Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (52313 Views)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Which Is The Profession With Most Promiscuous Men? Medicine, Oil & Gas, Banking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by mustaphagreens(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
angry do i need to comment?
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by karmaleon: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Nairaland is under new management. If you never had hope of opening a thread that will make FP, now is your chance...
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by venorite(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2013
M
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2013
i bet if nigeria is anything different
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by darkroll(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2013
What as Victoria Secret Angels picture got to do with Pattaya ? Research and get the right image before you post
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by darkroll(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2013
What as victoria secret angels picture got to do with pattaya?
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by nerodenero: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2013
$#EGXY:
I dey port...
Saka would be delighted to help.
kolawaxxy: How do I get their visa?
Google,your help anytimegrin
$#EGXY:
I dey port...
Saka would be delighted to help.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by teejakes(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2013
JomoGbomo2: Totally true...cos thats where i am now. Pukket, Bangkok and most South Thailand cities are all the same.
Its actually their lifestyle acroos Thailand!

You are totally correct. I live in thailand also. Pattaya is the sex city of the world.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by IAMBREEZY: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2013
Yeah Cool i can testify to las vegas it's indeed a sin city.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Ahmed0336(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2013
What am I still doin in 9ja? angry
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by chincent: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2013
SOME PART OF NAIJA ARE EVEN MORE WORST THAN THE ENLISTED NAMES. grin grin grin
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2013
What about Benue, Nigeria?
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by otiigba1(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2013
johanesburg S/A = Soddom and Gomorrah
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by AdekunleBalogun: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Where Calabar dey for this list...
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Ibigo: what about lagos?

The Gods Forbid. angry
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2013
gluv01:
Orisisi undecided
lwkmd..funny grl grin grin
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Syenite(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2013
What of Oturkpo in Benue state.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Leyqute(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Ibigo: what about lagos?

Bros ahan? Rivers go first Lag na

2 Likes

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by tellwisdom: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2013
teejakes:

You are totally correct. I live in thailand also. Pattaya is the sex city of the world.

Abeg send me one gurl number for there?? sad

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Leyqute(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Ahmed0336 :
What am I still doin in 9ja? angry
Looking for ticket money grin
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Leyqute(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2013
teejakes:

tellwisdom:

Abeg send me one gurl number for there?? sad

[size=38pt] YOU GO FEAR RUNZ[/size]
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Malachy27: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
Did i hear cheaper than water? Chaii my GF is cheating me...Am thinking of pataya in Thailand if nt that my jOY STICK is developing some juidal akprokodo

2 Likes

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by jesuloba1234(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
dignity is what you protect even when someone is looking.....[b]dignity is what you protect even when someone is looking.....[/b]dignity is what you protect even when someone is looking.....
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Laf, e dey ur bodi
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Afrok(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
U mean dem no dey pay for sex for dos cities? Maka why dem no dey import dos girls come Nigeria instead of goods nd foods? @ least ppl wey like sex pass food go dey pay nothing or less for their services shocked.
Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by ukachy69: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Well; I am going to amsterdam.........
Dad/Mum; pls don't say no.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Joshcoli(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Okada.... Ngwa turn turn turn, carry me go dia sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by Sonsofbitches(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Im in pattaya as im typing this. Pattaya thailand is my best destination spot in the world. Beautiful women everywhere and plenty toto to Bleep and its as easy as drinking water. Most especially if they know you came from the USA. Im Nigeria American. Thats me in the pic taken two nights ago.

2 Likes

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by fattbabakay(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Perhaps dey avn't been 2 Calabar!!!

2 Likes

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by MORNDEW(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dis places ar even more developed dan many of dis so called religios (hypocrites) places even with their promiscuity. I think leberal life is gud so long it dos nt afect oda ppls life bt i dnt suport gayism nd homosexualism. I like to be in dis countries one day especially brazil. Mind u calabar festival wnts to take dis trend.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World by omar22(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
sainty2k3: Which is d most promiscuous city in Nigeria?

Benin City

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.