Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God (12380 Views)

A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2013
Ranchhoddas: @JMAN pls give a straight answer to that quote jor.if u can't just say so.i've followed this thread to page 15 and i'm yet to get anything meaningful from you and your cohorts.i dey vex o.

ok sir, you can try another person. Like I said, if I am the one asking the question, the answer is so clear for me.

1 Like

Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Ranchhoddas: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
JMAN05:

ok sir, you can try another person. Like I said, if I am the one asking the question, the answer is so clear for me.
noted.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by OlaoChi: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

i do not understand or comprehend what you said, so it definitely cannot be what i am saying.

that's because your previous post was a silly statement
You should really stop playing that card it doesn't tell well
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

I'm the Devil agreed and Jesus is the "master of the earth" but could you please explain this part of Jesus to us. You Christians have been avoiding this post I've re-posted about 5 times now.

"Peaceful Jesus" telling his Disciples that he is not any different from his father, he's not come to bring peace but war and he has come to cause a rift between a son and his father, daughter against her mother and destroy the family union.

Matthew 10:34-36
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

Can Christians please explain this passage to me cos i was made to believe that Jesus came to give us life, peace, love, unity and eternal life.

Oh no, you are not the devil, don't overrate yourself. You are a slave to the devil and i doubt if you even know it. It's that bad. Confirm that you have seen the great lack of thinking you exhibited concerning the colt passage, promise never to repeat such again. Then we'd move on to the next point.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
OlaoChi:

that's because your previous post was a silly statement
You should really stop playing that card it doesn't tell well

Can you reasonably attempt to prove how silly the statement was?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
JMAN has given a very good explanation BTW. i do not wonder why you won't see it, i know why.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by OlaoChi: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

Can you reasonably attempt to prove how silly the statement was?

It's above silly to say someone can't understand something because he doesn't believe it
That's like saying You can't understand Star Wars because you don't believe it

Btw the dude was a believer, so stop accusing him of not believing
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
OlaoChi:

It's above silly to say someone can't understand something because he doesn't believe it
That's like saying You can't understand Star Wars because you don't believe it

Btw the dude was a believer, so stop accusing him of not believing

i said one needs to be CONVERTED to better understand. You cannot compare a dog's understanding of human language to a human's understanding. The dog will need to be converted to a human being to really flow. That's what the Bible itself says. The natural man does not readily understand. That's why you need a conversion, or to at least listen to those who are converted.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

Oh no, you are not the devil, don't overrate yourself. You are a slave to the devil and i doubt if you even know it. It's that bad. Confirm that you have seen the great lack of thinking you exhibited concerning the colt passage, promise never to repeat such again. Then we'd move on to the next point.

Shut up Bro and explain the passage. You like beating around the bush like you've been doing on the topic of tithing.

Just explain the passage you quoted or shut the hell up. We don't have time or server space to play around a topic as sensitive as that.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
JMAN05: If this clear explanation does not satisfy you, I am sorry you have to ask another person. If I am the one asking similar question, this answer is sufficient to clear the misunderstanding.

Bro honestly you will make a bad lecturer. Just explain the damn verse and stop reading me verse 10 and 38 all those are irrelevant.

Just explain a short text where Jesus talked about him not coming to bring peace like you Christians claim.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
OlaoChi:

The Bible cannot be held as prove for the existence of your God, the Bible can easily be accused of being made up and full of lies to suit the needs of some people.

Wat makes your Bible more reliable than the Yoruba Ifa? Ifa also gives prophecies and reveals mysteries
Ifa seems far more reliable and magnificent than the Bible that is based on ridiculous racist movements and political agenda

Hehehehe.

Dude, you remind me of one Mr Macof.

And you are following only @Pegan9ja.

Why is your profile reading 'f' ?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by OlaoChi: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

i said one needs to be CONVERTED to better understand. You cannot compare a dog's understanding of human language to a human's understanding. The dog will need to be converted to a human being to really flow. That's what the Bible itself says. The natural man does not readily understand. That's why you need a conversion, or to at least listen to those who are converted.
Ok keep deceiving yourself with this excuse, it's so pathetic
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by OlaoChi: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
truthislight:

Hehehehe.

Dude, you remind me of one Mr Macof.

And you are following only @Pegan9ja.

Why is your profile reading 'f' ?

Pagan9ja is the only one following me, I simply followed back

F? Asin female?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
truthislight: @RudeDough

There are so many questions of mine you have not answered.

Answere the one on red below please.

see it here:

When this slaves had became populous and many in numbers, he took them under this state/condition devoid of tradition of men to the promised land, and on the way, gave them all the 613 laws and.

Do you think those slaves had the capacity to developed those laws for themselves under that conditions in the wilderness ? Laws they could not keep ?

Answer that ^ pls.

Am waiting.

[b] You have very little or no knowledge of your bible.

* Those slaves you called God's people attacked an innocent nation, killed everyone including women and children and stole their lands and properties, they looted the nation and took the virgins to be ra.ped. You Christians keep claiming God gave the israelites lands without looking at how they got the land. Do you guys think Canaan was just sitting somewhere in the wild?

Deuteronomy 2:33-34
"And the Lord our God delivered him over to us; and we defeated him with his sons and all his people. 34 So we captured all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor."

* On their way to Canaan God in his blood thirst also killed a lot of the Israelites that would have been alive should they have remained in Egypt for complaining about food and water and all other stu.pid reasons including Moses.

Then later, hour gave them some 613 laws to kill children for disobedience and ra.pe little girls without problem etc.

Bro if that's the way God gives people land flown with milk and honey. I don't want to be a part of it.

Ask your Pastor to stop preaching "God gave the Israelites a land flown with milk and honey" and Preach to the congregation that "God instructed them to kill everyone inside including men, women and children and ra.pe their virgins while they loot the nation. After which they took over the land and called it milk and honey.

You Christians are sick in the head I swear. Go tell those cheap lies to someone who haven't read the Bible Bro.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
@RudeDough

You seem to be skipping comment.

This is the third time i am posting this.

Answere the question on red below please.

truthislight: Is it NL that turned you to Atheism ?

If you are talking about Jesus, say so, dont use that to threaten people.

Jesus death was fortold that his faithfullness to the end will be a scrifice to God and a reason/answer to satan, that will make God consider his effort and reconsider what our parent did under the taotulage of satan.

The action of Jesus life and his shade blood open up the way to Yahweh to all men.

Jesus faithfulness gives an answer to all of Satan's accusations against Yahweh, that humans will not love Yahwah without selfish gains expecially if their lives was at stake.(read the book of Job and see what satan told Yahweh).

Sacrifice goes as a ransom, what is used to buy back or change a situation without twisting or banding Justice > Yahweh is a God of justice and his justice dictactes his actions with intelligent creatures.

Blood for blood, life for life, what Adam lost was a perfect life and what exchanged to change the sentens of death on Adam's children was equivalent to what was lost by Adam. No injustice with Yahweh, and not when he had the power to restore any life. But his justice must hold and sets a precedent that should never be repeated by disobedience.

Even, on a situation that Yahweh was angry due to the actions of the household of Saul, Yahweh also specify that to correct the situation, the people have to be presented to him, not just any person, but the specific people concern, all of them and not from another house hold.

Precedent sets in the bible was to averts repeating certain ills, hence, death is almost always the sentence for defiance as to keep this nation clean and ready to welcome the promise messaiah that was the reason for the Existance of the nation of Israel at the first place.

Yahweh build the nation of Israel in the bible for the sole purpose of bringing forth the messaiah, and any contrary action to that end was instant dealth to removed obstacles on the set objectives.

The bible is not a text book to explain the life history of Satan or to explain the way satan dealth with other nations that have been worshiping him in the absence/seperation from Yahweh in Eden, but rather, a book to explain the process of the reconciliation of man back to Yahweh via the Messaiah, and we know the cause of the problem in the first place.

Satan is only mentioned in passing in the bible some of the times that his action to destroy this plans for the messaiah is considered.

But Yahweh knows and says that the rest nations except the Nation of Israel worshiped satan directly and indirectly, hence, Yahweh had to warn the nation of Israel not to get involved with any other nation and share with them in their worship, so as not to give room to satan into the Nation of Israel, that he will have access to the coming Messaiahs plans taking place there.

Along that ^ line, Yahweh had to build the nation of Israel devoid of the traditions of other nations, he sent the nation of Israel to grow in the land of Egypt, in a condition they cannot assimillate the traditions of Egypt > 'slavery'.
And the traditions of other nations that was influence by the anemy of Yahweh.

When this slaves had became populous and many in numbers, he took them under this state/condition devoid of tradition of men to the promised land, and on the way, gave them all the 613 laws and.

Do you think those slaves had the capacity to developed those laws for themselves under that conditions in the wilderness ? Laws they could not keep ? Your answer pls.

This ^ arrangement by Yahweh ensured that the sons of Israel was a unique nation, absolutely different from every other nation dwelling upon the sufface of the earth, hence, any contermination was cutoff.

Meanwhile, all other nations under the influence of satan hated them, that explains why the Nation of Amalekite will attacked the innocent harmless slaves from Egypt on their way to the promised land, by the dictate of their God(unless the Amalekites had no god, but Egypt does).

It was Yahweh that has the ability to directly see and know the plans of satan and the effort he puts in to thwart the coming of the Messaiah, who he satan knew will destroy him at the end.

I think i am not in the best position to asses Yahweh and pass sentens on him owing to my limitations, since there are more than meets the eyes.

But since you say you know better, i beckon on you to come foward and educate me.

Thank you.

see it here:

Do you think those slaves had the capacity to developed those laws for themselves under that conditions in the wilderness ? Laws they could not keep ?

Answer that ^ pls.

Am waiting
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
OlaoChi:

Pagan9ja is the only one following me, I simply followed back

F? Asin female?

Well, if you are not Macof, then the question if you are female is mute then.

@Rudedough.

I just saw your reply now, i will attend to it soon.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2013

see it here:

Answer that ^ pls.

Am waiting

Dude I've answered your question above. I'm texting from my phone. I took the shorter questions 1st before I took yours. I don't avoid questions like you Christians do and I don't beat around the bush either.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Well, it is obviouse that the sons of Israel, the slaves from Egypt cannot give those law to themselves, hence, an external source was responsible for it provision.

Those your answer is not directly addressing my question, i will take it as an Affirmation.

Dont you thing that certain things you say about Yahweh are not verifiable ?

Yes, Yahweh killed the disobedient Jews in the wilderness, but that was because their was a bridge of agreement made during the presentation of the law to them.

rudedough:

* Those slaves you called God's people attacked an innocent nation, killed everyone including women and children and stole their lands and properties, they looted the nation and took the virgins to be ra.ped. You Christians keep claiming God gave the israelites lands without looking at how they got the land. Do you guys think Canaan was just sitting somewhere in the wild?

"And the Lord our God delivered him over to us; and we defeated him with his sons and all his people. 34 So we captured all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor."

* On their way to Canaan God in his blood thirst also killed a lot of the Israelites that would have been alive should they have remained in Egypt for complaining about food and water and all other stu.pid reasons including Moses.

Then later, hour gave them some 613 laws to kill children for disobedience and ra.pe little girls without problem etc.

Bro if that's the way God gives people land flown with milk and honey. I don't want to be a part of it.

Ask your Pastor to stop preaching "God gave the Israelites a land flown with milk and honey" and Preach to the congregation that "God instructed them to kill everyone inside including men, women and children and ra.pe their virgins while they loot the nation. After which they took over the land and called it milk and honey.

You Christians are sick in the head I swear. Go tell those cheap lies to someone who haven't read the Bible Bro.
[/b]

Can you give evidence for those on red ?

I can remember God killing anybody for asking for food, hence, give evidence for that accusation.

see it here:

Answer that ^ pls.

Am waiting

*Editted*
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Truthislight I don't know why you like going back and forth, you asked about the law and I have answered that in the highlighted blue below.

You also mentioned the promise land and I have told you how the Israelites got their "Promise land" which you have completely ignored.

Tell me that you know before now that the promise land was actually stolen from an innocent nation that was invaded and slaughtered. #TheHiddenThingsYourPastorsWontTellYou

Do you have anything to say about your God killing innocent people to steal their lands and properties and ra.ping their virgins Sir?

rudedough:

* Those slaves you called God's people attacked an innocent nation, killed everyone including women and children and stole their lands and properties, they looted the nation and took the virgins to be ra.ped. You Christians keep claiming God gave the Israelites lands without looking at how they got the land. Do you guys think Canaan was just sitting somewhere in the wild?

* On their way to Canaan God in his blood thirst also killed a lot of the Israelites that would have been alive should they have remain in Egypt. But God killed them for complaining about food and water and all other stu.pid reasons, he even killed his loving servant Moses.

Then later, he gave them some 613 laws to kill children for disobedience and ra.pe little girls without problem etc.

Ask your Pastor to stop preaching "God gave the Israelites a land flown with milk and honey" and Preach to the congregation that "God instructed them to kill everyone inside including men, women and children and ra.pe their virgins while they loot the nation. After which they took over the land and called it a land flowing with milk and honey."

[/b]

shocked shocked So you don't know that God killed the Israelites for asking for food and water. Read your bible bro. I'm an Atheist, I don't have to show you everything about your bible like a 10 years old Child.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

Shut up Bro and explain the passage. You like beating around the bush like you've been doing on the topic of tithing.

Just explain the passage you quoted or shut the hell up. We don't have time or server space to play around a topic as sensitive as that.

What passage did i quote? It seems an evil spirit is disturbing you ba?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Image123(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
OlaoChi:
Ok keep deceiving yourself with this excuse, it's so pathetic

Quit deceiving yourself and read this truth below

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough: @Truthislight I don't know why you like going back and forth, you asked about the law and I have answered that in the highlighted blue below.

You also mentioned the promise land and I have told you how the Israelites got their "Promise land" which you have completely ignored.

Tell me that you know before now that the promise land was actually stolen from an innocent nation that was invaded and slaughtered. #TheHiddenThingsYourPastorsWontTellYou

Do you have anything to say about your God killing innocent people to steal their lands and properties and ra.ping their virgins Sir?
[/

shocked shocked So you don't know that God killed the Israelites for asking for food and water. Read your bible bro. I'm an Atheist, I don't have to show you everything about your bible like a 10 years old Child.

The land that God gave to the Israelites is the land that Yahweh asked Abraham to leave to earlier, Yahweh told him that he will give that land to his future generations/children and he fulfild it to the sons of Jacob > sons of Isaac > the Israelites.

Yahweh did not killed the Jews for asking him for food, the other reasons they died for was murmuring against moses and Idol worship and disobedience.

Is there anthing you can teach me from the bible ? Hehehehe, cheesy

that will be interesting, but then, you have nothing to teach me.

You have a lot of erroneous ideas about Yahweh, thats all!.

Peace to you though.

Editted
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Image123:

What passage did i quote? It seems an evil spirit is disturbing you ba?

Are you telling me that you didn't realize you quoted the below passage? Man if you cannot explain the passage, like i earlier said shut the fvck up and sit your ranting a$$ somewhere.

rudedough:

I'm the Devil agreed and Jesus is the "master of the earth" but could you please explain this part of Jesus to us. You Christians have been avoiding this post I've re-posted about 5 times now.

"Peaceful Jesus" telling his Disciples that he is not any different from his father, he's not come to bring peace but war and he has come to cause a rift between a son and his father, daughter against her mother and destroy the family union.

Matthew 10:34-36
34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

Can Christians please explain this passage to me cos i was made to believe that Jesus came to give us life, peace, love, unity and eternal life.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
truthislight:

The land that God gave to the Israelites is the land that Yahweh asked Abraham to leave earlier, Yahweh told him that he will give that land that he left to hii future generations/children and he fulfild it to the sons of Jacob > sons of Isaac > the Israelites.

Yahweh did not killed the Jews for asking him for food, the other reasons they died for was murmuring against moses and Idol worship and disobedience.

Is there anthing you can teach me from the bible ? Hehehehe, cheesy

that will be interesting, but then, you have nothing to teach me.

You have a lot of erroneous ideas about Yahweh, thats all!.

Peace to you though.

Your ignorance is second to none and the most annoying thing about it is that you insist that you are right but when you are shown proof, you start giving apologetic excuses.

Now i want to put you and other Christians to shame again. So i will ask some questions so you guys don't deny or twist like you always do.

Was Canaan, the land "flowing with milk and hor'ny" a vacant land?

Did the Israelites kill everyone in the land, loot the nation and ra.pe their virgins before taking over the land "flown with milk and hor'ny"?

Did God kill the Israelites for complaining about food and water?

Christians please answer these questions before i present my facts from the bible. I am tired of your guys sneaking away every time i present facts.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
I don't like it when Christians look at a thread with some healthy questions and run away in an attempt to sweep the question under the carpet.

Christians these questions are not going to answer itself or magically disappear, just give me a YES / NO answer to the questions so that i can present my facts. That's not too much to ask is it?
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

Bro honestly you will make a bad lecturer. Just explain the damn verse and stop reading me verse 10 and 38 all those are irrelevant.

Just explain a short text where Jesus talked about him not coming to bring peace like you Christians claim.

By your insisting to follow Jesus' direction, and viewing his direction as more important than your family's, their are sure to be division in terms of opinions, likes and dislikes, fashion, entertainment etc. Why the division? Because of your belief in Jesus. That's the point. That is what Jesus meant when he said he came to cause division between father, daughter etc. Just the belief in Jesus causes all that, division, lack of peace cos the christian can't stomach all the relatives believes as against his belief in Jesus. it is in that sense that he came to bring war, not peace. It does not mean that he encourages you to create war, but the belief in him, will lead to your being persecuted and lead to division in terms of opinion, belief, fashion etc. After all when Peter wants to get even with the soldiers, Jesus reproved him.

If this is not enough, please look for another person. the fact is that your not accepting it changes nothing. The truth remains.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough: I don't like it when Christians look at a thread with some healthy questions and run away in an attempt to sweep the question under the carpet.

Christians these questions are not going to answer itself or magically disappear, just give me a YES / NO answer to the questions so that i can present my facts. That's not too much to ask is it?

I think it's time you ask yourself: Am I really telling myself the truth or do I stay blind when the truth is glaring? I see you really have problem in that. Always following the blind Lawrence Krauss who sees truth and chose to lie to himself to win argument. I really loathe that Idiot. He isn't sincere at all. Dawkins is far better than him.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
JMAN05:

By your insisting to follow Jesus' direction, and viewing his direction as more important than your family's, their are sure to be division in terms of opinions, likes and dislikes, fashion, entertainment etc. Why the division? Because of your belief in Jesus. That's the point. That is what Jesus meant when he said he came to cause division between father, daughter etc. Just the belief in Jesus causes all that, division, lack of peace cos the christian can't stomach all the relatives believes as against his belief in Jesus. it is in that sense that he came to bring war, not peace. It does not mean that he encourages you to create war, but the belief in him, will lead to your being persecuted and lead to division in terms of opinion, belief, fashion etc. After all when Peter wants to get even with the soldiers, Jesus reproved him.

If this is not enough, please look for another person. the fact is that your not accepting it changes nothing. The truth remains.

Someone has told you that you keep beating around the bush but you still wrote the same thing.

In other words, Jesus did not come to bring peace or unite mankind like you Christians preach but he has come to divide and cause calamity among families and "make a man’s enemies be the members of his own household." right?.

So can we say now that it is Jesus who has comes to destroy the peace in the family and not the Devil? Bro just answer YES / NO and stop beating around the bush. It's tiring to be repeating yourself a hundred times.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
JMAN05:

I think it's time you ask yourself: Am I really telling myself the truth or do I stay blind when the truth is glaring? I see you really have problem in that. Always following the blind Lawrence Krauss who sees truth and chose to lie to himself to win argument. I really loathe that Idiot. He isn't sincere at all. Dawkins is far better than him.

Bro you're still trying to dodge the question. You didn't quote the question but my re-notification. You have freedom of speech and you can say whatever you like but please reconfirm your position by answer the questions so that i can present my facts.

Was Canaan, the land "flowing with milk and hor'ny" a vacant land?

Did the Israelites kill everyone in the land, loot the nation and ra.pe their virgins before taking over the land "flown with milk and hor'ny"?

Thank you.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
It was the almighty that gave the land to Abraham, it was the same land that the Israelites came back to after four Hundred years in slavery.

Yes, the canaanit were there befor. No doubt, but their sin was a problem with Yahweh.

Yahweh only fulfild the promises he made to Abraham.

Read below to get the full gist.

Not that the Issue started with the Nation of Israel.

Well, that was Yahwehs decission, to destroy the Amorites for their sins.

He warn the Jews not to do what the Amorites did that he is chasing them out:

"So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran. And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother’s son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came. And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land. And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him." (Genesis 12:4-7).

"And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it. And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?" (Genesis 15:7-8 ).

"And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. But in the fourth generation they shall come back again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces. In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I give this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites." (Genesis 15:13-21).

"And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;" (Genesis 26:2-4).

"And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of." (Genesis 28:13-15).

"And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people; and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession." (Genesis 48:4).

"Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, and say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against thy people. Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever." (Exodus 32:12-13).

The sentence was due to the sins of the Amorites, and there cup was filled after the 400years that the decendance of Abraham were in Egypt:

"But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full." (Genesis 15:16).

"For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off. Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images." (Exodus 23:23-24).

There activities where bad and Yahweh decided to drive the out.

The almighty decission, you were not there to know what they did.
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
@Truthislight Please be objective for once. You said and insisted and i quote:

Truthislight: The land that God gave to the Israelites is the land that Yahweh asked Abraham to leave earlier, Yahweh told him that he will give that land that he left to hii future generations/children and he fulfild it to the sons of Jacob > sons of Isaac > the Israelites.

And i asked you 3 simple YES / NO questions to reaffirm your stand after several twisting from previous discussion. I asked

rudedough: Was Canaan, the land "flowing with milk and hor'ny" a vacant land?

I did not ask for excuses. Just be a honorable man and stand on your word that the land was empty and the Israelite did not take over people's land. And also that God did not kill the Israelites for complaining about the lack of food and water.

I am tired of you running from left and right, it's frustrating. Please answer the questions above or just shut up.
[/b]
Re: Inviting Rudedough To A Discussion On God by truthislight: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

[b][size=10pt]Your ignorance is second to none and the most annoying thing about it is that you insist that you are right but when you are shown proof, you start giving apologetic excuses.

Now i want to put you and other Christians to shame again. So i will ask some questions so you guys don't deny or twist like you always do.

Killed the Jews for food or that the Jews were murmuring against Moses ?

Na wa for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi / Chat With A Prophet : / Secret Sins & Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.