I love them both cool
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by SamMilla1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2009
there are both among the bests,
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by SamMilla1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2009
the associate by grisham is out now
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by oluwdashmi(f): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2009
I have the following John Grisham novels for ur Free Downloads (they are all in PDF format).
Go to   WWW.  BOOKSDOWNLOAD247.  . COM to get them. Depending on ur internet connection, it will probably take about a minute to dload each of the novels.

I uploaded about 10 of the books listed below to my site yesterday (Dec 03) while you can get the remaining 4 books if u check my October Uploads on the site.

The_Testament
The_Rainmaker
The_Appeal
The_Runaway_Jury
A_Painted_House
Skipping_Christmas
The_Broker
The_Pelican_Brief
The_Innocent_Man_-_John_Grisham

Bleachers
John_Grisham_-_The_Chamber
The_Client
The_Firm
The_Brethren

Hi Kakdkay,
You are doing a good job but you don't have the boldened books on your blog as said. Pls do something and add his remaining books including Sidney Seldon books. Keep it up.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by SamMilla1(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2009
the associate is a blockbuster
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by gbainde: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2009
he client is my favourite and i also love the King of Torts. John Grisham is a great author. I am reading the Last Juror.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by ideaworks(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2009
one of my favourite authours so am signing up
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2009
i think the guy is plain good. but i've just read one of all the ones you mentioned. but i'll read them all anyway.
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by buttercop(m): 1:46am On Apr 03, 2009
i just signed up guys.
i totaly love John Grisham
i've not read many of hiss books but i hope to read them all someday
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Pepeye(f): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2009
Yeah read practically most of his books courtesy of ma sis I must say. . .

from PELICAN BRIEF, THE FIRM, CHAMBER, and TESTAMENT. . THE BRETHEN AND THE CLIENT
John Grisham got an ownership of the fiction best-seller list anyday, .
Apparently he’s kicked off the legal thriller trend
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Amigoz(f): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2009
Love Grisham
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Major001(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2009
while I admire John Grisham, I believe Steve Matini is a much better Legal thriller writer
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by SamMilla1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2009
Major001:

while I admire John Grisham, I believe Steve Matini is a much better Legal thriller writer

Now i doubt that.

GRISHAM is the master of Legal Thriller
Re: John Grisham Fan Club by Pepeye(f): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2009
His novels have always been a smash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Books Do You Read? / ''''''''''''''''''church Runs'''''''''''''''' / "The Assistant" A Story By AK86

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.