Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (46814 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by kandiikane(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2014
Baby mama:

So he was reared in the ghettos true true
Confirmed

Yes, na! That's all he knows.

2buff: People need to leave this my sweet Kandi alone.
If you Piss her off, who else would I get to pick my ingrown pubes? angry
Saga bro, back off ya? cool

lmaoo grin

joromi:
His Character on NL is similar to the character of heroes in the harlequin novels I used to read... grin grin grin
He needs 'love' in his life... undecided

He seeks it on nairaland but can't get it so insults people left, right and center.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by kandiikane(m): 6:21am On Jan 05, 2014
@2buff, you're looking huge oo. Which steroid supplements you dey use? tongue
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2014
^^It's called KandiJuice. cheesy
I extract it from you using special techniques wink
Abi Why do you think you're kinda skinny? tongue

[size=4pt]I no need roids O. Body jus dey to the glory of God[/size]
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
kandiikane:

lol@the person liking your comments.

Stop talking out of your azz, why would I pride myself in parent-insulting? You must be high on your shyt again. Nansense.

Says, the man who insults people at every turn. So, you are telling me you're a perfect example of a respectful and polite gentleman? Abeg, joor. You as a pot can't be calling a kettle black. You are a typical example of the black man I stay away from.

I have told you several times, I am not one of your peckham and brixton mates.

No strawman. We talking about you. Your previous miasmic personality and your claim to have had some lady-like self-development.

Considering my hard work here and the similarity between it and your new claims, surely I must get a thank you for pushing you towards classiness and lady-likeness?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
2buff: People need to leave this my sweet Kandi alone.
If you Piss her off, who else would I get to pick my ingrown pubes and give me that hard loving no one else can? angry

Saga bro, back off ya? cool

Bruv, with this your gun training, niggas have to be scared o. grin grin grin grin grin

I hope you no dey plan Columbine. grin
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by kandiikane(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sagamite:

No strawman. We talking about you. Your previous miasmic personality and your claim to have had some lady-like self-development.

Considering my hard work here and the similarity between it and your new claims, surely I must get a thank you for pushing you towards classiness and lady-likeness?

Well, this is just idiotic. Where did I claim to have had some lady-like self development? I am not claiming to 'have had' but stating what has always been there. What hard work is that? Pushing women away and re-enforcing the stereotypes about African men? Abeg, go shove your so called lessons on classiness back in your ass. You won't know what it is even if it smacks you right in the face. Go teach your sisters.*rolleyes*
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2014
kandiikane:

Well, this is just idiotic. Where did I claim to have had some lady-like self development? I am not claiming to 'have had' but stating what has always been there. What hard work is that? Pushing women away and re-enforcing the stereotypes about African men? Abeg, go shove your so called lessons on classiness back in your ass. You won't know what it is even if it smacks you right in the face. Go teach your sisters.*rolleyes*

Come on, please!

You had what?

You have always been crass, ghetto and hoodrattee. My posts is shaping you and developing you, admit the damn thing.

Is it not the same you that would jump to insulting people's parents we are talking about? The kind of hoodrats I avoid like a plague?

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by LordReed(m): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2014
2buff: ^^It's called KandiJuice. cheesy
I extract it from you using special techniques wink
Abi Why do you think you're kinda skinny? tongue

[size=4pt]I no need roids O. Body jus dey to the glory of God[/size]

Dude how come it was snowing in the gun range? Thought it was indoors?
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Lord_Reed:

Dude how come it was snowing in the gun range? Thought it was indoors?

Pic taken from someone standing behind shield glass
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by LordReed(m): 6:13am On Jan 06, 2014
2buff:

Pic taken from someone standing behind shield glass

Thought it was snowing. Okay then.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by kandiikane(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Come on, please!

You had what?

You have always been crass, ghetto and hoodrattee. My posts is shaping you and developing you, admit the damn thing.

Is it not the same you that would jump to insulting people's parents we are talking about? The kind of hoodrats I avoid like a plague?

*takes broom and start sweeping*

I don't know what witchery this is but I sweep it away in God's name!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phranklyn92(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Come on, please!

You had what?

This man again? Why is this happening to you? Frankly, this dude needs moral tutoring. You just can't be right all the time you know? Am expecting a retort from you, typical you! You never ignore things, you always wana respond in an absolutely disrespectful way. Bring it on am waiting!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
phranklyn92: This man again? Why is this happening to you? Frankly, this dude needs moral tutoring. You just can't be right all the time you know? Am expecting a retort from you, typical you! You never ignore things, you always wana respond in an absolutely disrespectful way. Bring it on am waiting!

You are a cretinous person.

You are a person for saying I can't always be right.

The day you think I am wrong, I dare you, I dare you in the name of your father and mother, make sure you correct me.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by kannymoore(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sagamite:

The day you think I am wrong, I dare you, I dare you in the name of your father and mother, make sure you correct me.

Kai!.. grin

Oga Saga never disappoints!!! LMAO!

The way oga goes off I swear if he would be a gun, he would be that gun in the movie "Equalizer 2000"!

Assin...

Grenade launcher..check,!!!!
Pistol bullets..........check!!!
Flame Thrower.......check!!
Rocket Launcher....check!!!
Submachine gun...check!!!
Sniper rifle............check!!!!!
Souble Barrel shotgun..check!!!!!

Even taser sef join!

LWKMD! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!!!!!!

Oga Saga.. But abeg, still dey try sofry-sofry for awon boys na.. Biko. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by LordReed(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sagamite:

LoL! Like clockwork.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by bejeria101(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lord_Reed:

LoL! Like clockwork.
who be dis otondo. Geez bros you get time o,**buying new batch of bats**
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phranklyn92(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sagamite:

of course! Highly predictable and incorrigibly cocky son of a gun! Just get a life, trying to correct you will be a total waste of time
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phranklyn92(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Am not surprised at all! Incorrigible bleep-stard!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
phranklyn92:
Am not surprised at all! Incorrigible bleep-stard!

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

How dare you say I am not always right? Your brain did not develop fully?

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Odunharry(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sagamite:

This is an utter rubbish article!

FACT 1: The vast majority of nice girls are the not so good looking ones. There are mainly 3 types of girls that are nice to a man:

a) The one that fancy him and hope to have a relationship or sex with him.
b) The mediocre/ugly/insecure one that feels her looks would not get her far, so she has to rely on the secondary tool of attraction to get a man.
c) The one that has an ulterior motive to exploit him. Maybe for his money.

Very few girls are naturally nice. To find a naturally nice girl is like trying to look for a man that would not cheat if he had a clean chance. That is very rare.

FACT 2: Most fine girls are not nice. They know they have several options so it does not even register in their head to be nice. As a matter of fact, they screen their numerous suitors by testing them to see if he is a mugu. Such tests includes testing his tolerance boundaries of her misbehaviours before he tells her to fcking behave and then take control, which turns her on. Most men fail this tell because our logical brain and the misleading training women and moronic real men give us is "just be nice to a girl and she would like you". Women don't work that way, especially fine ones. Most women are selfish and do not give much hoot about a guy's feelings except they are attracted to the guy or they see him in tears or they face calumny for their action, otherwise his feelings does not register in their world. They just want the world to work in their favour, that is their life priority, not your (a man's) useless feelings. They don't understand fair and equality.

FACT 3: No Miss University would struggle to find a man. There will be a queue longer than the worst day of delays at Muritala Muhammed Airport. Even if she was mean, many men would even allow her shyt on their head and would still take her because of her beauty thinking they can change her because, according to their moronic brainwash, "women are pure". The only time majority would reconsider is when she loses her looks and the attitude still stinks.

Again, the point is: Nice girls get dumped easily because they tend not to be the best looking out of the lot of women. Most men are strongly attracted to looks, personality only brings comfortability. Many men would keep on seeking the finest girl they can get or that knocks them off their feet.
the ever sagacious sagamilo sagamite......

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phranklyn92(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sagamite:

How dare you say I am not always right? Your brain did not develop fully?
the one whose brain did not develop well is you, you keep using the cliche cretinous whatever! Go get a life mr WRONG! Pipsqueak
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
phranklyn92:
the one whose brain did not develop well is you, you keep using the cliche cretinous whatever! Go get a life mr WRONG! Pipsqueak

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

The fact you don't know your Alpha and Omega is never wrong means your brain is not fully developed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phranklyn92(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sagamite:

The fact you don't know your Alpha and Omega is never wrong means your brain is not fully developed.
Oh! Now he's claiming to be God, seriously? You better watch it cos I know exactly how people like you end up. CretinouS retard!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 12:59am On Feb 04, 2015
phranklyn92:
Oh! Now he's claiming to be God, seriously? You better watch it cos I know exactly how people like you end up. CretinouS retard!

I AM YOUR GOD!!!

WORSHIP MURRAFUCKER!

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phranklyn92(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Sagamite:

I AM YOUR GOD!!!

WORSHIP MURRAFUCKER!
your papa! I can't even claim to be your God I would be grossly ashamed of creating something like you!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2015
phranklyn92:
your papa! I can't even claim to be your God I would be grossly ashamed of creating something like you!

You dpn't have the brains to wipe your arse, you are talking about creating someone.

Fuuktard!

I AM YOUR GOD!!!

WORSHIP MURRAFUCKER!

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phranklyn92(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sagamite:

You dpn't have the brains to wipe your arse, you are talking about creating someone.

Fuuktard!

I AM YOUR GOD!!!

WORSHIP MURRAFUCKER!
it is now hugely apparent that you come from a generation of first class ignoramuses, oh! You actually think I'll back down? Think again pipsqueak, you're in for a long ride of cyber bullying which can and will definitely turn into physical bullying if care is not taken. I can't wait to lay my hands on you cos when am done you'll need more than your momma's breast milk to revive you!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
phranklyn92:
it is now hugely apparent that you come from a generation of first class ignoramuses, oh! You actually think I'll back down? Think again pipsqueak, you're in for a long ride of cyber bullying which can and will definitely turn into physical bullying if care is not taken. I can't wait to lay my hands on you cos when am done you'll need more than your momma's breast milk to revive you!

What did you just say?

You? YOOOOU are going to cyber bully ME?

Or physically bully me?

You are a pure, unadulterated fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phranklyn92(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sagamite:

What did you just say?

You? YOOOOU are going to cyber bully ME?

Or physically bully me?

You are a pure, unadulterated fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
whatks wrong? You sound scared to me. By the way I'm tired of seeing ''cretinous fuuktard', don't tell me you're too daft to be adventurous with ur vocabs.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
phranklyn92:
whatks wrong? You sound scared to me. By the way I'm tired of seeing ''cretinous fuuktard', don't tell me you're too daft to be adventurous with ur vocabs.

What the fck else do you want me to call you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by phranklyn92(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sagamite:

What the fck else do you want me to call you?
your stupidity knows no bounds, it works like clock-work, too one directional. Even if you waant to be st*pid can't you at least make it less noticeable? Chai!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
phranklyn92:
your stupidity knows no bounds, it works like clock-work, too one directional. Even if you waant to be st*pid can't you at least make it less noticeable? Chai!

You are calling your GOD what you are?

How dumb can you get? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.