Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Convenant Before Marriage, Have You Engaged In Anyone Of It Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Convenant Before Marriage, Have You Engaged In Anyone Of It Before? (499 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convenant Before Marriage, Have You Engaged In Anyone Of It Before? by Wizdray: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2013
I don't know maybe this Topic had been created before or not. Which ever ways, lets discuss this issue.
Due to lack of trust or let me say fear that their partner may leave them to marry an0ther pers0n, s0me lovers do engage in convenant.
I havent engage/practice anyone before but I've heard numerous stories concerning this Topic whereby s0me lovers engaged in blood convenant 'in which they used blade to torn their body part and drank each other blood' in other to trust each other.
S0me may go to the extent of visiting herbalist to do the convenant for them. And this practise have its own consequence.
I heard one story like that, which these two lovers engaged in this convenant issue. Eventually, they broke up and went their seperate ways. Years later they came back together cos they dont bear any child. This no be super story, na true life story.
Have you ever engaged in this act before or you have heard a story concerning this act and what's the outcome of it?
Re: Convenant Before Marriage, Have You Engaged In Anyone Of It Before? by Wizdray: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
.....17 views so far.
Yet no comment

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Babe Letter To Father Christmas!!! / Advise On How Meet. And Start A Sound Relationship / Everything About Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.