Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (52314 Views)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO:

Pervert.
Kai!!!
smh
vickyO:

Pervert.
Kai!!!
smh
shake am small small oh,make e no fall *winks*
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO:

Pervert.
Kai!!!
smh
vickyO:

Pervert.
Kai!!!
smh
shake am small small, make e no fall *winks *
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Ogadtop(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Leyqute:

Bros ahan? Rivers go first Lag na
na lie bro. if na rivers or benue, all tribe full lasgidi. so lag carry first.toto no be N500/short, N2k/nite? that one cost?
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Naijamericana: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
What about cities in the Dominican Republic? They should be high on the list cool
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by NosaHenry(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Their own must be really hot.even with the high level of sexual activities in Nigeria we didn't make the list.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by illgreen(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Arinze4eva: Hmm, now I know where to do my masters smiley
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by illgreen(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lmfao...
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by illgreen(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by titsqueez(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
You need to include Prague in Czech Republic else that list is not complete.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by timsucces(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
i dnt believe ds list cos am yet to see calabar in nigeria
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by dnawah(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
when we don finish am,the do our doctorate.wait make we come back,come teach u.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by kundi90(m): 12:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Jregz:
who wants to know if She's male
sha have p*ssy

ignorance! She-males don't have pu*ssies. They have everything you have, but a fine face and boobs. I mean d*cks substituted there pu*ssies, so you are left with only one "hole". shocked
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by andymofia(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2013
kundi90:

ignorance! She-males don't have pu*ssies. They have everything you have, but a fine face and boobs. I mean d*cks substituted there pu*ssies, so you are left with only one "hole". shocked

oh! So they have a hole finally?
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by andymofia(m): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2013
safarigirl: you're basing this om mere hearsey. You may not have to spend anything more than 1k in naira in any of the listed locations to get laid, but you must spend at least 5k to knack the average girl in Calabar, Lagos, PH, Owerri, Abuja(this one na die) or any of the major cities in Nigeria. Do you know how much one trip to the cinemas/restaurant/FFJ will cost you? Dem go still buy things for mumsy and siblings before dem reach house, and that's all on your tab unlike those countries where you guys could go dutch. And you stand just 30% chance of getting laid after your first date, we don't do casual s3x in Nigeria. Knacking is expensive

guy, there are many places you can get sex at less than 1k in naija. Bone this your long grammar
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by lukmn(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2013
walai mk i geh visa asap........na to sell condom sure pazz......buy codom wit testin
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Sike(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2013
And in other news, HIV/AIDS is still very much REAL.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Hero10001: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Sex is cheap everywhere in Naija!
You can frack a lady for as low as N500 in Lagos/SW, N300 in the East, N200 in SS, N100 or it's equivalent in the NORTH.
i.e N60 indomie noodles+N30 egg+N10 pure water, aboki toto don suffer.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Daliano(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Where is Nigeria on the list?

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
sainty2k3: Which is d most promiscuous city in Nigeria?

Port Harcourt filled with loose women

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by thiefnubu(m): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
cry
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by thiefnubu(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
undecided*just passing*..... so na dis kind tin una wan take start new year... *sprinkles blood of Jesus on thread*..... forgive them father, they know not what they do..
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by comsoy(m): 2:18am On Jan 04, 2014
JomoGbomo2: Totally true...cos thats where i am now. Pukket, Bangkok and most South Thailand cities are all the same.
Its actually their lifestyle acroos Thailand!

Guy, I agree with you. I was also completely taken aback at the moral degeneration as well as the spiritual emptiness that has characterised the lives of an average Thailand male and female, especially teenagers when I read Stephen Leather's Private Dancer. I couldn't have believed that such a country does exist!
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Yea, Thailand it is! Been there, seen it all! they have a place in Bangkok called Sukhumvit soi sam(3), that one na real ashewo joint, mostly patronized by farangs(whitwes) and damdam(blacks). They come really cheap too, especially if you are a farang(they are crazy about whites).

Another place to experience the worst of moral decadence in Thailand is a place called Patpong in Silom. Usually, tSilom is a place to buy cheap souvenirs, mostly fake branded goods sha. But the buildings behind the market stalls(still within the market) na wah! If you go there around 7pm upwards, they'll be dragging you almost, inviting you to come and watch pussy show. Entrance used to be free(don't know about now), but you buy expensive drinks inside. There you'll see Thai girls doing all sorts with their privates and I wonder how they survive. Some use their privates to open beer bottle! Some pull out razor blades(stringed), some smoke cigarettes, name it, their pussy will do it! Unfortunately, NO pictures in the shows, not even from your camera phone, would've shared loads of them.

If you like to experience life in Bangkok, shine your eyes o, If you are not careful in Thailand, that fine ashewo may turn out to be a katoey(sheboy)! They boku die there. Had a student then who was saving towards becoming one. Land of experimenting.

Not surprisingly though, a 2013 study shows that HIv/Aids is a leading cause of premature death in Thailand. Their government is trying though, they are trying to educate them on protection, provide care... But they can't stop all the yanmayanma, they make money entertaining!

More tori and pictures reserved for a future publication!
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by pickabeau1: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
@candy

Wow...
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Seeing is believing o! It's a real wow.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by frankkydee(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
herringbone: maybe they have not been to benue state nigeria...the thing cheap like salt for there ooo

u don't even need to pay a dime there.

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo)