Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (46796 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by blackbeau1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
The truth of the issue is nice girls and bad girls get dumped.life is a lot more difficult to understand

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: Nice is boring, normal, monotonous.
You too? sad I'm nice but I'm the opposite of those things you mentioned. angry angry
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by dejibimbo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Everybody just dey give FACTS...one even said, 'it will be an honor to hav talked to me directly, i'm that enlightened' *paraphrased*.....
Now this is the deal: *based on reasonable assumptions* we dont know the line between nice and crazy(dats one)...so we stick to the extremes(assuming it actuali obtains in the real world, with the nice gal not having a crazy trait, vise versa).....follow me closely....we now hav the 'nice' type of girls and and their 'crazy' counterpart, Right?.....NOW this is where the wahala lies, there are many variables that contributes to a girl becoming nice or becoming otherwise....culture is there, beliefs...etc. Now I want to assume the variable to be up to 50, (it definately is more than that) now combine this with 1BILLION(say) MARRY-ABLE and DATE-ABLE girls from all over the world...my mathematician friend should do dat combination for me, it should be in the order of trillions, and more....do u still want to state FACTS....u think you know? A fault in just one variable could make a nice gal have the best marriage, a fault in just one variable could also make a 'crazy' gal have the nicest guy 4 husband....
My point summarized is this: 'you dont know, and u will never know Why the nicest girls gets dumped', oh u think its quite obvious? ...i date a very nice gal, and am not even looking to replace her, even planning to get settle with her, oya tell me why am doing that....i be abnormal guy abi?
Note: my nice gal is not boring, not monotonous, more adventurous than i am...*i know being adventurous is relative*

4 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
THE SO CALLED NICE GIRLS R REALLY FULL OF SHITE
NIGGAS PROBABLY SAW THRU THEIR SMOKESCREEN
THEN RAN THE HECK AWAY B4 THEY LED HIM 2 AN EARLY GRAVE

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: Nice is boring, normal, monotonous.
give this girl a medal!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Edoblakky(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Well I don't know what the OP mean by nice ladies getting dumped. My wife is so nice that I married her. Only a foolish guy dumps a nice lady. Ladies, just be nice and be yourself the right guy will come!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by oraclefemi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up!

You are a person.

Who was your moronic statement directed at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4e8iAofnrw

I have already stated it clearly, I do not tolerate Ghetto Black Woman Aggression (GBWA). Later your moronic arsse will be wondering why men don't want to be with you. I am already very intolerant of black women and when you bring such skanky attitude to me, I don't hesitate in knocking your arsse right back into line.

Later, your dumb arsse would even claim you are a nice girl like every black girl likes to claim but yet your hoodrat personalities is the evidence on the ground for the majority.

You can try your rude shyt with dumb "real men", this man would fcking put you in your place asap (without the rocky).

And that is how you knock her out !!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sunbellar: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Edoblakky: Well I don't know what the OP mean by nice ladies getting dumped. My wife is so nice that I married her. Only a foolish guy dumps a nice lady. Ladies, just be nice and be yourself the right guy will come!
I think you said it all. No man goes for what isn't nice. Every guy prays to marry a nice lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Edoblakky: Well I don't know what the OP mean by nice ladies getting dumped. My wife is so nice that I married her. Only a foolish guy dumps a nice lady. Ladies, just be nice and be yourself the right guy will come!

Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Vivly(f): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: You too? sad I'm nice but I'm the opposite of those things you mentioned. angry angry
Lolz. You think? Are you unpredictable, spontaneous, crazy in cool way, weird?

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
ITbomb: Point of correction
Men dont dump nice girls for crazy ones when marriage is concern
They are only attracted to the crazy ones for sexx n fun
Unless they are hoodwinked into marriage by the crazy ones, they look further when they want to settle down

It isnot always so. Main problem is men feel nice girls are boring. Nice girls also go for crazy guys and I feel everybody is just lookin to compliment each other. Bottomline is we have all been wired to look for immediate gratification and not a long term happiness if not some of this women we take as wives are not even gf material. Even the so called good girls are full of pretence. My advice has always been marry your friend. Many opposite sex we have as friends are actually people we can get married to but we never think of it including me! A friend is someone who doesn't judge u, accepts u for who u are, always have ur back and ready to forgive. Its hard to find such people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by dnacrystal: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sunbellar:
Please take it easy too, seems you are hot tempered.
lol yes sir.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: Lolz. You think? Are you unpredictable, spontaneous, crazy in cool way, weird?
Someone else is in a better position to tell you that not me. smiley
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by druid06(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
@Sagamite,

You're just like my evil twin.

I awed in the way you explained in your own terms about Nice girls and girls with physical attractive qualities.. I totally am in accordance with your statements.

I loved the rebuttal with your argument with that lady too. This is the most irritating quality about the black woman, her total aggressiveness and attitude and as your finely put it, the hoodrat syndrome. They do think they got life and everything figured out and it's most times very annoying.

I hope you continue to school these biitches and put them to their places.

Also, nice one with the don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining phrase. I think I'm going to adopt that euphemism/analogy.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by 2nedo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
saga gat khaki attitude.trade insult on top wetin na?

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by achovirux(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
coolWhat are my doing here...CRAZY OR NICE rubbish...Its all about the Benjamins baby...Strong mental minded people like me hustle in the streets,make the benjamins and satisfy both d crazy and the nice girls...Meanwhile while hustling anything goes...when the Money comes anything stays because money answerth all thing Baby cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Onegai(f): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
the OP isn't wrong. Everyone wants someone who's in charge, so no matter how nice you are, if you're not projecting confidence, they get bored. It's the reality of human nature. However, once you move on, they want to check, and see how you're doing. And if you're doing well, or looking extra pretty, they remember how nice you were, and "holla". Nice people, try being picky. Very picky, you don't owe everyone niceness. Watch how your value rises.

Men crave excitement of the chase, women crave the thrill of success.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Monstertrucks: [size=30pt] Girls, u should better listen to what the op is saying.there is no guy that wants to marry an all too nice girl. There is no fun in that. forget all what naija movies taught u,that prince's go for nice village girls. IT'S A LIE.! an extra nice girl might mean the following.
1. she's too shy.she probably cares about what ppl may say in public.
2.she will most probably be boring in bed.always wanting you to do every thing or initiate sex.
3.she's not smart. [/size] soo many others to mention. Every guy wants a girl that BRINGS out an interesting and exciting part of her every week. My two cents tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by lafex: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
sweet-tease:

You aren't a lady so you won't understand. Now what you just said is what most people feel is the right move but very few people do the ryt thng cos the other is sweet just cos its breaking rules. Some go for the crazy ones, fall in love and forget the nice ones, most times nice gals are the idle choice not the desired choice so they end up being the idle wife and not the loved wife. Ask the nice gals around you what they'v been thru and you'd be surprised at how the crazy ones hav a more colourful funfilled relationshp while they are stuck with a boring relationshp. Nice gals are the ones guys want to come back to if all doesn't go well with the crazy ones, and compensate themselves with the idea dat at least they'v got a good wife when in reality if all goes well with the crazy one, they will stay with that crazy one. As long as a crazy chick doesn't overdo her craziness, she is more likely to end up with a better husband, marry earlier and receive less shit from her partner but what we hear about is most men claiming they prefer nice gals and wuld respect them more, theory is always different from practicals.
U av said it all

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
No matter what anyone says, both shades of girls will always be here, and the funny thing is ladies know how to morph! This remains one my greatest fears, I don't wanna end up with a morphed bad girl. Disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Monstertrucks: that is Why those that are different nd exciting, gegets married every Saturday. even when it's clear she's ugly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are madt!

This got me cracking up.

Na so?

Ahhh! Maybe I need to get myself some butters, fugulinging Naija girl and maybe I will finally find one that is a genius in bed. I just need some mind disorientating medication to cloud out the looks. No more fine Naija girls. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yoore:
People view "being nice" from different angles. A lady I consider to be nice may be viewed differently by my friends. So who's right?! But being good is definite

FACT: If your friends don't see her as nice, trust me, she is only being nice because she likes you.

The first on my list.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Carsonv: The only trait asides BEAUTY that attracts me to a girl is CONFIDENCE!

If you're a nice gurl, don't choke your partner with 'niceness'. Have CONFIDENCE enough to allow him long for your niceties!

Note: Real men want to chase/fight/search/work for what they want!

Most nice girls remove the chase(fun) by giving the full package from the word GO!

You are on your own, nigga!

Fcking hate it with a passion.

If I have to chase you, trust me, you would think slavery was never abolished the way you would work to keep me.

I like it smooth, easy and respectful.

I DON'T chase!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by geolabious(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are madt!

This got me cracking up.

Na so?

Ahhh! Maybe I need to get myself some butters, fugulinging Naija girl and maybe I will finally find one that is a genius in bed. I just need some mind disorientating medication to cloud out the looks. No more fine Naija girls. grin
Lol! what did this boy eat today carry a geh with obj lookalike to ur mother.then u will know the difference btwn embarassment nd disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
geolabious: Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

If I want to smile, I would watch Chris Rock.

Don't go for looks me arsse.

She better be fcking fine and have a good personality to go with it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
I had about 6 serious suitors and some admirers at the time I got married
Am I then crazy?
Nonsense
I know I dey generally nice but person carry agbero style come,my area girl side go pop up too
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
druid06: @Sagamite,

You're just like my evil twin.

I awed in the way you explained in your own terms about Nice girls and girls with physical attractive qualities.. I totally am in accordance with your statements.

I loved the rebuttal with your argument with that lady too. This is the most irritating quality about the black woman, her total aggressiveness and attitude and as your finely put it, the hoodrat syndrome. They do think they got life and everything figured out and it's most times very annoying.

I hope you continue to school these biitches and put them to their places.

Also, nice one with the don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining phrase. I think I'm going to adopt that euphemism/analogy.

And when we have serious cases of single motherhood in black society and majority of successful and eligible black men choosing to marry outside the race, they wonder why.

They start saying they are "strong".

Where "strong" means unbearable and miasmic personalities.

I can't stand them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Monstertrucks: Lol! what did this boy eat today carry a geh with obj lookalike to ur mother.then u will know the difference btwn embarassment nd disgrace.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don crase. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sowhizy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2013

I lvu dz movie undecided
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
I think the problem we are having here is the definition of what NICENESS really means

If NICENESS means boring, clingy, moody, teary, and subservient. if means calling 25 times a day to know where and how he is, if it means slaving your a**ss out, like a servant who bends to his every whims and caprices, it it means you have no life, no passion no dreams, hence your life revolves around him, If means not been confident in yourself and your assets, If means always been scared that he would dump you, and that if he does dump you, your life is over ... I bet you no sane guy wouldn't near such girl.

But if NICENESS means... been respectful, courteous, caring, observant, humble, a nurturer, Kind and loving. If it means seeing yourself as an individual with a life, a passion, an opinion and treating others the way you expect to be treated. If means no been proud or rude but humble and cordial. If means knowing your worth and carrying yourself with confidence... If It means been responsible, less selfish and focusing your energy in building your man. I bet you, guys would kill to have you

The question is what sort of NICE lady are you.

Moreover I would to add that Guys go for in quote" rude/wild girls" because they know it's easy to get laid with them, and they are fun to be with, they see them as a play thing and in most cases use them as side chicks.

Guys will be guys they might play and goof around but when it comes to settling down, they scout for ms Nice (look at my second definition of niceness), a girl that remind them of their mother. They choose Nice girls to build a life with, some even go as far as going to the village to find her. Because they know they are dependable, trustworthy, and reliable.

In summary Niceness is a very good virtue for every, woman that has the mind set of getting married some day, be you lacking in the looks department or looking like a model.

Infact when it comes to marriage men look at personality more than beauty. When it comes to sex and having fun men look at beauty more than personality. The question is would you prefer to be a man's plaything or a wife.

A case study is my handsome uncle who was a ladies man but when he decided to settle down, I was personally shocked at his choice, he chose someone who most people might consider lacking in the looks department when compared to him. I asked him why he said she sooo nice, humble and caring etc.

Moreover, in my personal opinion to keep a relationship and nurture in it towards marriage, which happens to be the challenge most nice girls face... you need to keep things interesting...

I think Nice girls in qoute need to borrow some good traits from the so called wild girls. Traits like been fun, exciting, independent, lively, energetic, confident and happy.

You need to be what I call a Nice bitch

In summary Niceness is a very good attribute for a woman to have. Its one key attribute that would make a man consider putting a ring on it even if you are lacking in other department ...don't lose it.. not for anything, not for an unthoughtfully composed NL post.

#Mathew briggs.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.