Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Fear Of Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fear Of Marriage (2741 Views)

My Fear Of Commitment!!! Why?!!! / The Day I Started Having The Fear Of Women / Fear Of Being Disvirgined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

My dayz. . . . . .Did u really say that??

God forbid, if this guy misplaces his priority and puts the babe in the family way, women would be complaining that she was made to suffer.
Everything should be planned out . . . . You would be surprised that the babe in question is still an undergraduate.
I don't know why most of em are in a hurry these days.
You meet a babe and within a month, she is showing u the kind of wedding dress she wants.
Oh whatever hannibal.

Ruby_Pearl:

@poster
you thinking of settling with 2 women then? undecided
Nwannem, i asked him but i got no answer.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
@oyinye
Kedu! tongue
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by truth2: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2008
do women even know wat they want?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2008
truth2:

do women even know what they want?

Good question!!!

The truth is they are annoyingly clueless.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
truth2:

YES women know what they wany
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2008
truth2:

oh be quiet!
Nobody really knows what they want!

Men said they want beer,sex,and money, yet they keep yapping for respect!
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2008
truth2:

Do you even know what you want?

Ruby_Pearl:

@oyinye
Kedu! tongue
Nnem Ruby, ka al di?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by damola1: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2008
am not a player, but my girlfriend of so many years asked me when will it happen.

I simply told her the plain truth, I have known you for approx. 7yrs, I love you very dearly, I have never kissed another lady's lip all these years, however, I need you to understand that I will love to meet other women before I settle down, because that's the way I feel, well, she only told me, I sincerely hope you settle down with me, thats all.

I don't want to feel caged in a marriage, neither do I want to start messing up in such a wonderful committment, she's worth all that, however, it's best I simply straighten my head before I settle down.

Life is too short for me to be unhappy, I don't play games either, so, as simple as it comes, thats it!!!, I still have never shown serious interest in any other lady, so she's got like 90% chance we can close the deal anytime!!!!
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rampant(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2008
Gonorrhea:

@poster

marriage no be by force naw! grin

getting cold feet at the thoughts of marriage

help me tell poster well well
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

My dayz. . . . . .Did u really say that??

God forbid, if this guy misplaces his priority and puts the babe in the family way, women would be complaining that she was made to suffer.
Everything should be planned out . . . . You would be surprised that the babe in question is still an undergraduate.
I don't know why most of em are in a hurry these days.
You meet a babe and within a month, she is showing u the kind of wedding dress she wants.

I don't think the girl is an undergraduate for a lady to ask for marriage something has gone wrong somewhere either she do not trust the guys moves or she is ripe take it from me
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
damola1:

am not a player, but my girlfriend of so many years asked me when will it happen.

I simply told her the plain truth, I have known you for approx. 7yrs, I love you very dearly, I have never kissed another lady's lip all these years, however, I need you to understand that I will love to meet other women before I settle down, because that's the way I feel, well, she only told me, I sincerely hope you settle down with me, thats all.

I don't want to feel caged in a marriage, neither do I want to start messing up in such a wonderful committment, she's worth all that, however, it's best I simply straighten my head before I settle down.

Life is too short for me to be unhappy, I don't play games either, so, as simple as it comes, thats it!!!, I still have never shown serious interest in any other lady, so she's got like 90% chance we can close the deal anytime!!!!
Well the chic must have alot of trust in you cause i don't think i would have except my man saying he wanted to date another girl to see if im the one.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2008
damola1:

that's nice
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Nnem Ruby, ka al di?

YEA, HOW DO YOU SAY "WHAT?"
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

YEA, HOW DO YOU SAY "WHAT?"
what----gini
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2008
rubi:

I don't think the girl is an undergraduate for a lady to ask for marriage something has gone wrong somewhere either she do not trust the guys moves or she is ripe take it from me

Are u kidding me??
Girls get on the marriage vibes as early as 18 these days. . . .
There's nothing wrong with a gurl looking out for herself but then things should move stage by stage!!!
This lass should allow her man get a good job first. . . . get a nest before thinking of commitment.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u kidding me??
Girls get on the marriage vibes as early as 18 these days. . . .
There's nothing wrong with a girl looking out for herself but then things should move stage by stage!!!
This lass should allow her man get a good job first. . . . get a nest before thinking of commitment.

There is nothing wrong in a man settling down first I admire that aspect but it depends on individual definition of settling down acquiring the whole world? both can start the journey together or instead let her go when he is ready they can talk if only the lady will still be available.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

what----gini
I meela smiley
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by damola1: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ onyinye2

We are not all the same, and from the first day, she understood we are free birds.

@ rubi ,

thanks.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I meela  smiley
nnoo kiss
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2008
that means? tongue
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2008
damola1:

@ onyinye2

We are not all the same, and from the first day, she understood we are free birds.
gini "free birds"?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

that means? tongue
nnoo----welcome.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
rubi:

There is nothing wrong in a man settling down first I admire that aspect but it depends on individual definition of settling down acquiring the whole world? both can start the journey together or instead let her go when he is ready they can talk if only the lady will still be available.

Not necessarily acquiring the whole world. . . .
I am talking of striving hard to acquire the basics like food, shelter n clothing for the couple.
When u start pressuring a young graduate to shoulder these responsibilities without a job then u are pushing him away.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2008
damola1:

@ onyinye2

@ rubi ,

thanks.

Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2008
damola1:

@ onyinye2

@ rubi ,

thanks.

Thanks too, free birds after 7yrs come on
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by pupogan: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2008
i've decided not to get married!!!!
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by damola1: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2008
A whole lot of ladies have a wrong conception abt marriage, they think it's the ultimate.

Listen, marriage is not something you come into today and get out tommorrow like in hollywood, so why do it when you are not really feeling it?,

So that you can get angry at the other party, beat each other, or scream at each other?

In every arrangement, there should be a goal, and I strongly believe the goal for marriage should be happiness, so no overzelous rushing.

Even after 10yrs, if she says she wants to dump me , I will only cry, like I did last year when one silly guy was threspassing, but the decision is still hers.

There's no point forcing people to do what they don't want to do, it's as simple as it's,
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Cristalz(f): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2008
@poster
As lovingly as possible,explain to her that you love her,but heck,its too early to start making serious commitments because you haven't even got your feet on the ground yet,and neither has she. Its a crazy world out there o,not like within a Uni. Perhaps she doesn't know that.

Besides,if shez still in school or is also a fresh graduate,whoz to say shez not going to fall for someone else during her service year? grin Or meet some other rich,well-made dude and leave you heartbroken. She should slow down,simply build on making your love stronger and let what will be,be.There are some things you just don't force.  wink
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2008
Cristalz:

@poster
As lovingly as possible,explain to her that you love her,but heck,its too early to start making serious commitments because you haven't even got your feet on the ground yet,and neither has she. Its a crazy world out there o,not like within a Uni. Perhaps she doesn't know that.

Besides,if shez still in school or is also a fresh graduate,whoz to say shez not going to fall for someone else during her service year? grin Or meet some other rich,well-made dude and leave you heartbroken. She should slow down,simply build on making your love stronger and let what will be,be.There are some things you just don't force. wink

I couldn't have spewed that better.
Gracias!!! grin cheesy
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by damola1: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2008
Also, will  you because of marriage not date or go out with someone, even when you like the person, when then will it develop into marraige, that's why it's imperative all parties concerned in a relationship outrightly express their intentions from the onset.

From the onset, we agreed, we cared, loved, and be for each other, however if we began to feel otherwise after sometime, we should express and try to fix it, or move on, and that's kept us till now, 7yrs, and we are the best of friends.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by truth2: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2008
i feel if i dont give her an answer soon,she might start searching. . .should i just tell her my mind n hope she'll wait?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by denrele: 5:04am On Aug 03, 2008
you don't need to be afraid, once you are balanced in your soul, spirit and body you won't be afraid to take on the challenge of sharing your life with a woman. but you need to be ready and the only way is to live right then you will know how to behave right when you have a woman in your life. iadvise you to get my e-book "YOUR BEST LIFE EVER" and 2 extra e-books available to you
mail me at opeabod@yahoo.com for your copy
be strong
all things are possible to you if you believe
cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wanted To Vomit After We Did It! / How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen / My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.