Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Conversation With An American Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conversation With An American Lady (2936 Views)

My Conversation With A Girl I Met / My Conversation With An American Lady / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by flolancracker: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin grin hilarious post..
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Ruq: 12:11am On Dec 23, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Sounds like a yoi came across a very dumb American.Or one who never went to school. Its one thing to not know about Benin City, or Naija.But to think that Africa is a Country, and not a Continent .......idiot akata woman

That's how they're ooh. A lot refer to Africa as a country, but with the media now I think it's getting better. But if there's something one can learn from them its their chauvinistic character. its fuckin good, with the way the world is now if you're not British or American fuckyou, because they're fuckin relevant and their other countries who understand them well too, such as China Russia, Japan, Germany, France and other few. But give it to America, sometimes i think they host the smartest of individuals, you can hardly say they were colonized because they achieved utmost liberty. I wish we fuckin did that.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by QueenRAW(f): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2013
xp17: most americans dont anything aside d scope of their disciplines or local comunities. just ask an average american graduate d meaning of FIFA or anything relating to eurpean football?

this has notin to do with school, its just d pride in knowing abt others

I disagree. I know many Americans, Black and White alike, who are well versed in international affairs, well travelled, and culturally aware.

Regardless of where they are from, some people are oblivious, some simply uneducated, about the "world" outside of their own .
Knowing about football in another country is one thing.But knowing about the Geographical layout of the EATRH that We ALL live on is a whole other thing.

Im American,and we learn very early about the Earth,different continents and countries, etc.Wether you truly retain that info, is a personal choice, but if I met someone inmy country who didnt know that Africa was a continent,I'd assume they never had any formal eduaction.Which is required legally in America.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Truckpusher(m): 3:55am On Dec 23, 2013
xp17: I met this lady we decided to introduce ourselves. See below.

Me : hi,
She : I'm good,
She : what about you,
Me: hmm ,just hanging out .
Me: u re?
She: Catherine,
She: u?
Me: igho,
She: are u Jamaican, I mean our ascent,
Me: no,
Me: re u British, ur ascent sound British,
She: no.
Me: where re u from?
She: LA
She: where re u from?
Me: BC
She : what is BC?
Me: What is LA?
She: LA is los Angeles,
Me: BC is benin city,
She: where is benin city?
Me : where is LA?
She: don't tell me u ain't know LA is in California,
Me: Don't tell me u don't know Benin city is in Edo state,
She: where is Edo state?
Me: where is California?
She : serious, u don't know California? , its in STATE,
Me: u must be new on earth, u mean u don't know Edo state, its in NAIJA,
She : where d hell is NAIJA?
Me: where d fvck is STATE?
She : STATE is same as USA,
Me: NAIJA is same as FRN,
She: I don't know that,
Me: me neither, I dont know USA,
She: okay, United state of America,
Me : oh, I'm frm federal republic of Nigeria.
She : that should be in Africa,
Me : yours should be somewhere around America,
She : yes
She: where in Africa is Nigeria?
Me : where in America is United state of America?
She: North America,
Me : West Africa.
Me : who is your president?
She: everyone knows its YES WE CAN,
She : and urs?
Me: everyone knows its FRESH AIR,
She : what's fresh air?
Me: what's yes we can,
She: I mean obama, that's popular quote,
Me : I mean Jonathan, that's popular quote,
She: Jonathan who?
Me: Obama who,
She: Barack,
Me: do u mean soldier's Barack?
She: that's his first name,
Me. Oh, I see.
She : yours?
Me: ebere, goodluck ,azikiwe, Jonathan.
She: u kind of complex,
Me : u re more complex
She : well I learnt a lot from u today, I aways thought Africa is a country, that's all I knew abt it.
Me: same here, I aways thought north America is a country, thanks for d enlightenment though.

Then I started running my personal coded stuffs, pls don't ask abt that. It's discrete.
Silly boy ,
I never doubted you could be that stewpid grin grin tongue
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by xp17(m): 4:05am On Dec 23, 2013
Truckpusher: Silly boy ,
I never doubted you could be that stewpid grin grin tongue
Mr man, don't quote me again .next time write me an open letter instead.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Truckpusher(m): 5:46am On Dec 23, 2013
xp17: Mr man, don't quote me again .next time write me an open letter instead.
Abi oh ! na so so open letters dey reign now grin grin
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by NotSeanXavier(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2013
Nice one!
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by tpia5: 5:01am On Jul 11, 2014
is anyone going to summarize?

cant make head or tail.
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by xp17(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: My Conversation With An American Lady by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Plot twist: OP is chatting up a middle aged man masquerading online as a female.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chloe Kardashian's Boobs And Back Assets Will Shock You..(see Photos). / Man Sparks Outrage After Posting These Loved Up Photos With His Young Girlfriend / I Want To Come Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.